Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-31-2007, 03:04 PM   #21
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation

Kenny's eyes widened and er breath caught as she was held down and the knife put to her throat. "Please... Don't hurt me... Let me go..." she whimpered, trembling in his arms.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2007, 03:10 PM   #22
drmephisto

I use the knife to cut her bra cups apart. "I'm going to let your hands go, keep them where they are and don't forget about this knife," I say to her slowly releasing her hands. I take hold of her sweet tits and she welps out a soft sweet whimper that begins to drive the rage in my cock.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:15 PM   #23
Cute_Abbie

Kenny whimpers softly and arched her back in revulsion as the man takes hold of her dark breasts and flicks his fingers across her black nipples. Tears begin to fill her eyes, but she keeps her hands still, hoping that he'll just play with her tits and then let her go.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:24 PM   #24
drmephisto

"You are sweet," I say to the terrified girl. I then begin to open her belt and pull her pants down to her ankles. She sobs harder and pleas with me as I force her legs apart. Then I use my knife on her panties.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:29 PM   #25
Cute_Abbie

Kenny was really sobbing, now, as the man let go of her breasts and quickly removed her tight black trousers, revealing her white cotton panties that were sticking to her thick thighs from the cold sweat.
Old 01-31-2007, 03:41 PM   #26
drmephisto

I cut the waistband of her lacy white panties. She squeals as I do begging me not to cut her. I then open my pants and pull them down revealing a throbbing hard-on. I lay back down on top of her as her arm come down to try to fend me off. But it is too late, I am on her and with some squirming my cock finds her tender pussy.
Old 01-31-2007, 04:58 PM   #27
Cute_Abbie

Kenny's panties were cut away to reveal short, black hairs that were short from lack of growth, not shaving. She sobbed and choked as her tender, virgin pussy was exposed for the first time to a guy, and shrieked in terror as she felt his large, throbbing cock on her pink lips.

"Please, no!" she cried. "Don't... Don't do this to me!" her words were stifled by her tears, as she tried to sit up and push him away feebly.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:23 PM   #28
drmephisto

Her pleas and cries only enraged my cock and as it penetrated this virgin felt that special feeling found only when breaking a hymen. As she cried out I put my hand over her mouth to silence her . Her eyes looked at me expressing fear and horror as my smile of pleasure represented for her pure evil.
Old 01-31-2007, 05:26 PM   #29
Cute_Abbie

Kenny's scream was muffled by the man's hand on her lips, but her eyes still writhed in her head, until they locked onto his and she was forced to look away, to close her eyes and shut out the man's evil grin. She could feel his large, hard member inside of her, violating her and stretching her fragile flower painfully. Her tears streamed down her cheeks onto the seat, and her hands lay static behind her. The pain of his thrust had immobilised her completely.
Old 02-03-2007, 01:15 PM   #30
drmephisto

My seed fired into the young lovely. She moaned in despair as she realized that she had been impregnated. I withdrew my member from her and got up from her ordering her to pull her shirt down and her pants back up. "Turn over on your belly," I commanded. She whimpered about being let go but I disregarded her pleas. Instead I tied her wrists behind her as she began to cry. I gagged her with tape and tied her feet together. I then took the terrified prep school girl and locked her in my trunk as she tried to protest violently. I warned her that silence will preserve her life and if I was cornered by the police because of her, I would fire a bullet into the gas tank. She calmed down cowering at the fatal warning.
Old 02-13-2007, 07:25 AM   #31
Cute_Abbie

Kenny was terrified as she realised that the man wasn't done with her. Bound and gagged, all she could do was lie silently in the car's boot as the man took her away to god knew where. The discomfort of the bindings and the hard trunk of the car was only equalled by the knowledge that at that moment, she could be pregnant with the man's child.

Kenny wanted to scream.
Old 02-13-2007, 01:06 PM   #32
drmephisto

I drove back to my house. Using the remote garage door opener, I enter the garage and shut off the engine. I go to the trunk and oen it to find my guest crying and expressing terror on her face. "Come on pretty girl, we are going to have some more fun," I said to the terrified schoolgirl who tried to scream as I reached in to take her out. She shook her head trying to protest my actions but within moments I had her in my bedroom. I began to by sliding my hand into her pants and rubbing her hair patch as soft and light as it was. She could only scream a muffled scream and watch helplessly as I began to remove her pants.I cut the tape that bound her feet. Once her pants were off, I tied her spread eagled to the bed. I then pulled up her shirt and began to grope her. She squirmed trying to evade of course to no avail as I took hold of her tender nips and squeezed them just hard enough to remind her that she was now in my power. I cut her wrists free of the tape and tied them together in front of her her trying in vain to resist. Once they wer together I tie her to the head rail of the bed and then step back to admire my work. She looks at me with an expression of stark terror, her eyes beggin for mercy that I do not hurt her anymore.
Old 05-30-2007, 06:54 PM   #33
Cute_Abbie

(Sorry about my absence. I hope you're still interested...)

Any hopes that the girl might have had that another face than her tormentors would appear as the boot opened were shattered as the rapist returned to reclaim his prize. Kenny sobbed silently as she was dragged to the man's room, then she cried out in humiliation as he removed her pants and fondled at her violated pussy. Her cries didn't lessen as he lifted her shirt to grope at her dark breasts, and she was actively sobbing again as she was finally tied to his bed, on display to the man who she now watched in abject terror.
Old 06-21-2007, 12:01 PM   #34
drmephisto

I remove my shirt revealing my mucsular build. Then I remove my pants, all the while looking at the expression on her young sweet face. I climb on top of her listening to her beg me not to use her again. I just tell her that she was mine to use as I liked. She responded with a long NOOOOOOO!, as I lined my hard cock up to slide inside her. She shook her head violently as I entered her and cried out beggin that I don't. As my cock pentrated her again she screamed loudly and soon was crying in despair as she felt my cock inside her again, not knowing when this nightmare would end.
Old 06-23-2007, 12:31 PM   #35
Cute_Abbie

Kenny screamed out again in pain and humilation as her tender lips were once again stretched by the man's cock. She pushed her head backwards, eyes closed and whimpering, waiting for the humilitation to be over.
Old 07-03-2007, 12:09 PM   #36
drmephisto

My hard cock tore into the young lady's tender twat making her scream. The scream just served to energize my rage and kept me in her at least 10 minutes befor I fired my load into her sweetness. She squealed in disgust when she felt my hot cum spill into her risking that she may be impregnated.