Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 11-28-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Hunter and the Cult of Larzaius

So this series is based on an RP that I am playing with one of my victims she thought it would be a lovely series and I agreed. My girlfriend (slave) will be providing art work from time to time but if anyone else wants to contribute you are more than welcome to.

Chapter 1 The first Bait

Stacey was a sceptic at first when she was told that she was chosen to fight demon Chaos, she thought that these strange monks were insane. But she learned quickly that demons indeed existed and that they were merciless. Over the years she had earned a sterling reputation as a demon hunter and had saved the world countless times.
But now she had caught the attention of Larzaius the Corruptor. Larzaius wasn't the most powerful of the demons, but what he lacked in power he made up for in cunning. He wasn't a fool enough to believe that he could take the Hunter in a fair fight, but he didn't have to. She wasn't like most Hunter's as she refused to live in solitude instead she had some nice attractive friends the perfect bait. It was a simple matter to stage a diversion to send the Hunter away so he could arrange visits to her friends.

He sent some agents to her apartment where her best friend and roommate Belinda was watching TV. This was going to be easy, there was no hint of mysticism or training from Belinda she was just an average mortal woman. Small with dark hair and a delicate looking body. She also had a cute looking little ass and cute breasts, not to perky yet. Unfortunately for her Lord Larzaius said that they were not allowed to ravage her, but he didn't say that they couldn't make her do things to entertain them. They grinned as they approached the room. Belinda put on some soft music and began to make a strawberry banana smoothie, completely unaware of the menace inside. Three of them barged into her room wearing ski masks making it look like a robbery, they saw her wearing nothing a top and matching bra and panties. They covered all points of her escape
"Now do you want to get hurt, if not you are going to do everything we tell you understood"
"Who are you? What do you want? Y-you can't make me do things!" Belinda blurted out terrified. "Leave right now or I'll call the police!" She was visibly trembling, her small frame looking so delicate. They laughed as they pulled the phone from the receiver. One then turned around and smashed a statue with a round house kick
"Next time its your knee cap, Now take off your panties." Paralyzed by fear, Belinda hooked her thumbs around the side of her panties and pulled them down slowly, feeling very vulnerable. So worried about the one who smashed the statue she also didn't notice one of the men pulling out a charm and coming up from behind her. The men grinned underneath their masks they knew the charm would compel her to obey the orders of the one who holds it. She sensed someone behind her and turned and made eye contact with the charm, it's visual presence was strangely hypnotic to her and suddenly she didn't seem to feel the same embarrassment
"Now Belinda you want to be a good girl and show us your pussy don't you?" Her will was weak unlike her friend Anastasia, she's never had been in this sort of situation before. She almost robotically sat herself on the kitchen table and slowly spreads her legs as wide as they can go for the three men. "Very good Belinda now take off the panties and throw them away" She put her legs together and pulled them straight off, throwing them across the room into the trash can...due to her hypnosis, she missed though and they fall on the floor next to it. "Very good Belinda, now we want you to reach under your top and start playing with your nipples, think about all the nasty times you thought about touching them, tell us who did you want to watch you?" She moved her hand inside her top, exposing her beautiful flat tan stomach and you can see her hand moving in a circular motion under the top. "My boyfriend...the neighbors...Anastasia...everyone"
"Are you secretly an exhibionist, or just a slut?"
"I'm...a slut..."
"What made you realize that you were a slut?" The men were really enjoying her self debasement and humiliation, realizing that she was not lying but saying what she believed was the truth. The charm was having a heavy effect on her, she barely even knew where she was anymore.
"I want to be fucked. All the time."
"When's the last time you had sex, where and with who?"
"My boyfriend, last night at his place" Her top was getting all messed up from the rubbing "What's the kinkiest thing you've ever done?"
"I sucked off one of my college professors one night"
"Why?" Where?"
"It was at a party. We got really drunk and got carried away. He pulled it out and I just couldn't resist getting on my knees for him" The men can't believe how weak she was, her legs spread wide on the table, touching her breasts underneath her top, those luscious lips dropping all sorts of dangerous secrets...
"Did people watch"
"No, he's married"
"Do you have any sex toys Belinda?"
"No sir..." she asked the men could see she was getting really aroused
"Do you drink Belinda?"
"Yes"
"What do you prefer to drink?"
"Tequila"
"Do you have a bottle?"
"Yes" she moaned
"Get it then come back here" he ordered. She walked over and got it, then stood before them, "Good now Belinda give it to me and then get on all fours and stick that lovely little ass out. Tell me Belinda if that Professor ordered you to suck his cock in a full classroom would you have wanted to?" She handed it over and got down on all fours, her lovely back arched delicate "So would you?"
"I would have but I'd never actually do it"
"What is your darkest sexual fantasy?" she blushed but barely made any effort to hide her answer
"I want to be fucked and choked to death" the men chuckled and started adjusting themselves
"Oh we have better plans for you, now have you ever been fucked up the ass before"
"Yes."
"Do you like it"
"I try to pretend like I don't but I do"
"Good, because I want you to shove this bottle up your ass" Belinda looked at the bottle with fogged over eyes
"It looks too big, sir"
"Then pour some on your ass and lubricate it," She took the tequila and poured the bottle out onto herself, the golden liquid coated her skin and rolled everywhere while her face expressionless "Now stick the bottle in your asshole and follow us, hold it there while you walk" She slid it in slowly, wincing in pain as she pushed it in...even in her hypnotized state a series of whimpers and moans escaped her pouty lips. “Now come with us, it doesn't matter how many people see what a slut you are anymore" She struggled to stand with the giant bottle inside her. Tears of pain filled her eyes. "Now follow us the car's outside"
"Where are you taking me?" she says hypnotically, walking with the bottle inside her, wincing in pain occasionally. They grinned as she walked with them despite the painful obstruction in her.We open the door and take her outside to the car
"Someplace where a slut like you will get non stop gratification, now get in the trunk" She climbed in the trunk uncomfortably with a blank look on her face. "Now keep pumping your ass with the bottle, feel free to think its the Professor demonstrating in front of your classmates, but only touch your breasts if you get aroused, you don't stop until we open the trunk again." Before they're even finished telling her, she's already started fondling her breasts the humiliating image of the Professor using her as an example flashed in her mind
“Yes sir" she replied as they close the trunk and drove off.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 07:49 PM   #2
tieherup58

tieherup58 has initial reputation

I don't usually comment often but I am intrigued by this story. Can't wait to see where it goes. Wish I had a better picture of what the girls looked like... That's my only complaint though, great job!
tieherup58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 09:49 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Chapter 2 Playing with Pogo

Eva was dressed in a cute little dark blue dress with tiny white stars all over it and a pair of knee high socks. She was off work, it's was the evening which meant it was time to relax. Though she always has her camera around her neck, so she's ready for the next big scoop. She didn't realize that she was going to get one of the biggest stories of her career and she was going to be the main source of information
Pogo was one of Larzaius loyalest imps, he looked like a squat little balding man but he was stronger and faster then he looked, he was ordered to get Eva, just do not impregnate her, he followed her until she was about to pass the alley. It was easy to stalk her as she walked along, music pumping through her ear buds. Pogo grabbed her from behind and slammed her into a wall,
"Pogo don't want to hurt you, but Pogo will if you not play nice with Pogo. Eva gasped.
"Who are you? What is this? Let go of me!" her thin wrists felt so delicate that he knew he could break them with just the flick of his wrists. Pogo slapped her showing more strength then he possibly could have had.
"Now you do as Pogo says are Pogo hurt you more" Eva wasn't as weak as Belinda, she pushed forward and then pulled back and managed to wriggle her tiny body free. She took advantage of Pogo's confusion and ran further down the dark alley, terrified. Pogo leapt after her higher than humanly possible and backhanded her "Pogo wants to play” he started to reach under her dress. She struggled to get up as Pogo grabbed her hand "You play to" he said as he dragged her hand between her legs "Pogo want you to rub your pussy" Eva couldn't believe her situation as she was forced to rub herself by some monster in a dark alley. "You keep rubbing" Pogo told her as he removed his hand and smelled his fingers, he pushed Eva to her knees. She was paralysed with fear and found that she couldn't obey. Pogo slapped her twice very hard "You play with pussy and you suck Pogo or Pogo get really mad". She looked at him. "Do it". Eva tried to resist trying to break free as Pogo tried to stuff his cock in her mouth. No matter how hard she tried to break his grip. She started to realize there was no way she was going to break his grip so instead she decided to go after his most vulnerable spot. She started rubbing herself even moaning a bit. Then she looked him and licked her lips erotically. Pogo put his thick pink cock by her lips
“Yum,” she said as she licked the head playfully, it smelled and tasted repulsive but Eva had to keep up appearances so she licked him again then moaned and opened her mouth. Pogo eagerly put the head of his throbbing cock between her lips, and just as Pogo took a deep breath preparing to enjoy her lips she bit down with her teeth hard. He screamed in more shock then pain as it was quite thick. Eva got up and ran.
"You not go far Pogo's friends will get you,” Pogo raised his arms and two creatures leaped from his sleeves one looked like a six legged thing with a blob in the middle. The second one was more like a centipede with a phallus for a head. Eva ran down the alley in front of her in a blind panic,looking behind her to see Pogo was no longer there. Instead he was now in front of her she opened her mouth to scream only she couldn't as the blob creature had jumped on her face and was going in her mouth. The creature formed into a ring of rubbery flesh holding her jaw open and as hard as she try she couldn't bite through or pull it out, Pogo grabbed her wrists and held her with one hands, she was in so much pain that she had forgotten about the other creature until it crawled underneath her dress. She couldn't close her mouth and the other creature started crawling up her dress and in her panties and then like a weird type of vibrator it pushed into her. It started trembling performing a series of pleasurable vibrations that brought her to her knees, she felt her self getting wet in a manner of minutes. She was forced to rub herself as Pogo tried to get her to suck his cock as the vibrations were almost to hard for her to resist. "Now suck Pogo" she tried to pull away from him as he gripped her hair. Unable to close her mouth she found herself at Pogo's mercy as he thrust his repulsive cock in her mouth. The demon in her pussy was causing her pussy to leak like a faucet as love juices ran down her thighs. She moaned as Pogo continued force feeding Eva his cock. She wanted to vomit but didn't risk it as she didn't see Pogo keeping her from choking in fact she was sure that Pogo was planning on killing her with his huge erection. His thrusts stretched her jaw and tested her gag reflex as the demon relentlessly fucked her throat. But where as Pogo was hurting her the demon in her pussy was driving her to new heights of pleasure. The demon in her continued its seductive tingling as Pogo choked her with his inhuman cock. She could feel it swelling up in her mouth and she also could feel herself becoming overly aroused by the demon humming her her pussy. She found it hard to breathe as he rammed into her. He grunted and shot a salty load into her mouth. He pulled out but the centipede stayed in and she moaned as the demon started to drown in her juices. “You will like Pogo now,” he said as he gently squeezed her nipple. Eva's head started to spin she couldn't believe that this creature came in her mouth, she could feel its salty cock juices on her tongue which for reasons she couldn't explain she was trying to swallow. Her head filled with a strange sense of euphoria like she drank to much and it was made even more intense by the demon in her pussy. It started to go even deeper into her pussy and she moaned hardly able to contain her orgasm. This time when Pogo put his smelly cock by her lips she hungerly stuck her tongue out and tried to pull it in. She didn't know why she just knew she needed it in her mouth but she sucked him off needing it. Not lustfully but more like a drug, she hadn't realized but Pogo's cock was laced with a powerfully addictive narcotic. Eva would never like the taste but she would still crave it. Even now as she sucked the fowl smelling penis she did it with determination she wanted to taste his cum. The centipede was already bringing her to the brink she screamed as her juices flowed over the demons's body. The vibrations from her scream caused Pogo to shoot a second load into her mouth. The intensity of everything was too much and Eva passed out from exertion. As she lay on the ground in the alley, the demon pulled out of her and Larzaius's minions arrived to take the bait away.

The demon smiled his sinister smile knowing that The Hunter was coming to the rescue, or so she thought. He had planned this carefully she had been a small thorn in his side that had to be removed. But killing her would be to merciful, no she had to suffer. He was going to destroy her sense of decency and moral turn her into a lustful whore worse then her friends. For she would still hate herself, she would crave lust but wouldn't actually enjoy it. He looked at the collection of daggers that he had laced in a vat full of a special type of potion. Much like Hamlet all it would take was one cut and she would have it coursing in her veins. It wouldn't work right away what fun would that be, instead it would start to work when she smelled the mists in the room. Each of the guards would have one so she should get cut at least a couple of times and if they failed, well her friends would probably help out after he was done with them. All the preparations were made and The Grandmaster of the arena was waiting to take her off his hands once the trap was sprung. The bell let him know the bait had arrived.

When the girls got out of the car Larzaius was happy to see The Hunter had such attractive young friends. Pogo roughly pulled one out of the van that had driven in the other was taken out of a trunk of a Bentley.
“Excellent, bring them here,” Pogo carried Eva roughly to his lord, and Belinda was drawn out in a strange daze. “Hello ladies,” Larzaius said. Feared filled both their eyes as they saw their actual first real demon in the flesh “I am Larzaius but you can call me Master,” they screamed as the demon got closer. “Oh you scream from fear now, but soon you will be screaming from pure pleasure and soon your friend the hunter will join you,”
Old 05-03-2013, 02:37 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 3 The Trap is Sprung

Stacey pulled up to the warehouse, driving slowly with her lights turned off. She looked around, but there didn't seem to be any guards outside. If Lord Larzaius' cult was here, they sure were playing it inconspicuous. She got out of her car, unaware that Larzaius had ordered his cult to hold back; he wanted to keep his enemy off her guard, but they were watching. She drew her sword and walked with it two-handed, held outward; her back was arched perfectly as she took cautious steps towards the warehouse doors.

She heard muffled steps and saw two men that Lord Larzaius had sent to ambush her; obviously he didn't want it to be too easy. They attacked with blades drawn, much like Laertes did in Hamlet. She moved swiftly and quickly, a powerful twist of her tiny, agile body decapitated the man to her left. The man at the right lunged at her, trying to impale her with his blade. She pirouetted gracefully to the side; she knocked the blade out of his hand and forced the tip of her blade at his throat, freezing him in place "Who is your master?"

"Lord Larzaius, he said to deal with you before you could stop the sacrifice.”

"There will be no sacrifices tonight! Who do they have?" She demanded.

"Your friends, stupid fool; you should have made better efforts to protect them.” The henchman said, his voice filled with arrogance and conviction. Shock washed across her face, her eyes fixed on him with rage. "But he won't sacrifice them right away, first he'll have his fun."

"Who do they have?" She pushed the blade in, just barely cutting his skin; he was the only thing in the world to her right now and she was pulsing with anger.

"Your roommate and photographer friend." He reached for a dagger under his robes.

She looked down for a moment, knowing he must be telling the truth. He lunged at her with the dagger; she dodged just in time, but not without losing her balance and stumbling slightly. His attack resulted in a huge slice torn out of the left side of her top, exposing more of her tight, purple bra. Blood trickled down his blade and she realized she’d been cut. The man smiled and shifted his balance for his next attack. Fueled by the stinging, but superficial pain; she lunged forward with her sword with an uncanny amount of force. She impaled him, slashing up the front of his torso, tearing his body in half. The body fell to the ground; his last thought being that he had accomplished his mission, the poison was in her system now.

She ran toward the door, kicking it open wide, strutting forward with purpose. The whole warehouse had been altered to look like a medieval dungeon. Her attention was drawn to a large stone table; her roommate was in the centre, sucking the cock of one of the clans’ men. "Yes Professor, I understand." She murmured with lust, as another fucked her up the ass.

"Belinda, no!" She heard a noise and looked to the right; it was Eva on her knees, her clothes had been torn to shreds. She was squatting, stroking the cock of one of Larzaius' demons.

"Please Master Pogo, I need your cum. I 'll do anything; I'll be your whore, just give me your cum" The demon stepped closer and she began sucking him off, hungrily

"N-not you too, Eva." A howling cackle split the air and Stacey could see the source of her friends’ sexual humiliation. He was sitting on a throne, farthest from her in the room; he was a red, spindly demon with a long tail. His tongue forked, and he had a huge phallus.

"Welcome, Hunter." He crooned.

"Larzaius! You've gone too far!" She cried angrily.

"Oh, not yet I haven't." He snapped his fingers and suddenly a mist filled the room; it was a mystic chemical designed to react to the drug in her bloodstream.

Stacey suddenly felt light headed. "Uhnn....what is this?" She struggled to concentrate but found it difficult.

"Now, you little whore. I want to watch you strip to your bra and panties.”

The sword dropped from her hands, she held her forehead for a moment, stumbling about. Suddenly finding balance, her hands started working against her brain. She fought them, hesitating; her mental fortitude stronger than most. Still, her will waivered; hands drifting closer to her buttons. She slowly felt realised that her resistance was futile; as she saw in horror that Belinda and Eva approached her. Each was now wearing a nine inch strap-on and each were carrying a large vibrator.

"Go on, strip to your undies for your friends." She fought back tears as she undid her top and skirt, letting them fall to the ground; her matching frilly purple underwear clinging tightly to her ample curves.

"Now show us your tits, slut." Belinda ordered, spanking her shapely ass.

A breathy gasp escaped her pouty lips, at the impact of her friend's palm against her cheek. She turned on the vibrator, sliding it between the Hunters' legs. Stacey pulled her bra down by the straps on both sides. "Can't...control...Please don't!"

Eva approached her, ripping off her panties with one quick swipe. She stood there, naked and helpless in the center of the room; shivering in the cold. Belinda cupped the Hunter's breasts in her hands and started fondling them. "Uhnn...please...stop!" Eva was spanking her ass from behind. Belinda’s hands could barely work their way around her breasts; they bounced in her grip with each spanking.

"This is all your fault." Eva said. "Now you can be a whore, like us." She smacked her ass harder.

"Eva if I had known...UHN!" The Hunter pleaded.

The two women paid it no heed. "Now now, Hunter, you might as well admit it; you are a dirty slut."

"No! My will is...Aah!...strong!...UHNN! You can't make-...NO! UHN!" She tried desperately to get through to them, fighting the waves of pleasure she was feeling.

"Admit it"

"I’m...I’m not...UHN!"

"Yes you are."

"I’m..."

“Now say it and climb on Belinda's cock.”

"No cock, until you say it." Eva continued, mercilessly.

It came out of her mouth, in a defeated whisper. "I'm a slut..."

"Say it so we can hear you!”

"I'm a slut."

“Beg Belinda to fuck you" She looked to see her friend, lying down and stroking the fake cock.

"Belinda...uhn...No, I can't!"

"Beg me bitch, you know you want it." Stacey started looking at the size of the strap on, trying to resist the erotic curiousity she was starting to feel.

"I can't...it's too big..." She hedged, trying to buy some time.

"Obey and beg her." The Hunter shook her head stubbornly; refusing to give in to whatever magic Larzaius had conjured. Eva responded by kissing her on the lips. Her lips tasted like cherries; but unknown to Stacey, they also were coated with a powerful aphrodisiac. The heat in her body increased tenfold as she slowly opened her mouth, allowing Eva's tongue to envelop her own. When Eva pulled away, Stacy felt incredibly aroused and wishing for more. She leaned close, whispering. "Now beg, Hunter.”

“Mmm, Belinda...fuck me..." As she begged, she couldn't help but touch herself; feeling her pussy slowly getting damp. She couldn't believe the words coming out of her mouth.

"Say ‘fuck me like a dirty little slut.’" As she gave the command, Belinda laid down close to her.

"Fuck me...like a dirty slut." Eva helped her down; then went over her and started kissing Stacy again. Eva’s kisses felt so right and so wrong to her; so much so that she hardly noticed the giant strap on starting to penetrate her. Belinda thrust upwards, ramming into her.

"Uhh...Mmmnh...Belinda...Uhn! UHN! Ooh. OH." As she pushed into her, the Hunter's tits started bouncing; she felt the heat of lust enveloping her. She kept pushing as Eva kissed her; she then put the vibrator between their lips."MmmmmmmPpphhh!” She noticed everyone in the cult was watching her; once such a powerful fearful figure, now getting fucked by her two best friends and trying hard to look like she didn't like it.

“You're just a dirty little whore aren't you?”

“Mmphh,” Stacey responded, the vibrator filling up her mouth.
Old 05-03-2013, 02:38 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 4 The Hunter's Humiliation

“Answer me Stacey; you're just a dirty little whore, aren't you?” Eva demanded.

Stacey looked over at the altar, now filled with a great amount of fear. If Larzarius sacrificed her, nothing would stop him from destroying the heavens and earth.

"Yes...yes I am..." She said with a sense of hopelessness.

"Good, now get up and bend over, facing Eva. Wrap your tits around that strap on." She did as she was told; slowly bending over, pressing her luscious tits around Eva's fake cock. Belinda pulled out of her; started rubbing her strap-on against The Hunter's ass, using her juices as lubricant.

She looked around; hundreds of hooded cult members with their dicks out, stroking. Her eyes widened with humiliation, her lips parted in shock. She knew what was coming and yet she didn't fight it. Belinda slowly pushed the strap-on into her ass; using the vibrator on the outer edges of her crack.

Stacey gave a gargled, broken cry at the terrifying feeling. "Ugggh…Help, please!" She clung to Eva tightly, as the men stroked faster.

“You want help?" Belinda asked as she pushed faster; as she did this, Eva pumped the fake dildo against her tits.

'What are you?”

"A...slut..." The Hunter felt so helpless, so humiliated.

"What kind of slut?"

"Dirty little...slayer slut..."

She heard the demonic chuckle of Larzaius, as he watched the three of them. "Good Belinda, check her with your tongue. Eva, you use your fingers, see if she wet."

Belinda and Eva pulled away and did as they were told. "Here slut, clean the juices off this,” Belinda said putting her vibrator by her tongue as Eva's went by her nipples. She licked it immediately, intoxicated by her own sweet, tangy taste, moaning uncontrollably. The vibrator on her nipples feeling so good, made her breasts tremble against it. "You’re going to be a good little whore for now on aren't you?" Belinda asked her, as she lapped at her pussy.

“Mmmmmmm.”

“You're going to suck any cock that comes to the door?” Eva continued the questioning.

“Yes, Eva.” the Hunter moaned

"Show us," Belinda stood up and put her strap on by Stacey’s lips. "Pizza boy, give him a tip." As she spoke Eva was sucking her tits while vibing her pussy. She took it into her mouth, taking it as far back into her throat as she could. "You like that cock in your mouth don't you?"

Stacey could only moan approvingly. "But it would be better in your pussy, wouldn't it?"

She made a delighted sound with the strap-on in her mouth. Belinda took it out of her mouth "Beg for it, and admit what you are!"

"Please I'm a slut, I’m a slut. I'm a SLUT!" She screamed desperately.

"And what do you want, slut?" Belinda questioned her, calmly.

“TO BE FUCKED” She gasped; to her surprise she really meant it this time.

“How? Say please and give me details.”

Stacy stopped. She tried to resist what she was about to say but the drugs were flowing through her bloodstream, making it hard to hide her primal urges. “Please, I want one in each hole!”

The girls looked at her in shock and then lust as approached her. Belinda lay down, allowing the Hunter to mount her. Stacy moaned as the dildo slid into her pussy. She was more than fully lubricated by this time. Eva however, was another matter; despite her curiosity, Stacy had only encountered anal sex twice in her life. Now her friend was pushing against her ass with a large plastic phallus, leaving Stacy confused with herself. She screamed as both her friends pushed into her; despite the pain she couldn't help but grind her hips, trying to drive them in more deeply. The feeling of humiliation of her friends using her like a whore, was actually more exciting to her than it should have been.

“Dirty whore, we're going to sell this slutty ass on the street to every big-dicked gang member we can find.” Belinda grunted, grabbing Stacy by the throat. Eva pinched her nipples hard, the rough treatment started to get to Stacy; her pussy was on fire with the rough treatment.

“Yes, and Eva? I'll help you please that scumbag boss that I know you've been sucking off.” Stacy said, not at all sure if what she said was true or not.

Eva replied with a violent twist of her nipple. Belinda continued rubbing into her; the girl's hand constantly changing pressure, keeping Stacy off guard. The brutal double fucking continued as the cult members moved in for a closer look. Larzaius himself stepped off his throne. He watched the three of them, lost in insane lust and chuckled as he worked an illusion over them.

They looked around, finding themselves in a sleazy porn shop; their memories remembering how they fell on tough times, and had to take a job as display models. Things got worse for them, as the more they used the toys on each other while perverts watched, the hornier it made them. It worsened further, as the owner of the shop started to fancy himself their pimp. These poor, desperate, horny exhibitionists couldn't afford to lose their jobs; so they began offering free hand jobs with the rental of two and blow jobs with the rental of four.

Stacy shook her head, wondering how her life took such a terrible turn. “No this is a lie, I'm not a whore.” She whispered.

The promotion became terrible as the customers could use sex toys on the models; and if they paid extra, they could use the equipment they were born with. There was no fighting over models allowed; instead, the models had to service two or more customers at a time. Each one of them seemed to have a particular kink that helped them enjoy their new profession.

Belinda liked being disciplined, she was deliberately the most resistant and most of the clients knew it. She especially loved men in authority, teachers, cops, soldiers, even office fast food supervisors. She would obey any command no matter how degrading it was. Eva turned out to be a cum junkie; she loved sucking, stroking and choking on cock. In fact, her addiction was so bad that all it took was an exposed cock and she would be on her knees; one time a flasher in the park in broad daylight, received a nice surprise from her. Stacy was even more screwed up, she liked being gang-raped. Not to be confused with gang-banged; no, she wanted to her customers to gang up on her, hold her down and force themselves into whatever hole they wanted. She would get wet as they tore her clothes off. On more than one occasion she had to go home either wearing the tattered remains of her clothes, or a humiliating costume from the store (which came out of her pay cheque).

Stacy shook her head again, something was wrong. Her memory of the hesitation faded, ‘of course something's wrong we should have quit a long time ago! We have more than enough to start all over again. Some of our customers have been more than generous with us.’ She shook her head as she realized the sad truth, was they couldn't quit. They were too messed up now from their jobs, they were all fuck junkies.

They hid their pro-bono work from their employer; who wouldn't have been happy to learn that they had been giving away the goods for free. Belinda's teachers had learned about her discipline fetish; the less than honest ones were black mailing her with her grades, not that it really bothered her. Eva's cum addiction required her to have at least five loads a day just to function properly; she had reached a new low, sucking off practically anyone who exposed their cock to her. Stacey had also reached an all-time low; deliberately walking around in bad neighbourhoods, going to seedy bars, even wearing as little as possible on subways. She practically walked around screaming please gang-rape me.

Larzaius watched as the girls all slowly started to accept the small pieces of reality that he had rewritten in their heads. They moaned like whores in heat; especially The Hunter. He wasn't done with her yet, he had special plans for the long-time enemy of his; the kind that would destroy her body mind and soul.
Old 06-14-2013, 11:08 AM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 5 The Arena

Stacey woke up in a cell; she felt disoriented, something cold and metallic was around her neck. She looked around, starting to remember being raped by her friends; and then trapped in some sick, twisted fantasies. She quickly started looking for her weapons; in a futile attempt to plan some kind of rescue.

She heard a rasping, scratchy voice. "Hello Hunter, I hope you slept well. You have a busy new life ahead of you."

She glanced over at the source, grimacing. “What is the meaning of this Larzaius? What are you up to now?”

“Welcome to the arena, Hunter. This is where you are going to serve us for a long, long time.”

'What the hell are you talking about?” She demanded, trying to shake off the feeling of dread closing in on her.

“You will be killing and fucking, all for our amusement.” He gave her a sadistic grin. “Notice the pretty bit of metal around your neck? It’s a control collar, to make sure you can’t escape.”

A sudden burning pain filled her entire body as he continued to explain. “Once we acquire our fighters, we fit them with collars that allow us to control them. They are placed in two types of battles; one is simple combat, where the loser is sold to the highest bidder for a period of time.” The smile widened. “The other is a rape battle, where the fighters are placed to fight people, demons, and robots…Whatever shows up that might like to rape you.”

Hearing this, Stacy began to tremble.
“No, you can't do this!”

Despite her shouting and railing against him, Lord Larzaius simply laughed at the girl. “Save your strength and screams, you'll need them. Now, be silent.” Stacey clutched her throat in a panic, finding herself unable to speak. “Every time you win a fight, well, it’s a lot like those video games you humans enjoy so much. You can buy upgrades to make the fight easier for you.”

He walked out, and she was approached by a runty looking man with a grin on his face. "Now, Larzaius has given you to us. You will spend the rest of your life as entertainment for the arena. As you have noticed, your weapons are gone. You were thoroughly checked, quite thoroughly, as your friends were gang-raping you”.

Stacy took a moment to look herself over; she was wearing her black bra, tight corset, panties, stockings and combat boots. She could feel the chill on her skin from the cold floor. "The rules are simple. You will fight; you win and you can purchase clothes, weapons, armour, toys…whatever you feel you need. You lose and you are a toy a plaything for a couple of hours to either the victor or the highest bidder. And before you even think about being disobedient, let me show you another option the collar allows us.”

She suddenly heard a little voice in her head; it sounded like her voice. ‘I really want to rub my pussy, I need to play with myself.’ Stacy shook it off, wondering where that thought came from.
"You don't know what you're up against! I may have been defeated once, but I have slain hundreds of demons and monsters in my short time..." She was cut off by a sudden flash of heat rushing through her. Her fingers started to take on a mind of their own and drifted towards her panties. The flush stayed in her face and she tried to resist as hard as she could. The keeper watched her vain struggling, and pulled out his large cock. The voice went off again ‘Oh, oh I really want that, I need to get my pussy wet.’

"Is there something wrong Hunter? You seem flush."

"You know very well I'd be cutting that thing off right now if it weren't for this cheat of a collar!" She hissed at him. ‘But I want it, too horny!’ The voice screamed, and she found her fingers lowering towards her panties again. She began rubbing fast and hard, compulsively moving her fingers; her face was a mixture of rage and arousal.

"Put me in the ring and we'll...Unggh! We'll see who's in control!" She tried fighting the insane lust coursing through her.

"Should I come in and join you?" He asked, ignoring her posturing.

‘Yes, his cock looks so delicious. I want to suck it so badly!’ At the suggestion she started feeling up her breasts with her other hand, while rubbing her clit faster. She dropped to her knees, dazed and helpless; her mouth hung open at her breathing heavily, her breasts were heaving.

"Tell me what you want?" He asked, watching her every move as he leaned against the bars.

"I want...I want...to suck you....Uhn no!” She cried out.

"Beg to suck me, tell me what a slut you really are."

"I'm...a...must fight it!" She said, trying to struggle. She was already tired and the collar had been on for a while; its influence was infecting her mind. "I'm a slut who only lives to suck!”

He grinned, exposing his lack of teeth as he waggled his cock through the bars at her. "Crawl over here to it.”

She found herself crawling on her hands and knees, her full, pouty, young mouth looking so enticing to him. He watched her crawl, waited until she was about to reach his cock; just as her tongue almost touched it, he pulled away.

"See Hunter, did you feel that lust? We control you now. You would do anything for that cock, for any cock from any species. Human, demon…Whatever we want.”

‘Ohhh, not fair!’ The voices last words before it left her head. Stacey came to, shaking in disbelief.
“You have an hour before your first fight I suggest you prepare.”

She spat at him, furious. "I'm ready anytime, anywhere. And soon enough I’ll have you in the ring and we'll see who's really in charge!"

Stacey spent the next hour in a kata, limbering up for combat and meditating; getting her spiritual energy in tune, until someone came to get her. The collar made her stand and keep her hands behind her back. The time had for her to enter the arena it looked like a roman coliseum, but indoors. She looked up to rows of seats, filled with the most vile creatures on earth; both human and demon. Her first opponent arrived in the arena; she had to cover her eyes as the sun’s ray bounced off his metallic skin.
"Who's the tin man?" She quipped. She noticed that the arena was surrounded by monitors, which displayed the bids on her. Upon closer look, she could see her opponent wasn’t completely covered in metal. Even though he looked close to seven feet tall, she could see a small patch of exposed flesh on his face; part of his hair, his exposed eye and cheek. She sighed at her 5'5 frame. “Okay, this should be interesting.” She started stretching, preparing herself, getting worked up and ready for the battle.

She could hear the boom of the speakers by the monitors.
"Ladies and gentleman, this is a ‘loser gets sold’ event. The victor will be given resources to help in their next fight, while the loser will be available for any perverse pleasure for two hours."

She knew the odds were stacked against her, but The Hunter was determined to fight back as hard as she could. ‘Hell might even get some weapons for my next battle.’

She watched as he turned to her, she immediately lunged forward with a powerful kick aimed directly at his head. He quickly side-stepped her attack, her foot only grazing his head. She landed on her feet with cat-like agility and turned, facing his back; he spun around, only to be knocked off his feet as The Hunter hit him with a leg sweep. He flung his foot in the air and hit her shoulder with a flying piece of shrapnel that flew out of his foot. She let out a feral growl in response to the stinging pain; she stepped over his downed body, and stomped her foot down on his head, hard. She heard a clanging noise but also a grunt, as he struggled to get up. She stomped again, even harder. The audience was going crazy, half of them cheering, the other half furious and wanting to see her debased. No one anticipated that she would even stand a chance. This time, he rolled out of the way before her blows could be too damaging. She moved over towards him, attempting a body slam aimed once again at his head. This time he is more prepared and he dived out of the way.

From the ground she attempted to kick him in the side, her porcelain white skin getting a little dirty as she landed a glancing blow to his leg. She straddled his torso with her lovely, stocking-clad legs and raised both her fists in the air, bringing them down hard upon his face. He attempted to shield his face as she pummeled him. She raised her arms up high and brought her fists down again, the crowd ogling her body and going wild. The announcers were talking about her as if she was an exciting new rookie. Larzaius just grinned, the battle wasn't over yet. Even if she won this round; it would only be sweeter when she eventually fell, and was taken or sold.
Old 09-17-2013, 09:50 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 6 Not over yet

Stacey could see her opponent was still putting up some resistance so she changed tatics and tried to choke him out. His neck however was also metal and impossible to bend with her bare hands. He then punched the side of her rib cage. She took it hard, rolling over and gripping her side, but not even close to surrendering. The two competitors faced each other again. She simultaneously attempted to punch him while kicking the back of his leg out, disturbing his balance. He was caught by her fist but only stumbles a bit over her leg. She looked ferociously into his alien, evil eyes before jumping into the air, kicking his chest It was a solid blow that stunned him. She went in for the kill, but he grabbed her and tossed her away from him. He then pounced on her and started to strangle the nubile hunter. Then in an impressive display of strength he picked her up and slammed her to the ground. The crowd went insane as she try to use all her strength to free herself, but he just laughed and squeezed her tighter. In a last minute desperate attempt she used both of her legs, her stockings and tried to launch him off of her. This caught him by surprise and he stumbles off of her. The demons in the audience howled with disapproval, as she stood dup, breasts heaving, looking dishevelled but ready for more.
She tried a right hook to his head letting out a high pitches cry as all her rage went behind the blow.
She heard a clang as she connected but he seemed to shrug it off. He suddenly grabbed her arm and twisted hard. She cried out in pain, her face contorting in a close up on the monitors above the arena. She quickly untwisted her arm and use the momentum of her spin to nail him in the stomach. He grunted, and let go a sharp blade came from his finger cutting her hand. The blood was warm trickling down her hand, she licked it, tasting how warm and metallic it was. He followed with a punch to her jaw. As she looked at the cut her vision started getting blurry. She stumbled around somewhat precariously for a moment, the roar of the crowd making her head spin. He then chopped her shoulders as his hands caught fire. She let out a cry of pain and attempted another blow to the head, determined not to lose. Her opponent however deflected her attempt and hit her with a sucker punch. She was then struck with a blast of energy.
"Uhnnn no!" She struck back with a full roundhouse kick, using so much of her energy and strength to fight back. She was getting tired and was wondering if the metal golem was feeling the burn as well as he effectively blocked her kick. She tried to elbow him in the side of the head with great determination, I musn't lose! Her last attack seemed more effective as the metal man staggered back. Her confidence was short lived however as he brought his forearm down knocking her unconscious the last thing she heard before darkness over took her was Larzaius raspy voice.
“Sold!”

When she awoke she found herself in a personal bed chamber, the collar still around her neck she could feel the magic pulsing from the collar.
"I thought we could have some fun while I explain all the functions of the collar to you,” Her eyes took a moment to focus, her body felt so sore.
"Larzaius!, Where am I?"
"Hello Hunter, I found that quite entertaining. Do you like my human form? “ She looked to see a young male standing before her. He was 6'1 blonde hair, physically trim with steel blue eyes. "Now the collars have more than one function, they can cause pain" as he spoke an unbearable pain went through her body. She shrieked and contorted in pain, grasping the collar. He gave her some time to catch her breath. "They can make you dumber, and more gulliable,” She started feeling light headed. "Now relax Miss I have to take your temperature now open your mouth and say ah" She couldn't remember how she had gotten to the doctor 's office . All that was on her mind was parties, clothes and boys I lost all her focus and didn't want to think to hard so she opened her mouth absent mindlessly
"That's right this is a skill a bimbo like you needs to learn" he stuck his cock in her mouth. Her tongue felt soft and wet, gliding along the bottom of his cock. He had to laugh the mighty Hunter reduced to a bimbo with the IQ of a grape nut. She sucked it like a Popsicle, slurping and licking. "See its good isn't it"
“ Mhmm!” She took it deeper in her mouth, her eyes wide and childlike. He t it out of your mouth
"Would you like more?"
“Mhmm! Gimme!” she grabbed it and started licking it like an ice cream cone, smiling appreciatively. He stepped back. She stopped and remembered how she was acting just a moment ago. She was filled with great shame and humiliation. "You bastard!!!"
"Then there's the puppet, now crawl over here and continue" Herr body started to crawl over to him and she couldn't seem to stop it. Even though inside her mind, she was screaming, trying to resist He allowed her to scream out loud but her body didn't stop. "Now put my cock back in your mouth and suck on it" Her hand reached up and grasped his giant cock and pulled it up to her full pouty lips. “That's right you are going to suck it and swallow all my cum” She took it deep into her mouth against her will."Now suck it, like it was the most delicious thing you tasted," She began licking and flicking her tongue, bobbing her head obediently but with defiance in her eyes."And get your other hand to work on yourself, arouse yourself since I know you like sucking cock so much.” Her hand robotically moved between her legs and down into her panties. She moaned involuntarly, moving her fingers in little circles getting aroused against her will.That's right, its time for you to taste the same cock your friends do, they make good sex slaves.” Fear registered in her eyes as she thought of her poor friends and yet she couldn't stop sucking him, swallowing his head to accommodate for his size.
"So who do you think is going to cum first? She spoke with a muffled voice and then cause her to gag. She could see how much she hated him and yet it was the best head he ever had "If you think it is me pinch your left nipple, if you the right" he laughed. Even though she'd never admit it, her hand pinched my right nipple -- almost rebelling against her. Then the hand returns to your cock, massaging his full, heavy balls "So you see we can cause you pain, turn you into a bimbo, a puppet and earlier you saw cock junkie. Which would you prefer to persuade you, be honest now” The compulsion to tell the truth was to strong for her to resist. She tried to fight her response, but she knew it would come out and truly be the ultimate humiliation for a hunter. She pulled his cock out of my mouth and parted her lips to speak
"Well"
"I want to be a dumb bimbo slut like I truly am at my core"
"The kind of girl who passes classes by being extra nice to teacheR?”
“Yes Sir. the kind of girl who only lives to suck and gets kidnapped by bad men because she doesn't know any better.
“Oh you don't want any cock in your pussy or ass?”
“Who gets roofied at bars,” she continued lost in her own little world. “Or goes on a date with a psycho killer because she's too dumb to see the signs. As long as I get attention from men that's all that matters” She continued feeling herself getting wet “the kind of cheerleader that gets passed around the locker room” The shame was unrelenting, such dark humiliation from a hunter. She braced for the change, trying to hold on to who she was.
"Well Hunter each buyer has unique tastes. Some might like to just hurt you, others might want to use you as a puppet, or a cock junkie but I guess I can make you a stupid bimbo failing class
“I'll defeat whoever is coming next and I'll get a weapon and kill you one day. He just grinned at her. "Your failing my class Miss Hunter.” As he said those words she started to feel light headed again
“N-no! I...must hold on.” But she slowly felt her will fading and before she knew it she was happily sucking him with an empty happy look in her eyes. The collar taking its hold
"Miss Hunter what are you doing?" he asked playing
“Doing what I do best, the only thing I'm good for.” she said with a giggle.
Old 01-29-2014, 05:04 PM   #8
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 7 The Next Lesson

“ Umm Miss Hunter, oh that feels good,” her jailer moaned as she happily licked his throbbing dick. He then noticed something else that amused him. "Miss Hunter are you playing with yourself?
She didn't reply instead she continued licking and sucking so fast, holding his balls and bobbing up and down. He could hear it slamming into her throat. He felt the tension building up in his cock and in his final moment he decided to shame her more by pulling out and cumming on the floor, "Miss Hunter clean up your mess" Her sex craving mind made her kneel down and lick it up like a cat enjoying some cream. She was even meowing and purring without being told to. After she cleaned it all he restored her to normal and had her taken back to her cell she felt so mortified and broken she didn't even fight back.

She awoke in her cell the next day, her body was sore, her clothes battle-torn.
"Its time for your meal,” she was told noticing her jailer standing their putting the plate of food through the bars. She looked at him the memory of what she did killing her appetite. "But wait it needs seasoning," guards say with a smirk. Before she could stop herself she started crawling towards the bars. Her body refusing to listen to the mental command to stop as she reached for his pants and pulled out his cock."A little protein before your next match" No...no, not again! she thought to herself her pulse quickening, her hands pulling it out and started stroking it.
"You bastard!" she said, her hands not sharing the sentiment as they were stroking and jerking lovingly.
"Now be nice, or perhaps we can bimbo you up a bit, which would you prefer?”
"I'd prefer we stepped into the ring and I'll kill you in front of everyone, ass hole" she replied still stroking against her will.
"I have a better use for such a mouth" She tried to resist as her hand slowly pulled his cock to her lips. Her mouth opened and she started sucking it. Her eyes were burning with rage and yet she took it into her mouth as deep as she could. Clearly amused at her situation he grabbed her head and starts fucking her throat laughing the whole while. She started gagging involuntarily, his laughter making her sick to her stomach. "Yeah, I' going to cum," she was happy when her hand pulled out his cock. But her relief was short lived when she saw why she did. She started jerking him off spraying cum all over her food which she was revolted to learn was dog food, "Now eat your food you little bitch"
"You'll pay for this!" to her horror her nose start to sniff the food like a dog and then her face lowered to the bowl and started eating it. It made her want to gag, as she was feeling so humiliated.
"Now you understand, nothing is free here not even food, the money you win pays for clothes, food, blankets, everything, even laundry. Now finish your meal and then open your mouth and close your eyes" Tears of frustration filled her eyes as her body obeyed his commands. She heard the guard enter the door, "Now we are going to give you a tattoo, but you get to pick where we put it, it will be sizable.
"My left ankle,” He then took out a ball gag and a permanent marker and a mirror. He put the gag in her mouth. She looked at him with a look of horror and humiliation.
"Mmphh!" she protested into the gag the taste of dog food still lingering in her mouth
“Now take this marker and write in huge letters on your forehead Cock slave and then draw an arrow pointing down to your face.” She begrudgingly took the marker and mirror, cursing through her ball gag. “Good you will be summoned for your match soon.”
"Bring it!" she said, muffled through the ball gag
"But first your tattoo," she felt a crawling on her leg as words started to spell out on her leg all the way down to her ankle. She looked down to see what's happening she saw the word Whore services on the front of your leg and a long list of things she could do. She gasped in horror, reading the list. "Also getting removals also costs money." He laughed and left her to her shame. She didn't know what's worse the services or the very low prices she was charging fifty cents for a hand job was the least offensive.

When she finally arrived at the arena the audience laughed as she was introduced as cock slave whore. She did her best to keep her head up and face forward, psyching myself up for the fight. It was made more difficult when her opponent was introduced as a burnt out shell of a hunter, the lone wolf Sinther Hawkins. Her eyes meet his and she recognized him, a slender 30 year old with flowing dark hair, he is still in good shape, and well armed. She was shocked to see him their. They had met before and he was very powerful, but now he seemed much more broken than she was. She was stunned as he suddenly threw a bolo at her legs entangling them. Despite being caught off guard she managed to stay on her feet. She quickly started untangled one leg she spun around quickly using the attached bolo to knock him in the head. It was a glancing blow but it did catch him by surprise. She took advantage of his confusion to remove the bolo and attempt to knee him in the groin. The blow connected and he went down gasping for breath. She felt sick as she realized she was the victor. She was led back to her cell. She saw a strange creepy little man waiting for her. Her ball gag had magically vanished.
“Who are you?” she asked
“I am Ezekial the shop keeper, now you have been awarded forty five points for spending. I will be your guide through the market place. He led her to a large dungeon that was surrounded by little markets that displayed various items. She saw a clothing store with a variety of costumes. Another that said deshaming that looked like a small booth for peircings. Items which seemed consists of potions, tokens and other such things, a weapon shop with a collection of weapons that she wouldn't mind having next to it was an armour shop to protect the participants from their competitors weapons. She looked at her outfit, it was bloodstained and looking a little worn out. The Clothing wass filled with all kinds of costumes and stuff, that would let her design anything she wanted. She decided to switch to a schoolgirl costume which would allow her to move more freely while causing her enemies to underestimate her. She had was able to get a bra as well as bikini cut underwear and matching stockings.
“Do I have enough for a weapon?” she asked Ezikal.
“Maybe a dagger,” She soon learned that all the weapons were enchanted so she could only use them in the arena. She was brought back to her cell and her ballgag magically returned. She took stock of what she had the school girl outfit, the ballgag which can only be removed by a deshamer along with the degrading tattoo sign on your head. The meal she was offered was dogfood her bed a stone bench. The guard took her back to her cell
"Now the ball gag will only allow you to eat food with cum on it, and I'm going to enjoy getting a blowjob from you three times a day" the guard said laughing at her. She looked at him with eyes that could kill. Dirty looks can get you in trouble,” he told her pushing her back in the cell. “I think a thirty minute masturbation session will teach you some respect” as he left she found her limbs once again betraying her as she started taking her clothes off. She stripped down to just her underwear and started fingering her pussy furiously. She lost track of time as her body sunk into pleasure she finally heard her guard back enjoying her self shaming. She felt herself gaining control of her body again. “Get dressed little cockslave your next match starts in fifteen minutes. She primped and fixed her clothing as best as she could.

She stretched out her sore limbs and got all limbered up prepared to survive the next match. Ready to kill her next opponent. She was escorted to the arena and her eyes went wide in shock her next opponent was an eighteen year old girl that was just crying for mercy. She was a young blonde, kind of perky and attractive legs and blue eyes, she was wearing a simple blue country dress.
“Please just let me go home I can't fight please just let me go home.”
Old 04-07-2014, 05:56 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 8 Survival at all Cost

She looked at her opponent fiercely, and yet she couldn't help but feel guilty facing her in the arena. She couldn't bear anymore humiliation and yet defeating her meant that the innocent victim would suffer instead for her.
“Please I just want to go home,” she whimpered. Stacey cursed the ball gag that kept her from speaking to the scared girl. The blonde looked at her with a defeated withering look. She suddenly flew at Stacy hitting her with a chain she had hidden behind her back. Stacy fell back completely shocked.
“Cock slave, Cock slave,” the audience chanted. Cursing her stupidity Stacey got up and went to kick the blonde in the stomach but the girl must have had some training as she blocked it and stepped back. Stacey quickly went down and caught the blonde with a foot sweep. Stacey tried to capitalize on it only to be kicked in the stomach.
“Unf” Stacey breathed out the wind knocked right out of her. Her opponent followed up with a fierce punch to the jaw. It was more the shock of the blow then the force that knocked her back. Stacey could tell that she was not fighting a hardened killer but a scared victim. She tried to convey a message of cooperation with her eyes
"No, I can't he'll do things to me if I don't win,”she grabbed her assailant's shoulders, trying to pacify her. She then felt light headed and felt the strangest compulsion to kiss her. The girl started giggling and unbuttoning her shirt. What's happening now, Stacey thought as her ball gag disappeared she leaned in and kissed her opponent.
“Mmm” No, what's happening to me? As she tried to fight she felt her opponent reach under her skirt and start rubbing her panties. Stacey noticed that the crowed was getting even more excited as her hands were rubbing the young lady under her dress. The girl stepped away and started taking off her dress. The audience sounded with mixed reactions, some cheering, others booing and hissing. She heard a voice in her head it was dark, malicious and seductive.
“You want to taste her delicious little pussy.” Stacey walked over to her on her knees and grabbed her perfect round ass and start kissing her stomach, moving her head down gradually. She continued to head the crowd, it was kind of turning her on. She decided to give them a show she raised her ass and started to remove her underwear.
"No one told these girls that if you don't make war you make fun" the announcer told the audience as Stacy stripped her clothes down to her feet, she stood there, her curves and skin fully exposed. She looked at the girl she tried to save her pussy wass so tempting. She leaned in and tasted it with her bubblegum pink tongue. She licked all around tasting her sweet nectar. Her fingers start going to her own wet crotch. She was so wet it was ridiculous, she was caught up in the moment and yet she can't help but feel paranoid. She continued licking away getting turned on by each moan that escaped her opponents lips.
"Ok your turn" she said playfully pushing Stacey on her back. She dived between the Hunter's legs licking away at her juicy pussy. It felt SO good. Stacey observed that really knew what she was doing and gripped her hair tightly. She threw her head back and moaned louder than she expected to and closed her eyes. Stacey was then turned on all fours, the young hunter put up no resistance and was rewarded with a tongue up her ass. She no longer felt she was being forced as she willingly wiggled her ass against the tongue in her.
"Mmm” she moaned as she heard howls of applause as four to six demons were lead to the the arena. They gathered around them as the crowd chanted
"sixty nine, sixty nine" Stacy hypnotically pulled her tiny frame on top of my body, oblivious to being surrounded. She moved along with her body and started licking her as well, she looked up to see the demons stroking themselves over the both them. She started licking furiously and making little high pitched noises, She couldn't even tell which direction is up. She heard grunts and roars as the cocks above them got bigger, her opponent was gasping and moaning as she licked her. She started to worry a little but it felt too good she could feel the orgasm rising as they were suddenly splattered with demon cum. Her victim giggled and kept licking her while she kept licking too while she felt the shower raining down on them. It was so thick and heavy and sloppy all over them.
"Oh yeah, going to cum" she shouted. Her words instantly triggered an orgasm in her as she gripped her tightly and licked faster, screaming into her. Her whole body floods with warmth the hot cum flowing off of them both. The orgasm was so intense that she felt herself blacking out.

She woke up in her cell the gag had reappeared but she was also missing her top and panties. She still had her skirt and bra but the tattoos were also showing.
"Mmmph!" she said as she woke up, The guard leered at her,
"Have fun with one of Larzaius's brats did you?" She kept her knees together and scowled silently. "Now because you lost you got sold to Lucas, but that's not all, because you refused to fight, after Lucas is done with you you will fight a rape match in the arena. IF you lose you will be fucked again and then another rape match right after it.” She felt a chill run up her delicately curved spine and her eyes widened a little."Next time you are told to fight you fight, or you fuck and go through this again. She braced herself for what was coming next. "Stand up and follow me" she found herrself unable to resist his command as she walked with him to a room that looked like a sleazy hotel room. She saw a huge black man waiting for her, his huge black frame towering over her slender figure.
"I'm Lucas bitch and you at this moment are just a whore, who needs a fix" As he spoke she started to feel a yearning, a need for something."Now spread your legs bitch". She felt herself getting weak, breaking a sweat. She sat on the bed and obeyed his instruction. She felt so nervous as he was just so tall and so much bigger than her. He reached down and starts rubbing her pussy. “Now whine like the bitch in heat you are
"Mmmphhh! Mmmph! Ummmph!" She replied while he could feel how wet and helpless she was.
"Good little bitch,now take off the skirt, and throw it in the garbage can.” She unbuttoned it from the front and put it in the trash with barely a second though. He unzipped his pants revealing an 11 inch cock. "Now stroke it and no matter what I do to you keep stroking until I tell you to stop. Stacey was now standing there, only wearing the tight purple bra that can barely hold her massive tits
"Ymmph mmmphr" she replied as she began stroking it, using both hands, her tiny fingers barely wrapping all the way around his girth
"Oh yeah that's nice, but Larzaius wants to see you suffer," he pulled out a pair of nipple clamps and pushed up her bra. She squealed in anticipation. Her hands unable to stop stroking, as he attached a nipple clamp on her left nipple a needle going right through it. She screamed out in pain "Hahaha, that's right bitch, and that's not your only surprise” She cried out in muffled pain, the sharpness almost unbearable. He grabbed her second nipple and did the same "Now thank me for treating you like a stupid whore”
"Mhpphh mhhph" she said tears streaming down her cheeks. She could feel him get even harder as he saw the pain in her eyes. He showed her a paper bag mask that said stupid whore and puts it her your head.
"And the funny part is" he pushed her down on the bed and puts his head between herr legs. "This is actually making you wet.” She could feel his tongue invading her pussy. The mixture of pleasure and intense pain was overwhelming, she stared crying and panting like a bitch in heat all simultaneously, her legs trembling as his tongue pumped her already wet pussy. He handed her something phallic shaped. "Do you want me to fuck you?"
"Mmhmm" she replied at this point she would do anything to take her focus off the pain.
"Stick that up your ass, way up and I'll fuck you. She nodded blindly positioning herself on top of it and relaxing as much as possible, slowly easing it into her tight little asshole. "Look at what a slut you really are” She nodded starting to fear he was right.
Old 05-21-2014, 09:14 PM   #10
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 9 Sexual Assualt

She just wanted relief from the pain so badly, his words didn't even phase her as he eased his eleven inches in her pussy. She was shocked to It's so thick and big, it hurts so good. He started pumping in to her faster and faster. Just when she thought she couldn't feel anymore humiliated he ripped off her paper bag. She looked up to see a video screen her image covering the entire screen as he fucked her. She didn't know if she could feel anymore degraded her humiliation was intense, and she wondered what the video would be used for. She could see herself so helpless, her giant tits bouncing with each powerful thrust. He grabbed the clips and starts pulling on herr nipples.
"Got you some new clothes to wear, what do you say" he asked as he removed her gag. She looked to see some very slinky purple lingerie. “Yeah you will look sexy fighting in that and its free,” He pulled out of her, “now get changed and I'll see what we can do to hurt you with it after" She started shaking, as she collapse to the ground.
"Th-thank you Lucas" she said grasping the barely there clothes and began changing. Lucas watched as she changed, waiting to add the extra accessories. When she was finishd changing he removed her gag and nipple clips.
"Now we can start all over again before your fight"
"Yes Lucas sir" he motioned to her with arms.
"Follow me there's something you should see" She followed not sure what to expect where ever he was taking her was a lot nicer area than the cell block. She followed silently her fear growing.He took her to a throne room and she saw the girl she tried to help earlier sucking a huge demon cock.
"Thank you daddy," she said as another invaded her ass.
"Don't worry you don't have to join her, she's here to watch you stroke my cock. and make me cum,” Lucas told her. “ Then your match will start.” She got down on her knees and begin stroking “That's right stroke that cock you little whore, you're a cum junkie aren't you?" Her eyes met with the girls, the terror and embarrassment reading only in their eyes, a shared moment of shame.
“ Yes Lucas,”
"Yes what? Tell me." As he spoke she felt the need in her intensify. She started jerking faster, looking into his eyes.
"Yes, master."
"What tell us all what you are? Or maybe I should just put it away for now." He told her pulling away from her.
"A slut that lives to suck and please, sir.” She reached out for it, looking pathetic.
"I don't believe you, I want to hear you beg cum slut beg for it," He started to stroke it just out of your reach.
"Please give it to me! I need it so bad or I'll die"
"Need what?" he asked still stroking it
"Your giant cock!!!" She was practically drooling
"No what you need is cum, you'll suck any cock for that wouldn't you?”
"Yes I want some sweet sweet cum, in my mouth ... All over my face!" He stepped back and then exploded, she watched as precious drops of cum spilled all over the floor.
"There's your cum, if you want it you know what to do" Stacey felt little shame as she got down on all fours and lapped it up desperately, not missing a drop. "The mighty hunter, look at you now." Lucas said with a mocking laugh"Now come on the arena awaits you” She wanted to stop but she just couldn't help herself it tasted so good. Her senses slowly started to return. She didn't looked at Lucas as she rose and fixed her hair. She silently adjusted her lingerie, then prepared for battle

She arrived at the arena feeling somewhat ridiculous preparing for battle in lingerie. Her next opponent looks normal an assuming collage student. Just a normal male college student, a little muscular but nothing to write home about. She felt embarrassed as she heard the crowd chanting
"Cock slave, cock slave" She tried to ignore it, but it shook her confidence a little this time. Still, she did her stretches and got her game face on. Her opponent smiled and took his clothes off, he had an average size cock but was in good shape. She wondered how this man managed to end up here...but was still determined to take him down.
"This is a special rape match, were if they are not careful the collar can be used against the challenger,”
"You're not laying a finger on me, little boy" she taunted
“ We shall see.” he replied not looking too worried. The battle started and immediately she tried to punch him. He took her punch but her pussy started to tingle, she looked to see a tiny vibrator had attached itself to her clit. It tingled a little, feeling ever so slightly good. She attempted to knee him in his crotch. He stood there looking amused. He then suddenly hit her with a round house kick. She fell backwards, taking it hard. He then gave another kick while she was down
"Uhnnn!" she grunted as he pulled her to her knees with inhuman strength, his hard cock in was now right in front of her. She gasped, shocked by his strength...is he really human? She wondered. He tossed her aside. "Not so confident now are we?"he gloated as put his foot on her breast. She cried out in pain, gritting her teeth and grabbing his ankle trying to push him off. She could feel his power as he kicked her across the arena causing the vibrator to fall out of her clit. She landed face down in the dirt, her round perfect ass in the air and yet I'm still defiant.
"You'll never have me!" He tapped her with his foot rolling her on her back.
"But he is kind of cute," the bimbo in her brain started to think. She made a desperate attempt to trip him with her legs. He stepped back humoured by her attempt. He then punched her. "He's so strong!" she thought.
"He could kill me!" Then the bimbo side returned "at least I'll die at the hands of a cute guy."
He looked at her smugly, his cock getting really hard."Actually now that I think about it, the idea of dying sounds really romantic,” she muttered. His hands turned into talons which he then slashed at her
mostly exposed body feels his claws make contact followed by a kick to her face. Stacey wasn't sure how much more punishment she could take. She tasted the blood on her lips, she tasted how sweet her blood was. She looked at him lovingly for giving her such an experience. She shook it off just as a bolt of energy came from his hand grazing her shoulder. The pain snapped her out of her daze. I have to stay focused!!"
"But my pussy's so wet, I need to rub it" the bimbo said. Stacey fell to her knees and started rubbing with a smile on her face. Her opponent watched, his hand conjured up a whip. Rows of erotic pain flashed against her back. He then walked to her writhing body and starts wrapping the whip around her neck. She could feel her airway getting constricted and that just made her fingers more faster in her panties. He walked around to the front of her still gripping the whip. He pull her face into his groin. She gasped as she felt his hardening cock through the fabric of his jeans, her pussy was getting wetter.
“Look at you what a shame you are,” Her face started rubbing against his cock. 'Do you surrender?”
“Yes,”
“She surrenders to my cock.” the young man shouted to the cheering audience. Stacey felt broken tired as he pulled on the whip around her neck. “Now crawl bitch,” She heard the demons cheer as her opponent made her crawl all around the arena. Her brain was screaming for her to stop but her body was not listening. “Now tell them what you are.” she stopped crawling and got up on her knees.
“Cum slut,” she said barely a whisper. Her opponent freed the whip from her neck and in one mighty lash whipped her breasts.
“Louder,”
“I'm a cum slut,” As she complied he skillfully whipped her ass.
Lets show them.”
Old 08-20-2014, 09:53 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 10 Free For All

Stacey tried to resist as he wrapped the whip around her neck and pulled her lips towards his exposed his cock. She felt his cock slide over her tongue as he forced it in her mouth. She couldn't struggle to much as the whip held her tight.
“I'm going to take my time, give the audience a real good show” he kicked her down and started rubbing her mound with his hands. He punched her in the gut but held her legs so she couldn't role over. He started pushing two then three fingers he pulled out his hand and then quickly formed his hands into a fist and then rammed it into her pussy. The sudden invasion caused her to scream in pain, she writhed in pain as she struggled to get his hand out of her. He pulled out of her really quickly causing her so much pain, she could barely move, he then stepped on her breasts. She couldn't move the pain was too much, he reached down and started pinching her nipples.
“Get off of me,” she moaned as he slinked down between her legs. She was paralysed in pain.
“Oh did I hurt you, maybe I should kiss it better.” Before she could stop him he was already slowly licking her pussy. She moaned unable to stop him. His tongue brought stabs of pain as he licked her. She was even in worse pain when he picked her up his strength was inhuman she felt his cock lined up with her ass. He plunged right and she screamed tears of frustration filled her eyes as she couldn't break free from his grip. He bounced her on his cock, the pain almost unbearable
“Please stop,” she screamed feeling even more humbled. Her challenger smiled and lifted her off his cock watching her crumble to the ground. She then felt her hair grabbed and the cock shoved back in her ass. “Nooo,” she cried as he used her hair as reins. The creature was too strong whatever or whoever it was.
“You're too noisy,” he kept a solid grip on her hair and pulled out of her ass. She gasped when he pulled back and before she could say another word she tasted her ass down her throat. Her challenger fucked her throat. Tears formed in her eyes as she struggled to breathe. She started seeing black spots when he pulled out. He then went behind her again she could feel him going into her ass again but no longer felt any point to resisting, he was going to rape her that was all there was to it. Worse her pussy was started to protect her sanity, she was getting wet, she was enjoying it? She felt the cock violating her ass again but this time she pushed back allowing and assisting. She moaned as her pushed in her ass.
His cock,its, no its...
“You love it don't you Hunter.”
“Yes, yes I love it you bastard” she moaned the crowd went wild seeing their number one enemy treated like a whore. He pushed in her further demonstrating her conquered state as she grinded her ass around his cock. As he fucked her he chanted, Stacey thought she recognized a summoning spell but she was too lost in lust to do anything about it. The ground behind them opened up revealing a large purple demon with at least eight penis shaped tentacles. He shoved in one last time erupting all over her ass before pulling away and leaving her to the mercy of the creature. Fear gripped Stacey as the slimy purple tentacle rubbed against her pussy. She was too tired and too weak to keep her legs closed the demon was inhumanely strong. Her scream would have been considered blood curdling to humans but was just arousing to the demons as they watched her pussy getting wetter. She felt ashamed almost like the time two of her classmates black mailed her into giving them blow jobs.
No that didn't happen, she screamed in her mind. She could feel the demon rubbing into her while clawing into her mind reminding her about what happened when one of her female teachers caught her and threatened to report her unless she agreed to be her teacher's toy. She shook her head violently trying to push away the memory of being forced to go over to her teacher's house and cook and clean while completely naked. She remembered her shock when the teacher came with a huge strap on and a buttplug.
“Please Miss Baker,” she murmured while the creature fucked her, “not that”. She remembered the pain of the plug as the teacher fucked her with all ten inches of plastic feeling it drive into her.
“You're my slut now, unless you want your parents to find out,” She remembered the humiliation of visiting her teacher and being forced to cook dinner naked and then was fucked by a strap on. Then buttplugged while she was fucked.
She was forced to let some subway pervert have their way with her. She replied to his advances by sucking him and then letting him fuck her from behind. Because of her teachers treatment she slowly started losing confidence in herself and started letting people use her. She remembered her job interview at McDonald's where she learned that everywhere she went she deserved to be raped. She remembered offering to suck the greasy manager as he like most people could sense what a little slut she really was. This seemed to be the case wherever she went, a corner owner and two customers striped her and forced her to suck them. The shop owner then laid her on the floor and fucked her. There seemed to be no escape from her fate as a cop then caught her in an alley and accused her of being a whore, she had to suck him to avoid being arrested. This carried on for a year, and her shame grew as he would get aroused every time she came home and reflected on what happened to her. One time on a subway train she was molested but the cops said she deserved it, another time her teacher displayed her in class and fucked her up the ass and then her pussy demonstrating how a slut behaves. That same day the coach decided to tie her up, clip her pussy and give her a spanking. He then filmed her as the team came in to play with her to. After the third cock in her mouth and in her pussy. She accepted her fate as a rape junkie slut that no one would help.
After word spread around more her dorm mates thought of the idea of whoring her out. That idea turned out for the worse. Her first and only John was a geeky freshman with a bigger cock than would have been expected. She was transfixed at the young man who only paid for a blow job. She sucked him off until he came in her mouth and on her face. Then to everyone's surprise she revealed that she couldn't be a whore because she craved more. The next day she started picking up perverts on the train. NO! Her mind screamed, as her dominant will started to return. She remembered the suck and fuck sessions in the school yard. NO! I am The Hunter damn it.
“I'm the Hunter damn it!” she screamed snapping out the delusions that the creature was putting her through. She looked at the creature and quickly rolled over looking relieved until she became aware of just how dire her situation had become.
The arena has lost control, and the spectators were wanting a piece of her. A warlord whose face was half covered in a metal mask grabbed her. She pushed him off prepared to fight until she saw his cock. Her mind was spinning, she crawled to it captivated, she wanted it,she looked up at him for permission before licking it with her tongue, she savoured every inch of it. His cock was getting harder and he pushed her away forcing her on all fours. He grabbed her roughly and smacked her ass hard. No don't let him do this you are the Hunter. She felt his hard cock pushing into her ass she screamed for mercy but was instead she was held down as he slammed into her. She was tired and couldn't fight back if she wanted to and because of the demon's secretions she wasn't sure what she wanted. Her vision started to go black.

She woke up in a soft bed her body aching all over, she was cared for by scared looking college students who were naked except their collars. They brushed her skin with cold compresses and hot towels, her wounds ached as they cared for her.
“Glad to see your awake,” she heard the scratchy and wheezy sound of the host tell her. “We thought we would have lost one of the best attractions we've had in a long time, luckily we were able to stop your opponent before he killed you.”
“Well I hope you weren't expecting a thank you” she said defiantly
“Unfortunately you lost the match and we've already got a bidder for some time with you. This one has a fetish for superheroes.
“Great,” Stacey mutter sarcastically helpless to prevent her fate.
TBC
Old 11-04-2014, 11:29 AM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Chapter 11 Super hero

“Out of all the crap I've had to deal with this is without a doubt the most ridiculous” Stacey muttered as she looked at the costume they had her in. She was dressed like Super Girl right down to the skirt and knee high boots.
“Oh I don't think so, in fact you should go you have crime to fight.” her keeper told her. She felt a warm sensation from the collar. It was like a fog lifted from her mind she did realize that she did have crime to fight. She had a lead on the villian Mind Fuck, an obscene name for an obscene villain. She was somehow able to track him down to his lair. A dingy old warehouse.
“Ah Super Girl I'm so glad you came to your senses,” a big black man dressed in a cheesy blue and green super villain addressed her.
“Mind Fuck you are under arrest,” she said posing with her hands on her hips. The villain gave her a look and she felt as if something large had struck her, the force so great it knocked her to her knees. She shook her head and tried to get her bearing, but he was already standing in front of her , what mostly caught her eye was that he had his cock hanging out of his tights. In all her time as a superhero she never had been so disgusted by a villain, his cock was all buldgey and veiney and gross looking. I want to suck it the thought played in her. No, he's doing this, some kind of mind control, she told herself metally as her hand gently grabbed it pulling the head to her tongue. It looks so good,though the other voice told her as her tongue slid against his tip. She moaned no this is repulsive stop it, but her mouth and jaw refused to listen as they slurped on the big cock in front of them.
“Yeah suck that cock super slut,” he groaned and she complied rolling her tongue up and down his shaft. He grabbed her head shoving more of his cock in her mouth throat fucking her, saliva and precum dripping over her uniform top. When he pulled away from her she was disgusted by the mess on her top and quickly removed it. His cock was now rock hard and he turned her around.
“No, please” she whimpered feeling ridiculous crawling away. Mind Fuck grabbed her and started pushing into her. The supposed tough fabric of her panties pulled aside easily. Her super muscles betraying her as his cock slid in her lubricated pussy. Tears of shame filled her eyes as he reached under her and started to pinch her nipples. She let out an unintentional moan of delight her body bucking back at him. “No, please, stop” she gasped one last desperate time. He then surprised her by complying with her wishes slowly pulling out of her. He took his time feeling the pussy squeeze around his cock desperate to keep it in her. She sobbed in confusion not sure if she was more upset about her violation or the end of it. Her super senses could feel the tip of it rubbing up and down her pussy lips.
“You want more?” he asked a cruel sneer in his voice.
“Yes, damn you,” she cried out. She looked up to see him in front of her. He slid his cock between her tits and she immediately devoured it, she squeezed her tits around his cock while bobbing her mouth around the head rolling her tongue around the head of it. Hot viscious cum poured in her mouth and on her face. The fantasy started to fade from her mind and she remembered who she really was while wearing a ridiculous halloween costume.
“That was good but I think its time I got into something a little more comfortable.” He stepped back and she watched as his body started to stretch out, the skin on his face seemed to have another face pushing against it. He slowly started to transform until his true form was revealed and he looked more like a demonic dolphin. She was dazed trying to put her real life together against the demon's in her head. Below his waist two largo albino tentacles shot out.
“Wha...” her call of confusion was cut off by the tentacle flowing in her mouth choking her down. She fell her legs spread open, she was too slow as the second phalic like appendage pushed its way into her shamefully wet love hole. She struggled weakly trying to free herself from the strange creature while doing her best to resist the sensations it was putting her through. The creature was merciless with its assault pushing and grinding into her holding her upwards so she couldn't get any leverage. The creatures cock was rigid with little shell like formations rubbing against her. She struggled against the sensations but her body was betraying her slowly complying to whatever the area brought to her.
“No, no” she whimpered as her body exploded in an orgasmic fury. The creature removed the organs controlling her. Her mortal frame crumpled into a shameful heap on the ground. Her breathing was laboured but it wasn't over as the creatures slimy tongue started lapping at her pussy slurping up all the juices.
“You like that don't you” an strange echoing voice asked.
“Yes,” she relented her body showing her true feelings.
“Beg and I will give you more.” She sobbed and shook her head. “Beg I said!” Her will finally started to break down.
“Please,please can I have some more.” She felt his strong form push her down and hold her while pulling her waist up. She was not prepared to have his huge cock suddenly shoved up her ass. She screamed as the demon impaled her its tentacles restraining her as it raped her ass she fought against its grip as the creature fucked her. One tentacle pulled out to be replaced by another one, this one had circular bumps forming around it. The pearls started pushing their way through her tight sphincster. She screamed as the first one pushed its way in her mouth wide open as the pain went through her as a second one invaded her ass. “Stop,” she screamed “I can't take...” her pleas were stopped as one of the other tentacles invaded her mouth. Her jaw no matter how strong her teeth were she couldn't bite through him. His huge tentacle choking her down, while a third balled up tendril popped in her ass. She screamed around the tentacle as the demon bared down on her helpless form taking sadistic pleasure in the pain that he was putting her through. Stacey struggling increased when she felt something slimy rubbing against her pussy. A third tentacle rolled around teasing her pussy. Her super strength failing her as she felt herself lowered onto the protruding phallis, She felt the huge organ pushed into her and she felt helpless unable to do anything as all of her holes were violated. It felt like a third then a fourth bead went in her ass.
“No, I'm not some common street whore,” she protested, the creatures reply was to extend the tentacles so she was in the air with her arms and legs spread taking it far and deep in her ass, pussy and mouth unable to get any kind of leverage. She struggled with her strength but there was no use the creature had her completely helpless and it seemed to thrive on her helplessness. First on top then on her knees. Her body burned in agony and humiliation as the creature violated and humiliated her. She felt the tentacles around her arms finally giving a little slack and was able to pull free as the tendril in her pussy also pulled out. The ones in her ass also slowly started to pull out, one bump after the other until finally the last one popped out. The creature dropped her to the ground, her ability to fly neutralized some how and she fell on her chest knocking the wind out of her. She just laid on the ground defeated and violated by the creature, not able to move relieved that it was over. She felt a sharp tug on her cape and the bumpy cock suddenly just pushed straight through her ass all in one shot.
“AAAAAH” a heart wrenching scream escaped her lips as the creature rode her ass using her cape as a rein. Her super hearing picked up some rummaging about and she saw other creatures coming for her. “No, no” she screamed in terror trying to back pedal as the creature still violated her ass. Finally the creature pulled out and violently splashed its blue semen all over her ass. The creatures advanced on her. They however were not going to be satisfied with rape it appeared as one kicked her in the stomach. As she attempted to stand another grabbed her by the shoulder and tossed her to the ground. Two more held her up while a third shoved his knee into her stomach. She looked up to see the demon had taken human form again. His fully erect cock before her face.
“What are you waiting you waiting for?” Super girl got his meaning and defeated she opened her mouth and started to lick the tip of his cock before sucking on the head and then taking the whole thing in her mouth.
“That's right Super Whore you are beaten,” she didn't reply she didn't have to she was broken and she knew it.
“Please just take me back to my cell,” she said remembering the truth of herself. The demons just laughed they weren't done with her yet.
Old 05-26-2015, 02:45 AM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

If anyone wants to read more of The Hunters adventures e-mail me at larzaius@yahoo.com

Tags
black magic, demons, violence