Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-12-2006, 02:17 PM   #1
sirthumper

sirthumper has initial reputation
Default Girl Hunters, author questions

So far I've completed the brief prologue I posted here, as well as three of four rather rough chapters.

Should I post each chapter as I finish it, or wait 'til the whole thing is finished? The story so far is pretty long. The prologue is only 400 words out of the 6000+ I've written so far. :-)

Also, should I mention the age of the victims in my story, or continue with generalities such as "young" and "teenaged," and let the reader decide in his/her own mind how old they want her to be?

Just wondering.

Thanks for reading, and have a super day!

JM
sirthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

You sound like the kind of a guy who would kidnap me, strip me down, after beating the krap out me, and you got this magic wand, and pushe it down on my nookie, making me come to brink of orgasm, and saying, is this good, huh, want some more, huh, is this good, and here I am screaming through my gag, my bleeding nose, and you are just asking, is it good, is it good?

Yeah, like my daddy, when he was rushing me to the hospital, and my belly felt like it was gonna bust with my baby, and he kept asking, does it hurt, does it hurt.

Sir, with due respect, I love your stories, hear me, I LOVE YOUR STORIES, now continue, and please release me from bondage.
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2006, 04:37 PM   #3
somedude
W.I.R. and Marshal

somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)somedude has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Vague on character ages would be best my friend. Also posting it a chapter at a time would a good idea. Take it from a professional writer, you have the readers interested and you want to keep them interested!
Old 06-13-2006, 02:05 AM   #4
sirthumper

sirthumper has initial reputation

Gal4, now now, don't get carried away. This is my only story so far, so be patient. I'll post another part in a day or two.

I'll post a chapter at a time, every few days.

Sir
sirthumper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 04:59 AM   #5
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirthumper
So far I've completed the brief prologue I posted here, as well as three of four rather rough chapters.

Should I post each chapter as I finish it, or wait 'til the whole thing is finished? The story so far is pretty long. The prologue is only 400 words out of the 6000+ I've written so far. :-)

Also, should I mention the age of the victims in my story, or continue with generalities such as "young" and "teenaged," and let the reader decide in his/her own mind how old they want her to be?

Just wondering.

Thanks for reading, and have a super day!

JM
The age limit for stories 14+
Grm
Grm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2006, 06:33 AM   #6
gal4
UnWanted Trick Baby

gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)gal4 Level 5 (500+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirthumper
Gal4, now now, don't get carried away. This is my only story so far, so be patient. I'll post another part in a day or two.

I'll post a chapter at a time, every few days.

Sir
MMMMGGGGGRRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!

ARRRRGGGGHGHGHHGHGHGHRHGHGHHGRRRRRHHGHHHHH!!!!

NNGGRRRRRGGGH!!

GGGAAAAAAAAWWWWHHHWUUUUUUUUUUGHHHRRRRR!!!
gal4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 01:28 PM   #7
I LOVE TO RAPE
Banned

I LOVE TO RAPE has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to I LOVE TO RAPE

yes tell us the age make the guy old my age is 53 and the girl from 14 to 17
I LOVE TO RAPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2006, 06:03 PM   #8
dman

dman has initial reputation

please post each chapter as there done