Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2008, 08:55 PM   #1
DarkImagination

DarkImagination has initial reputation
Default The Gentleman (DarkImagination/brutalize_me)

The sun had finally disappeared in the west. Now was my time.

Arising from my chambers, I stride into the grand house in which I sleep away all my days to continue the ritual I follow each night, when dark falls. Taking a CD from the shelf, I place it in the stereo and close the lid as melodious symphony music fills the room, though I am already bored by the song. I take a bottle from the shelf and pour a glass of vintage dark merlot, sipping it slowly though I cannot appreciate the taste. It was 581 years ago that I Wolfgang von Morlis, was sired into this world of eternal nights of torment and days spent in hiding. For me it was a 500 year battle against boredom.

I mean, at first it's all excitement, "I'm a vampire, eternal creature of the night! I'm immortal and strike fear in the hearts of men and women everywhere!" That's before the routine sets in. Then you realize there's little to distract from the fact that the single high point of your night is over in about 30 seconds and nobody will 'hang' with you because you're dead. Once I had established a lair in close proximity of a nightclub-ridden downtown area with an abundance of young victims to feed on, all the challenge was gone too.

I think it was then that a sinister idea came to me. I can do more with a female than satiate my need for blood... having lived for several centuries without a good lay may have dulled my senses! Having pondered this mess, I prepared myself in dress pants and a button down shirt of all black. I stepped into my shoes, my dark wavy hair falling over my shoulders and reaching my back in length. As I set out into the night, I had a cruel smile on my face- I think tonight may mark the end of my boredom.
DarkImagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
brutalize_me

brutalize_me has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to brutalize_me

Tonight was a momentous occasion for me. For the last three years I had been in a terrible relationship that I hated for no no ggod reason stayed in. I had finally found the strength to get out of it and left the bastard. My friends and I had decided we would all go away together for a week and cut loose, unwind and celebrate. This was the fist time I had gone out as a single girl in years and the happiest I had been in just as long. I was so excitied. I made the choice that I would go out tonight dressed in a way i could not be missed! I wasn't looking to hook up but I did want to see what kind of attention I could get.

In the hotel room I slipped into a sexy little (and I do mean little) white halter style romper with an open back, open all the way from my neck to my waist. I could have worn just the romper as it did have a full bathing suit type bottom to it but decided that I didn't really want to me look like a total slut. I squeezed into the tightest pair and jeans I had, low rise to show as much as I felt comfortable showing and slipped on a pair of white, 4-inch patent leather pumps. My friends helped make sure my hair and make-up was just right and made sure that my confidence was high. We had a few drinks before leaving the hotel room for the club.
brutalize_me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 04:20 PM   #3
DarkImagination

I made my way through the sparse crowds toward a trendy, upscale nightclub which I frequently used as my hunting grounds on the weekends when there was no shortage of young, fresh blood.
Getting inside was never a problem. I locked eyes with the doorman and broke his will using but a small display of the gift that darkness brings.
"Welcome back, sir. Enjoy your evening."
"Oh, I intend to have a -very- good time."
Now inside, I practically felt my skin tingle from the intense profusion of young bodies. My fangs beginning to grow into sinister points with the promise of a throng of unwitting victims, I began prowling the room. This night, I needed not just any body- I needed a female who's very appearance could wake the desires of the dead.
I thought I'd have to look harder than I did.
There she was, amidst a group of giggling friends. Her body was a work of art, her clothes framing her curves so tightly they might as well have been painted on. A hot rush ran through my body at the sight of her.

My prey was decided. I would savor this night for no wine or song, however fine, could make me feel this alive.
Old 09-27-2008, 05:18 PM   #4
brutalize_me

We obviosly didn't know anyone town so we had to wait in line. I took an hour and a half but soon we were. We were a little dissapointed at first because the crowd outside seemd larger than the one inside. But as the night went on we saw that it was for effect and the place gradually filled as the bouncers allowed people through the door. For the first little while my friends and myself took care of ourselves, buying our own drinks. But as the crowd grew we didn't need to. There's nothing like a group of attractive, young ladies to get the free drinks flowing. We were constantly surrounded on and off by guys looking for the easy drunk girl and while we were all feeling 'pretty good' none of us were biting on their advances.

While a group of guys were chatting it up with us I looked towards the bar for no real reason. A man standing by the bar was watching me, but not in the normal, creepy, I want to fuck you way. He was an attractive man and well dressed. I smiled in his direction and he raised glass in a hello sort of way. I thought to myself how charming he was and that maybe later if he hadn't come talk to me I would go to him. My friend caught the interaction and tryed to get me to go over but I was just far too shy.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:16 PM   #5
DarkImagination

I watched her turn away young men, one after another, for somewhere on the order of an hour. I grinned slightly, knowing that I could dominate her will if I was so inclined, but I knew that having her in such a way would be far too easy. I intended to enjoy the chase. I simply lurked across the room from her for another few moments before I caused a very subtle suggestion to slip into her mind.
"Look my way," I whispered.
She turned her head and, for the first time, I caught the full vision of her beauty. I tried to make a friendly gesture toward her, glass in hand, and did what I could to wear a look of sincerity. She started to look nervously back and forth between me and her friends. I grinned as I watched them talk, urging her to come speak to me.
Reluctantly, she stayed put. I decided that the time to strike was now. Crossing the room with an air of authority, I split the crowds as I made my way toward her. As I approached, I smiled and offered my hand- I had never quite adapted to the way young men court women in this age.
"Young woman," my voice resonated just above the din of conversation, "Would you allow me the pleasure of buying your next drink?"
Old 09-28-2008, 02:46 PM   #6
brutalize_me

His approach was one that I had never had before. No stupid pick-up lines and no sexua innuendoes. I was taken abback for sure, almost so much that I was very hesitant to respond to the alein approach. I cocked my head a little to the side and smiled at you.

"Look Sir, I am out with my friends. I am not sure what you are looking for but I was really only looking to relax with my friends this evening."

You look at me, not used to being turned down. Your prey will be exactly that. This one you might actually have to try for. She wasn't just going to give in to you and it made you want her even more. She seemed to be able to fend your powers off. Stronger than most for sure. You pull my hand to your lips and give it a soft kiss and with a shrug of your shoulders take few steps back with a little smirk on your face. You're excited about the chase you will have. It will make me that much sweeter.
Old 09-28-2008, 09:58 PM   #7
DarkImagination

I cannot say I was disappointed when she turned me away. Had I resolved not dominate her will only to find she was so easily had that I may as well have, I'd accomplish nothing.
I pressed the back of her hand to my lips and stepped back, looking at her eyes and trying to force back the sinister grin forming rapidly on my face.
"Ah, very well! I'd not tear you from your enjoyment or your friends," I replied, "I was merely 'looking for' the most gorgeous woman in the room, and I believe that I have found her."
I felt a rush of anticipation that almost made me lightheaded. My fangs practically ached as my primal instincts urged me to take her by force. Through an intense force of self restraint, I managed to contain myself. To spite the struggle, it felt invigorating to interact this way. Her interest in men by in large seemed very limited at the time, but I could somehow guess at a subtle interest sparked in me.
She looked at me for a long moment, her friends whispering amidst themselves. I stood for a moment, admiring and while trying not to stare. Her skin was incredibly smooth, her shoulders and back left completely bare by her alluringly skimpy outfit.
After a moment, I realized that making her nervous would only cause suspicion. I smiled and calmly remarked, "If for some reason you should have second thoughts, you've but to ask. Good evening."
I turned slowly to make my way back across the room.
Old 09-29-2008, 04:58 PM   #8
brutalize_me

I smiled back and nodded calmly letting you know that I understood, still very polite. Not the way you have seen most women when they turn a guy away so you know that you have least got my attention. As you trun your back and go no longer see me I bow my head, eyes on the floor and let a wide smile cross my face. It has been a long time since I have been made to feel that attractive, like I was something special.

My friends couldn't believe that I had just done that though and spent the next ten minuyes giving my a hard time, in the way only close girl friends can. Even then, my face was still a little flushed as I had not stopped blushing yet.

I endured another thirty minutes or so of the same guys trying to hit on us in the same lame way and made me even more interested in you. Looking at my empty glass I decided I would go to the bar and get another drink. If i was lucky I might just find you along the way.
Old 09-30-2008, 05:05 AM   #9
DarkImagination

I spent close to half an hour trying to calm myself while trying to keep an eye on where you were without being conspicuous about it. Being as little as a few feet away from a quarry who is as dizzyingly attractive as her blood is sweet and warm made it tough to think, let alone rationally.
I had the bartender bring me a dry martini. While I can eat or drink the undead are unable to enjoy the senses of aroma or taste, but thought it best if I appeared to be. My eyes drifted from where you are toward my glass at what suddenly seemed to be the wrong moment. I looked back and realized that you had gone.
I turned and looked around the room, scanning hurriedly to pick you out of the other bodies across the floor. As I pivoted to face the other side of the room, where would have been behind me, I was surprised to find you had headed toward the bar and were, in fact, right in front of me.
I felt the rush of the bestial urge to fall upon you again, the ache in my fangs returning and my hands started to feel warm.
I struggled to come up with a response. I didn't want to drive you away, but I was also mindful that, should I appear timid, it was possible you would simply dismiss me. I struggled to smile without showing my fangs.
I calmed myself, realizing that you might not be looking for me. Best not to sound arrogant.
"Hello there, I didn't expect to see you so soon. Still enjoying your night?"
Old 09-30-2008, 08:31 PM   #10
brutalize_me

I sighed and looked back at the group of guys surrounded my friends. "You know I was having a great time here, but you...it seems no matter what country we are in it's always the same. Stupid pick up like from arrogant idiot over and over." I looked at me as I kept my eyes on where it is I had come from trying to figure out whether I had included you in that grouping. You took your time trying to formulate the right response when I turned my gaze back to you. "That's why I was hoping you would be over here."

You smiled at me, a large grin that nearly gave me a sight of your fangs. A sight that surely would have scared me away. I returned the smile. "So...what about my drink there Prince Charming?" You might have been a prince but not of charming. you were agin stunned by me, this time by something a little different. I exuded confidence with every word I spoke and not the arrogant 'I'm so hot' confidence most girls did. I smart and knew how to engage people.

You turned to the bartender and order another dry martini for yourself, which you really didn't have to tell the bartender and then paused for a moment realizing you had no idea what I was drinking. Seeing you pause, I leaned in over the bar, my breasts resting on my forearms. You get a great look at my cleavage while I am not watching you. "Bloody Mary please...on this gentleman's tab." I chime in for you.
Old 09-30-2008, 11:20 PM   #11
DarkImagination

I grin slightly as I repeat, "...And a bloody mary for the young woman, if you would."
"Prince charming, hmm?" I asked, trying to sound amiable, "That's certainly not something I'm used to being called, though I like the sound of it."
My eyes stray toward your bosom once or twice, but something tells you that's not where my attention is really headed. As you posture yourself casually over the bar, you can't help but notice that I keep glancing, not at your curvature, but the nape of your neck.
"So," I asked, peering deeply into your eyes, "What are you out celebrating tonight?"
For a few minutes, you talk lightly about being single and how it made you feel like you were free to get out and enjoy yourself. All the while, I'm drawn to the force of your personality, the way you can speak honestly and confidently without coming across as a bitch with no common sense. It's tough for me to tell whether you're outgoing or just having a bad night, but there's a certain thrill for me in a woman who speaks as freely as you do.
Just then, the bartender sets a pair of fresh drinks in front of us.
Old 10-01-2008, 04:27 PM   #12
brutalize_me

I nearly jump at the chance to grab my drink. You are making me more and more nervous - but in the good way as I find myself more and more attracted to you as we speak. But I hold myself back not wanting to look like a lush. I grab my drink first then yours and hand my drink to me. You make a small toast to celebrating and we both sip or drinks. I turn to face the bar, one foot up on the runner, ass jutting out just a touch as I look back over my shoulder at my freinds. I turned intentionally so you can't see the smile I signal to my friends behind us.

I turn my gaze back to you and see your eyes never left me. I think you probably know exactly what it is I just did but brush it off not wanting to make anything of it. "So, a toast to celebrating huh? What are you celebrating?" My head turned to look at you, my chin over my shoulder, tilted a little to the side letting my long hair hang nearly to the bar. I take another sip waiting for the answer to a question that seems to have stumped you.