Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #1
RobinMyRobin

RobinMyRobin has initial reputation
Default My 1st attempt - Lily the Tree Sitter

It's from me a total amateur so please go easy on me.....

LILY THE TREE SITTER
Lily had been in her tree for 5 months now and had grown more and more fond of it. She vehemently defended it when the lumberjacks would come and yell curses at her and the tree. There was one day when three of them came and not only cursed at her but swore that they’d drag her down and make her sorry for holding up their jobs.
She spit down at them and called them cannibals for harming trees. She wasn’t worried about their threats since there was always a media person or one of her supporters around.
At first the whole situation was getting lots of media attention. For the first two months there seemed to be an interview everyday. She was also getting lots of support from fellow tree huggers. She had actually gained some weight during those first two months since there was so much food brought to her.
But she was now past the 5th month mark and the media people had disappeared and her supports had dwindled down to just 2 regulars that brought her food and supplies twice a week – Mondays and Fridays. All the other days she was alone except for the occasional lumberjack that came to curse at her.
She had forgotten about those three lumberjacks that threatened to drag her down until one very cold Wednesday morning…
“Hey up there you fucking bitch! Remember us!?!”
“Fuck off you cannibals!” Lily yelled down, not even bothering to look at them.
“We came by a few months ago and told you we’d drag you down and make you fell sorry and today is the day.”
“Fuck off!” Lily again yelled down casually.
She vaguely remembered that incident but thought nothing of these three guys until she saw one of them starting up the tree.
The man starting up the tree was Tom. He was the strongest of the three and only saw women as three holes to please his cock.
“Hey! Get the fuck off my tree and get out of here. My friends will be here soon and will contact the media!”
Tom kept coming. “I’m coming after you bitch. Me and the guys have a big, big surprise waiting for you down below!”
RobinMyRobin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 04:24 PM   #2
RobinMyRobin

The two down below were Kyle and Peter. They also saw women as three holes to please men’s cocks.
Lily looked into Tom’s face as he got closer and could see the lust in his face. She started to climb higher, yelling down curses at him as she did.
“Get the fuck away from me you animal! I’ll kick you in the head! I’ll gouge out your eyes. Leave me alone.”
Lily was starting to feel panic as Tom quickly gained on her. His arms and chest were huge. She had to give Tom a good solid kick in the face if she had any chance to deter him.
Just as Tom was about to reach out and grab Lily’s leg, she let out with a swift kick that caught his left cheek. She had meant to kick his nose or eye.
Tom flintched but was still able to grab Lily’s leg and started pulling hard. Lily was now spitting and screaming at Tom.
“Let me go you fucking bastard, you’ll be all over the news and the cops will throw you in prison. My friends will be here soon. Let go of my leg you damn goon.”
“Shut the fuck up. I know your friends won’t be here until Friday. And no one is ever going to find you after we finish with you.”
Lily was full of terror after hearing that. She fought even harder but Tom finally pulled her off the tree and dropped her down to Kyle and Peter.
As soon as the two caught her they started ripping off her clothes. Lily was able to grab one of Peter’s hands and bit hard into it.
“FUCK!” Peter exclaimed as he grabbed Lily’s hair with his free hand and pulled her head back as hard as he could.
He managed to get his hand out of her mouth and then pummelled her face with blows from his fist as he continued to pull her head back.
“You fucking cunt bitch! Your damn antics in this tree has cost us lost wages and now your going to pay for it,” Peter yelled as he punched her face one last time.
Kyle got Lily’s feet and hands tied together by the time Tom got back down. Tom pulled Peter off Lily and the three stood up and looked down at the sobbing woman.
“Let’s get her in the van and get out of here in case someone does show up,” Tom said as he looked around.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #3
RobinMyRobin

Kyle and Peter lifted Lily up to carry her to the fire road where the van was waiting. Lily started to scream for help..
Tom took the bandanna off his head. “Hold on a sec guys. This bitch sure is loud!.”
Tom took Lily’s panties and shoved them in her mouth. Then he took his bandanna and gagged Lily tightly. “That ought to do it.”
Tom lead the way to the van as the other two carried Lily. He opened the back and Lily was roughly thrown in back. The two men crawled in after her and Tom closed the door. He hopped into the driver’s seat and drove off towards the lake.
As he drove Kyle and Peter fondled and gropped Lily. They hadn’t had a woman in over 6 months and were absolutely giddy about having Lily to play with.
“Damn girl! You’ve got one of the nicest cunts I’ve ever seen,” Peter said as he started to work a finger into Lily’s vagina. “And your super tight! You ever been fucked! Hmm, I don’t feel a hymen. Wow your tight, your going to be split open when Tom shoves his 8 inches into you!”
Lily had only been with a boy in high school 7 years ago. They had sex several times but she didn’t like it much and didn’t like him much. She eventually started dating women only and only ones that weren’t too interested in sex. She was sobbing uncontrollable as Peter continued to work his fingers into her dry vagina.
“Try spitting on that thing some, she sure is dry,” Kyle suggested as he mashed Lily’s breasts.
Lily felt like vomiting as Peter spit several times on her vulva. Peter continued to work his fingers into her and was trying a third finger when Tom finally arrived at the lake.
Tom drove the van to a small cabin at the edge of the lake. He opened the back door and let Kyle and Peter out. They left Lily in the van as the three of them looked around the area and the cabin to make sure there was no sign of anyone.
“Let’s get her into the cabin,” Tom directed.
“I have an idea if you don’t mind Tom?” Peter said with a grin
“What!?!” Tom said impatiently as the three walked back to the van.
“Let’s really humiliate her and fuck her in the mud by the side of the lake. No one ever comes into this area.” Peter looked at Tom for his approval.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #4
RobinMyRobin

Tom looked around and nodded. It was 7:30am and still dark. “Sounds like fun. Let’s fuck her some in the mud then well drag her into the cabin and finish her off there. Carry her over there.”
Tom went over to the water’s edge as Kyle and Peter went to get Lily. When they got there, they found that Lily had managed to get out of the van, since they had left the rear doors open, and had hopped / wiggled into the brush to try and escape. But she was unable to get her bonds undone so wasn’t able to get far. The two men laughed at Lily as they picked her up. She was already covered in mud from head to toe.
“What the hell happened to her!” Tom exclaimed as Lily was carried towards him.
“Bitch got out of the van and was trying to get away.”
“Throw her down on her belly and let me have her first. I’ve been waiting for this for months!”
Tom unzipped his pants and pulled out his fully erect 8 inches as Kyle and Tom threw Lily on the ground. She immediately tried to get up so she could try and hop away but Tom slammed her back down by placing his foot into her back. He stood there pushing her down as he slid a condom over his cock. “Don’t want all that mud and crap on my cock as I’m shoving it in and out of your pussy!”
Tom sat on Lily’s back and pulled her head back and bit into her earlobe. Lily was whimpering and sobbing uncontrollablly.
“I’m going to fuck you hard you little piece of shit. You realize what inconvenience you’ve caused for me and all my co-workers. I had to fucking go all the way to Oregon to get work because of all the media attention you caused. Very inconvenient for me, very inconvenient. And now it’s pay back time!”
Tom pushed Lily’s head into the mud as he positioned his cock at her pussy. He slammed in hard as Lily let out a scream that none of the men had ever heard come from a human being.
Tom looked up at his two companions, “Hold her arms down for me fellas as I ream out her pussy for a few minutes. Then I’m going to pile drive her ass!”
Kyle and Peter did as asked. They bother caressed her back and ass as Tom fucked her.
Lily was in mind numbing pain. The gag in her mouth did little to muffle her hysterical screams.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #5
RobinMyRobin

Tom slammed into Lily as hard as he could. He’d pull out his cock until just the head was in then slam it all in again. Over and over he did this as the other two continued to run their free hands over Lily’s body. When he pulled out the condom was bloody red.
“Shit guys, I hope for your sakes I don’t fuck her to death before you get your chance.” Tom giggled. “Now for her ass”.
“Damn it Tom! We haven’t had a nice warm pussy in months. Let us have some before you fuck her ass!.” Peter was getting angry.
“Okay, okay. It’s your turn Peter, don’t get testy with me mother fucker. I’ll hold that arm there and you can go next.”
Peter pulled out his cock and didn’t bother with a condom.
“Shit man, your going to get all that blood, mud, and junk all over your cock. That’s really disgusting.” Tom grimmaced.
“I can’t stand condoms! I’ve got to feel that pussy raw and uninterrupted.” Peter said with a smile.
He layed on Lily’s back and pulled her head back and kissed her face as he slid into her. His cock was only 6 inches but still hurt Lily as she was so raw from Tom’s pounding.
Peter started to lick mud off Lily’s face as he started to fuck her slowly. After licking some of the mud off he’d spit it right back into her face. “You really are a dumb ass turd, you damn tree hugger. There’s millions of trees in the forests and you most certainly choose the wrong damn one!” Peter was thrusting hard into Lily with each word he said.
Lily didn’t hear a word as the pain was now all consuming, she heard nothing. Her screaming had died down since her throat was so hoarse. She was now letting out with a continuous “aghhhh” of pain that was still unlike anything the three had heard before.
Peter continued to pull Lily’s head back by her hear and as he got closer to climax he was pulling it harder and harder until Lily was gasping for air. Her desperate attempts to gasp for air were driving Peter wilder and wilder until he was pounding into Lily as hard as Tom was. Finally he drive into her one last time and dumped his load into her. He then pushed Lily’s head back into the mud and twisted it around as he pulled out of her.
Kyle immediately bounced up for his turn, “Get the fuck out of the way! I’m not using a condom either!”
Old 01-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #6
RobinMyRobin

“You two guys are really sick. Your going to get that blood and mud up your cock,” Tom said as he turned away.
Kyle noticed that Tom was looking away and used the opportunity to quickly slam his cock into Lily’s ass.
When Lily let out with a ear piercing scream through her gag, Tom looked back and saw what had happened.
“You fucking jack-ass! I wanted to fuck her ass first! Damn you!” Tom looked on feeling pissed off.
Kyle smiled as he slide all of his 6 inch cock into Lily’s ass. He immediately went into pile driving mode. He’d kick his legs up and let his weight come down full force into Lily. Lily’s screams very well could have woke the dead. Kyle was pounding her ass hard and the pain was more than she could handle. Lily finally passed out.
Peter was the first to notice that Lily was out and pointed it out to Tom.
“Well I guess there’s no need to hold her down anymore, is there?” Tom said as he got up.
Peter continued to kneel on Lily’s arm as he wanted to keep feeling her body. He had no idea when he’d feel a woman again and wanted to enjoy it as long as he could.
Kyle was continuing the pile driving of Lily’s ass. He was in an absolute lust filled frenzy. He finally slammed into her one last time and grinded his cock around as he came. When he pulled out there was lots of blood flowing from Lily’s ass. Kyle’s cock was totally covered in it. Tom held his stomach and walked back to the van.
“I think I’ve had enough guys. You two are too much for me.” Tom went over to a tree and threw up. “Let’s get out of here. I’m done.”
“But aren’t you going to fuck her ass Tom?” Peter asked as he zipped his pants back up.
“No, too much blood for me. Let’s get back to base camp and clean up.”
The three men all loaded up in the van and drove off leaving Lily the Tree Sitter in the mud.
Old 01-09-2008, 04:28 PM   #7
RobinMyRobin

That's it!
Old 01-12-2008, 10:39 AM   #8
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

that's awesome what hippies should be used for!
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2008, 01:30 AM   #9
RobinMyRobin

Thanks for the feedback!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:35 AM   #10
dashrendar44
Kamina

dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dashrendar44 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

a good first shot! only things id suggest are to post it all at once(we dont mind waiting lol) work with proper paragraph formatting and a little more rapist-victim interaction during the rape

thanks!!!

"I've been thinking with my gut since I was 14, and I've come to the conclusion that my guts have shit for brains." ~ Rob Gordon, High Fidelity

"All men are potential rapists. ALL MEN. Even the pope!" ~ Shirley Valentine

"When you're pushed, killing's as easy as breathing." ~ John Rambo, Rambo IV

"I don't think I'm easy to talk about. I've got a very irregular head. And I'm not anything that you think I am anyway." ~ Syd Barrett, Rolling Stone, December 1971
dashrendar44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 12:45 PM   #11
RobinMyRobin

Thanks very much dashrendar44 for the input. I do plan on another story!
Old 01-20-2008, 09:52 PM   #12
jakeleg

jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jakeleg has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

nice first attempt Robin I'll be watching you .....for more

Jake

The Rape Of Detective Rockford Be careful who you chase; you may just catch them!

The Stalking And Rape Of Celina One of my best.

The Taking Of The Virgin Bride Interesting mechanics.

Eyes The come uppance of a beautiful and powerful woman.

Phyllis Then And Now Some stories are from fantasy, some from memory.
jakeleg is offline   Reply With Quote