Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
mr kool

mr kool Level 2 (200+)mr kool Level 2 (200+)mr kool Level 2 (200+)
Default high school sweetheart

Ross was sexually flustrated he couldnt get in kelseys pants for many years he liked her since 9th grade in highschool but she never paid him any attention one day she told him she was gay this devasted him even more cause he couldnt believe a woman would choose another woman over a man in his mind it was insane so he backed off stalked her from time to time keeping close tabs on her and her scedule and her social networking sites and her relationships then finally he saw it it hit him hard there a picture of Kelsey and her lover in a loving kissing embrace Ross was infuriated he could contain he lust and sexual feelings and desire for kelsey no longer one day he found her address on the internet and decided to stalk her he learned her schedule found out when she was alone and when her partner left the house to go to work and she was alone one day he came to her door disguised as a surveyor he said maam may i please come in Im taking a short survey to know why gay rights should be legal she let him in she then offered him a drink he gladly excepted knowing the few minute distraction would give him enough time to set his position she went to the kitchen he locked the door behind him then he pulled out his gun as Kelsey came back from the kitchen she almost dropped the drinks she was carrying then ross told her to set the drinks on the table and then bend herself over the table he could see her nice firm ass through her shorts as she did as he asked she also always wore a hoody that ross found annoying cause he could never see any cleavage he then said im surprised you didnt recognise me its only been a few years i tell you i havint forgotten about you and how you broke my heart he began to squeeze her ass really tight i always wanted to do this to you kelsey was so embarassed she begged and pleaded with him not to touch her and offered him anything in the house ross took it offensively kelsey i come for you and now that i have you your mine forever he lifed up her hoody revealing her huge tits through her white tee shirt okay he said take off your hoody and your tee shirt i want to fondle your breasts dont make me do it for you you know id love to do it now or i might get violent im tired of asking you to do things nicely she did as he asked revealing the nicest breasts hed ever seen through a black bra his erection in his pants grew bigger with the excitement take your bra off too baby we have a long day he pointed the gun and motioned for her to come to him he put his arms around her waist and began to feel her up from the waist down grouping her tits and putting his hands down her pants he could feel her pussy was getting wet your enjoying this baby i know you always wanted me it just took this to make you realise you can leave your shorts on ill take them off my self get on your knees and suck my cock she obediently got on her knees and began sucking his cock that a girl take it in your doing good i might not have to have fun with your girlfriend when she comes in after i can just get straight down to bussiness and take what i want she stopped sucking his cock and started pleading with him not to hurt her girlfriend well baby if you want me to treat her kindly we better get down to the real bussiness then continue to suck my cock til its hard as she continued to do so he noticed her ass jiggling in her shorts and started to pull her pants down he pulled her pants down to the crack of her ass feisty are we he then smacked her ass and said your only wasting your time what ever i dont do i get to take out on your girlfriend she begged him to stop telling him about her commitment to her girlfriend she told him if he left she wouldnt tell anyone about this Ross felt a slight bit of sympathy for her and said sorry baby cant stop once i start doing somthing he then tied her hands behind her back with the rope he had in his pocket took her in the her living room and set her on the couch finished pulling off her shorts and put her in a doggie style position and fucked her in both her holes rotating holes every few mintues fingering the other hole he took a break from and smelling the love juice on his hands she screamed as he came inside of her and she came too they both came to the climax of there rough night of sex Ross told Kelsey Totally worn out by this time were a match made in heaven baby ill make a woman of you yet then he heard a car door slam Kelsey started to make noise Ross took her pantys from off the floor put these in your mouth breath easy for a few she continued to make noise he picked up his gun and pistol whipped her i said shhh he turned out the lights and then when her lover came in she was in the dark she called Kelseys name but it was pitch black she walked inside wondering what was going on then she saw Kelsey on the couch knocked out and she said Kelsey what happened just then the door shut and the lights came back on ross stood between the door and her lover and shot her in the head Dead Kelsey woke up and Ross said your mine baby forever were gonna legally change our names and move state to state and no one will ever find us he laughed like a maniac and picked her and put her in the back seat of his car and told her to lie still they drove into the dark never to be seen again
mr kool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2012, 03:11 PM   #2
mr kool

mr kool Level 2 (200+)mr kool Level 2 (200+)mr kool Level 2 (200+)

this is just a story it is not made to offend or hurt anyones feelings this story is 100 percent fictional and just a weird fantasy i had thought of only thing thats true is when i was a kid i had a 9th grade crush i didnt know she was gay and she did choose a girl over me and it hurt my feelings very deeply this story was just to vent and tell a fictional story i hope its liked by some if it offends anyone i am sorry i respect everyone and there sexual orientation sorry i dont spell edit my work but if someone wants to do it for me thats fine
mr kool is offline   Reply With Quote