Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-26-2012, 07:27 AM   #1
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default Savage Seduction

It was late yesterday afternoon and I was carrying my laundry bag to the laundry room following behind a slender white woman with shoulder length brown hair and suddenly became aroused. It had been two weeks since I got laid and that was the night I tapped that whore at the whore house downtown. I needed to get laid again and this looked like a nice piece of ass so I decided that I was going to have her and it wasn’t going to be difficult. The laundry room is right next to the woods and that’s where I decided I would take this woman to sexually assault her! I tossed my laundry bag behind the building peeked through the rear window to be sure she was alone in the room and waited for her to exit feeling very horny and excited.

She soon exited the laundry room as she did I grabbed her from behind dragged her behind the building tossing her against it placing the blade of my bowie knife to her throat! Don’t move and don’t scream or you’re dead bitch! She spoke not a word just stood staring at me with a look of terror in her eyes! I spun her around handcuffed her arms behind her back! Who are you? What do you want she asked her voice trembling as she spoke! I said nothing just stuffed one of my dirty socks into her mouth to keep her quiet then dragged her across the grass towards the woods

It didn’t take long for me to get her just inside the woods I kept pulling her beside me thinking about how much I was going to enjoy fucking this woman! You ever get raped baby? You ever get raped I barked in her ear as I dragged her through some trees a few meters inside the tree line! The woman then began to struggle more trying to free herself after hearing me confirm what she feared! That I was going rape her!

She struggled mightily trying to escape my grip and flee but her efforts were all in vain! I was determined that I was going to have my way with her and at this moment had the strength of ten men! Her lovely brown hair flew around her face her breasts shook like jello as I continued to drag her into the woods to the place where I was going to rape her! Through clumps of bushes and between the trees I dragged her deeper and deeper into the woods filled with lust and desire!

The light of the Sun became less visible as we got deeper into the woods but it was still light enough for me to see that I had grabbed a real nice cunt and I couldn’t wait to start fucking her! I removed the sock from her mouth now knowing that if she screamed no one would hear her! Please don’t! Please don’t do this to me she pleaded as I pulled her to a small clear spot behind a tree pushing her to the ground! I followed her down forcing apart her legs with mine kneeling in front of her! Please don’t do this oh God please don’t she screamed as I knelt looking at the lovely woman!

Stop screaming! Stop screaming I said but she did not stop just screamed even louder! Stop! Don’t please don’t do this? Please don’t rape me! Please don’t rape me! Stop screaming bitch I yelled as I began slapping her face her head thrashing from side to side as I first hit one cheek and then the other beating her like this until she became quiet! I’m going to fuck you and there’s nothing you can do about it so shut up bitch!

Brief pause as I waited for her to calm down then I continued!

What’s your name and how old are you woman? Susan Bellows! I’m 27 Well Susan I’m going to give you some cock bitch! I’m going to fuck you I wailed violently ripping open her blouse several buttons flying through the air landing who knows where! Stop you bastard! Stop it she screamed forcing me to beat her face again causing blood to begin dripping out of her mouth! Oh come on Susan you know you want this cock bitch I snarled as I groped her two big firm tits my cock harder than it had ever been before in my life!

I reached down opening the flaps on her gray slacks pulling them just below her ass! I forced her legs further apart with my knees! Now it’s time I said unsnapping my pants pulling out my dick! She gasped as she felt my hand on the front of her cotton panties! I smiled as I rubbed the front of the cum soaked garment realizing that she had creamed in them while I was feeling her up! Pulling her panties down just a bit bringing her sweet clean shaven cunt into view! I stroked my cock a few times then without saying a word slid it into Sue’s cockteasing pussy!

We’re going to have some fun now bitch I wailed laying on top of her humping up and down giving her the slow screw!

Sue lay under me weeping softly asking why are you doing this to me as I humped her slowly giving her a nice slow fuck! She was being violated in the most intimate way and now she felt sick to her stomach! The woman vomited onto her chest as I kept fucking her hot wet snatch! We were two half naked animals laying on the ground ants crawling on us both it was dirty and violent and for me a thrill as I fucked this woman I’d never seen until 10 minutes ago.

Now she was lying under my body feeling my cock swelling inside her with every slow thrust and the thought of what was going to happen next made her puke again! She knew that I was going to cum in her it was disgusting and vile indeed! I’m getting closer bitch I wailed letting her know I was going to ejaculate into her soon but she was still too busy puking to scream or protest! Yes! Oh yes this is good I groaned my cock now as hard and thick as it was going to get her cunt wrapped tight around my stiff prick! Take it baby! Take it I howled as I moved up and down on her stroking her faster now preparing for a huge load of cum to shoot into her flaming cum drenched pussy!

I continued bouncing up and down rapidly fucking the shit out of this helpless bitch just seconds away from ejaculating! Her head was now bobbing back and forth her hips moving up and down in rhythm with me though she was unaware of this at the time! If she knew that she was doing this she probably would have puked again! That’s it bitch fuck me baby fuck me I wailed as we moved up and down together the horny woman’s body now crying out for my cum to flow into her vagina!

Her body was betraying her but in her head she was still aware that she was getting raped but her body was winning the battle and I was ready to give her what she wanted! As her own juices erupted from within her I shot my load into her filling her love canal with my vile seed screaming as I erupted, I’m cumming! I’m cumming oh baby I’m cumming draining every drop of my semen into her!

I collapsed on her and rested a bit then pulled out of the woman feeling spent but gratified! It had been a long time since I got laid and I was feeling wonderful though the same cannot be said for Susan! Why did you rape me Sue asked? Because I saw you and I wanted to fuck you so I fucked you I said pulling up my pants. Does that answer your question woman? She did not reply just lay on the ground in the fetal position crying like a baby! I looked down at her one last time warned her not to tell anyone including her husband that I raped her! If you tell anyone I’ll rape you again bitch! I then departed leaving her in the woods to find her own way out of this place where I raped a woman for the first time! I was feeling very gratified!

Susan Bellows (Fictional name)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sue.jpg (9.7 KB, 129 views)

Last edited by Andy Savage; 06-30-2012 at 09:07 AM.
Andy Savage is offline   Reply With Quote