Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-24-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
DarkImagination

DarkImagination has initial reputation
Default Stalker RP (Female needed)

I'm looking for a female target who's interested in being stalked and ambushed. I intend to very loosely set the scene and completely let it run from there, but the RP is likely to include some suspense/horror and possibly an element of the fantastic. PM me or post if you are interested and we can discuss any guidelines you may want to impose. (IE- what's off limits.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I crouched there, my figure masked by the pitch-black shadow cast by the looming gargoyle statue. Towering 21 stories above the moving crowds, the classical stone architecture of the Worrison bank building provided the perfect vantage to glare down into the city streets. The men and women pushed their way amidst one another like a flowing river of waiting prey. I could feel my hungers coming to surface... it had been many, many years lived this way, taking things which would not be given willingly.
Before I could pause to contemplate my circumstances, my gaze fixed on a single body wandering the neon-lit streets below. Her... tonight... she will be the one...
DarkImagination is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 07:24 AM   #2
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

Niki, 23 yrs, 5'6" 34 28 35 black eyes, I dont like shit, vomit, enema and such stuff, apart from that I am ok with extreme violence also.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just finished my routine work and decided to visit the supermarket with a small shopping list. I am happy as I got leave for two days to finish my pending work. I put on my favourite pink t shirt and bluish jeans, under that I wore pink bra and panty. I set my black long hairs free and was just moving through the crowd with no tension of reaching on time. My short leather bag hung on shoulders and I am enjoying my time.
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
DarkImagination

Sounds fine to me- I'm not particularly big on any of those kinds of things. If I tend to drag things out and it's becoming tedious tell me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The black, wool collared leather jacket I wore over my body would have seemed unusual in contrast to my pale complexion- were it not for the chill in the air, I may have appeared very unusual indeed. It bothers me not, for I have become very accustomed to the cold.
I push a few long, stray brown hairs away from my unblinking, crimson eyes and set my gaze upon the raven-haired damsel which I have singled from the crowds. Close to the shadows cast by the waning light along the side of an alley between buildings ahead of her, I watch her sway her hips as she moves, one step at a time, closer and closer to me. There I stand, motionless... waiting for her to pass.
Old 09-25-2008, 10:56 PM   #4
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am moving on the foot path of the main road and see the sign of the turn for the place where I should move, but, that place is crowded, and hence I decide to take another way passes thru an alley between the buildings to reach the place without moving thru the crowd. I turn to the alley, casually watching the building walls and walking at my normal speed. fixed the ear piece of my i pod and started listening to my fav track.

I knew I will have to walk a bit more, but, I was in no hurry.
Old 09-26-2008, 04:57 PM   #5
DarkImagination

Another step and she'd be right where I wanted her. I stepped from the shadows, blocking her path a few mere inches in front of her. Had I not completely interceded, she may have walked straight passed me. Her eyes turned from the small music player in her palm to meet my gaze, and at that moment she was mine. All at once I was on her like a starving wolf on an unsuspecting rabbit.
I hooked my arm around her waist and covered her mouth and nose with a chloroform treated rag.
Old 09-26-2008, 10:10 PM   #6
DarkImagination

She struggled- naturally, they always struggled. I had to give this one credit for being uncannily spirited. I could see the shock in her eyes, feel her hands pushing against me. She tried frantically to dig her nails into my arms and twist herself free of my grip, but I clamped down around her waist, forcing her body against me as she emitted muffled shrieks.
Somehow, the struggle made her all the more appealing.
Old 09-26-2008, 11:22 PM   #7
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Suddenly I saw a huge figure blocked my path wearing black jacket. I was first surprised for a moment of what was happening. Then I was shocked to see that he held me from waist and my defence started. I hit him back with punches but my weak hands could do no harm but it hurted me only. I also tried to push him away with hands and legs also scratched his arms with nails when I saw he tried to covered my mouth and nose with a cloth.

I tried to scream but it muffled in the grip and I smelled something, damn, it was chloroform, my eyes open wide as I came to know his intentions of making me unconscious. Why did he want this?

But the chemical started acting and I slowly moved towards unconsciousness....
Old 09-27-2008, 12:13 AM   #8
DarkImagination

She was spirited and put up a tremendous fight, but after a few moments she succumbed; the strength drained from her arms, the stability in her legs gave out, and her eyes fluttered shut. I grinned as her body collapsed, her purse spilling to the ground.

I reached into the inner pocket of my jacket and pulled out a coil of blue, diamond-braided rope. Turning her body on it's side, I pulled her hands up behind her and made several tight loops around her wrists, then ran the rope down to her knees and legs, coining the rope around to her ankles, then back up to her hips.
Sliding her upright, I wrapped the rope around her waist, then her elbows, and finally her shoulders, framing her perky little breasts and pinning down her arms. All at once I pulled the knots nice and tight, then I stuffed a handkerchief between her sweet pink lips and tied it in place with a second one. Hefting her over one shoulder and carrying her to the end of the alley where my beat up '93 Cavalier was parked behind a dumpster, I deposited her delicate form on the old towels in the trunk and slammed it closed.
Old 09-27-2008, 07:45 AM   #9
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I finally lose consciousness but still trying to throw hands and legs in the air and I fall on him in his arms gripped. I know nothing what happned later on.
Old 09-27-2008, 03:34 PM   #10
DarkImagination

The drive across town goes without incident, and I pull into the litter-crowded garage of my single-unit condominium.
As the garage door rattles shut, I circle to the trunk of the car and turn the key. Looking inside, I can see that my prey has hardly moved from where I deposited her, save that her head is nodding around slightly and her eyes seem as though they are about to open. I grinned wickedly.

"Finally coming about hmm?" I asked, my voice thick with feigned concern. I reached a hand down and pointed her face toward me- this is a fine catch indeed.
Old 09-28-2008, 10:51 PM   #11
nikigirl
Privileged Member

Through out the journey, I remained unconscious and felt tht I am travelling in my sleep. I slowly start waking up and I realize that I WANT to wake up. I tried hard to open my eyes but the chemical didnt allow me to wake up immediately. I opend my eyes half and all I saw was someone in front of me, standing and suddenly I fall back to sleep only to wake up again after a while.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:02 PM   #12
DarkImagination

I had pulled a black mask over my head, an old Halloween mask that made it look as though I was wearing a black hood with no face underneath, and deposited my victim on the floor of my basement living room. It was sparsely furnished with an ugly brown throw rug and a single, semicircular pull out sofa being the only major features. I grinned as I pulled the ropes away from her legs, watching her struggle back to consciousness though not quite able to raise her head or open her eyes.
I pulled her shoes off, then her jeans, leaving her clad in only her shirt and underwear. I crossed her ankles, one over the other, and tied them back together leaving her immobile but with a space between her legs, giving me room to work once I had begun.
With that, I threw a glass of cold water on her and watched her eyes flutter open.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:27 PM   #13
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I feel like I am moved by some one, but cant make out and suddenly, I open my eyes because of splash of water and see the same person who attacked on me in the allley. I am shocked to see him and try to move myself only to realize that my wrists are bound behind me with rope and I see my legs and scream as my jeans is removed and ankels tied each other with knees bent a bit so that there is a gap between my legs and my panty is visible.

I cry to see my helplessness. I say,"who r u and why have u brought me here?"
Old 09-28-2008, 11:44 PM   #14
DarkImagination

I stare back at her through the opaque mask, grinning sadistically though she would never know it. I watched her breathing grow to a frantic pace as she realized what was about to happen. I reached down and wrapped my hand around her neck.

"Shut up. If you cooperate you might just make it out of this alive. Don't think for a second I would mind raping a dead girl."

I could see her squirming and pulling at the ropes- the truth was that I wanted her to resist so that I could see her fear building. This was the real reward to me, to watch a woman's will slowly bend under the pressure of my grip until it shatters.

I reached my hands down and started to scratch my fingertips over her breasts through her shirt, watching her body writhe each time I passed over her nipples. "Tell me how it makes you feel," I uttered, drinking in the terror in her eyes like a sweet wine.
Old 09-29-2008, 12:16 AM   #15
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My fear rises as u come near me and wrap ur hand around my neck. I am terrified to hear "Shut up. If you cooperate you might just make it out of this alive. Don't think for a second I would mind raping a dead girl."

I start crying when ur hands move on my breasts and fondle them thru the shirt. I know I am help less, and I hear ur question, how does it feel.

I try to get away from this, I dont want this. To divert ur attention, I say, "look, u might have caught the wrong person, I havent dont anything wrong to any one. Leave me please
Old 09-29-2008, 03:52 PM   #16
DarkImagination

I could see tears welling up in her eyes as she begged me to let her go, and I started to get angry.
I grabbed her hair with one hand and pulled her head up so that she was just a few inches away from my masked face.
"Stop crying!" I growled, "Are you a woman or a little girl? If you're going to cry, it's just going to force me to drag this out."
I let go of her hair and she fell roughly back to her side, tears still sparsely running down the side of her face. I could still see her squirming and struggling to escape, and the scene practically made me quiver with excitement.
Re-situating myself so that I was behind her, I started to run one hand along the inside of her left thigh, reaching up with the other hand to get under her shirt.
Old 09-29-2008, 10:50 PM   #17
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am frightened by his anger as he asks me "are you a woman or a little girl?" I feel pain in my hairs as he roughly pulls them and force me to face up.

I cant think of what to do with this situation as I constantly try to escape from my bonds.

I see him positioning behind me and moving his hands on my inner thigh causing me to jerk and moving his hands under my shirt.

"let me go, dont u understand that? I dont want all these please" I scream in anger and frustration.
Old 09-30-2008, 04:32 AM   #18
DarkImagination

"Can't you see I don't want this?" She sounded like she was about to burst.

The tone of her voice, the anger and pain and fear reflected in it... it was perfect. I couldn't say anything other than to laugh sadistically as my hands started to explore her body. I pulled up on her shirt to get it out from under the rope pinning her arms, making plenty of room for me to feel around. With one hand, I reached back and unhooked her bra, then ran my fingers around her body back to her breasts. I slowly, softly traced my fingers over her perky breasts, flicking her nipples even as she squirmed to escape.
I could feel her body starting to grow warmer as I took my other hand and started to trace up her thigh, finally pressing against her panty-clad crotch.

"You know, pink is a good color for you," I whispered sarcastically, rubbing my fingers one hand rhythmically against her rapidly dampening underwear as I teased her breasts with the other.
Old 10-01-2008, 07:43 AM   #19
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I see that you are not going to deter from your intentions. Your act of pulling my shirt and opening my bra panicked me more. I keep trying to escape from my bonds but I cant get any success in it. I jerk as I feel ur hand on my panty.

I get anger as I am taunted by him abt the pink colour. I cant see any way to stop you. Tears run freely from my eyes now.

"Please, for God's sake, leave me."