Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2008, 11:26 PM   #1
DarkImagination

DarkImagination has initial reputation
Default Slow Ride (DarkImagination/rvplymates)

The sun was slowly vanishing behind me as I clicked on the cruise control, a still warm evening wind feathering through my sandy colored hair. I was still two hours out from the next major city and I could feel myself becoming lightheaded. There wasn't another soul in sight.
I have existed in this world as I am for ages, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that survival as an incubus, a demon who feeds on the souls of those women he seduces, had never been as easy as it was now. Women dress provocatively, people have sex anonymously and often with several partners... hell, since the '60s, life has almost gotten too easy. I decided to relocate to Las Vegas a few days ago, because there was no bigger source of readily corruptible souls anywhere in the world.
Now I was unable to find a suitable victim so close to the proverbial jackpot.

That was when I saw the car with the opened hood billowing smoke ahead of me. Standing in front of it, her hands on her hips, was what I could only describe as a miracle.

I pulled my sunglasses off and started to hit the breaks about a quarter mile behind her. She looked like she was stranded.
DarkImagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2008, 11:17 PM   #2
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

ooc, Jessie Bender, 25, long wavy blond hair, 5'2", crystal blue eyes, well built virgin.

Jessie sang to one of her favorite songs on her ipod as she drover her mustand along the deserted stretch of highway that lead to her home in the back woods. She was so into it that she did not hear the car sputtering as she drove along. She felt the car start to lose speed and wondered what was wrong. She drove the car to the side of the road and stepped out into the twilight of the evening to check out the motor. When she opened the hood a burst of smoke came out, she tried to wave the smoke away with her hands as she leaned into the car.

"Shoot, now what is wrong for the car." She looked at it and knew she would not really know what was wrong. She stood straight up and put her hands on her hips feeling a bit worried. It was still a long way home especially on foot.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2008, 04:20 AM   #3
DarkImagination

I pulled up a couple car lengths behind where she had broken down in the emergency lane and pulled the parking break on.

I rose up so that I was sort of crouched with a foot on the seat, standing up out of the lowered convertible top, and yelled out to her.
"Hey there, you need a hand or something?"
She turned to face me, and I got a good look at her for the first time. She was a real knockout, the kind of woman that compared to "hot" the way that "hot" must look to normal people.
I grinned with growing anticipation. She looked like she was walking my way.
Old 09-30-2008, 09:59 PM   #4
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I looked up the road when suddenly I heard a voice down the road and turned my head quickly to see a man sticking out of the top of his car. I walked toward him and noticed his intense eyes looking at me. Strangely I felt no fear and figured it was because being left alone on the highway was a much worth fate then talking to a stranger.

A soft wind picked up my long hair as I stood by the side of his car. As he sat down I simi crouched to the height of his open window. "My car all of a sudden broke down, could you give me a ride. My home is only around the bend up there but then you must turn into the forest. Is that alright with you."
Old 09-30-2008, 10:26 PM   #5
DarkImagination

She leaned down, her distress showed clearly on her face, and asked if I could give her a lift. I admired her eyes as she spoke.
A person's eyes are like a window to her (or his) soul, and through her eyes I could see that hers was the soul of a hopeful dreamer, a genuinely good human being. I could also see she was a virgin.

I smiled, strained not to seem unnecessarily excited, and unlocked the passenger side door as I replied, "I'd be more than happy to give you a lift. I'm sure it's not far from where I'm headed, hop in."
Old 09-30-2008, 11:09 PM   #6
rvplymates
Banned

This was something I never did before. I didn't really trust strangers but in this case I had to. I didn't want to risk walking home, you never knew what crazy peopld you would run into in the black of the night. I looked up at the sky at the stars that looked like chips of diamonds in a velvet black sky. " It is a pretty night, isn't it." I turned to look at you and caught you looking at me strangely and decided it was my imagination.

As you drove I pointed at the dirt road just ahead of us and told you to turn left.