Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-19-2008, 07:41 PM   #1
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Clerk Caught and Raped

Here is a new story by me...it's inspired by and dedicated to Lildefect...Thanks, Lil'...

...I just stumble into this curious little shop and it isn't long before my attention is drawn away from band T-shirts and novelties and right to her. She has a bright smile and eyes that remind me of milk chocolate...she laughs light-heartedly as she interacts with a couple of customers. I like the sound of her voice...I wonder how she would sound with a cock slamming in to her.
She wears pants and a T-shirt, both hug her body...she has wide hips, a juicy ass, and perky tits...I want to squeeze them as my throbbing cock pounds her pouting pussy. I watch her mouth watering ass as she bends over to pick up a dropped T-shirt. She must sense my eyes drilling a mental hole through her pants because she suddenly straightens and looks over her shoulder at me with no small amount of embarrassment...she looks at me wide-eyed...fuck! that look is enough to make me come in my pants...I want to grab the long pony tail of black/brown hair that hangs between her shoulder blades and drag her away with me...with a nervous flick of that pony tail she shuffles out of sight. I browse through more of the store, nothing particularly interests me, not until I encounter some more interesting items sold in the back...sex toys!...blow up dolls...lubes...vibrators...I pick out a few items and proceed to the checkout...my tanned beauty is working the cash register she finishes a transaction with a bright smile...she seems to know the people she's dealing with..."I'll be doing inventory until kinda late, I'll come to the party after, though, okay? I'll get changed here and head straight there...see ya!".
I step in front of her and slap down on the counter a tube of lubricant, a vibrator, and just for good measure, a pair of hand cuffs that are covered in black fun-fur. She smiles brightly...I'm sure she's trying to break the predator/prey tension that we both know is there...her hands quaver a bit as she punches figures into the register...watching her handle the items, especially the vibrator, is oddly exciting...I hand her the cash and she hands me the change...I'm sure my smile must come across as quite sinister as I look deeply into her beautiful eyes...my steely blue gaze penetrates those eyes of milk chocolate...I know that before long I'm going to have this beautiful cunt the way I'm imagining her now: head and chest down and ass up...the sound of pelvis slapping against firm yet submissive ass...the sensation of unrelenting cock sawing savagely in and out of tight cunt.
I squirm a bit and tug at one pant leg to help ease the growing discomfort in my pants... She peers down and her eyes widen somewhat as she notices the erection in my jeans...I say, "Thanks," take the plastic shopping bag, turn and leave the store...
Fuck! My heart is pounding...I need to take a walk, chill out, and really think about how I'm going to take her and make her mine...
I'll wait...I return to my van and prepare it for my "guest"...I smoke a joint in there and listen to music and let the hours pass by...it feels like an eternity before I realize that I am alone in the dark parking lot...slowly people who work in the mall start to leave as well...I get out of my van and take a position close to the exit...Eventually she appears...fuck, am I ever glad I waited! She's wearing a short denim skirt, high heeled sandles, a jean jacket and under that a white tank top...her legs are long and tanned...those high heeled sandles help her fuckable ass wiggle under that short skirt...my heart races...my mouth fills with drool...she fishes her car keys out of her purse, but she drops them and I'm suddenly blown away by the sight of her ass which is barely covered by booty shorts..."Fuck," I say out aloud, "I'm really going to enjoy that ass, bitch."
She stands up quickly and looks back at me with terror filled eyes...

She turns and runs toward what must be her car at the far end of the parking lot, which just so happens to be parked close to my van...I nearly laugh out loud at how things are shaping out in my favour: I have this tall beauty running away from me in the most useless footwear imaginable and she's running to where I want her! If that ain't fate I don't know what is. She's mine! I start running right after her...I'm fixed on the sight of her long tanned legs and her swaying ass...her hair, which she has let down for the party, trails behind her...she looks back frantically over her shoulder and sees that I'm gaining on her...I can only imagine what she thinks of the sinister smile on my face. In a sudden move of desperation she stops and pulls off her sandles....she knows that she is losing precious time in this move, but she's also keenly aware of how much faster she will be without them...I feel a pang of disappointment as she takes them off...I liked how tall they made her--closer to my 6'... the feeling of disappointment doesn't last...I like her barefoot too...no, now I feel a greater resolve for she is now running at a respectable speed toward her car...I pick up the pace and relish the chase...I can see her glancing down at her keys, she knows she'll have to move fast to unlock her car and get inside...She is soon standing at her car and fumbling with her key...she has the door unlocked and she is opening it when I finally catch up to her...
She lets out a squeal as I drive into her from behind and pin her against her car...my hard crotch grinds into her skirt covered ass...she struggles and tries to twist...this beautiful cunt may be tall but she is no match for my strength...I quickly pry her arms behind her back, pull the hand cuffs out of my back pocket and slap them on her wrists...her purse and the sandles she'd been carrying are now on the pavement at our feet....I grab her by the shoulders and spin her around...she looks at me wide eyed and grunts as I push her against the car...she tries to knee me in the nuts, but her feeble attempt is met with a swift slap on the cheek...She starts to scream but this is stopped by me grabbing her throat in my left fist...her beautiful fearful face loosens somewhat as I hold the index finger of my right hand up to my lips and shush her..."You can make this easy on yourself, or very hard, bitch! One thing's for sure...your beautiful fucking ass is mine...you're about to get a sound fucking and a cunt full of my cum!"...still holding her throat firmly I reach forward and roughly squeeze her tits, they're small, but I don't mind--I'm an ass man after all...I reach down and under her skirt...she tries to keep her legs together...I tighten my grasp on her throat and force my hand between her legs...I hiss at her, "Spread your legs, you fuck!"...she gasps and her legs loosen and so does my grip on her throat...I roughly rub the crotch of her panties...she whimpers as I rub her clit hard through these lacy underwear...my hand swiftly slips under the waist band of her panties and I'm met with the delightful feeling of a completely shaved pussy..."Ohh...you slut!...you beautiful fuck-toy...what a cock hardening little twat you have here, nice and shaved to please the likes of me...I run my fingers up and down the slit of her cunt...she tries to turn her face away as I feel a wetness growing down their..."Your cunt wants this, bitch!"
I pull my hand out of her panties and run it under my nose...my cock throbs at the musky scent of her cunt juice..."Time to get a look and sniff at that gorgeous ass, slut! Come with me."
I let go of her throat, take hold of the cuffs and force her to walk over to my van...I open the side sliding door and push her inside...The walls of the van are well padded and the floor is a firm mattress, curtains by the front cab keep out prying eyes and the interior is well lit...I want to see my victim well as I fuck her...I climb in behind her and close the door...she has squirmed away from me toward the back doors...with her hands cuffed behind her back her movements are awkward, helpless--just the way I want her...she is breathing heavily..."Please," she says, "please don't hurt me..."..."Oh...I'm not here to hurt you, honey...I'm here to fuck you!"...She squeals as I grab hold of her ankles and pull her towards me...I roughly roll her onto her belly and pull on her hips until I have her where I want her--chest on the mat and ass in the air...kneeling behind her I quickly push the skirt up so that it is bunched around her waist and I'm met with the sight of her beautiful ass which is barely covered by blue lacey panties...My fingers sink into her hips and I start dry humping her with hard grinding thrusts..."I'm not...gonna...hurt you...you fuckin'...slut...because...your cunt's...gonna...love...the fucking...I give it!"..."Ungh...Ungh...Ungh..." is her only reply.
I back off, grab the waist band of her panties and yank them down to her knees. I'm met by the gorgeous sight of her pinched snatch and her tight little asshole...without a moments hesitation I grab her hips and mash my face into her rear...I sniff her musky asshole and lap and suck on her cunt and clit like a greedy dog...."No...no...no..." is all she can squeak out as I rape her with my mouth. I shove my tongue into her tight, tangy cunt and fuck her with it...my face smashes hard into her behind repeatedly, my nose bumps up against and rubs her tight, pink, musky little rosebud of an asshole...the more I breath in her scent the harder my cock becomes! The smell of her ass releases something primal and vicious in me...
I can't take it anymore, I have to fuck her! I straighten behind her, undo my pants and free my cock which is throbbing and rock hard.. .her hands are clenched into fists at the small of her back, still held in place by the hand cuffs...she looks back at me with a look of shock and awe...I snarl, "You're mine, cunt!" grab hold of her hips and stab my cock in to her in one thrust...her eyes close and her mouth and her hands open as I proceed to pound my cock into her tight cunt..."thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack..." the sound of pelvis slapping against firm ass is music to my ears...the high pitched squeals that escape from her wide mouth with every brutal thrust just adds to the music....I rape her soft young cunt with unrelenting, deep, hard and fast thrusts...I grab her firm ass cheeks and pry them apart, my fingers grasp her submissive, upturned ass in an iron grip...I relish the sight of this helpless beauty: I know that this is just one of many glorious cunt-poundings to come...I maintain a hard, fast rhythm...I love the sound of every moan, groan, and squeak that I force out of her...aah, yes, this is what this beautfiul bitch sounds like with a cock slamming in to her!...I throw my head back with a loud groan of my own...I close my eyes and concentrate on the hot, tight, slick sheath that is grabbing my relentless cock...I look back down at that beautiful fucking ass and tighten my grip even more...the sight of my cock pistoning in and out of her greasy fuck hole and her cute little asshole clenched and vulnerable is too much for me..."Ohhhh...you cunt!...you fucking little whore!....I'm gonna fill you with my cum you beautiful fuck!...take it!...take it you slut!....Uuuuungghhhhh!....ungh!...ungh!...ungh!.. .." My cock thickens as I fuck her as hard and fast as I can....I stab her with my cock, the head of my cock punches at her cervix as gobs of cum shoot hard and hot inside her tight cunt...my thrusts slow as I empty my balls into her...a prolonged "ooooohhhhhh..." escapes her throat.
"There...you slut..." I pant as I reach forward and grab a fistful of her dark hair, "that's just the beginning...."...I pull back, pry her ass cheeks apart and watch as my softening cock slides out of her freshly raped cunt...my cum drools out of her wet fuck hole and I begin to consider how to get her home...my head swims at the prospect of the fun and games to come.

That's it for now...hope you like...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

:sniff:sniff:
AssniffeR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2008, 10:53 AM   #2
lildefect

lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lildefect has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well, personally, I LOVE it. I wonder why?
Old 07-22-2008, 07:08 PM   #3
AssniffeR

AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)AssniffeR has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default the next bit...

With a nudge I knock the whimpering bitch to the floor, do up my pants, open the sliding door, and go out into the parking lot...I go over to her car, re-lock her door (being careful to leave no finger prints) and pick up her purse and sandles which I take back to my van. I open the sliding door, toss in the purse and sandles, climb in and close the door behind me. She looks so pretty with her wide fearful eyes, her dishevelled hair and her pretty cunt and asshole still on display for me...it's quite inspiring...my cock twitches again...I don't want to fuck her again, not just yet anyhow...I go over to her...she shrinks away from me somewhat and her eyes grow even wider as I reach for the vibrator that is on the other side of the curtain and pull it into her view...I make my way over to her...I'm sure she must see the fiery light of lust in my eyes...the look of the predator about to pounce...
She lets out a helpless little squeal as I roughly roll her on to her back, pinning her arms and still cuffed hands under her...using my left forearm I force her knees, which are held together by her panties, to her chest...I drink in the sight of her delicious, wet cunt and asshole, her curvaceous ass..."Fuck," I say with a deep growl, "You have one beautiful fucking ass, slut!"...She groans as I take the hard white phallus and use it to rub her slick sex...I press it against her ass hole and run it up the slit of pussy and flick the end of her clit with it...she squeals helplessly and struggles pathetically under me...my cock is growing hard, but I don't want her yet...I want to get her home...I turn on the vibrator full blast and press it against her clit...she practically screams as I hold it there rubbing it back and forth...I press it hard against her...she starts shaking her head back and forth, "No...no...no..."..."Oh yes, my little fuck toy...you fucking cock tease...I'm gonna make you cum!...you love this you fucking whore...your cunt is just drooling for cock...you want a strong man to take your fucking ass!...I can see it in your eyes...you want me to do this to you, you fucking little slut!..." I slide the vibrator down to her cunt hole and shove it in...she responds with a thrust of her own...the slut!...I saw in and out for a minute or two and then pull out and hold it against her clit again..."Cum!...Cum, you little bitch!...show me what a slut you are!...how much you need to be fucked!...Cum, you little fuck!..."
Something bubbles up from deep inside her...it starts as a low moan and grows to a squeal as her entire body begins to writhe and convulse under me...her body jerks and I have to put all of my weight into my forearm to keep her knees pinned to her chest..."That's it! My little fuck toy loves getting pounded by this plastic cock!"...I really give it to her puffy clean shaven twat--the vibrator flies in and out of her...my fist punches her firm ass with every inward thrust...thwack! thwack! thwack! thwack!...."Aaaah! ah! ah! ah! aaaah!"...her beautiful face is flushed with involuntary lust...I nearly cum in my pants to hear hear the deep gutted moans coming from her as yet another, deeper orgasm takes hold of her...her body loses all of its tension, becomes softer as her orgasm subsides..."Oh yes, bitch...that's how I'm going to tame you!...I'll soften you, make you mine by making you cum like you've never cum before...now it's time to go home"...her cunt gushes sweet juices as I drive the vibrator into her again...she squeals from the fresh thrust into her inflamed cunt...this time I leave the vibrator in her and pull down her panties, which will hold the vibrator in place and say, "I'm going to leave that little toy in you bitch"... I get to the front of the van, loving the sound of her whimpering...I start up the engine...turn up the tunes (Radiohead's Ok Computer) and pull out of the parking lot...

That's it for now... tell me what you think...feed-back is definitely helpful in getting the creative "juices" flowing...

I don't know how far I'll go with this story...

If any of you ladies would like a custom made story PM me, I'm happy to oblige, especially if you'd like to inspire me with pics of yourself...

Later...

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 07-22-2008, 11:23 PM   #4
SecretObsession
Passion's Playtoy

SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)SecretObsession has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hope you keep going!
SecretObsession is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2008, 03:49 AM   #5
ptar

ptar has initial reputation

gREAT JOB! WOoT
ptar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2008, 10:23 PM   #6
freepronman

freepronman has initial reputation

nicely said
freepronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2008, 11:27 PM   #7
Shadowbound

Shadowbound has initial reputation

Great story, keep it up
Shadowbound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 12:49 AM   #8
iceheadz

iceheadz is an unknown quantity at this point

Great Story, hope there is a sequel...
iceheadz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 01:47 AM   #9
morley
Privileged Member

morley Level 1 (100+)morley Level 1 (100+)

I didn't think that reading about this would get me hot...I was wrong.
morley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 03:57 AM   #10
NobiZ

NobiZ has initial reputation

This story is really hot !
NobiZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2008, 08:41 AM   #11
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nice story wish i can write like you.. explaining every detail with the right word expression >.>
kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2008, 03:46 PM   #12
AssniffeR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Nice story wish i can write like you.. explaining every detail with the right word expression >.>

Thanks Kitty_joanne (what does your title "succubus" mean exaclty?...d...) and thanks to everyone for your comments! More to come soon!

--AssniffeR

Clerk Caught and Raped

A Woman Chopping Wood

The New Tenant

Old 09-10-2008, 06:34 PM   #13
teststar

teststar has initial reputation

Great storry
teststar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 09:28 AM   #14
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)
Default to

Quote:
Originally Posted by lildefect View Post
Well, personally, I LOVE it. I wonder why?
me toooooo
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2008, 10:13 AM   #15
Almeida

Almeida has initial reputation

Fantastic story
Almeida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2008, 01:18 AM   #16
butsch

butsch has initial reputation

aberaber
butsch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #17
RealRed

RealRed Level 1 (100+)RealRed Level 1 (100+)

Really enjoyed your story it was working it's magic on me sorry to have it end.
RealRed is offline   Reply With Quote