Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-20-2006, 12:14 AM   #1
lorraine1410

lorraine1410 has initial reputation
Default lesbian gangrape

lesbian gangrape

this short story is about a19 year old
girl who gets gangraped by a group
of 5 girls who were 23 years of age
and the gangrape takes place in the
toilet at a niteclub.

women who love lesbian rape like i do
are more than welcome to email me
as i love to chat about it and share
stories, my email is:
lorraine1410@hotmail.com

im a 21 year old female and one night i was out having some drinks with friends at a niteclub and i went to use the toilet and as i was walking through the crowd i noticed what looked to be this girl about 19 years old leaning against the wall in the corner and it looked like she was crying and standing around her were 5 girls who looked to be about 23 to 25 years old and one of the girls looked to be hassling the 19 year old who was crying whilst the other 4 girls stood in front like they were trying to hide the 19 year old from being seen by anyone and i stopped and hid near the corner of a wall to see what was going on and as one of the 4 girls moved a little i had a clear view which nobody else in the club could see from there angle and the 23 year old who had the 19 year old against the wall actually had her hand up the 19 year old girls skirt and the 19 year old looked so scared and she was crying, the other 4 girls really looked as if they were keeping guard as the 23 year old was sexually assaulting the 19 year old at least that is how it looked but i wasn't sure and thought that maybe the 23 and 19 year olds were girlfriends and had an arguement and maybe the 23 year old was trying to calm her down, so i thought nothing more of it and i went to the toilet but the toilet was full and i noticed a disabled toilet further down the hall so i went in there, i was the only one in the toilet in the end cubicle and all of a sudden the main entry door to the toilet flew open and i heard a girl crying and another female voice saying shut up slut and instantly thought of the girl i had seen up against the wall, i had finished what i was doing and so i tried being as quiet as possible and not realising there was a sign on the door saying the cubicle i was in was out of order i think made the girls who came in think there was nobody in there and as quietly as possible i stood on the seat to see over the top of the cubicle and sure enough it was the 19 year old and the 23 year old was slapping her face as 2 of the other 23 year olds stood either side of the 19 year old holding her against the wall by her arms, i saw another of the girls locking the main door to the toilet so nobody else could come in, the 19 year old was begging them to let her go and saying she wouldn't tell anyone if they just please let her go and the 23 year old slapped her face really hard telling her to shut her slut mouth, then what i saw next shocked me beyond belief, the 23 year old standing in front of the 19 year old lifted the 19 year old girls skirt up and put her hand down the girls panties and shoved her fingers up her as the 2 girls holding her still covered her mouth to keep her quiet as she was starting to scream, then after fingering her for a while 4 of the 23 year old girls got the 19 year old girl on the ground and they each took an arm and leg and held her down spread eagled and the 2 girls on her arms covered her mouth to keep her screams from being heard from anyone outside, i felt so bad for the 19 year old girl but knew if i tried to stop this id be next so i kept silent and watched as the 23 year old i had seen holding her against the wall in the club lifted the girls skirt and ripped the girls panties off and as her legs were held apart the 23 year old fingered her roughly and then i watched totally shocked as the 23 year old shoved her fist up the struggling and screaming 19 year old, i watched the tears stream down her face as she was fisted by the 23 year old and then after the fisting the 23 year old licked the 19 year old girl out and then took of her panties and lifted her skirt and sat on the 19 year old girls face and made the 19 year old lick her pussy till she reached orgasm and then they all swapped and took turns, i watched that poor 19 year old girl get fingered, fisted, have her nipples pinched and twisted, fucked with a can of hairspray one of the girls had in her bag which they used to force up her ass and she was made to lick them to orgasm and all 5 of these girls took turns raping the 19 year old for well over an hour,

once they had finished they threatened her to keep her mouth shut and they walked out and left her laying on the ground, i stayed silent in the cubicle as i watched her slowly get up and get her clothes sorted and then waited for her to leave and then i came out a few seconds later to see her walking through the crowd leaving the club, i looked around and standing up the back of the club were i had first seen them was the 5 girls who had raped her and they were drinking and dancing and laughing and i stayed hidden in the corner and watched them and sure enough they had there eye on this really sexy woman who was like a business type in a matching skirt and suit jacket and stockings and expensive heels who looked to be about 38 and dressed too nice to be at a niteclub but looked like she was unwinding after a long day at the office and the 5 girls had there eye on her and i was right as i watched the woman say good night to her friends from work and as soon as she walked out the 5 girls followed her and so did i and i watched as they followed her to the back parking lot and 1 girl kept watch as the 4 other girls grabbed the woman who was kicking and screaming and dragged her into a car and 3 of the girls held the woman in the back and the other 2 jumped in the front and they drove away.

the end.
lorraine1410 is offline   Reply With Quote