Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-23-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Cute_Abbie

Cute_Abbie has initial reputation
Default In the Safety of her own Home (One Rapist)

Rosheen sat on her bed, her laptop over her knees as she idly put the finishing touches on an essay. The thin girl was dressed only in a white b-cup bra and a pair of pink pyjama bottoms, and her brown hair was held back in a ponytail. She was alone in her house tonight, but she had foolishly neglected to lock the back door, and her faithful dog was away with her parents.

After a while she finished the essay, put the laptop to one side and stretched out across the bed, wriggling her toes as she watched the ceiling and contemplated taking a shower.
Cute_Abbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2007, 03:01 PM   #2
Cole32

Cole32 has initial reputation

I had been watching Rosheen for a while now, Ever since the start of term to be precise. I had tried to ask her out a couple of times but both times she had shot me down. I started following her just to see who I was competing against. But it soon became an obsession, A couple of times I even tried to peer through her windows, But that damn dog of hers started barking and I had to do a runner.

For the best part of three mouths I followed her every where she went, And still no sign of her mystery boyfriend, I mean she went out with the girls and did the sleepover thing. But not once did a guy come into the picture.

I was there when her parents arrived, Slouched in a parked car across the street, They did the usual Dinner thing before leaving at dusk as always. But this time something new happened, This time they took that damn dog with them..

I watched them drive off up the street, I waited an hour before jumping out of my care and making my way to the back of her house. It was almost pitch black as I made my way to your bedroom window.

Inside I could see you typing on your laptop, Dressed in a pair of pyjama bottoms and a white bra, my heart beat faster as I took in the sight of your flawless tanned skin. I watched as you put your laptop aside, stretching out on the bed, I felt my dick stirring in my jeans as I watched your petite body.

Suddenly you jump up from your bed and leave the room. I dash around checking the other windows, Then I hear it, The shower, Double time I make my way to the bathroom window.

I wanted to scream when I saw the frosted glass all I could make out was a pink blob moving around inside, As I make my way back to your window I pass the back door, on impulse I try it and am surprised when I swings open.

Silently I slip in closing and locking the door behind me, I cautiously leave the kitchen and pause in the hall as I hear you turn the shower off. I slide into your bedroom and flatten myself against the wall behind the door Just as you stride in wrapped in a towel.

I slam the door shut and pounce, Grabbing you around the waist with one hand as the other goes to your mouth muffling your scream….
Cole32 is offline   Reply With Quote