Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-23-2006, 10:02 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lawn Service MMM/F

Lawn Service
By Throatdagger

I am Richard, a black 18 year old and my two friends are Joe and Sam who are also 18 but they are white. We are what people like to call troubled kids. You know always having brushes with the law. All the chicks in the area stay clear of us because of our reputation. We are getting horny from the lack of female contact. On our way to the park each morning we pass through this neighborhood and have watched this one woman every morning take her kid to the babysitter and then return to get ready for work. The whole are is usually deserted. We decided that she is worth a little visit from the three of us.

We watched this morning and true as could be she followed her regular routine. We watched as she whipped back into her drive from dropping the kid off. She scurried inside as we put our plan in motion. I go to the front door while Joe circles around back. I knock on the door and wait patiently for an answer. I hear shuffling feet and then the door slowly and carefully opens. Surprised to see a black kid, she holds the door tight as she asks “Yes, can I help you.” I reply in a friendly tone “Yes, I was doing yard work for the people next door and they don’t seem to be home. I wonder if I could trouble you for a drink of water.” She glances next door at the empty driveway. “Okay just a minute.” She heads into the house and returns shortly with a large plastic cup with ice and water in it. Handing it to me she says “You have to pardon me, but I am in a hurry. Just leave the cup on the stoop when you get done.” She quickly closes the door as I hear footsteps down the hall.

I wait about five minutes and then knock on the door again. Footsteps hurry to the door and then it quickly swings open. “I thought I told” she abruptly stops in mid sentence as a large crash is heard from the back of the house. She whirls to see what is happening. I pounce on her; knocking her to the floor. Sam rushes in behind me and slams the door shut. Just as she starts to gasp “What is going” she again stops in mid sentence as Joe appears from the kitchen patting a baseball bat against his leg. He hurries over and waves the bat over the bewildered woman’s head. “Just stay quiet and be a good girl. It would be a shame for us to splatter blood all over the house. Wouldn’t it?” he asks menacingly. The terrified woman stares up at the bat looming perilously over her head. “Please don’t hurt me. I don’t have much money but you can take what I do have. It is in my purse on the kitchen table.” She pleads as fear sweeps over her.

“Money; is that what you think this is all about. Like these bitches to think money can buy anything.” I shout as I bounce up and down on her prone figure. “What’ your name?” I demand as I enjoy hearing the fear in her quivering voice. “Doreen” she replies as she tries to gain some courage. Joe taps the bat against his leg as he looks down at the frightened woman. “Get her in the back.” He shouts. Sam and I grab Doreen under her arms and drag Doreen down the hallway; stopping to peer in each door as we go. We finally come to the master bedroom; we drag the struggling Doreen inside and over to the bed. Terror has filled her face at finding herself in the bedroom. As we slammed her down on the bed she stammered “Whaat are you going to doo?” Joe slammed the bat down on the bed with a loud thud. “Shut the fuck up and do as you are told. Now reach out for the posts on the headboard and stretch your feet towards the posts on the footboard.” Joe demanded as he slapped the bat on the bed. Doreen stared up at the ceiling, biting her lips as she didn’t move. “Bitch, are you deaf or do you just want the shit beaten out of you?” he asked as he slammed the bat into the mattress once again. “Next fucking time it will be on your damn chest and I will work my way up and down till you get the idea.” Joe yelled.

Doreen cringed as she stretched her arms out and slipped her short legs toward the posts on the footboard. Joe had definitely become agitated and any more provocation was surely going to result in a vicious attack with the bat. Doreen was petite, probably about 5 foot 2 so she didn’t reach the posts. She could only stretch in the general direction. Joe tossed me the bat as he sat on the edge of the bed. He brushed Doreen’s hair back out of her face as he leaned close to her head. “Doreen, now that is more like it.” He whispered as he turned his head to look down her front; her breasts heaved with each breath. Her boobs looked like she was still breast feeding by their fullness. Her boobs were probably only a B size but they seemed really firm like they were full of milk. Joe smiled up at me and Sam and then turned his head back towards Doreen’s face. He whispered very softly “Doreen, we want to see you naked. Why don’t you save yourself a lot of pain and take your clothes off for us. We might get really rough and even cut you if Joe has to start cutting them off.” I grinned down at the shaking Doreen as I waved my open switch blade knife back and forth. I stabbed the knife into the sheet and sliced a large slit in it to emphasize the sharpness of the blade.

Doreen trembled as she pleaded “Please don’t. I’ve just had a baby a few weeks ago. Please don’t rape me. I am not healed; please take my money and go; I won’t tell anyone about this.” Joe just laughed as he leaned down closer to Doreen; slapping her arms as she tried to raise them in protest. He smiled broadly as he once again gazed up at us. “Well Doreen, if you haven’t healed, then I guess you had better really co-operate so we don’t rip you wide open. I think you were told to strip.” Joe threatened as he stood up and nodded for me to proceed. “No; wait.” Doreen yelled as she seen me move closer with the knife. She began fumbling with the buttons on the blouse with her trembling fingers. One by one the buttons released and soon she was wiggling on the bed as she tried to wrestle the blouse free. She began to sob as her hands reached for the snaps on her slacks. The sound of metal against metal echoed in the room as she tugged the zipper down. The bed bounced as she bucked her hips to pull the slacks down over her full round ass. He baby fat bounced as she tossed up and down until the slacks started to slide free. She started kicking her legs; trying to kick the slacks off. Sam reached over the foot of the bed and grabbed the cuffs. He tugged her slacks down of her shoes and tossed them across the room.

Doreen shivered as she lay clad only in bra and panties. “Lose it.” Joe ordered as he pointed to the boob filled bra. Doreen twisted her hands behind her back and soon the bra grew limp. Her arms shook as she pulled the garment free and dropped it on the bed. “Got milk?” I asked as I laughed. Doreen blushed from the question as her hands trembled on the bed. “Damn it, he asked you a question. Now let’s see.” Joe barked impatiently. Doreen began to cry as her hands slowly cupped her breasts. Her quivering fingers surrounded each nipple and she slowly and carefully squeezed. “Yes’ she sobbed hysterical as droplets of milk appeared from each nipple. “Hey guys, she is a milker.” Sam exclaimed as he tossed the bat back to Joe. Sam leaned over the foot of the bed and grabbed the waist band of Doreen’s pink panties. He yanked with a huge jerk; the sound of ripping material filled the room as Doreen’s hips flew up off the bed. Doreen screamed as she tried to press her thighs close. Her feet bounced on the bed as she clawed at the sheet with her fingers. Sam smelled the panties exclaiming “I smell pussy” before he tossed them to Joe. Joe shoved them into Doreen’s face as she taunted “Want to smell your own juices?” She tried to turn her head as she thrashed on the bed.

Doreen was now totally naked except for her sneakers and pink socks. She tried to bury herself in the sheets as she knew her torment was only beginning. We stripped our clothes off as Doreen twitched on the bed, partially from the cool air and partially from her embarrassment Joe had never seen a naked woman before. He was shy and was reluctant to even talk to girls, much yet, date them. He was going to get his chance to really experience a woman. Doreen was going to be forced to offer herself to Joe.

I picked the bat up and tapped the bed next to Doreen’s head. “Doreen, you are going to instruct my shy friend on how to have sex with you. I want you to experience passionate uncontrolled sex. Both of you had better climax if you ever want to see your family again. Do I make myself clear?” I asked as I tapped the bat harder. Tears flowed from Doreen’s eyes as she tried to scoot away. “Please don’t make me do this.” She begged as she tried to avoid looking at Joe who was now stroking his cock in anticipation. “Bitch, do as I tell you; now tell him how much you want him to fuck you.” I demanded.

“I want you to fuck me.” Doreen sobbed hysterically. “Spread your damn legs and open yourself up.” I yelled as Joe rushed to the end of the bed. I slammed the bat against the headboard, just above Doreen’s head. “Do it.” I yelled. Doreen’s hands trembled as she spread her legs apart. Joe crawled over the end of the bed and scooted towards her waiting pussy. Doreen placed her trembling hands on her pussy and started working her lips apart. Her pink inside started showing like delicate flower petals with a fresh dew. Her fingers twitched as she worked her self further open. “Put your stick to her.” I urged Joe as he gazed down at her inviting hole. He scooted forward; sticking the tip of his dick just inside her waiting pussy. “Go man; go.” Sam and I chanted. Joe lunged completely inside with one huge thrust. Doreen jerked as she yelled. Her legs flew up off the bed; her whole body shaking as Joe hit the depth of his prick. Joe grabbed Doreen’s shoulder and began lunging in and out with huge long thrusts. He panted like a dog as he picked up the pace. Doreen twisted her head away from Sam and me as she clawed at the bedspread. Grunts coming from her mouth with each of Joe’s thrusts. Joe was hitting his stride; making Doreen cringe with each thrust. She knew that asking for mercy would be futile with us cheering Joe to “ride the bitch.”

Sweat dripped from Joe’s forehead as he worked feverously; impaling Doreen on his dick with each ram. His back stiffened and his jaw tightened. “Damn” he yelled as he released his virgin load into Doreen. “No! Pull out!” Doreen shrieked as she felt Joes cum blast inside her. “Not a chance.” He responded as he worked to pump even more sticky goop inside her. He continued humping Doreen as she sobbed on the bed; after a couple of minutes more, Joe was finally drained. He withdrew; his limp penis hanging over Doreen’s dripping cunt like a flag. “That was great; I will have to do that more.” Joe commented as he slid off the end of the bed. “My turn” shouted Sam as he ran to the end of the bed.

“Bitch, turn over. I want a piece of that tight ass.” Doreen screamed and tried to scramble off the bed as she heard his dreadfully words. I grabbed her by a flailing arm and yanked her back to the center of the bed. The three of us wrestled Doreen onto her tummy as she kicked and fought while she screamed “No! Please do; I can’t” the entire time. I straddle her back and jerked her hips high in the air. Joe grabbed her ankles and pulled them apart while Sam climbed on the bed. He rubbed his prick in the drool seeping from her cunt and then placed his knob against her tight ass hole. “Ready?” He asked as he pushed the tip of his dick through her clinched barrier. Doreen screamed as I held her hands tight to the bed. Her fingers clawed at the sheets as Sam pushed harder. Joe did his best to hold her feet from kicking as Sam rammed yet again.

“Oh God, please stop. You are killing me.” Doreen shouted in between thrusts. Sam was slowly but surely sinking his throbbing penis deeper into her tight ass. Sam kept working at stretching her virgin ass wider and wider until he had completely embedded his cock in her ass. “She is so tight that I can feel her heart beating.” He announced. He began working in and out. Farting sounds emulated from her ass with each thrust. I could see the rim of her hole stretch out and then be shoved in as he continued to pump away. It was like a toilet plunger sucking on her ass. Sam shifted around as he tried different angles to increase his pleasure. He fucked her ass for what I am sure Doreen though was an eternity. She finally calmed down; letting out the occasional whimper when Sam rammed especially hard. Finally Sam thrust really hard, Doreen body trembled as Sam began to pant. The dry farting sounds turned to sloshing sounds as he filled her anal passage with his cum. Sam slid easier in and out as his spunk helped lubricate her dry passage. Sam started pumping really fast, like a rivet gun pounding in her ass. He was finally drained and withdrew to smack his limp penis on Doreen’s upturned hips. “That is my stamp of approval.” He said laughing.

“I guess it is my turn.” I say as I roll Doreen on her back. Grabbing the bat, I tap it against the headboard right against her head. “If you don’t want me to start mashing your head into a bloody pulp, you had better do exactly what I tell you.” I snarl down at Doreen as she lay trembling on the bed. “Please don’t hurt me. I’ll do what you want; just don’t kill me.” Doreen pleads as she tries to curl into the fetal position. “Ok, get your ass up and find the sexiest outfit that you have. Get entirely dressed; bra, panties, the whole works. Now get busy!” I demand as I hit the bat hard against the headboard.

Doreen scampers off the bed and dashes to her dresser. She dig through a drawer; pulling old panties out, many with holes torn or poked in them. She finally pulls a pair off shiny pink panties out and quickly slips them over her feet and pulls them up; snapping the elastic around her waist. She then jerks another drawer open and proceeds to dig through her bras. From the bottom of the drawer, she pulls a lacy bra out. She slips her arms through the straps and then stretches it tight behind her back. From the looks of her boobs bulging out, she must have gotten the bra before she had the baby. “My clothes are in the closet.” Doreen says; half telling and half asking permission to go to the closet. I nod my head towards the closet door in a jester of approval. Sam pulls the closet door open and peeks inside to make sure that there aren’t any guns ready for her to grab.

Doreen scurries to the closet and begin sorting through the hangers. Again most of her slacks looked like they had small hole poked in them. She finally pulled out a pair of nice pink slacks and an almost new light pink blouse. Doreen quickly slips the slacks and blouse on. As she fastens the last button on her blouse she turns to face me. “How is this?” She asks in a quivering voice. “What about those damn shoes?” I reply in a harsh voice. “I don’t have any dressy shoes. We don’t go out dressed up much.” Doreen answers; afraid of the consequences. I spot a pair of pink shoes with small heels on the floor of the closet. “Put them on.” I order as I gesture toward the shoes. She quickly retrieves the pair and replaces her sneakers with the other shoes. Doreen stands and waits for my approval.

I nod towards Joe who turns on a portable radio that is sitting on the dresser. He turns the knobs until the sounds of a station playing some fast beat music starts to fill the room. “Dance” I demand as I tap the bat on the dresser to the beat of the music. Doreen looks confused and hesitant at my demand, but soon decides to comply. Obviously this wasn’t the kind of music she was accustomed to; in fact, she looked more like an all news type person. However, Doreen was soon swaying her ass and shoulders to the music. The station was playing a non-stop hour of music so it was one song right after another. Before long, Doreen was gasping for breath as the rapid succession of songs was wearing her down. “Looks like you are getting tired. Do you need a rest?” I asked in a pleasant voice. “Yes” Doreen quickly replied. “Ok, but before you get to rest; do a striptease for us.” I demanded, quickly changing my tone back.

“No; please no more.” Doreen pleaded as she instinctively clutched her shirt. I slammed the bat hard against the dresser; breaking a corner off the top. Doreen immediately knew that she dared not resist. She began to fumble with the buttons as she slowly moved her feet. When the song ended, she found herself standing clad only in bra and panties’ still shuffling her shoes on the floor. I walked over and took Doreen by the shoulders. I lifted her chin so that her eyes met mine. I seen the fear flush across her face and fill her blue eyes.

Clutching her tight I said “You are going to stand with your hands behind your back and your feet spread apart. I am going to rip that pretty bra and panties off you and then you are going to crawl on the bed so I can fuck you. I am going to fuck you with my big black dick and you are going to enjoy it. In fact, you are going to enjoy it some much that you are going to climax and the sounds of your orgasm will fill the room. Do I make myself clear?” I asked shaking the now sobbing woman. Doreen knew that pleading would be totally useless and only antagonize me more. She placed her hands behind her back; clasping them together as she bit her lip and waited. She didn’t have to wait long as I yanked her bra up and over her tits. I slapped her thighs; she shifted them open and braced herself. My hands ripped her panties off in a single hard swipe. As I tossed the panties to Joe, I pointed to the bed. Doreen crawled meekly on the bed and stretched her petite form out for my onslaught.

I yanked my already stiff penis a time or two as I crawled onto the bed. “Please don’t do this. You will hurt me; just leave.” Doreen pleaded as I moved closer. “Shut the fuck up and spread your legs. You had better give me a really god fuck if you don’t want your head pulverized.” I yelled as I looked down at her trembling form. She shifted her legs apart and cringed as I slid into position. When the tip of my huge dick touched her pussy folds, she bit her lip as tears rolled down her cheeks. I pressed further as Doreen clawed at the bedding. I felt my knob entering her tight canal; her breathing heaving her tits up and down. I reached out and grasped her breasts and gave them a squeeze. I moved my fingers to her full nipples and squeezed them causing streams of milk to shoot out’ splattering on her tummy. I pushed further in as I demanded “Get your knees up. You are going to work them; I want a good fuck and I had better feel you.”

Doreen took a deep breath as she slowly pulled her knees alongside my black torso. “Get those feet off the bed. I want them up in the air.” I told her as she squirmed under me. Doreen took another deep breath and then let out a grunt as she lifted her feet up. I felt her legs pressing against my sides as she tried to clamp her legs there to help hold her feet off the bed. I pushed further inside her canal; her muscles giving way as I intruded. Tears swelled in Doreen’s eyes as I shoved further inside. I gave a final sharp lunge; sending a sudden jerk through her body. My balls slapped against her ass when I hit the depth of my manhood. I began to move slowly in and out as she tried to adjust to my size. I gradually started going faster as she clawed at the bed. “You know what I want.” I told Doreen as my speed increased. “I can’t she sobbed; I have trouble even with my husband.” She quivering voice explained. “Well that is too damn bad; I guess you are going to have a hell of a head ache. Now start moving those legs; work my cock.” I demanded.

Doreen clenched her jaws as I felt her legs starting to move. She rolled her head to one side as she slapped the bed. She was moving her legs back and forth in a small attempt to comply. “Big strokes; Joe, Sam help her.” I shouted. Sam and Joe each grabbed one of Doreen’s feet and yanked her legs straight out. They lifted her feet higher into the air and began to shove her feet towards her ass; only to yank them straight again. I felt Doreen being impaled on my stiff penis as they yanked her legs straight. Gasps of air escaped her lungs each time she was jerked onto my dick. They first worked her legs in unison and then shifted to alternating the movement; like riding a bicycle. Doreen flopped her head from side to side as they jerked her petite body like a rag doll. I felt my dick jabbing from side to side as she was manipulated on the bed. They snapped her legs even higher; she was being folded like a pretzel. Her eyes glazed over as I picked the pace up even more. Small yelps soon began to erupt from her mouth. Her hands fell limp as the onslaught continued.

I started going faster and faster. I felt Doreen squeezing my sides as my friends jerked her legs around. Her body tensed as I felt her pussy squeeze my cock tighter. I knew that the totality of her assault was wearing her down. Her lips relaxed as they began to quiver. Tears continued dripping down her cheeks. Then suddenly a scream from her mouth as her whole body stiffened. I felt a gush of her fluids surround my throbbing cock sending me into total shock. My back stiffened, my balls ached as my cum blasted out. Doreen cried as she twisted and panted on the bed. I pumped my dick in and out as Sam and Joe wrapped her legs around my back. I slammed her ass up and down on the bed as I filled her with my seed. I continued to gush for several minutes before my flow slowly subsided. I slowly withdrew from Doreen’s twitching pussy as my friends let her legs fall onto the bed.

I crawled off the bed and watched as our mixed slime trickled from her violated hole. We got dressed and hurried down the hall after taking the small amount of money from her purse. The three of us headed down town to get something sweet to smoke; we wanted to celebrate our morning.

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2006, 12:20 PM   #2
ynyn

ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)ynyn Level 4 (400+)
Send a message via Yahoo to ynyn

as usual,another fine work from throatdagger.
Old 11-24-2006, 01:57 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well yeah it got me wet!
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote