Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #1
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default TV Episodes that Should Have Rape Scenes

There have been a couple of threads like this about movies, but I don’t recall seeing a general thread about TV shows. Sorry if I missed one. There are a couple of specific threads about policewomen and Star Trek characters. I’m an old codger, so I remember a lot of ancient shows, but I know a couple of shows from recent years.

Hell On Wheels

Here are some upcoming episodes in the new season, at least if I were the producer:

Dominique McElligott has teased Colm Meany too much, and he finally rapes her in his private train car. In the old West, it was probably rare for a man to be convicted of rape, especially a powerful rich one who ran the town.

Common has a thing for white women, and rapes the hell out of the hot blonde widow.

Widowed and broke and left to fend for herself, Dominique is force to take a “position” as one of the camp whores, taking on all of the rowdy train crew’s employees all night every night. Not completely unheard of in the West where jobs for women were rare.

Dominique is kidnapped by Indians. She is brutally gang raped, and eventually forced to become the squaw of one of the braves.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels001.jpg (12.8 KB, 839 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels002.jpg (49.0 KB, 819 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels003.jpg (49.9 KB, 815 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels004.jpg (11.1 KB, 814 views)
File Type: jpg HellOnWheels005.jpg (8.1 KB, 820 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2012, 03:06 PM   #2
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Dick Van Dyke Show.

I might as well get my Laura Petrie (Mary Tyler Moore) fixation out of the way. Rob Petrie might be the biggest cuckold in TV history. Everybody was after his hot wife. Here is a list of real episodes where my filthy early post-pubescent mind wrote in scenes of my all-time favorite TV MILF being raped or abused:

Laura gets hit on by a drunk in a bar. Rob intercedes, but gets decked, leaving Laura to fend off the grabby drunk herself. In my script, the drunk at the very least got some good gropes in.

Laura gets her toe stuck in a hotel bathtub spout. Cops, hotel employees, and a plumber end up seeing Laura stuck in the tub. In my script, the plumber in particular would have gotten in a few extra peeks and feels.

Rob and Laura are held up by a robber in an elevator. Laura was pregnant, but that didn’t stop me from fantasizing the robber raping her in the elevator in front of her helpless husband.

Rob and Laura and the rest of the cast put on a show in a prison. In my script, I imagined Laura getting separated in the prison and becoming a group of con’s plaything. Or, the prisoners watch Laura dance in the show and go nuts and riot and gang rape her and make her give private nude dances.

Laura, a former dancer, is asked to fill in for an injured dancer for a week. She is wearing her leotards in Rob’s office when a delivery boy enters, and goes nuts, making comments and what I interpreted as a jerking off gesture. Rob tries to cover up Laura and get the boy out of the office. In my script, Laura gets groped and raped in the elevator by the horny kid.

Rob’s boss, producer Mel Coolie, clearly has the hots for Laura. After ogling her at parties, he’s the one that asks her to dance on the show. I didn’t have a fantasy about a specific episode, but I imagine Mel made her reluctantly do dances at all of the parties she attended, and managed to convince Laura that her husband would lose his job if she resisted Mel’s sexual advances.

The star of the “show” within the show is the arrogant Alan Brady (Carl Riener). He is intimidating, and Laura shakes and stammers around him. In at least one episode, possibly more, Laura ends up in Brady’s office, begging for her husband’s job. In my script, a rich demanding prima donna like Brady wouldn’t pass up an opportunity to sexually blackmail his employee’s sexy wife and bang her in his office.

There is an episode where Rob and Laura and Sally and Buddy are spending the night in a “haunted” cabin. It turns out that Mel is secretly filming their every movement through two-way mirrors, for a “candid camera” type of show. So it was clear to me that Laura and Sally were filmed changing and nude and traipsing around in their sleepwear, although it wasn’t explicitly stated in the show. The crew saw Rob’s wife naked, Mel has the film, and Rob and Laura and Buddy know it. That was my interpretation of the actual episode.

Laura has a portrait painted of herself, posing for the painter. But the horny artist paints her naked, and displays the painting in a public forum, where Rob and others see it. And like it. Rob has to negotiate with the dirty artist to get the painting taken down. That was the actual episode. In my rewrite, Laura is forced to negotiate with the dirty artist. In an alternative rewrite, Laura was desperate for money and actually posed nude for the horny artist.

Richard Dawson played a star that is guest starring on the TV show. He ends up drinking at Rob’s house, and hitting on Laura in front of Rob. He dances close with her and snuggles in close, as a mortified Laura throws her head back. In my rewrite, the fun doesn’t end there and Rob, afraid he’ll lose his job if he pisses off the show’s guest star, allows Dawson to have his way with Laura, who first gets in some good feels while dancing and unzipping her dress, and then dances his way into the bedroom with the flustered wife.

No specific episode comes to mind, but Rob and Laura’s neighbor, Jerry Helper, was also their family dentist. I imagine that he managed to give Laura gas during an appointment, and knocked her out long enough to open her clothes and have a grope fest and more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mtm00001.jpg (13.7 KB, 817 views)
File Type: jpg mtm001.jpg (17.6 KB, 813 views)
File Type: jpg mtm002.jpg (10.0 KB, 813 views)
File Type: jpg mtm003.jpg (14.9 KB, 813 views)
File Type: jpg mtm004.jpg (16.7 KB, 806 views)
Old 06-30-2012, 03:09 PM   #3
Hume L. Yates

The Office - A show I’ve only seen a few times when my family was watching it. I always envisioned Steve Carell being a complete office pig and sexually harassing Jenna Fischer. It starts with her enduring a few inappropriate comments and touches, leading to gropes, then sex in the office, then being forced to wear inappropriate attire in the office, and then being pimped out to clients and visiting executives.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JennaFischer02.jpg (21.0 KB, 813 views)
File Type: jpg JennaFischer03.jpg (21.0 KB, 816 views)
File Type: jpg JennaFischer04.jpg (11.0 KB, 811 views)
Old 07-01-2012, 09:26 AM   #4
Hume L. Yates

Bewitched

I had this fantasy that Samantha was under a spell, and the only way to break the spell was to have sex with her husband’s boss. This wasn’t really that difficult, since Larry Tate was a horn dog that had long lusted for Sam. When Larry just happens to drop by the house when Darrin is gone, the desperate Samantha is forced to be even more enticing then usual in a micro-miniskirt and braless, and in no time she is straddled on Larry’s lap on the couch, her skirt hiked up to her waist and her top wide open, and riding the wide-eyed Larry furiously, her eyes no longer able to hide her shame and disgust.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg elizabethMontgomery001.jpg (12.6 KB, 794 views)
File Type: jpg elizabethMontgomery002.jpg (15.6 KB, 783 views)
File Type: jpg elizabethMontgomery003.jpg (14.0 KB, 788 views)
File Type: jpg elizabethMontgomery004.jpg (8.9 KB, 789 views)
File Type: jpg elizabethMontgomery005.jpg (12.2 KB, 791 views)
Old 07-01-2012, 09:32 AM   #5
Hume L. Yates

The Honeymooners

There was an episode where two gangsters take Ralph, Alice, and Norton hostage in Ralph and Alice’s apartment, and take Ralph into the bedroom to beat him up. Alice’s moaning and crying made me think that the proper script for that episode would be for Alice to be raped in front of Ralph and Norton, so they could hear her moaning and crying. I always wanted to see that one cheap dress that Alice wore ripped open and torn off.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Honeymooners01.JPG (17.7 KB, 787 views)
File Type: jpg Honeymooners02.JPG (51.6 KB, 784 views)
File Type: jpg Honeymooners04.jpg (17.3 KB, 782 views)
Old 07-03-2012, 10:14 AM   #6
her nightmare

her nightmare has initial reputation

The Big Bang Theory....Penny is a total bitch to Howard in every episode!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg penny_big_bang_theory_1.jpg (16.5 KB, 748 views)
Old 07-03-2012, 07:46 PM   #7
Hume L. Yates

The Andy Griffith Show.

RIP Andy.

I never had a lot of fantasies about that show because Helen Crump wasn't high on my sexy list, despite my fetish for innocent married schoolteachers. But here are a couple of script ideas in honor of Andy, because he probably wanted to shoot these:

Many of my "scripts" revolve around Helen being gangbanged in her classroom by the older (over 18) students in her school.

Howard Sprague always looked creepy to me. He seemed liked a serial rapist who would lust after the sheriff’s conservative wife and plot to deviantly rape her.

I think there was an episode where that hillbilly family, the Darlings, come into town looking for a wife for one of the boys, and they set their sights on Helen and won’t take no for an answer. In my script rewrite, they would follow through on their intention of forcefully taking her back up to their cabin up in the hills, and force her to become a bride. Then, the rest of the family would want to sample their brother’s/son’s wife, too, as long as she’s living in the same tiny cabin and dressing like something out of Lil' Abner.

There was at least one episode where Helen and Thelma Lou reluctantly go on a double date with Gomer and Goober. This would be just a slight improvement over the Darling hillbillies. In my script, Gomer and Goober get drunk and grabby, groping Andy and Barney’s girls while forcing them to dance. Ultimately they take them to the back room of their gas station and force them to give lube jobs. “Surprise, surprise, surprise!”

I hadn’t thought about this much, but the sheriff’s wife probably spent a fair amount of time at the jail. I could think of a couple of hilarious scripts where Helen gets locked into a jail cell with some desperate criminals. Or maybe just a rowdy drunken Otis. Or sort of a mixture of The Andy Griffith Show and Jackson County Jail, with Barney or Warren as the rapist deputy.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith001.jpg (23.2 KB, 723 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith002.jpg (16.2 KB, 716 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith003.jpg (10.3 KB, 717 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith004.jpg (16.2 KB, 720 views)
File Type: jpg AndyGriffith005.jpg (10.0 KB, 715 views)
Old 07-04-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

Quote:
Originally Posted by her nightmare View Post
The Big Bang Theory....Penny is a total bitch to Howard in every episode!
She is definitely the kind of character that needs to be raped. all alone in that apartment across the hall, perfect for the taking
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:47 PM   #9
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

My ideal TV rape would be Claire Bennett from Heroes.
There have been numerous times for an opportunity one being in the later series where Sylar overpowers her and pins her to her sofa to take her power. and another where she and her two moms are at the mercy of the puppet master, who can control her body with the power of his mind. Such a handy ability to have for a rape.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg claire_480x480.jpg (15.1 KB, 703 views)
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 07:43 PM   #10
adffa

adffa has initial reputation

Lost. Always Lost. The lack of Lost smutfics out there is appalling.

Busty Juliet, sweet-natured Claire, tough Kate, greedy Nikki, bitchy Shannon...and many more.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ElizabethMitchellLostStill4 (2).jpg (11.1 KB, 691 views)
File Type: jpg Season4Promo (2).jpg (13.1 KB, 687 views)
File Type: jpg EvieScreencaps (10).jpg (19.7 KB, 686 views)
File Type: jpg SanchezLostScreencaps (39).jpg (19.8 KB, 681 views)
File Type: jpg MaggieGraceCap (1).jpg (16.7 KB, 680 views)
adffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #11
Hume L. Yates

Dallas

One of the early original episodes actually did have a rape scene. I’ve only partially caught it once or twice a long time ago. It was about a couple of Texas rednecks that were pissed at J.R. and Ray for fucking their girlfriends or something like that. So they break into the Ewing’s house and hold the family hostage. I believe they actually took the blonde, Charlene Tilton, upstairs and raped her off camera. But the on-camera scene I liked is when they made Sue Ellen (Linda Gray) get into her bathing suit and old beauty queen sash, and sing and dance. Here is a partial synopsis I found online:

Quote:
“While Frick holds J.R. back, Allen harasses Sue Ellen…. Allen tells them what he plans to do to Sue Ellen... Allen finds a Miss Texas photo; in response, Frick grabs Sue Ellen to look for her Miss Texas bathing suit. Allen says that… he just came along for a good time… He will have his good time... Pam agrees, and agrees to be taken. Allen says that he does not want Pam; he wants Lucy. Lucy is very frightened now. Frick takes Sue Ellen to her and J.R.'s partition, then they return with Sue Ellen wearing a trenchcoat and her suit. He orders her to sing. If they do not get a show, they will put on a show of their own. J.R. jumps; Frick lets go of Sue Ellen and puts him in his place. They are going to get what they came for, even if everyone ends up dead. He returns to Sue Ellen... Sue Ellen starts singing. She cries whenever they shout at her. J.R. is horrified... Allen says that he has not gotten what he came for. He advances toward Lucy. Pam orders him to stop, and take herself instead.”
I like that Pam and Lucy are begging, “Take me!” “No, take ME!” Texan sluts.

The scriptwriter must’ve been a kinky kindred spirit, but you bet your ass if I’d been the director, the scene would have been a lot more graphic and satisfying. I wanted to see Sue Ellen forced to slowly peel off her bathing suit and do a strip tease and sing and dance naked, before getting raped in front of the whole family. And then they should have done the same with Victoria Principal (Pam), who had some delicious puffy nipple-capped tits. And dammit, put Lucy’s (Tilton) rape on camera.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DallasWinds001Charlene.jpg (16.9 KB, 622 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds002.jpg (17.8 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds003.jpg (10.5 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds004.jpg (11.1 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg DallasWinds005.jpg (9.6 KB, 625 views)
Old 07-10-2012, 07:41 AM   #12
Hume L. Yates

Here's how the above Dallas scene would have looked if I'd been the director - Charlene Tilton, Victoria Principal, and Linda Gray:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Dallas021CharleneTilton.jpg (8.6 KB, 628 views)
File Type: jpg Dallas022VictoriaPrincipal.jpg (6.0 KB, 623 views)
File Type: jpg Dallas023LindaGray.jpg (7.2 KB, 622 views)
Old 07-10-2012, 08:10 AM   #13
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
There have been numerous times for an opportunity one being in the later series where Sylar overpowers her and pins her to her sofa to take her power. and another where she and her two moms are at the mercy of the puppet master, who can control her body with the power of his mind. Such a handy ability to have for a rape.
The best part about that is that she's got a super healing ability. That means every time she gets raped she's a virgin. If I had the opportunity to rape that bitch with that power, I'd make sure every thrust into her was just long enough so that she'd heal, just so I could pop her cherry again.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 09:13 PM   #14
bedroomvile8r
Privileged Member

bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bedroomvile8r has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to bedroomvile8r

Quote:
Originally Posted by memorex View Post
Don't forget the scene where the football player tried to rape her under the bleachers. She hit her head and he freaked out thinking he had killed her. He should have stuck around and did her while she was knocked out, then take off!
bedroomvile8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 11:10 PM   #15
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think there should have been rape scenes in Firefly. I love the show as is, but if that happened it would have been the best show ever made and it definitely would never have gotten canceled.

This is also a good one that has the perfect setup for it as well. I mean, you have 4 hot women on the ship (although River is supposed to be only about 16, in my fantasy she would be 18). And you have Reavers who are known for "raping people to death". Damn I want to see a gangrape session with a bunch of Reavers on Zoe, Kaylee, Inara, and River.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg firefly_Zoe23.jpg (9.5 KB, 606 views)
File Type: jpg kaylee-model.jpg (14.8 KB, 604 views)
File Type: jpg inara.jpg (10.9 KB, 605 views)
File Type: jpg River_Tam_Firefly_Summer_Glau_sm.jpg (16.2 KB, 603 views)
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2012, 04:09 PM   #16
adffa

adffa has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BremenDruid View Post
I think there should have been rape scenes in Firefly. I love the show as is, but if that happened it would have been the best show ever made and it definitely would never have gotten canceled.

This is also a good one that has the perfect setup for it as well. I mean, you have 4 hot women on the ship (although River is supposed to be only about 16, in my fantasy she would be 18). And you have Reavers who are known for "raping people to death". Damn I want to see a gangrape session with a bunch of Reavers on Zoe, Kaylee, Inara, and River.
Agreed. Look at Kaylee's sweet smile.

adffa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2012, 08:35 AM   #17
Hume L. Yates

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

Lady Aberlin was not a major hottie and she was flat-chested, but when there was absolutely nothing else on TV in the middle of the day and I had to watch something because I was tired or home sick or my kids were watching or something, I hoped that the pure innocent Lady Aberlin, on the occasions that she wore something a little scooping, would lean over enough to give that King puppet hovering above her a good view of her little titties, and since he was king he could do whatever he wanted with his subjects, and the subject on his mind was Lady Aberlin. So after His Highness’s little puppet hands roamed all over the Lady’s long hard dark nipples, the king’s wood head, with his crown working like ridges on a condom, ruled Lady Aberlin’s every crevice, burrowing into her dark brown bush and giving her a royal ravaging as her big eyes bugged out. After all, it was the town of make believe, and that’s what I wanted to make believe. And perhaps Fred Rogers made believed that, too.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MrRogers001.jpg (21.7 KB, 535 views)
File Type: jpg MrRogers002.jpg (15.3 KB, 533 views)
File Type: jpg MrRogers003.jpg (15.7 KB, 532 views)
Old 07-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #18
Hume L. Yates

I Dream of Jeannie

Another show that I thought was stupid before I hit puberty. But post-pubescence, I saw a picture of Barbara Eden in her Genie costume in TV Guide, and thought, “Whoa, there’s a super-hot blonde showing major cleavage on TV!” I watched the show for the cleavage, and in the later seasons when Jeannie was “forced” to marry her “master”, she was allowed out of her bottled imprisonment, but nearly always in micro-miniskirts, so short that if a viewer was diligent he could catch the occasional bona-fide panty upskirt. Once I caught on that the show featured arguably the hottest woman on TV regularly showing cleavage and legs and even panties, the show didn’t seem so bad. I got into the idea that Jeannie had to do whatever her “master” wanted, and anybody else that captured her could too. What a predator world.

So the main fantasy script that I recall creating in those days was that Jeannie’s master/husband’s best friend Major Healey, who was always trying to get Jeannie as his own slave, finally succeeds at becoming Jeannie’s master. All of these fly boys are kinky, so in my script Jeannie is forced into degrading strip dances in her costume, leading to magical tit-fucking and other wild sex acts that a beautiful female experienced slave would be all-too practiced at, all the while moaning, “Oh, Master!”
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IDreamOfJeanie001.jpg (10.6 KB, 534 views)
File Type: jpg IDreamOfJeanie002.jpg (16.4 KB, 529 views)
File Type: jpg IDreamOfJeanie003.jpg (13.1 KB, 531 views)
File Type: jpg IDreamOfJeanie004.jpg (12.0 KB, 528 views)
File Type: jpg IDreamOfJeanie005.jpg (5.5 KB, 531 views)
Old 07-26-2012, 12:41 PM   #19
fawcett

fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)fawcett Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hume L. Yates View Post
The Honeymooners

There was an episode where two gangsters take Ralph, Alice, and Norton hostage in Ralph and Alice’s apartment, and take Ralph into the bedroom to beat him up. Alice’s moaning and crying made me think that the proper script for that episode would be for Alice to be raped in front of Ralph and Norton, so they could hear her moaning and crying. I always wanted to see that one cheap dress that Alice wore ripped open and torn off.
Now that's a thought, wonder what she had on underneath?

As it was the 1950's I would imagine Alice's dress ripped open and torn off to reveal a white lace trimmed fullslip perhaps. That would be ripped open all the way down the front to reveal her bra, panties,garter belt and stockings of course!
fawcett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 08:56 PM   #20
Hume L. Yates

Quote:
Now that's a thought, wonder what she had on underneath?

As it was the 1950's I would imagine Alice's dress ripped open and torn off to reveal a white lace trimmed fullslip perhaps. That would be ripped open all the way down the front to reveal her bra, panties,garter belt and stockings of course!

If Alice was getting ready to go out, she would have worn a girdle, but around the house it’s not likely she would wear anything that constricting. I remember seeing my grandmother put on her girdle right before leaving the house, and taking it off as soon as she got back home.

Nylons? I don’t know. Hopefully, but if it was hot and Alice was doing housework, maybe bare-legged. I don’t know if a respectable 50s housewife would go without a slip in warmer weather at home, but if she wore one, and she probably did, it was certainly white, as was Alice’s bra and panties. What kind of panties? Nylon? Somebody older than me will have to answer that. Would 1950s stockings have the seam down the back of the legs? If only The Honeymooners was shot in High Def.