Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-09-2006, 08:31 PM   #1
kodavictimm
Privileged Member

kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)kodavictimm Level 4 (400+)
Default EZ Divorce (M/F NC)

*NOTE: THIS IS THE FINAL STORY I WROTE IN MY EZ SERIES. AT LEAST TO DATE. WHERE THE PREVIOUS EZ STORIES WERE RAPE STORIES WITH DEATH OR DEATH THREAT INVOLVED, EZ DIVORCE IS A STORY ABOUT A MAN KILLING HIS WIFE AND RAPING HER SOME BEFORE HE KILLS HER. IF STORIES THAT USE RAPE AS A SECONDARY THEME BOTHER YOU, AVOID THIS STORY.

EZ Divorce

writer - Vic Timm

My wife was fat but cute. I knew that when I married her and it was ok. She had nice boobs and nice legs and feet. Her pussy was sweet and she liked sex. She had a nice face and long blonde hair and light skin. She had some extra weight on her ass and her belly and a little around her face and neck but she was not ugly. I could fuck her and no problem.

But we had been married for not long when she started nagging me about all kinds of thing.s

You don't make enough money. You don't help around the house. You won't go to church. You watch too much tv.

And then when she find me looking at girls on the internet she gets real mad. I am a pervert she says and she starts to spy on me.

I do not like spying. I go to work and I have a job that let me travel. I am a rapist in other towns when I go for work. Easier to not get caught. I am in town for a week and find a target and get her. Even when I go back to the town I am safe. It is funny how they will try to pin a rape on a local or somebody still therre but almost never think it was a tourist or business man. Of course I do not let my victim live if I think she will identify me. I like to use a roofie or something else to drug them if I can. Or I use a billy club or gun butt to knock them out from behind. Tried to use ether and chloroform but hard to find and get without arrousing suspisions.

So I decide that I need to get done with my wife. I want a divorce but she thinks she can take me for the house and stuff becuase she thinks I am unfaithful. Accuses me of having affairs when I am gone. I know she will be trying to have me followed now so I start acting all good to her.

I start going to her church and acting like I am all holy now. I help around the house and stay in at night more. She is all cuddly and lovey on me but I am going crazy because I am not me!

It is not cheap but over the next several months i start to build a new identity. Not for me to leave but si I can act! I am getting tired of being her husband!

I make a point to have an assignment several hundred miles from home. I get there and check into hotel. I act sick and call the office and reschedule my meetings for next day and then I use fake id and credit card to rent a car. I drive back home and surprise my wife that night. I have flowers and I bring her favorite bottle of fake wine. It is just grape juice with some fizz and I put some more fizz in it with two roofies. I do not care if she dies from drug because I am killing her tonight.

I turn off the phone and tell her that I have big news for her but first we need to get comfortable. I take off my shirt and she puts on a short neglige that she has bought for our sexy nights. Iit is black with red trim. It has a little coat with it that she ties shut. She has nice black high heel slut shoes that she wears with it. She sits down and kicks the shoes off and puts her feet in my lap becuade I like to rub her feet. She likes it too but always make it like I like it and not her.

We have 2 candles lit and house is dark. It is late and we are drinking the juice. I am rubbing her feet slowly. They are smooth and soft. She take care of them because she likes to be soft and female. And since she is fat she thinks it is important to be soft. I think she is right.

I am enjoying rubbing her feet and I am enjoying watching her get sleepy. I have wanted this night for a long time and I know I will get away with it and will be free! The only thing I do not like is tha I will have to use a rubber and pull out so I do not come in her.

She is trying to talk but I am rubbing her foot and unzipping my pants. It annoys her so I am seeing if she is really getting sleepy. I let my cock out in the living room. She hates that. She says nothing and I let my cock touch her foot. I moan but she is trying to stay awake. I know it is almost time.

I stand up and lay her feet on the couch. She is sleeping now and I remember how beautiful I think she is when I do not hate her. She is soft and sexy like this but I am not backing down. I have killed before and this is only safe way to be divorced of her.

I open her robe and jerk the neglige off her. The seams rip and I see her big breasts laying there. They are too big to stand up so they sag to her side some. Her nipples are soft too even when I rub my gingers around them. She is sleeping good.

I pull my pants off. I have a condom and I put it on. It is lubricated but I force her mouth open and stick my dick in anyway. 1 reason is to get her saliva on it and another is that she do not like to suck my dick. I wish I could take pictures but that would be evidence.

I climb on her right there on the couch and let my big erect cock pierce her pussy. She is sleeping and can not stop me. She would be mad if she woke up but she will never wake up again!

I do not like condoms. They keep me from feeling the pussy so much but I need it for this. I do not want anything I do normally when I rape to be done tonight. I never rape in my home town because I do not want to be suspect. If I am in hotel hundreds of miles away and my own rental car does not show miles I am ok.

I pull out. I have shown wear to her pussy now. I do not want to come here. I will save that for later when I am back at hotel. Her pussy lips are swolled from sex and I see her niples are hard now.

Normally I would suck and bite her nipples and lick her places but tonight is different. Tonight I betray and kill my wife and I need to get away with it.

She is still unconscious. I think she might die from two roofies but I will not take chance. I take belt from robe and rap it around her soft neck. I pull tight and she will die without waking up. It is best for this way. Best for her and best for me. I have not killed anybody I know before and she can die peaceful thinking I lover her.

I am pulling and watching her face. She is turning blue and her tongue is coming out. Her body tries to cough and breath but she is drugged and I am pulling tight anyway.

I think about how I will act when I find out she is dead. I have to act in shock and hurt and remember to show how much i love her. I forget what I am doing and when I look down she is dead.

I stand and watch her to make sure she is dead. I feel for her pulse and for breathing. I start to dress and I get her flowers and I get the glasses into the dishwasher. I wipe my prints from the bottle and make sure hers are on it. then I put it in the garbage. I take the flowers with me and leave.

I make sure nobody sees me take the flowers and go to my car. It is almost midnight now and Idrive slow and safe to get back before dawn but not get a ticket. 6 hours I drive 65 and I get back. I drop car outside rental place and walk back to hotel. I have propped outside door for patio and slip in. I go to sleep.

I get up at 10 and call office. I sound bad my boss tells me. Go ahead and take day off and make appointments tomorrow. I go back to bed. I call my wifes work about 1 and they tell me she did not show up. I act worried and call her cel phone. I know it will not answer but it will show I called. I call her freind and one of them goes and finds her dead.

The police come and I am crying. They tell me that it looks like she was raped and I cry. What monster could do this to her? They tell me that they will do all they can to find out who killed her and if I need anything I can call. Boss tells me to take as much time as I need to get over this tragedy.

I go back to bed and sleep until morning.
kodavictimm is offline   Reply With Quote