Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-21-2006, 09:57 AM   #1
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Red Head M/F, rape

THE RED HEAD
By Throatdagger

My name is Hank and I make money by robbing houses. I usually rape any women that I find at home or that show up while I am still there. That is why I locate the woman first and then rob her house. I like the fringe benefits of my job. Most women don’t want to report the rape to the police. They either don’t say anything or only report the break-in and say that they discovered it when they got home. I usually find women who aren’t married or who get home well before their husbands.

I located my newest target at an elementary school. I decide to watch an elementary school and look for either teachers or mothers who pick their kids up. Since I don’t like kids involved, I have decided on a teacher. She is a petite red head. At first I thought maybe she was a student since she is only about 5foot 4 inches tall and thin without very big tits. There are girls there that are bigger than she is especially in the tit department. I followed her for several days to learn her routine and that of her husbands. The elementary school lets out early sop she is home for several hours before her husband gets home.

I chose today as the day. I arrived two hours before she gets home. I force the back door open and carry my bag inside. I go through the house quickly to see how it is laid out. I then go into the bedroom to collect any jewelry and money that I can find. Once I have all the loot, it is time to get my rape gear ready. I have a pair of handcuffs in my bag, as well as, several pieces of rope. I find a silk scarf in the dresser drawer; that will work nicely as a gag. I plan on waiting in the bedroom. It is far from any door so I will have time to catch her if she tries to run. The bathroom is directly across from the bedroom. I have learned that a woman usually sets her purse in the kitchen and then either heads to the bedroom to get some of her clothes off or heads to the bathroom to piss.

I hear her car pull into the driveway. I slip a nylon stocking over my face and put my gloves on. I pull my switch blade knife out and hold it in my hand. I step close the bedroom wall as I hear the front door open and then close and lock. She is right according to plan; footsteps in the kitchen, the clunk of the purse hitting the table and now the scurrying feet down the hall. Will she be a pisser or a stripper? I hear the answer; the bathroom door squeaks as she starts to open it. I step quickly around the corner and slap my gloved hand firmly over her mouth. My other arm quickly encircles her small body as I press the button and the 6 inch blades springs open in front of her face.

She freezes from the fright of the shiny blade before her eyes. I whisper in my deep voice “Be quiet and don’t fight. I don’t want to kill you but I will if I have to.” I slowly turn her to face the bathroom door as I keep a firm hold on her. I press her against the door and tell her “Put your hands together behind your back.” Her hands tremble as she slips them between the two of us. I take the cuffs from my waist band and quickly slip a cuff around each wrist. I flip the silk scarf over her head and tell her “I am going to remove my hand from you mouth. Open your mouth really wide; remember if you scream I will hurt you. She nods her head “yes” I slowly move my hand from her mouth and her lips quickly part.

She begins babbling questions “Who are you? What do you want? Please just take the money and jewelry and leave.” I jerk her cuffed hands higher behind her back and ordered “Shut the fuck up and do what you were told.” She opens her mouth like she was taking a bite from a big apple. I jerk the scarf tight in her mouth and tie it tight behind her head. Her long red hair pinned against her head by the scarf.

I let my hand dangle down the front of her blouse as I backed her slowly out of the bathroom, across the hall and into the bedroom. She was too scared to notice my hand brushing against her small breast as we had walked. I backed her in front of a large padded chair and told her “Sit down and be still.” I grabbed a long piece of rope from my bag and began wrapping it around her and the chair. When I leaned in front of the terrified woman she jumped at the sight of my nylon covered face. As I made the circles, I took advantage of feeling her breast some more as I pretended to adjust the loops above and below her small but firm breasts. I tied the rope snuggly behind the chair. Her blue eyes followed my every move as I went about my business.

She began to sob as I continued to slowly walk around the bedroom. Her eyes followed me as I walked across the hall and rummaged through the bathroom vanity. I could see her wriggling; trying to loosen her bounds. I soon returned with a bottle of hand lotion, two hair clips and a curling iron. I laid the items on her dresser as I rummaged through the dresser. I had already removed the valuables; I was merely looking for something to terrorize the already scared woman with. I found two pair of nylon stockings. I tossed them on the bed. I thought her eyes were going to pop from their sockets when she seen them.

She began to squirm in the chair as she started trying to speak. She shook her head “no” as she jerked her wrists. I walked to the bed and picked a pair of the nylons up. I walked to the chair and slowly pulled the hose up her chest and close to her face as I asked “I wonder what these can be used for?” Her pale face turned red as the stockings brushed against her cheek. I walked to the bed and tied one end of a stocking to the headboard. I held the nylon and let it slide through my fingers as I slowly walked around the queen size bed and tied the other nylon to the other side of the headboard. Again I let it slide through my fingers as I let it drop on the edge of the bed.

She was sobbing as she realized that soon she was going to be forced on the bed. She knew that a regular burglar would be happy leaving her bound and gagged in the chair. I was planning something more sinister. She realized that I was going to tie her in a spread eagle position. I picked the other pair of stockings up and walked toward her. She twisted in the chair trying to avoid their touch. Bound like she was she was almost completely helpless. She could only toss her head as they drug across her face. I walked to the foot of the bed and tied each stocking to a corner post of the bed.

I walked back to the chair and bent down next to her ear and whispered “Do you know what they are for?” She was now crying as she made pleading sounds through her gag. She seen the nylon stockings tied to the corners of the bed. She realized that I was going to tie her in a spread eagle position; probably to molest and then rape her. Her worst fears were happening. She turned her head towards me and looked at me with her tear filled blue eyes as she continued to whimper.

She kicked wildly as I patted her legs and said “I think you know how you need to lay.” I slapped her thighs and said “I don’t want any bull shit from you. You are going to get your ass in the center of the bed. I want your legs spread apart so that each foot is next to a bed post. You give me any crap or fight I will slit you damn throat. You are nothing but a tit less redhead. I bet your nipples are really dimples.” I untied the rope holding her in the chair. I tugged the loops over her head and lifted her up by her arms. She collapsed, falling to her knees and then completely on the side. I grabbed her wrists and lifted pulling them up. She struggled as the pain shot through her shoulders. She struggled to get to her knees to ease the pain. I kept lifting higher as she shuffled her feet to get to a standing position. “Bitch, I will twist your arms off if you try that again.” I yelled.

I shoved her back and slapped her ass hard as she stumbled to the bed. She bent forward over the bed as she tried to get her knees on top of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and sent her tumbling on top of the bed. I flipped the blade of the knife open as I approached the bed. She quickly tossed and turned getting her ass in the middle. She then bent her legs to lift her ass and then pulled her ass toward the foot of the bed. Her blue skirt that was below her knee length now rode high above her knees as she squirmed on the bed. Modesty was being quickly replaced by the thoughts of saving her life. She soon was able to stretch her short legs wide enough to barely touch the bedposts. She turned her head towards me to see if the advancement of the knife had stopped.

I went to the first corner and as I reached for her outstretched ankle she kicked hard; the heel of her shoe striking my hand as she tried to twist off the bed. I grabbed her ankle and jerked it back to the bedpost. I asked “I wonder what these stockings would look like as they filled with blood?” Emphasizing my question, I slid the knife down her outstretched leg; her nylons glistening as the blade slid smoothly over it. I picked the nylon that was tied to the bedpost up and stretched it tight as I wrapped it around her trembling ankle twice and then tied it securely. Her eyes followed my movement as I walked to the other bedpost. I grabbed her other ankle and tugged it next to the corner; sliding her ass into the center of the bed. I looped the nylon around her ankle and secured it tightly also.

I walked to the side of the bed and laughing said “Look at his; your skirt got slid up those skinny legs of yours. You sure are showing a lot of leg; do you show your students that much in class. I bet you like turning those pimply boys on.” Her face burning with embarrassment; having this monster point out her exposed position. I picked the bottom of her skirt up; she took a deep breath and turned her head to the side as she expected it to be yanked completely up. Instead, I tugged the skirt down its full length; I had something planned that I knew the conservative red head would hate more. I went to where I had laid my loot bag and retrieved a digital camera that I had found. I walked to the foot of the bed as she cringed. She realized that not only was she going to be attacked; she was going to be photographed during her ordeal.

As I stood at the center of the bed, I said “Smile, look real pretty for the camera.” She slung her head to one side as she avoided looking at me. “I said smile and look at me. You had better learn to damn well do what you are told and do it quickly or else that pretty blue blouse is going to be red with the blood gushing from a big slit in your throat. I am tired of playing your stupid games. You are going to do exactly like I want or I will kill you.” I yelled. Realizing that she had probably exhausted my patience and that death was a worse outcome than being rapped; she turned her head and stared at me. She tried to force somewhat a smile as I snapped the picture.

Lowering the camera I said Buck your knees and flip that skirt up some.” Her eyes widened at my demand. I wanted her to intentionally move so that her skirt would fall down her spread legs. The first time her skirt rode up her legs had been as purely accidentally; resulting from her fighting. Now I was telling her to do it intentionally. Looks of daggers shot from her blue eyes; I knew that she would like to kill me. She realized that I had complete control for the time being; maybe she would get a chance to escape later. Despite the embarrassment of complying with my demented demands, she was postponing her attack. After all, as long as, I was taking pictures of her flipping her skirt up; I wasn’t raping her.

She snapped her knees and sent her skirt flipping in the air. It came to rest about a third of the way up her short legs; much higher than she wore skirts but still providing a sense of modesty. I snapped a picture and then without lowering the camera I said “Do it again; get it higher.” She shifted on the bed and once again bucked her knees fast. This time the skirt came to rest across her thighs. Her outstretched legs let the crotch of her pantyhose come into view. The cotton panel was clearly visible through the telescopic lens of the camera. I snapped another picture and then mussed “You must get wet around those horny boys.” I know that she has bucked her skirt as high as she probably can; I walk to the side of the bed. I reach over and tug the front of her skirt up to her abdomen; her pantyhose now in plain view. I walk back and snap another picture as she grimaces with shame.

I come back to the side of the bed and rub my hand over her abdomen and then drop it between her outstretched thighs. She is taking deep breaths as I explore the intimate area of her body. I ask “Do you know what I intend to do?” She closes her eyes as she cringes. I rub my hand down her short smooth leg and then back up bringing my hand tight against her pelvic. She shifted her shoulders as my hand roamed down her other leg. I climbed onto the bed and straddled her waist. I peered down at the quivering woman through my nylon mask. I bunched her skirt around her waist since I wasn’t quite ready to remove it yet. I wanted to give her some faint hope of avoiding what she knew was my intentions. I unbuttoned the bottom button of her pretty blue blouse and spread the material wide. The waistband of her skirt and the rolled tops of her pantyhose were now visible. When I undid the next button, her small belly button showed; moving up and down as her breathing increased.

I leaned forward and patted her face. “Open your eyes and keep them open. I want to see those pretty blue eyes as I slowly open your top.” I said. I could tell that she was working her wrists feverously trying to free them from the handcuffs; without success. All she was doing is twitching her small breasts and rub sores on her wrists. I put my hands on her sides and moved them firmly up; feeling her ribs until my thumbs slipped under the blouse and brushed against the bottom of her bra. She held her breath as my thumbs rubbed against the small cups of her bra. I pulled my hands out and undid the remaining button. I gently pulled the material aside; but the top was held by a small safety pin. I tugged hard and the thin wire sprang free. Her blouse lay open held by a lace doily thing across the very top.

I laughed and said “I guess you don’t want those elementary grade girls know that their boobs are bigger than yours. I yanked the side of her last bit of modesty and the lacy material tore lose from a button on the inside of her blouse. The blue garment was now fully open down the front. I saw that her breasts were the size of a young girl. “I didn’t know they made bra cups this small in your chest size; I thought you just wore pasties when you were this tiny.” I taunted. Her face reddened as I slid the bra up. Two pink nipples emerged from under the bra; I grasped them and squeezed them between the fingers of my hands. “What have we got here? Two tiny pink buds; I wonder if I can get them any bigger?” I quizzed. Her lips quivered as I worked her nipples. Soon they began to enlarge; still not large but much bigger than their original size. I reached and got my camera and snapped a picture of her exposed breasts with the pink protrusions.

I shoved the blouse completely behind her back; complexly exposing her chest. “That bra needs to come off and you are going to help me. I am going to place the blade of my knife under a shoulder strap and you are to work that shoulder until the strap is cut. If you don’t; I will turn the blade over and start cutting the other way.” I threatened. I slipped the sharp blade under her left shoulder strap as she peered down. I twisted the blade up and she inhaled deeply. Realizing that she had no option; she lifted her shoulder up and down; before long the material began to split apart and then finally fell loosely on her bare skin. I moved to her right strap and she twisted that shoulder until it was finally free. I slid the knife under the small bra between the cups. She knew what she had to do. She arched her back and then let it down several times as the sharp blade slit through the material. The narrow strap connecting the two sides of her bra soon fell down her sides and onto the waded blouse.

Her chest was entirely exposed as I put the knife aside and snapped another picture. Her lips quivered as she waited for my next fiendish demand. I crawled off the bed and walked into the bathroom. I removed all my clothes except the nylon stocking covering my face. I could hear her thrashing around on the bed while I was gone. I picked a hairbrush up off the vanity before returning to the bedroom. When I stepped back into the bedroom she dropped flat on the bed once again. I laughed as I approached the bed and asked “Couldn’t get lose, could you?” She stared at me with her deep blue eyes as she sighed. It was time to get down to some more tormenting. I crawled onto the bed and slid up until I was astride her chest. Her eyes avoided looking at my semi erect cock lying just below her neck. I lurched forward slamming my dick on top of her face as I sneered “Time for you to meet Mr. Dick.” I grabbed my penis and rubbed it over her face. She closed her eyes as the head of my manhood glided across the bridge of her nose. I lowered it and rubbed it across her lips which she tried desperately to close but which were held slightly apart by the scarf wedged tightly in her mouth. I squeezed my dick and a drop of precum smeared across her lips; making them glisten. I held her head firmly as she tried to avoid the unwelcome contact. “Now that is no way to act; you and Mr. Dick are going to become quite intimate.” I taunted. Tears formed in her eyes as she began sobbing. I had just removed any doubt as to my intentions.

I slid down and knelt between her out stretched legs. I slid the knife under the rolled waistband of her pantyhose and cut it with one quick slit. I grabbed the two sides and ripped the stretch material open down the cotton panel in her crotch. I feverously tugged her pantyhose lower and then sliced each leg from the panty part. I ripped the remaining panty material complexly away and tossed it on the floor. A quick picture and it was on to work on her panties. A slit through each leg band and then the waistband and the thin panties were quickly ripped away. She was gasping for air at the sudden and violent removal of her underwear. She had a little patch of red pubic hair. I rubbed my fingers in it twirling it in a circle. Another quick picture and I moved to have a look at the real treasure. She had a small pink pussy. She grimaced when I touch her most private part. I worked my fingers between her small cunt lips and spread them open for a better look. I could see her tight entrance with her delicate clit above. I slowly probed my index finger in her opening as my thumb gently teased her clit.

She grimaced as her lips quivered. She was extremely tight. I knew that I was going to have fun burying my rod in her tight hole. I knew that she would really be nice and warm inside. My wiener was going to be snuggled in her tight pussy bun. She was begging through her gag “Please don’t. Please just take the stuff and go. I can’t do this; please don’t.” I just laughed; I knew that she could and she would give me a really good fuck. After all her life was dependent on me being completely satisfied and she had to realize that fact. Her begging and pleading was just a last ditch attempt to avoid the inevitable. I continued to work my finger in and out. She tossed her head to one side; slinging her red hair out on the bed. My thumb continued to massage her clit; it was going to be a struggle of mind over body. Her mind was fighting to avoid showing any sign of pleasure or co-operation while her body was already beginning to involuntarily respond. I knew that her body was going to win as I felt her pussy begin to moisten. Her body was starting to prepare for the invasion.

I took the hairbrush that I brought back from the bathroom and gently slid the handle in her moistening pussy. I worked it in and out a few times as she twisted. I straddled her chest and place the knife against her throat. I’m going to remove the gag; if you scream or do anything foolish, I will cut your throat.” I told her. I untied the scarf and pulled it from her mouth. “Please just go. Take the money and go; you have done enough.” She pleaded. “What is you name?” I asked. “Tricia” she mumbled meekly as her eyes peered helplessly up at me. “Tricia, I want you to open your mouth and stick your tongue out.” I said firmly. Tears swelled in her eyes as she glanced at my cock waving in front of her face. She slid her tongue between almost clinched lips; I grabbed the three pillows on the bed and yanked her up by her shoulders. I jammed the pillows behind her upper back and neck; forcing her into a slight sitting position. I held her head as I scooted forward; my cock touching the tip of her tongue. She immediately yanked her tongue back in her mouth. I picked the knife up and waved it as a reminder; her tongue again emerged from her small quivering lips.

I slapped her head as she pleaded “Please don’t make me do that. You have done enough; just go.” “Lick it and then open your damn mouth. Chose; do what I want or die right here.” I demanded. She sobbed as she stuck her tongue against the tip of my dick once again. She grimaced as I slapped her head once again. Her lips parted and soon her mouth was open. I scooted up a little more and slide my cock along her tongue and into her mouth. I jerked her long red hair as I said “You know what to do; and there had better not be any teeth.” She begged as my cock lay in her mouth “Please don’t make me do this. I don’t even do this very often for my husband.” She sounded like a person trying to talk with a tongue depressor in their mouth.

I waved the knife in front of her eyes and she slowly closed her lips around my dick. I waved the knife one more time and she started gently moving her head back and forth and my now throbbing cock. Her gentle lips felt really nice as they glided up and down. She wasn’t penetrating very deep; just barely inside her mouth. I could feel her tongue as it tried to maneuver out of the way; she was licking the side of my cock unintentionally. I picked the camera up and snapped another picture of my cock protruding from her mouth. She began sobbing hysterically at the humiliation. I intertwined my fingers in her long red strands and began moving her head faster. Her eyes widened as she tried to gulp for air. Her shoulder jerked as she tried to free her hands to protect her mouth from enduring the rough treatment.

Her lips parted as she started to choke on the deeper thrusts. I shortened my penetrations because I certainly didn’t want her barfing on me. I quickened the pace more as I taunted “Maybe this will help make a woman out of you; maybe you will get some tits if you suck more dicks? The ends of her red locks flapped as her head jerked back and forth, I could tell from the way her eyes were widening even more that she was afraid that I was going to blast in her mouth. I figured as conservative as she appeared to be she definitely didn’t swallow; it would be revolting and disgusting especially if it was a stranger’s cum. I kept pumping away; soon I felt a small bit at the end of my dick. I knew that she tasted it because she started trying to thrash wildly about.

I jerked her head hard; burying her face in my crotch as I began erupting. I had to hold her head tight with both hands as she twisted wildly. My dick pumped streams of hot salty fluid into the back of her throat. I said “Just swallow. If you get me emptied maybe I will just leave.” Her ears perked at hearing the possibility of avoiding an actual rape; she started trying to gulp my spunk down. She gagged as she swallowed what was pouring in her mouth. I was shooting most of my load against the back of her throat which helped some. Soon the last dribbles jetted out; and I relaxed my grip to give her more room to do her part. She soon had managed to clear her throat of most of the fowl fluid. I pulled out and she worked her mouth as small amounts trickled down her chin as her eyes filled with tears. I snapped another photo of the defaced woman. “Tricia, that wasn’t so awful; was it?” I asked.

Daggers shot from her eyes as she tried to spit the last remaining bit out. “Now go. You have gotten your damn jollies off; so just get the hell out.” She demanded. I slid off her chest and stood beside the bed. I adjusted the brush handle which still was in her cunt; causing her to grimace. I think she expected me to simply pull the improvised dildo out but to her great dismay that didn’t happen. I simply worked the handle around in her tight little pussy. I walked out of the bedroom and up the hall to the kitchen to see what kind of beverages she had in the fridge. To my disappointment I found only one can of beer and some bottles of different water and nonalcoholic beverages. I took the can of beer and a bottle of fruit flavored water and headed for the bedroom.

I walked in the bedroom as Tricia was trying to twist herself free without any success. “You might as well give that up; you won’t be able to get free by yourself.” I assured her. I opened my can of beer and took a big drink and then sat the can on the dresser. I walked to the side of the bed and opened the bottle of water. I held it out for her to get a drink. She looked reluctantly at me and then opened her mouth for a drink of the water. She spat the first drink out as she used it to rinse her mouth. I gave her another mouthful which she swallowed. “I looked gruffly at Tricia and said “Shouldn’t you say something?” She gazed up at me and reluctantly said “Thank you. Now please take that darn brush out of me and go; you had your fun.”

I looked at her and said “Tricia, you’re welcome. I’m afraid I’ve decided to have some more fun.” I reached over and jiggled the brush as she yelled “You promised.” I took a sip of beer and said “I said that I might leave; well I have decided that I want to have some more fun.” I patted her little red bush as she began sobbing. I picked the scarf up and said “We had better put this back in.” I leaned over her head as she pleaded “Please don’t gag me. I won’t scream; just go slow and be easy. That is what my husband does; just be easy, I am small inside.” I chuckled; she wasn’t begging not to be raped any longer. Instead she was asking for me to go slow and be gentle.

“Relax your legs; we need to get you nice and wet so it will be okay. Just relax and put your mind somewhere else.” I instructed. I loved telling my victims how to accept my rape. Tricia knew that rape was inevitable; she leaned her head back and closed her eyes. Her lips quivered as I worked the brush handle in and out. I took my finger and began rubbing her clit; she bit her lower lip as I worked my finger around. I slapped her abdomen and ordered “I said relax; it will make the whole experience a lot easier.” She sobbed “I can’t. Please, I beg you don’t do this to me; I am a teacher. How can I go in the classroom after this?” I was tired of fooling around; my dick was pulsing with anticipation.

I slowly removed the brush handle and crawled between her bound legs. Since she was a short person tied on a queen size bed, her legs were stretched really wide. Her cunt was open slightly from the work with the handle. I snapped another picture; I wanted a before and after series. I lowered my head and began licking her pussy opening. I worked my tongue up and licked her clit gently. She twisted wildly on the bed as I continued to run my tongue over her sensitive spot. She bit her lip as she tried not to show the slightest bit of emotion. I used my thumb to manipulate her clit while my tongue returned to her opening. She jerked her legs as she tried to shift away from my touch. How could she ever admit that she had gotten aroused by her rapist? I raised up and scooted close.

I poised my cock at her entrance. I started to penetrate; she wasn’t very wet and I knew this was going to be a rough ride. The handle had only opened her about four inches deep; my nine inch cock was going much deeper. She squirmed under my pressure as tears filled her eyes. “Look.” I demanded as I slapped her ass to reinforce my command. She opened her eyes as tears continued to pour from them. She was still probed up on the pillows so she was gazing down on my cock stuck in her small delicate cunt. “Remember; do not scream or I will punish you severely.” I told her as shock filled her eyes; she was realizing how long my cock was. It was already in her yet there was a huge amount waiting to burrow itself in. Her hole was already being stretched wide open; its delicate pink folds gapping open.

“Go slow; please.” She pleaded as I shoved in deeper. She tossed her head as she bit her lip once again; her long red hair making a swishing sound as it whipped around. She was in an awkward position; if she tipped her head back she raised her hips higher into my penetrating penis. I started stroking in and out; only about two inch strokes. She watched in horror as I was sinking my cock into her and she was totally helpless. I finally felt her canal narrowing; I knew that I had reached the end of where the handle had prepared. I pumped in several times to give her a false sense of acceptance. She was so naive that she thought that a rapist would be easy and only embed his dick a little ways into her. She had completely forgotten that sex is only a small aspect of rape; it is more about power and humiliation. She was biting her lip lighter now as she tried to adjust her breathing to my movement.

I watched as she opened her mouth for a big gulp of air and then I rammed the rest of the way in with a single tremendous thrust. Her entire body immediately stiffened as he eyes flew wide open. The air gushing from her lungs prevented any scream from escaping. I pulled out about three quarters of the way only to ram abruptly in again. She was crying hysterically as she gasped for air. She realized that she dare not scream or even worse things, possibly death, would happen. She managed to catch her breath to beg in between sobs “Please you are killing me. I have never had anything that deep before. Please stop going so deep. I’ll.” And her voice trailed off before she finished saying what she was willing to do. I paused with my cock deep in her. As I looked at her pale body, I remembered how conservatively she dressed and acted. She didn’t want to present a sexy image in the community or especially in her school. I realized that the most humiliating thing she could be forced to do was to have an orgasm for her rapist.

She would not only be totally humiliated having to do it; but by the rare chance she reported the rape and I was caught, at trial she could be forced to admit that she had an orgasm while she was being raped. She wouldn’t dare; she would be afraid that she would be labeled a slut in the community. People would thing that was a sure sign that she enjoyed it and maybe even enticed it. I decided that I would make her choose; hard deep rape or an orgasm. I presented the deal “I won’t go as hard and deep but I want you to have a real orgasm if I don’t. I don’t want a fake; it had better be real because I can tell if you’re faking it.”

Tricia shook her head “no”; so I rammed in again. I felt my cock up against her cervix. I wondered if I kept ramming in if I could actually penetrate it. As she gasped for air she blurted “Okay, if you will be easy. I will try.” Tears rolled from her eyes as she made the deal. She gasped for air trying to regain her breath. I waited while she squirmed beneath me. When she stopped, I began moving in and out slower. I was still able to go almost al the way in if I went slower. I guess I had opened her up with my initial thrusts. She tossed her head to one side as I continued. I felt her gradually pulling her legs up along my side. She was positioning herself where it provided more stimulation for her. Her feet worked against their bindings as I continued to work in and out.

She bit her lower lip and closed her eyes. I knew that she was trying to find another place to put her mind. A peaceful and sexual stimulating place rather than bound on her bed and raped. She would toss her head from side to side as she gently worked her legs. As I continued working in and out I slowly picked the speed up. I started hearing faint moans coming from Tricia. My cock began to feel wetness surrounding it; I knew that she was succeeding in her end of the deal. I guess maybe her body was slowly winning the battle of her minds knowledge of reality.

As I continued to gain speed, her moans became louder and more frequent. Her legs tried to squeeze me tight as I moved back and forth. He moans continued to get louder and louder. I went faster and faster. My cock was about to burst. I felt a sudden flood of fluid around my cock as he started moaning louder; her breathing now steady short pants. I felt my cock throbbing; my back ached as I thought my balls were going to burst. I explode in her as she yelped and started twisting her head wildly from side to side. She was panting like a dog after a long run, her tiny breast heaving up and down as she moaned and twitched beneath me. I felt a flood of fluids filling her tight vagina. She sobbed wildly as she continued to pant and yelp. Her legs clutching me like jaws of a vice.

I pumped in and out a few more time; mixing our fluids together. I finally pulled out as she continued to lie sobbing on the bed. A trickle of spunk ran out her abused cunt as she tried to gain control. Her cheeks and hair was soaked in tears; she managed to open her eyes as I snapped another picture. I focused on her abused cunt and snapped a close in after shot. I got off the bed and stood at the foot to get a full body shot of her sweat soaked body.

Her face turned red as she realized what she had just done. She could never tell anyone that she had climaxed for her rapists; especially her husband. She slowly regained her composer, well as much as possible under the circumstances. Surely her ordeal was finally over. He would just take the small amount of money and leave. Oh, she hoped that he would free her before he left. Did she dare approach him about her freedom? I sat in the chair as I taunted “You are one tight fuck; nobody would believe that you are that good, especially with those tiny tits of yours.” I contemplated my next move. Did I want to open what I was sure her virgin ass or humiliate her by forcing her to plaster her face with cum?

“Please just go; you have done what you wanted” Tricia pleaded. I released her ankles and pulled her to the side of the bed. She lay trying to regain her composure and some sense of dignity. How could she have been humiliated and violated in such a way? I grasped her arm and pulled her so that she sat on the side of the bed. “Tricia, I need to gag you again. I can’t very well have you screaming before I am gone” I told her. Her eyes brightened at hearing the word gone. She opened her mouth to accept the scarf. I held her long red hair up so that I could tie it tight. When I was done, I lifted her chin and snapped another picture. She didn’t try to resist; I guess she thought a picture of her naked with a cleave gag tight in her mouth was a little price to pay for freedom. Tricia’s eyes followed my every move as I placed the keys to the handcuffs on the nightstand.

I helped her to stand and then I guided her to the end of the bed. I turned her slowly till she faced the bed. I told Tricia “Bend over I need to do one last thing. Spread your legs a little; I don’t want you to fall.” Obligingly, she bent slight forward as she shifted her feet to keep her balance. She tried to turn her head as if asking why I was having her do this; was I going to release the cuffs after all? I stepped close against her. Tricia jerked as she suddenly realized what the last thing was; I was going to sodomize her. I was going to rape her in her virgin ass. She had never even let her husband get close to doing that.

I grabbed her tight as I yelled “Stand still and relax. If you do I will smear some of that cum dripping out of your pussy on my cock for lubrication; if you don’t I’ll do you dry.” She was really fighting now; an all out fight to the end. I grabbed her wrist and jerked them up. She screamed through her gag as her head was forced to the bed from the extreme pain shooting up her shoulders. Her ass rose higher as her head lay on the bed. She tried to bend her knees to avoid having such a clear target for me. I positioned my self again as she began to dance wildly. She was trying everything she could do to prevent my attack. I shoved her wrists forward, giving her no choice but to lean tight against the bed. I jabbed my knees between her fast moving legs to force them apart.

Tricia was almost out of breath since she had to breathe mainly through her nose. I knew that she would soon be exhausted and have little choice but to accept her anal rape. I kept her wrist high and forward as she cried. She held still momentarily trying to get a second wind. I shoved my cock against her sphincter. It parted slightly as she shot back to life. However it was too late, I had already made initial penetration. Her fighting and twisting only served to work me deeper in as I leaned against her firm hips. I knew that it would be exclusionary pain in her petite body; my large cock was going to stretch her tiny ass wide open.

She was making grunting noises as my cock very slowly penetrated deeper. She was realizing that all her efforts were only serving to let me slip deeper. She stopped and stood still trying to avoid assisting me in my devilish deed. I retreated slightly only to shove hard again as I said “You can help or I will just ram it in. I kind of want to see what happens if I just deep ram you in a single thrust. Do you reckon you will pass out and let me have full use of your tight ass? I would hump you like a dog.” I could hear her begging and pleading through her gag. I knew that she was suffering unbearable humiliation as well as extreme pain. I felt how tight her anal canal was. I could feel every wrinkle in her muscles. “I bet there are a lot of the boys in the school that would like to be here now. Probably a lot of the men have wanted to take you this way also.” I taunted.

I began to work in and out and then I decided to ram hard. I jammed forward and my cock sank about two inches deeper as air escaped around it making farting noises. That left about three inches to go as I asked “Did you hear yourself farting?” I grabbed her long red hair and pulled back lifting her head off the bed. I held her hair tight with one hand as I pulled her wrists back with the other. “We are going to turn and face the dresser.” I told Tricia. I held her back close to me with her hair and her wrists as I slowly and carefully stepped back. She had no choice but to follow my movement; in a few careful steps she soon found herself starring in the large mirror behind the dresser. I demanded “Keep your head up and open the fucking eyes. I want to see your eyes as I fuck your tiny ass.”

Tricia opened her blue eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. I held her head back with her hair as I began to work myself back and forth. I picked the camera up and snapped a picture of her tear soaked face as I was working deeper. I felt her relaxing as I moved slowly in and out. I got my camera ready and then lunged again as I snapped another picture. Her eyes shot wide open and her mouth gaped even wider as my balls slapped against her firm ass. I had driven my throbbing cock completely in her rectum. Her body trembled almost going into a spasm from the sudden shock. Her twitching worked her tight anal muscles in a rippling motion around my throbbing cock. I pulled hard on her hair, lifting her head back as she starred blankly at the mirror. I began working myself in and out of her super tight hole.

I grasped her shoulder and pulled her upright more. “If you had tits, you would really be putting on a show.” I teased as her chest shoved back and forth with my steady movement. “Just think Tricia, you are going to get your first cum enema is just a little while. I wonder if that will cause you to crap yourself?” I continued. Tears once again pored from her beautiful eyes at the thought of being completely humiliated by relieving herself in front of me. I kept the relentless motion up as Tricia faced reality; I was going to shoot a load of cum deep in her bowels and she was powerless to prevent it. She was starting to accept my movement without any resistance. I reached up and untied the scarf that was gagging her mouth. “Don’t scream” I reminded her.

I was about done but I wanted to humiliate Tricia a little more; I ordered “Tell me what I am doing.” Tears flooded her eyes once again as she stammered “Please don’t make me do that.” I jammed hard in her ass. She let out a loud groan as she realized that I was determined to degrade her. “You are raping my ass.” She sobbed as she hung her head in shame. Her legs quivered from the brutality of my assault. She bit her lip to keep from screaming as I continued to pound deep in her bowels. My cock began to pulse and I knew that my load was about ready to blow. I started exploding in her bowels as Tricia took a gasp of air and began stuttering “Oh God, I feel it. Don’t force me to take it like this. It hurts; I’m not big enough.”

Tricia tossed her head back as she braced against the dresser. The flood of my hot sperm was completely filling her anal passage. She bit her lips as she stiffened in fear of what was happening. I pumped in and out as my cock made a squishing sound. She gritted her teeth as I worked in and out. My dick was like a plunger pulling and pushing my spunk inside her anal cylinder. I slowly pulled all the way out and then slapping her on her ass, I told her “Bend all the way down; I want to see your face between your legs. I jerked her back and spun her to face the bed. Tricia cried as she bent down so that her head was visible between her legs. I quickly snapped several pictures and then shove her against the bed. “All the way between your legs and look up at your pussy and ass.” I demanded. I pushed her tighter against the bed forcing her head further between her spread legs.

She opened her eyes and looked at her abused holes. I snapped some more pictures and then ordered “Smile.” She sobbed as she forced a fake smile across her face. I snapped a few more as she grimaced in embarrassment. Her long red hair hung like drapes, surrounding her pale face. I pulled her back and jerked her head up with her hair. I picked the tube of lipstick up that I found rummaging through the drawers. I lifter her head and brushed the hair off her forehead. I took the lipstick and wrote “raped on her forehead. I dropped the lipstick and snapped several pictures of her face and body. I turned the camera so that she could see the image on the screen. “You call the police and I will make sure these images are spread all over the school. I’ll send them to the school board and to the PTA with a note asking if they knew their teacher was encaged in kinky sex.

Tricia broke down; crying hysterically. “That will ruin my career. Please don’t; I won’t call the police. I promise that I won’t. Just remove the cuffs so that I can get cleaned up. I picked the keys up off the night stand and ordered “Tricia, lie face down on the bed.” She quickly complied and was soon lying with her face buried in the sheet. I took a nylon stocking and tied her ankles and wrists together. Once I was sure that she was hogtied, I unlocked the cuffs around her wrists. Rolling her on her side I assured her “You should be able to work your self loose in a few minutes. Remember what I will do if you call the cops.” I got dressed quickly and then tossed the camera with the handcuffs in with the other loot that I had gathered. I walked out of the room as Tricia lay sobbing on the bed. She was too devastated to even start trying to free herself.

THE END
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2006, 02:54 PM   #2
eos69671

eos69671 has initial reputation

great story Throatdagger. Vary well done. it messed with the mind vary well.
eos69671 is offline   Reply With Quote