Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-27-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
Andy Savage

Andy Savage has initial reputation
Default The Office Girl

It was 3:00pm when I arrived at the Casper Key Towers to deliver office supplies to the Nox law group. I entered the outer office and as I was entering I saw the most totally drop dead gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen in my life. Tall and blonde with long slender legs with the biggest rack I’ve seen in years. She looked to be in her late twenties or early thirties and I knew immediately that I would be raping her soon. There is no way I’m going to go without fucking this sexy thing and spraying her insides with semen I thought setting the boxes on one of the counters.

Hello she greeted me with a big beaming smile sending a wave of lust coursing through me. Hi my name is Andy Savage I’m delivering office supplies I said handing her the bill holding the clip board in front of me so she would not see the bulge in my pants. My name is Brenda and I can sign for the supplies she said reaching out for the bill. She bent over her desk to sign the paper and I nearly shot my load in my pants. I tried to look away and act calm but I could not help look down her blouse at her cleavage. God she has nice tits I thought standing beside her at the desk.

I’ll write you a check for this she said walking around the desk and sitting pulling opening the binder holding the firm’s business checks. She signed the name Brenda Cummings which was all the information I needed to help me prepare for the next time we would meet and when we did I would not be trying to hide the bulge in my pants I would be fucking my hard stiff cock in her luscious pussy and feel the thrill of ejaculating in her. She handed me the check I said goodbye then left the office excited about having found such a lovely cunt who was screaming Rape me!

I spent the rest of the day delivering office supplies and saw two more women who I would enjoy tapping but none of them touched off the spark in me that lovely Brenda had so I simply made note of them and decided to concentrate the next few days and nights on learning about lovely Brenda. She was perfect for what I wanted to use her for and I couldn’t wait to use her. I left work at 7:00pm and returned to my apartment where I began my research of Brenda. I began by hacking into the law firms computers and went to the personnel files. I found out she was 30 years old and single. She was born in Massachusetts and that she lives in the Casper Place Apartments which are just one mile down the road from my apartment.

I spent the next two weeks stalking Brenda and found her to be a popular girl but when you look like her you’re going to be popular. She went to a couple of movies and drank coffee with her friends in a coffee shop in the mall. She also went to the beach a couple of times and I nearly dropped dead from hypertension seeing her strutting around the beach in a bikini! Unlike most women she was always conscious of her surroundings and taking the best security precautions she could to keep from becoming a rape victim but I pressed on looking for a kink in her armor.

I finally found it when I noticed she parked her car in the back lot of her complex which was only a short distance from some woods. I decided I would rape her in the woods. I would have preferred doing it in her own apartment on her own bed but I’m new to the rape game so I erred on the side of caution. I would do it exactly the same as when I raped the lovely Susan Bellows who I grabbed coming out of the laundry room. Brenda was strong and would fight hard so I decided I would need to use a gun instead of a knife in order to subdue her. Three more days passed and finally the moment had finally arrived I was ready to grab Brenda.

It was last night just after 6:00pm when I decided to take her. Wouldn’t she be surprised when the old man who delivered the office supplies took her into the woods and raped her! I was going to love fucking this slut and she was a slut I saw her sucking off some guy in his Cadillac three times last week but she’d never give herself to me! Good for me I wasn’t asking and I was going to get more than just a blowjob!

I had waited too long already and couldn’t go another moment without having my way with her. I desperately needed to fuck her! I sat in the parking lot near the time she arrives home from work she arrived right on time. I watched as she pulled her tiny car into a parking space just two spaces over from where I was parked. I watched intently as she got out of her car admiring the sexy outfit she was wearing. Another white button up the front blouse and a very tight black miniskirt! I was panting like a dog as I put on a black ski mask and exited the car carrying my rape bag and a 357 magnum. I checked to make sure no one was around then slowly crept up behind her standing behind the sexy blond!

Brenda was stunned when she turned around to see me standing in front of her pointing a gun right at her face! She dropped the packages and froze where she stood! Scream and you die I barked out at her! What do you want? I want you to keep quiet and turn around and lean against the car and put your arms behind your back or I’ll blow your fucking head off! Brenda did exactly as she was told then I handcuffed her arms behind her stuffed a sock in her mouth and spun her around facing me!

Now listen to me very carefully Brenda! We are going out into these woods together and I’m going to fuck you and you’re going to come with me willingly or I’ll shoot you in the head right here and rape that sweet young thing I said pointing to a girl no older than 11 or 12 playing with her dog in the distance! There was a brief moment of silence as the woman evaluated the situation! She decided to sacrifice herself for the welfare of the child! It was a wise decision that kept her alive!

She turned towards the woods I tossed her bags into her car then with my help she walked in front of me across a small area of grass towards the woods fully aware of the fate that awaited her once I had her in the woods. She knew I was going to rape her! We continued moving swiftly through the trees moving deeper into the woods the woman stumbling several times as she tripped over rocks and bushes but we were nearly deep enough in that I could remove her gag which I did once we arrived to a clear spot! Once there I kicked her legs out from under her and she fell onto the ground with a thud screaming in pain!

Stop please you’re hurting me please I won’t fight you can do whatever you want but please don’t be brutal the lovely blond screamed! Oh you want me to be nice to you! This coming from a woman who struts around town showing off the goods but never puts out for anyone but that one guy I see you with sucking dick in his car! He’s my faience and we’re going to get married next week so please don’t beat me? You can have all the sex you want but please don’t hurt me? Oh I’m going to have sex tonight you can count on it and if you want to live to attend your own wedding you better shut your trap unless I tell you to speak!

Now spread your legs bitch it’s time to get fucked I said removing my pants! I wasn’t going to waste any time getting my cock in this cunt! Knees in the air you know the position you’ve been in it plenty of times! Please don’t do this to me I’m not on the pill I’ll suck it if you want but please don’t rape me the blond wailed as I stood looking down at her! I don’t want a blowjob I want to fuck I said removing the ski mask I was wearing! Brenda gasped when she saw who it was that was about to rape her! Oh my God you’re the old man that delivered the office supplies she lamented recognizing me immediately! Yes an old man who’s going to rape a cockteaser tonight!

I positioned my rape kit bag next to her and then knelt between her legs! I pulled my bowie knife from the bag placing the blade to her throat causing Brenda to stop squirming and said! I am going to fuck you Brenda and you’re going to lay here quiet and give yourself to me or I’ll gag you and still fuck you but I’m going to feel my cock fucking this cunt bitch! I’m going give you what you want baby!

I’m going to rape you Brenda because you’re asking for it bitch!

There is only one rule here tonight give yourself to me and be quiet while you are doing so! If you scream I’ll kill you when I’m done! Do you understand the rules? Nod your head yes or no? She nodded her head up and down to indicate she understood the rules I then stuck the knife in the ground beside her and started! Let’s see what you’ve got in this pretty white blouse baby I said ripping it open! I then ripped open her bra bringing her two big firm tits into view then pulled up the front of her skirt and pulled down her panties! Very nice baby! Very nice I said groping her two firm breasts with my cock resting on her cunt!

Brenda groaned as I entered her and began crying as I lay on top of her and began moving up and down on her giving her the slow screw! I felt elated at this moment realizing I was doing what I wanted to do for three weeks since that day I saw her in her office! I am fucking Brenda Cummings! I began stroking in and back in and back my meat sliding in and out of Brenda’s tight wet pussy fucking this bitch like her boyfriend fucks her and my body was cooperating tonight! My cock was rock hard and I didn’t cum as soon as I entered her I was going to be able to fuck Brenda like a real man! Oh Brenda this is tight baby! This is fucking tight I wailed as I raped the helpless woman deep in the woods behind her apartment complex!

Brenda was still trying to obey the rules but she was aroused now and she began moaning as I stroked her pussy! No! No the lovely woman howled as she prepared to have an orgasim and I knew she was going to cum too! Come on baby cum bitch! Fucking cum Brenda I grunted as I picked up the paced fucking her as fast as I am able without shooting off! No I can’! I can’t cum now oh God please not now she wailed but the words were still coming off her lips when her hot juice came oozing out of her lubricating my fully erect cock making it even easier to fuck her!

I was grunting and sweating like a pig my blood pressure was off the scale! I gasped for air as I screwed this bitch pounding her fucking pussy! Oh God Brenda you’re fucking great I screamed not caring if anyone could hear me as I fucked the tall cockteasing blond secretary! I was lost in a daze my eyes now closed as I enjoyed raping Brenda Cummings! She was crying uncontrollably now feeling shame at having an orgasim while getting raped! I knew this would be good! Oh God I knew it baby!

I knew this would be good I wailed as I fucked the shit out of the woman only seconds away from shooting off! Oh baby I can’t wait! I can’t wait to cum in you I wailed as I braced myself for the explosion which came just after I had spoken! Brenda was screaming don’t cum in me at the very moment I was doing so! I was feeling great I just had to scream I’m cumming! I’m cumming! Oh baby I’m cumming as I ejaculated into Brenda’s young fertile pussy! Take it baby! Take my juice in you I howled draining the last of it into lovely Brenda Cummings!

I collapsed on the woman allowing my cock to grow soft in her then dismounted her and stood up in front of her! Oh Brenda you’re a great fuck! Just as good as I fantasized you would be and I did better than I usually do! Let’s do it again sometime I said reaching for my pants and shaking them in front of me. Fuck you pervert she replied!

I just gave you one of the best fucks you ever got and all you can say about it is fuck you pervert I barked as I was putting on my pants! Brenda said nothing just lay on the ground looking up at me wondering if I was done or if I was going to do something else vile and violent to her! Please let me go? I will Brenda as soon as I’m dressed I’ll remove the handcuffs. You can find your way out to your apartment on your own I’m sure! Its one quarter mile in that direction I said pointing in the direction of her apartment complex! She said nothing as I took the key out of my pocket and knelt beside her! Just before I removed the handcuffs I leaned down close to her face saying you really are beautiful Brenda!

I’m sorry I had to do it this way but if I’d asked you for this you would have laughed at me and rejected me! So I had to do it this way! I’m sorry if I hurt you but you were asking for it bitch! I then removed the handcuffs and turned to leave. Wait before you go I must know would you have really raped that little girl? I just did Brenda I replied looking down at her grinning! You really are a very sick little man! Yes I am why don’t you tell your husband about it next week on your honeymoon and don’t forget the part where you offered to suck my dick I said laughing leaving the woods. Brenda stood to her feet watching me depart leaving her alone wondering do I really tease men like he said?

Do I really get them turned on and just leave them in agony? Is this the reason this ugly old man felt the need to rape me? We’ll never know!

Brenda Cummings (Fictional Name)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brenda.jpg (7.7 KB, 172 views)

Last edited by Andy Savage; 06-29-2012 at 08:57 PM.
Andy Savage is offline   Reply With Quote