Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-17-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Light's Out MF

This is the first part of a roleplay between Rogue and me. We are currently working on the sequel - 5 years later. We hope that you enjoy it.

"John, thank you for the invitation but I really don't think it is a good idea for us to have drinks. You know that I'm married and I just want to get home. It's been a long couple of weeks. Now that we have the project completed, I just want to go home at a decent hour."

I was mopping the hall floor as John backed out of Miss Jasmine's office.

"You're sure?" he asked her. I've become weary of this familiar conversation and looked forward to its conclusion. My head stayed down, finding empty plastic cups that workers weren't bothered putting into the nearby bin.

"Yes, John. I'm sure." I give him a reassuring smile as he leaves my office. I walk him to the door. "Have a good weekend." I turn my keys in the lock, looking forward to finishing up one small item and heading home.

I return to my office, with a sigh, I open my email and begin a response to an unhappy customer.

John stares at the door for a moment, as if thinking he might look back at this as a lost opportunity. I feel him glance in my direction, but not once do I look up. He puts on his coat and is soon on his way out of the building.My rubbish collecting takes me near the same office, and I bend down with a black bag. When I realise the door is open, I stand up and see her sitting inside. She has no clue of my presence until my keys make a little noise.

"It's getting late Miss."

I am startled by your voice. "Oh, Hi. Yes, it is getting late. I am just finishing up. Will you be here long?" I ask.

I notice that she avoids eye contact, and continues facing the computer screen.

"No, just a little tidying up. Mr. Smith sure is....persistent, isn't he?"

I glance in his direction, but do not turn around, "yes, he is. That's what makes him a good sales person." I reply, with a hint of disdain in my voice.

I am used to this in my years working here. My place is in the background and no one cares.
"True", I laugh. "I think it's pointless asking for something you can't have. You either take it or you don't. Wouldn't you agree?"

My eyes shift from her face for the first time, down to her legs under the desk. She had crossed them and her black skirt was pushing up her thighs.

I hear the chatter of the maintenance man and realize that he is still there. Most people would get the hint that I wanted them to leave. I didn't really hear what he said, so I utter a non-committal, "um hum".

After a few moments, I look up to find him still there. He is staring at my legs. I shift in my chair, pull my skirt down and look at him directly, "ah, I'm sorry, I don't remember your name, but if you need to finish my office, I will be finished in about 5 minutes." I say dismissingly and return to my computer.

Once I was caught staring, the impatience in her eyes was clear as day. Awkward silences filled the time between our replies. "Don't mind me, I'll be out of your way before then."
I grab the brush I left outside the door and sweep around her desk. A blue pen is at the edge, so I purposely knock it off the table with my hip. It lands right in front her legs.

"Excuse me", I say, seemingly embarrassed and ready to retrieve it.

I do my best to ignore the maintenance man, but he just won't go away. I want him to clean somewhere else, but do not say anything. It is as if he wants to antagonize me, sweeping around my desk.

He knocks off a pen from my desk and we both move to retrieve it.

"Don't trouble yourself", I tell her, kneeling down. Jasmine retreats to her computer.

As I find the pen, I attempt to look up her skirt. Her legs are long and beautiful, and I follow them down to her high heels. The one on the crossed leg is dangling. Only a few seconds have passed, but I glance up to check if she is looking. I bring my face closer to the black pump, and very gently run my tongue from the side of the stiletto upwards.

I turn my attention back to my letter as the maintenance man continues either his search for my pen or his sweeping. I don't care which it is, only that he gets out of my way. Then, I feel something on my foot! I look down and see this pervert lick my shoe. I slide my chair back, put my shoe on and stand in one swift, blink of an eye movement.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?" I yell in my most controlled manager's voice.

"Sorry Miss, here's your pen", as I place it back on the desk. I take my brush and walk towards the door. I know she is staring a hole in my back. And that she thinks it is the closest I will ever get to her again. "By the way, the name's Roy Guerin. Friends call me Rogue. You have a good night now."

I nod my head and walk back to the hall, still with the taste of her shoe in my mouth.

I stand there for a moment, too stunned to speak. I stare as you walk away. "Rogue indeed!" I think.
I sign off of my computer wanting to get out of there as quickly as I can.

Turning off the light in my office, grabbing my purse and my computer bag, I head for the door.

I have disappeared into the shadows like I do best. As she turns off her own, every single light on the floor suddenly switches off. None of them will work if she tries.

Every office is now pitch black. It is enough to confuse even a familiar routine of finding the exits. Darkness dominates the place except one glimmer of light, coming from the back of the main room. The floor is still wet and I will hear every footstep clearly.

I am disoriented when the lights go off in the building. I try each light and none of them work. I move in the direction of the one light I do see. I debate on whether to call out for that ghastly maintenance man and decide he is probably working on the lights now. I can't seem to remember his name, what was it? Romeo? Rambo? Rogue? Yes. That's it. Rogue.

I call out tentatively as I near the light, "Rogue? Are you here?"

I'm amused to hear her call for me after what happened. The clicks of her heels let me know where she is. She is getting closer to me but would not even know it if she walked by. I am not making a sound. The light at the back is in fact a laptop, no other computer is switched on. Something is written on the screen.

Just then I hear a quiet screech, and a collapse onto the floor. It can only be that Miss Jasmine has lost her balance and slipped on the wet ground. The bag she carried was the second thud, but its strap remained on her shoulders. Something skidded across the floor and my boots halted it. Curious, I press on it, and discover it's her shoe that flew off her foot.

Calling out for Rogue was futile so I make my way toward the light that I can now see is a computer screen, but I can't make out the words.

I feel my feet fly out from under me and I hit the floor with a thud. My purse flies off somewhere, I lose one shoe, but keep my computer bag. I land with a "whoose" as the air is driven from my lungs. I lie there on the cold, wet floor trying to catch my breath.

Despite being invisible to her, it felt odd not offering the lady a hand, being so close. I do not want her to be injured, at least not now. She doesn't imply anything has been twisted and I can hear her getting to her feet. I quietly bend down and pick up the shoe. She will have to go on without it.
When she reaches it, she will find written on the computer screen:

> Jasmine
> Jasmine
> Jasmine

Over and over again. It is endless.

I finally regain my ability to breathe and get up off of the floor. "Damn! Where’s my shoe?" I search for it in the darkness but can't find it. I limp with one shoe toward the computer. I scream when I read the message. I look around in a panic, not knowing which way to go. I take off my other shoe and run for the door.

Her search for the high heel brings her very close to where I'm standing, but she has given up by then. When she reaches the bright screen it shows me exactly where she is positioned. I step forward, directly behind Jasmine. She is hysterical after reading the message but I don't budge.

I can see her reach down to remove the other heel and she then turns around to dash my way. She probably thinks she has run into a wall as our bodies clash, but she is the one who loses her balance. As she faces the other way, still dizzy, I lean towards her back and she is pressed against the desk. My arms wrap around her waist. It is actually an attempt to comfort her, albeit a poor one. She finally becomes still but my head is resting on her shoulder, and my crotch is inappropriately pressuring her backside.

"Miss Jasmine, are you alright?"

I feel the wall that is behind me and then realize that it is not a wall at all, it is a man! "Oh God!. I start to scream and flail my arms at the person pressing me against the desk. I feel his body against mine, his arm around my waist and his head against my shoulder. I am trapped. I realize this. I can handle this. I can talk my way out of this. I quit fighting, take a deep breath and hear Rogue's voice asking if I am alright. My laugh is one of hysterical relief.

"Yes, Rogue. You can let me go now."

My left arm never loosens its grip. I am holding the shoe with my other hand and I raise it to her shoulder. After it reaches my nose I sniff it. 'These shoes are pretty....but not as pretty as you Miss.'

With her curvy posterior against me, I am soon gaining an erection. My chin, still resting, starts to lean against her head. My free hand is still wandering, undecided as to where to land. What started as an attempt at comfort was now a long and uncomfortable hug.

"you can let me go now Rogue. Rogue!?" my voice increases in intensity as he holds me, his head against my back. "Rogue! Let me go!"

Out of the corner of my eye, I see him with my missing shoe. When he tells me the shoe is not as pretty as I am while he is sniffing my shoe, I become more agitated. I twist and try to break his hold. "Rogue, why don't you let go so I can sit down? I fell on the wet floor and I would like to rest for a moment"

"I'm sorry about that. But I promise I'll take care of you." My soft tone and tight grip suggests I intend to keep her here forever. I slip my boots off, and I'm not wearing any socks. I put my foot on one of hers, and the other is rubbing at her ankle.

Her long black hair is so close to my mouth, I have to sniff it. I am clearly enjoying Jasmine's smell and perfume. My hand is running across her jacket at the waist. It moves inside, and my fingers run slowly along the silky blouse. Her skin is so arousing the closer I get to it, my penis is bulging my trousers.

My skin crawls as he sniffs my hair and rubs on my ankle. "Rogue, I am fine, just let me go," I try to say calmly. Then he starts sniffing my ear. I panic and start to struggle. My arms fail out to the side and behind me, I don't even make contact. I twist and turn to escape his grasp. I do land some blows with all of my struggling. "LET ME GO!" I yell over and over

When one of her struggling hands hit me, I catch it and pull her arm behind her back. "Sssshhhhh", I whisper. Whether it is soothing or disgusting is soon forgotten as she is finally released, but her face is pushed down on the desk.

I see an empty box in front us with a thick orange string hanging out. I'm still holding her wrist as I grab it. It is long enough to bound her with so I look to take hold of the arm that's trying to stop me. Eventually I tug the sleeve of her blouse and unite both wrists.

I feel his hands on me as he pushes my head onto the desk. "My hands are being bound!" I struggle but he twists my wrist and I am unable to move. I feel my arms pulled back and I am bound.

I kick at my attacker, knowing he means to keep me here. I cry out as he continues to hold me.

Once I press both arms firmly I start wrapping the rope around her wrists. I make sure it's nice and tight, and I know it is when some moans can be heard. She still has some fight left, but I sense that she has lost a bit of hope once the use of her arms were taken away. I quickly let my pants and underwear drop.

After bending down, I trap her legs, leaving her powerless. My eyes are staring at one of her calves, and it is soon enclosed by my mouth. I kiss it repeatedly. Then I hook my thumbs at the bottom of her skirt, and begin pushing it upwards. I savour every moment my hands move along her silky thighs.

I cry out as my wrists are bound. I use my body to twist back and forth on the table. I feel him move away from me and think that now is my chance, that is until I hear the buckle of his pants hit the floor. I start to kick backwards as I know what will happen next.

He wraps his arms around my ankles. I am completely at his mercy. I feel his lips kissing my calf. He is not hurting me, just kissing. In a flash of hysteria, I think about how I love that men look at my shapely calves and that I secretly enjoyed it. That thought is vanished as I feel his hands lifting my skirt and his hands on my thighs. He is caressing them! My body trembles as his hands reach the top of my thighs. Afraid to say anything, to give him ideas, I pray that he stops with just my legs.

I stop raising the skirt but my hands continue up her thighs. Once I reach her underwear, I rub it with one hand. Suddenly I have a grip on her white panties and I yank them down her legs. I hear a yelp as they fall to her ankles.

I look over at her for a second, checking if she will start kicking again. I catch the skirt again and lift it above her rear, which is exposed for the first time. I hold the folded up pencil skirt there and gaze at Jasmine's curvy ass. Soon it is slapped and groped in the same movement, resulting in a loud scream on her part.

I am relieved for a moment when he leaves my skirt in place. I think that he is only interested in my thighs. When he yanks my sensible panties down I cry out, "NOOO! Don't do this!" I start to kick again, but the panties keep me from making any real hits. Finally getting them off of my ankles, I kick in earnest.

I feel his hands push my skirt up. He does it slowly, I can tell he wants me to feel each inch as he looks at me. I feel his eyes on me. I blush, embarrassed. Then, the anger and panic takes over as I fight to keep him from whatever it is he thinks he's going to do. "You've had your fun Rogue! Let me go and I won't have you arrested!"

His hand comes down hard on my ass cheek, The force of the blow pushes my stomach against the desk. I cry out as the sting surges through my body.

"I know persuading people is your specialty Miss, but try and tell me I don't want you right now." As those words left my mouth, her skin finally feels my manhood. Being taller, my balls rest against her butt cheeks unless I bend down a little. I press the head of my dick near her lower back, enjoying its first contact with her bare body. It does not sting like before but she tenses up just as much.

Then I pull back the black jacket, as far as the rope allows. I scoop my arms under her upper half, to leave me some room. Her head shakes in resistance under mine as my hands reach the top of her blouse. Starting with the first, I am now opening each button as fast as I can.

My body jerks at the moment I feel you against me. My body tenses and my mind can think of nothing but to escape. I try to calm myself. I take a deep breath which comes out in spurts as he lifts my torse. His hands working the buttons on my blouse. I shake my head, "No! No! No!" and struggle. My gyrations cause the buttons on my blouse to pop off and makes my butt wiggle against his hardness.

My blouse open, I feel his hands on my sheer bra which offers little protection. My breasts filling his hands, he squeezes them. I feel his breathe on my neck as he leans over me. He kisses my neck and shoulder. I shudder. He laughs and takes a little bite on my shoulder.

I had her blouse open quickly, anxious to reach her bra beneath. I loved the feel of her breasts under it, but it wasn't enough. My mouth pressed on her shoulder, beside the strap. I breathe heavily as I get more excited. Her neck felt my lips and I gently sank my teeth into her shoulder. My rough beard scrapes against her delicate skin.

Then my hand moves to the centre of her white bra, clutching it. We lean back for a moment as I start to tear it. Suddenly I give it one more pull and it rips, now hanging off one shoulder. She can almost feel my relief when my hands touch her bare breasts at last. We lean on the table again, my crotch still meeting her behind. I cup them, and the feeling against my palms is exquisite. Her boobs are so soft and tender, I can't stop squeezing them. My fingers tease her nipples.

I feel his hands on my breasts as soon as he rips my bra off. He leans over me even more tightly. He hands using my breasts. I feel his beard rough against my skin and his teeth on my shoulder.
His fingers squeeze and pinch my breasts. Once he finds my nipples, his fingers pull and pinch them. They become hard under his touch.

He is rubbing against my backside as he strokes my nipples. "Rogue, god, stop this now. You don't want to do this! Please!"

I run my fingers past her nipples, and begin to squeeze them. I feel them harden as I pull on them. I continue but with only one hand, as the other returns behind her. I push my foot against her ankle, but she won't budge. She has done well to keep her legs closed so far. But I start to kick it, forcing them to spread. I hear an ‘ouch’, fearing a bruise.

Then I hear a deep breath from her when my hand moves downwards, moving past her anus. I am now harassing Jasmine's most intimate area and I stroke her vagina. After rubbing my finger around it slowly, I add another finger and caress her entrance. I push apart her pussy lips.

I feel his land leave my breast then feel it caressing and rubbing my derriere. "Oh God! He is trying to push my feet apart!" I hold fast. Keeping my ankles together. As he pushes against my ankle, I raise my body as much as I can to help with the leverage to keep him from prying my legs apart.

I whimper as he forces my feet apart. His hand moving down my ass, "Noooo! Please, no! Rogue! You know me! You can't do this!" His hand doesn't stop and all too soon, his hand finds my womanhood as he strokes it slowly. "please, stop!" I sob.

Perhaps she doesn't realise her pleading only accelerates my actions. "I know how you look down on me, that's all. What goes around comes around."

Now I am taking hold of my erect cock, pointing at her pussy, and brushing off it. In a quick movement, I lean on her back even more and enter her. We both let out a moan but for very different reasons. The sensations I feel on my meat is incredible as I start to penetrate, slowly at first. I've become weary of her pleas and hope it sinks in that there's no way back now. My hand is on her butt, and our bodies are locked together. It has been like this so long, sweat is dripping from my forehead into her hair. She is clearly horrified that I am inside her.

"I, I, I never looked down on you. We just had different jobs. I never looked down on you. If you stop now, we can be friends Please. stop this now." Tears flow from my eyes. I feel your cock against my lips. I feel you wrap your arms around my torso, hold me tight as your cock presses into me. "NOOOO!" comes out as a plea, i hear your moan as you feel my tight pussy stretching to fit you. I am so tight, you can tell that it has been a long time for me.

I sob as you take me. A janitor of all things.

I laugh at her claims, amid my heavy breathing on her neck.
"Women like you aren't friends with me", I snarl. She is agitating me. I don't want a conversation and I don't want to stop. I start to slide in and out faster, grinding my teeth. I squeeze her stomach as my rhythm speeds up. Her disgust can be sensed easily. She finds my body revolting, like that of a filthy homeless man. I am surprised at how tight she is, as I take in the warm flesh around me.

"Not getting any at home?" I joke.

I can smell the sweat from him and feel it as he fucks me. The faster he takes me the more I can smell and feel his filth transferring onto me. It adds to the list of things I am going to kill him for.

When he asks if I'm not getting any at home, I almost wretch. I struggle with renewed vengeance toward him. I land one kick to his leg. "Asshole!"

Her kick interrupts my rhythm for a moment, causing me to reach boiling point. I grab her sensitive hair and pull it very roughly. I pull my cock out as far as it's head, and ram it back in as hard as I can. This produces her loudest scream yet, one that would have brought a busy day at the office to a complete standstill. But we are alone in the dark, on the damp floor.

Happy with my revenge, I continue fucking Jasmine hard. She feels my harsh breath on her cheek. I go to her ear, and begin licking it. Even after the first lengthy drag of my tongue, I repeat the animalistic act over and over. I feel I have put her back in her place now.

"I own you", I whisper a couple of times.

"AWWWWW!" is ripped from my lips as he takes one brutal thrust into my now sore pussy. His body over mine, my body beneath his. I shudder as he licks my ear. It is not enough that he is taking my pussy, but he has to lick my ear!

I close my eyes and try to block out him - everything about him. I am raw from his hard fucking. I fight back the screams that I hear in my head, the tears. I will not let him make me cry or scream again. But his hard thrusts cause the air to be forced from me.

His whispered, "I own you" rekindles my spirit. I jerk my head away from his nasty tongue and turn to snarl, "nobody owns me, least of all you, you pig"

If I wasn't so worked up, I'd be impressed with her resilience. She is bound and helpless, yet still refuses to submit. The tear that ran down her cheek looked reluctant in itself. She was closing her eyes, at last accepting it, but then I am called a pig. I don't have to take this, so I slap the side of her head.
"Every time you speak, I hit you, how's that?"

I am the one getting my rocks off, she is suffering. I DO own her I tell myself. I thrust deeper and deeper, slamming against her cervix. I can feel her body tiring. My hands return to her tits, groping them. They rest on the palms of my hands, which are close to the table. I am being even more rough and violent now, as my dick aches for release.

The slap against the side of my head hurts, but I don't let it show. I see stars but shake them off. His hands return to my breasts, his fingers squeezing and kneading. I will not yield. "Bastard!" I spit. I know that I am in for another blow. I expect it to be to my head and I prepare for it, raising my shoulder to ward off the blow that I know will come.

I am trapped between the table and this, this man. I am losing the will to physically fight him. I know that he is stronger. "You may rape me, but you will never own me" I say dully, simply. His thrusts get stronger, harder. I feel my stomach against the table, I know it will be as bruised as my pussy.

That's 2 hits she's earned by my count. She uses a shrugging motion to prepare for the first, which is delivered to her cheek. The second is more brutal, as I catch the back of her head and shove her face into the desk. I pick up her dizzy head once more, and scowl,
"You can never stop this. That's why you're mine."

I feel her uncomfort as the edge of the table digs into her waist. The table itself has moved on a couple of occasions with the force of our naked bodies, with some pens falling to the floor. I have been oozing pre cum since my comment. Just some more jabs and I will erupt. I catch her breasts again, as I want to be holding them when I do. I cruelly pull on what must be bruised flesh.

Your blows land hard and I am woozy and feel nauseous. I try to shake off the effect as my head is pushed down onto the desk. I am afraid to respond to his words. I decide that I can only endure his torture. From the noises the filthy animal makes, it will not be long.

"OWWWWWWWWWWWW" I cry as your hands savagely pull at my tender breasts.

She has finally accepted her fate at the right time, because after those final thrusts I have reached my peak. My mouth returns to her ear, I want her to hear my breathing changing, and witness my pleasure.
I climax, exploding in her exhausted pussy. My cock had been throbbing so long, it feels incredible. She hears my disgusting groans up close as my cum shoots deep inside her. I squeeze her sore breasts, twitching.

I hold tight, still penetrating but much slower. More semen slithers in and she is almost ready to vomit. She cringes every time her hole is soaked as the torturous wait for me to complete my intense orgasm seems never ending.

Jasmine knows I have taken her, just like I said I would.

My mind is numb as I wish my body could be. He leans near, I can smell his sweat, feel it as it drops on my shoulders. His moans, loud next to my ear. I turn my head away.

"NOOOOOO! NOT INSIDE ME!" I scream as I feel your explosion. I sob as you continue your thrusts until you are spent.

I feel you pull out, smack me on the ass. You use my skirt to clean yourself. I can hear you getting dressed. I feel you grab my shoulders, pull me to the floor, I curl into a ball, my hands still tied.

You walk around me, looking for something, pushing chairs and desks around. I see you bend as you find my shoe. I keep my eyes on you as you walk to the time clock and punch out. You come over to me, lick my cheek, "it's been fun!" I shudder as you cut the ropes on my wrists. I watch you leave with my shoes in your hands.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2006, 03:03 PM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Very hot guys! thanks Jas & Rogue...looking forward to the sequal!
Old 11-17-2006, 08:58 PM   #3
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Louise, we're just finished the sequel and I think you'll like it even more, a good mindfuck!
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 01:33 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

hmmmm... now Im all hot and bothered! thanks guys
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 07:16 PM   #5
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Thanks Louise and Gaggirl!

I really enjoyed the rp with Rogue. The 2nd one is even better, I think. Rogue has an interesting mind.

Jas
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote