Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2006, 12:16 AM   #1
lorraine1410

lorraine1410 has initial reputation
Default lesbian girls raped me

lesbian girls raped me

short story about a 38 year old woman
who got raped by three 18 year old girls
who followed her home from the
shopping centre.

women like me who love lesbian rape
are welcome to email me as i love
to chat about it and share stories,
my email is:
lorraine1410@hotmail.com

im a 39 year old female and last year when i was 38 i was followed home by these 3 teenage girls who were 18 and once inside my house after just a few minutes there was a knock on the door and as i opened the door standing there were the 3 girls i had seen at the shopping centre, i had reckognised them as they seemed to be following me around and i thought i had heard one of the girls say something to me like nice ass, anyways as i asked them what they wanted they said they had some creapy guy following them and needed to use my phone so i let them inside and one of the girls locked the door after i closed it, i pointed to the phone and one of the girls asked me if i was home alone which i said i was and with that the 3 of them grabbed me and started to slap me around as they dragged me down onto the floor, 2 of the girls held me down and the other girl sat on top of me and clamped her hand over my mouth saying shut it bitch and i was struggling and freaking out not knowing what they wanted from me thinking they were there to rob me of money or something but soon found out these nasty little bitches only wanted sex, not just sex they were looking for a bitch for them to use and abuse and today it was me, i tried my hardest to beg them to let me go and to not hurt me and they laughed at me as i was held down and the 2 girls holding me down were telling the girl on top of me to get my tits out and to get my pants down and thats what she did, she ripped open my blouse, pulled my tits from my bra and started to suck and then bite my tits and then twist pinch and pull my nipples violently as i screamed and cried, tears ran down my face as the girl on top of me then lifted my skirt and i started really struggling when i felt her hand between my legs as she pulled down my pantyhose and panties and very roughly slammed 2 then 3 fingers up my pussy and the 2 girls holding me down were telling her to put her hand up the bitch and give her a good fisting and to my horror thats exactly what she did, she forced 4 fingers up me then tucked in her thumb and slammed her whole hand up my pussy, i could have passed out it hurt so much and i was struggling as hard as i could against the 2 girls holding me down as this other cruel little bitch punched away with her hand up inside me, after a while she then took her hand out of my pussy and sat up on top of my chest and lifted her skirt, pulled down her panties and sat on my face trying to make me lick her, when i refused she said ok bitch ill put both my hands up your pussy and see how you like that, as she started to shove her hand up me again i said please stop ill do it and so she sat on my face and made me lick and suck on her pussy till she cum,

agreeing to lick her out to save having the pain of 2 hands up my pussy turned out to be a waste of time as all 3 girls swapped around and took turns fisting me and sitting on my face they then carried me still struggling and begging them to stop into my bedroom were they took pantyhose from my dresser draw and tied my arms to the bedhead and whilst 2 of the girls held my legs spread apart and pulled back the other girl raped me with not only her hand but they used a hair brush they got from my bathroom as well as a bottle of wine they got from my kitchen as well as a variety of vegetables and they all took turns shoving them up both my holes in between being forced to perform oral on all 3 of them and then they put pegs on my nipples and then the first girl that raped me said well bitch before we go i better make good on my promise of using both hands in you and i screamed as this young bitch worked both hands up my pussy and double fisted me, i passed out from the pain a woke a short time later to find a fist being forced up my ass, they raped me for like 5 hours and then untied me and left with threats that if i told on them they would get me and next time would be much worse, about 2 weeks later when i had worked up the courage to go outside i was at a different shopping centre and i seen the 3 girls again only they didn't see me as they seemed more interested in a woman they were following who looked to be about 28 and i felt like i should go and warn her she was being followed but was so scared of what they would do to me if they seen me again and so i followed them and watched with feelings of sadness for what i knew was about to happen to the 28 y/o woman they were following.

the end.
lorraine1410 is offline   Reply With Quote