Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-20-2011, 02:54 AM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Grading and Degrading my teacher

Ah Miss Frost, you are the strictest teacher I've ever had. I've watched you mark harshly. You are not the most popular teacher in school, only one of the hottest. But now I've come of age and I've inherited something that will allow me to teach you a lesson .

I stay behind to talk to you after school lets out. You are so busy manning the board you don't notice me locking the door or checking out your ass. Then I pull out my secret weapon

"Would you like to see to see a family heirloom?" I pulled out my medallion with a crystal in the center. You are sitting down behind your desk so you are at perfect range to watch as the light bounces off the crystal. I speak in a calming yet authoritative voice. I watch your eyes become absorbed by the crystal as I speak about my grade. I watch your eyes glaze over

"I think the reason you're so tough on us professor is because you are sexually frustrated," as I speak I walk around you and place my hands on your shoulders. I whisper in your ear. I start to massage your shoulders. You don't seem to be resisting so I up the ante "Why don't you take down that blouse, you know you want to.

You feel strangely compelled to listen to mean and you pull down your blouse.

"The bra to, you've been aching to show me your tits haven't you, you want me to play with them don't you.

You nod and while sitting undo your bra.

"That's good," I started fondling your tits, massaging them with my hands, rolling my thumbs over your nipples. I take the palms of my hands and role them over your tits, I pinch and pull on your nipples and you start to gasp. I think that you are ready.

"You want me to lick them don't you?"

You nod

"Then say please,"
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #2
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I always enjoyed the idea of teaching. I wasn't interested in teaching little kids, and I definitely didn't want to teach middle school, or high school, so I stayed in college, went to grad school and started down the road to being a college professor.

When I first got out of grad school and started teaching at college, I soon realized that my male students weren't performing as well as the females. I mentioned this to a co-worker and she set me straight. She said that the boys were too busy checking me out to pay attention. Soon after that, I started to dress more modestly, skipping makeup, wearing my glasses instead of contacts, and putting my long blonde hair up in a bun. Soon, the boys were almost on par with the girls.

I've been teaching for 3 years now. I'm 28, 5'8", 140 pounds, 36C-28-36, waist length blonde hair, and blue eyes.

One day at the end of class I was grading papers when I was surprised by one of the young men from my last class spoke to me when I thought I was alone. He said that he had something to show me and pulled a necklace out of his pocket. It spun in the afternoon sunlight streaming in the room. It looks so beautiful, all the colors seeming to bounce, no shine, out of the crystal. All the pretty colors. It keeps spinning. It's fascinating. I don't want to look away. I just want to watch the crystal. To watch the pretty lights. It's so calming. I feel so calm and relaxed. I haven't felt this calm in months. I feel as if part of me is drifting away, far, far away.

Suddenly, I have the urge to open my blouse. I unbutton my blouse, exposing my lacy white bra. Then I reach down and unhook my bra in front, letting my breasts free. It is so strange, it's as if I'm floating above the room, watching this happen to someone else, as if it's not me.

Then I watch as the young man starts to fondle her breasts/my breasts. Ohhhh, that feels so good. No one has touched me like this in months. "Aaaahhhhh."

Then, the young man says, "you want me to lick them, don't you?"

The young woman nods, "yes".

"Then say please"

The young woman says "please." This is all so strange. I feel perfectly relaxed, watching this young man molest this woman, that looks exactly like me. I can almost feel his hands, lips, and tongue on my breasts as he enjoys the look alike's breasts. Oh, that feels so good.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 12-27-2011 at 12:30 PM.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:43 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"What do you want, you have to ask me properly, Professor" I tell you
well teasing your breasts and nipples. I pinch them even more "Say please lick and bite my nipples,"
Your begging makes my cock swell in my pants. I bend over and licking
and sucking on your tits. I start slowly licking the inner circle of your tits in a circular motion until I finally narrow in on your nipples, I begin tickling each one of them with my tongue then biting them gently well you moan in pleasure
"Are you getting wet, Professor?" You moan your answer. 'Why is it because one of your
students is groping your tits or.. because you had to beg for it?" I slap your breasts a little "Tell the truth, I'll know if your lying" You answer and I smile enjoying your honesty.
"Well since you are being so honest let me ask you another question." I lick your nipples while reaching underneath your blouse and rubbing my hand against your crotch. "You want to rub that wet pussy don't you?"
Old 12-26-2011, 01:53 AM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(Cynthia are you still playing? I would really like to continue this)
Old 12-27-2011, 03:11 AM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You beg to rub your pussy and your hands start to move towards your crotch, you start rubbing yourself.
"You are just a dirty little whore, aren't you?"
You answer as I expected. "But I didn't say you could touch yourself," I grab a ruler and slap it hard against your exposed breasts and nipples, you go to block
"Don't fucken move," I order as I slap them some more while you just sit there your hands motionless between your legs.
Old 12-27-2011, 12:27 PM   #6
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

(sorry for the delay, I've been busy with the holidays.)

As I sit there with my breasts exposed, feeling the sensations of you caressing my breasts, playing with my nipples, I feel myself getting aroused, but it is still as if I'm watching it from outside my body, as if it isn't really me, but I can feel it happening to me. I say, "please lick and bite my nipples."

I love the feel of my mouth on my breasts. I close my eyes and throw my head back, enjoying the sensual sensations. My arousal increasing as a moan, "mmmmmmm."

I hear a far off, almost ethereal voice ask, "are you getting wet professor?"

"Uh huh. Mmmmm" Is all I can say.

Then the ethereal voice comes again "is it because one of your students is groping your tits, or ......because you had to beg for it?" I feel my breasts get lightly slapped. "Tell the truth, I'll know if you are lying."

As if watching from outside my body, I watch myself answer, "because I had to beg for it." I feel myself getting wetter as I say those words.

The voice says, "well, since you are being so honest, let me ask you another question."

With my eyes still closed, I feel the tongue on my breast and a hand between my legs.

"You want to rub that wet pussy, don't you?"

Yes, that seems like the right thing to do. "Yes, I want to rub my pussy." I move my hand down to join that other hand and rub my pussy thru my thin panties.

"You are just a dirty little whore, aren't you?"

"Uh huh." As I rub my wet slit.

"But I didn't say you could touch yourself."

Suddenly I feel a searing pain across my left breast and I open my eyes to see you swinging a ruler at my chest. Before I can raise my hands, you strike my right breast, shooting pain across my breast.

"Don't fuckin move."

For some reason my hands fall back into my lap as I watch you continue to strike my breasts, the pain getting worse, tears rolling down my cheeks, yet I just sit there feeling the pain, but watching as if if is happening to someone else.
Old 12-27-2011, 04:30 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(Understood, hope you had a good one)

'Would you like to ask me? Go ahead ask if you can rub your pussy like a dirty
little whore” You comply “Good now stand over by the board so I can watch, rub your tits and your pussy, think about your students watching you,”

“Do you want to see my cock, Professor?” you nod. I step away from you
and sit at one of the desks in the front row. “It must be so hard
staring at all your students all day, thinking about these” I unzip
and pull out my 11 inches. “all day. Admit it, you do. So Professor,
what do you think about doing to them?” I ask without giving you a clue what to say.

“Would you like to take a closer look? Then crawl to it on your hands and knees
Do you like what you see, what are thinking, what would you like to do with it?”
Old 12-28-2011, 08:42 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I hear the voice, "Would you like to ask me? Go ahead, ask if you can rub your pussy like a dirty little whore."

I nod my head, "Can I rub my pussy like a dirty little whore?" as I continue to feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"Good, now stand over by the board so I can watch. Rub your tits and your pussy; think about your students watching you."

I move to the board and rub my left hand over my breasts, tweaking my nipples as my right hand goes down and lifts up my skirt, slipping my hand inside my white bikini panties. My right hand diving down thru my pubic hair till my fingers are rubbing my wet slit as I think about my students cocks.

"Do you want to see my cock, Professor?"

I nod yes.

"It must be hard staring at all your students all day, thinking about these all day. Admit it, you do. So Professor, what do you think about doing to them?"

I nod yes again, "Yes." "I think about them fucking me." I can't believe that this is happening, I'm half naked, masterbating in front of a student, that has the largest cock I've ever seen. I want to stop; Inside, I'm telling myself to stop this, but I can't.

"Would you like to take a closer look?"

I nod yes.

"Then crawl to it on your hands and knees."

I can't believe it when I drop to my knees and crawl to him, watching as his cock gets even bigger as I get closer and closer.

"Do you like what you see?"

I lick my lips and whisper "yes."

"What are you thinking? What would you like to do with it?"

I lick my lips again, "I'd love to suck it."
Old 12-29-2011, 11:03 AM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

“Give me details, how would you do it” You answer me.
“I'm sorry Miss Frost, but I only let my sex slaves suck my cock. Is that what you want to be my
slave? You reply
“Then beg me, tell me why you want to be my slave.” You tell me why and things you want done to you.
“Right here in the classroom, what happens if someone walks in, then what
would you do?” (You're on your own)
Good answer all right professor you can suck my cock,” I stick my cock out just as you touch it with your tongue I pull it back
'What do say once you are given something by your master?
“Do you want more?”, you reply making me even harder
“Well you need a slave name, I want you think of something that is sexual and that you would hate being called”(don't tell me),
“ So your assignment right now is to first swallow my cum, then go to the board show me and your ass and then write your new name on the board.” You start sucking my hard cock your lips feel fantastic on my cock.
Old 12-29-2011, 10:02 PM   #10
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Give me details, how would you do it?" comes the voice.

"I....I....I'd kiss the head, slowly taking it in my mouth, swirling my tongue around the head." I can't believe these words are coming out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry Miss Frost, but I only let my sex slaves suck my cock. Is that what you want to be, my sex slave?"

No, of course not, I'm a mature, independant woman. "Yes, I would love to be your sex slave."

"Then beg me, tell me why you want to be my slave."

I hear my voice, the words coming out of my mouth, "I need to be dominated, I need someone to control me, I need a strong man to use me for his pleasure. I want that man to be you." What am I saying? Yes, it's true,I have always had these desires, but why am I saying it, and to him?

"Right here in the classroom, what happnes if someone walks in, then what would you do?"

"Here in the classroom, or wherever you want me. I.....I.....don't know what I would do if someone walked in"

"Good answer, alright Professor, you can suck my cock."

Kneeling in front of you I smile and slowly lean forward to kiss your beautiful cock. Just as my lips touch the head, you pull back and I look up questioningly.

"What do you say once you are given something by your master?"

"Thank you, Master"

"Do you want more?"

"Yes Master, I would like more." I can't believe I'm saying this, but I just have to have this wonderful tool inside me.

"Well, you need a slave name. I want you to think of something that is sexual and that you would hate being called." "So your assignment right now is to first swallow my cum, then go to the board and show me your ass, and then write your new name on the board."

Your cock is now back in front of my face, "Thank you Master." I lean forward, opening my mouth and taking the head in before you can pull away again. "Mmmmm" you taste so good. Your head is huge, feeling like it is filling my mouth. I start bobbing my head up and down, each time managing to get a little more into my mouth. I only manage to get half in my mouth when I feel you grab the back of my head and hold me still. I swallow as much as I can, but some still leaks out the corners of my mouth and drops down onto my breasts, and open blouse.

I walk to the board and I raise my skirt to my waist. I pull my wet panties down and kick them to the side, holding my skirt up to show you my ass. I pick up a marker and write on the board, "cum slut."
Old 12-31-2011, 04:19 AM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I get up from the desk, my huge cock hanging out of my pants. I walk to the board and look at what you have written.
“Well, Professor cumslut, the way I see it, there are two things keeping me from making you my slave.
One is forgivable the other is not.”
I walked over and put my hands over your pussy and with my left hand I pull on your pubic hair while inserting two fingers of my right hand in your pussy. I start rubbing violently in your pussy.
“All my slaves are clean shaven, if you want to be my slave you must promise you'll shave your pussy tonight, I don't fuck hairy pussies no matter how trim” You whimper out a promise as I finger fuck you. “Good,” I say pulling out my fingers and putting close to your face, “you've made a mess on your Master's fingers” getting my meaning you use your tongue to clean off the mess you made “You may think of my cock while you clean”.
I walk over to the board and pull out a pointing stick and slap it across my hand. “However, a failed assignment I can't forgive” I point the stick to the cum that is on your breasts. “I told you to swallow my cum, that means all my cum” I take the stick and roll some cum on it and then put it close to your face.
“Well what are you waiting for, clean it up” you comply
“Good as my slave you must realize this is a punishable offense, so if you still want to be my slave then beg me to punish you,”
“And how do you think I should punish you Professor cumslut?”
Old 01-01-2012, 11:04 AM   #12
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Well Professor cumslut..."

I feel myself get excited and embarrassed at the merely hearing those words.

"...the way I see it, there are two things keeping me from making you my slave. One is foregivable,, the other is not." I watch as you approach me and put a hand over my pussy and i feel you pull on my pubic hair while inserting fingers into my wet pussy. I feel you rubbing me rougher than anyone has ever treated those parts, but it still excites me.

"All my slaves are clean shaven, if you want to be my slave you must promise you'll shave your pussy tongiht. I don't fuck hairy pussies, no matter how trim." You say as you continue to manipulate me with your fingers.

"I promise."

"Good." with that you pull your fingers from my sopping wet pussy and bring them up to my face. "You've made a mess on your Master's fingers."

I realize immediately what is expected of me and I lick and suck your fingers clean. "You may think of my cock while you clean."

"However a failed assignment I can't forgive." You point the pointer at my cum stained bra and blouse, and the cum clinging to my breasts. "I told you to swallow my cum, that means all my cum" I watch as you take the pointer and roll it in a spot of cum and raise it to my face.

"Well, what are you waiting for, clean it up."

I lick the cum off of the pointer.

"Good, as my slave you must realize this is a punishable offense, so if you still want to be my slave, then beg me to punish you."

"Please punish me Master."

"And how do you think I should punish you Professor cumslut?"

I feel myself blush and flush with excitement. "You should hit me with the pointer wherever there is cum that I missed."
Old 01-01-2012, 02:32 PM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I see," I take the pointer and less then gently smack you across the face, then I take the pointer and rub the cum of your face and put it by your lips, you suck it off almost a little too eagerly. I then take the pointer and smack your tits, over and over again, putting little welts in your breasts, I follow up by rolling the pointer on your welts and once again I put it close to your mouth letting you clean up all my cum.
"Get me a pair of scissors and a permanent marker slave," you do
"You should be punished more for being a stupid cum slut, shouldn't you, say it"
I smile my cock getting harder as I realize you are under my power, I look at the cum stained blouse and take the scissors and start cutting out all the cum stains. There is now a couple of huge holes at the chest areas of your blouse and two by your waist. I then take the marker to where there is exposed skin.
"Now what should I write on this exposed skin, think of some things you've always wanted to say to your students as you thought about there cocks, tell me and I will write them down."
Old 01-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I don't understand why I'm just standing there, taking it as you smack my face with the pointer. As you bring the pointer in front of my eyes, I see the cum on the pointer and I eagerly suck it off.

Immediately you start to smack my breasts with the pointer. I wince in pain, but for some strange reason, I stand there and take it. Why don't I put my hands up to fend off the blows? Why don't I run away? He brings the pointer up to my face again, covered with more cum. I lick and suck it off.

"Get me a pair of scissors and a permanent marker slave."

I get them from my desk and hand them to you.

"You should be punished more for being a stupid cum slut, shouldn't you? SAY IT"

I blush again at being called cumslut. "Yes, I should be punished more."
I just stand there and watch as you take the scissors and cut out all of the wet cum stains on my blouse, leaving large holes.

"Now what should I write on this exposed skin, think of some things you've always wanted to say to your students as you thought about their cocks. Tell me and I'll write them down."

As if in a trance, I answer "I want to suck your cock." "I want to feel your cock inside my pussy." "I want you to fuck me with your big hard cocks."
Old 01-02-2012, 03:12 AM   #15
Larzaius
Privileged Member

(Slow day so I got carried away and wrote about a page.. sorry, hope you had a good New Year)
Old 01-02-2012, 03:13 AM   #16
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I laugh and take the marker and start writing while speaking out loud I go to one by your waist “If you can read this you can rape me.” I go to the other one “What's your phone number? " you tell me and I file it away for later “Phone ***-**** and make me your fuck toy.” I work my way up I write in the hole just below your breasts “want to suck your cock." Your left exposed side boob "I want to feel your cock inside my pussy." And the top exposed breast flesh "I want you to fuck me with your big hard cocks."

“Do you like the taste of my cock?

“How about my cum?” “Stick your ass out”

I hand you the cut out pieces of your blouse, I cut your bra breaking the straps.

“Now I think you deserve a spanking, don't you”

“That's right apologize for failing me and beg for your punishment”

“And what should I spank you with my hand, this ruler or the stick? Alright lick the cum of this,” I give you a piece of your blouse

I proceed to spank you, I watch as your ass turns a nice shade of red like a juicy apple

“Alright Professor cumslut would you like a makeup assignment? Very well then refer to yourself in the third person using your new name and beg to suck it again. “You may use the terms Professor cumslut or simply the cumslut, now beg”

“Good now answer me truthfully if you pass and swallow all my cum would you rather have your pussy fucked or should I fuck you up the ass”

“I see alright, lie down on your desk tits up spread eagle” I take the stick and gently rap your legs apart. “I want you to refer to yourself in the third person until the assignment is over, do you understand?”

You reply in third person.

I gently rub the stick up and down your wet pussy lips. You quiver as I rub them faster. You start to feel the pointer penetrating your pussy as I stick it in. I turn it while its inside of you and push and roll some more.

“How does that feel Professor cumslut,” you moan your answer

“Are you ready to try your assignment again?

I push the stick a little further in and out keeping one hand on it while walking to one side of you I slide the stick in you while your body writhes with humiliation and pleasure. I grab my cock and stroke it a little. I feel the pre cum starting to dribble out and I carefully place a couple of drops on your left nipple. I walk around still pumping you and do the same to your right nipple.

“Alright, Professor cumslut I want you to clean off your nipple with your tongue only” I take my phone out of my pocket and place it within a good range, “and don't forget to smile,” I take a couple of pictures as you raise your head and pull your tits towards your tongue.

“Now ask me if you can suck my cock politely and then beg, and don't forget this is still your assignment. And if you spill any of my cum this time your punishment will be worse,” you comply.

I place one of your hands on the pointer. “Fuck yourself while you suck your Master's cock cumslut”

I moan the sight of your complete humiliation making me super hard. I start fucking your throat.

“If you spill a drop, I'm sending you home naked,” I take my cock out of your mouth as your tounge desperately reaches for it.

“I want to hear you beg me, beg me to send you home naked if you fail your Master.”
Old 01-02-2012, 12:15 PM   #17
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I blush furiously as you tell me what you are writing on my body, where the holes are cut in my blouse.

"Do you like the taste of my cock?"

"Yes"

"Do you like the taste of my cum?"

"Yes"

"Stick your ass out."

I do. I watch you get the scissors again and approach me. First cutting my right bra strap, then the left. I am thinking that at least I can still have it covering my breasts, but then you cut the left side of my bra making it totally useless. I shiver at the thought of having to walk home with these holes cut in my blouse and no bra.

"Now, i think you deserve a spanking, don't you?"

"Yes....yes, i deserve a spanking."

"That's right, apologize for failing me and beg for your punishment."

"I'm sorry for not swallowing all of your cum, please punish me, please spank me."

"And what should I spank you with, my hand, the ruler, or the pointer?"

"The ruler" I answer. I take a piece of my blouse you cut out that you hand me.

"Now lick this clean."

I start to lick the cloth as you spank me with the ruler, making me squirm and yelp. I hope no one hears my cries and comes to investigate. I suck the cum off of the scrap of cloth as I sob from the pain.

“Alright Professor cumslut would you like a makeup assignment? Very well then refer to yourself in the third person using your new name and beg to suck it again. “You may use the terms Professor cumslut or simply the cumslut, now beg”

"Please allow Professor cumslut to suck your beautiful cock again. Professor cumslut will do a much better time this time. Professor cumslut promises not to waste a single drop of your cum. Please allow Professor cumslut to service your cock."

“Good now answer me truthfully if you pass and swallow all my cum would you rather have your pussy fucked or should I fuck you up the ass”

"Please fuck Professor cumslut in the pussy."

“I see alright, lie down on your desk tits up spread eagle”

I lie down and spread my arms and legs, then feel you rapping my thighs with the pointer and I spread my legs wider.

“I want you to refer to yourself in the third person until the assignment is over, do you understand?”

"Yes, Professor cumslut understands."

I feel you rubbing the pointer over my clit and my pussy lips. I writhe at the touch. I feel the pointer slowly sliding inside me.

“How does that feel Professor cumslut,”

"Gooood."

“Are you ready to try your assignment again?

"Yes, cumslut is ready."

I watch as you continue to fuck me with the pointer, while you walk around me, stroking your huge cock and rubbing the head on my breasts.

“Alright, Professor cumslut I want you to clean off your nipple with your tongue only”

I look down and see the precum glistening on my nipples. I cup my breasts in my hands and bring them up to my mouth as I lean forward toward my nipples, sticking my tongue out to lick them off. As I lick them, I see you taking pics with your phone. I flush with shame as I lick both nipples clean.

“Now ask me if you can suck my cock politely and then beg, and don't forget this is still your assignment. And if you spill any of my cum this time your punishment will be worse,”.

"Please allow Professor cumslut to suck your cock. Please, Professor cumslut promises to do a better job this time. Please, Professor cumslut won't spill any of your precious cum."

You place one of my hands on the pointer. “Fuck yourself while you suck your Master's cock cumslut”

You feed me your cock and I hungrily devour it.

“If you spill a drop, I'm sending you home naked,”

OMG, I'll never make it home naked.

“I want to hear you beg me, beg me to send you home naked if you fail your Master.”

Not believing what I am saying or doing, I beg, "Please send Professor cumslut home naked if Professor cumslut fails you Master."
Old 01-03-2012, 03:11 AM   #18
Larzaius
Privileged Member

I watch as you suck me while fucking yourself with the pointer. I hope you cum first. It's the rule all the slaves learn the hard way. Slaves don't cum before their Masters. If you cum first, I'll have no choice but to train you. Just not here.

I like to let my slaves secretly choose their fates. (Cynthia you choose weather you (a) cum before I do and (b) complete the assignment correctly).

I pull my cock from your greedy cum stained lips and let you lick the rest of with your tongue.

“All right, you little cum slut since we are in school lets decide your curriculum”

I smile knowing you want me to stop but are compelled to be obedient. I motion for you to sit down at your desk.

“First a few easy questions. 1. Do you live close by? 2. Do you live alone? 3. How much privacy does your place offer, is it a house or apt, what are the neighbors like, nosy, intrusive, hot and female?

You answer the questions which allows me to plan future after school activities.

“Good, now listen very carefully Miss Frost, I'm going to allow you the chance to admit your guilty pleasures to both yourself and myself. You will still be under my power but you can think and answer honestly for now, do you understand but you can't move every time you think of rubbing instead you'll end up rubbing yourself.

You nod and I see in your eyes that you are Miss Frost again, you look at me with confusion as I start asking giving more instructions. You feel a little more clear headed and scared about what you're going to learn about yourself. You try to get up but find your hands going towards your pussy. I let you rub for a couple of minutes, the sexual flush will make you more honest.

“These will be simple yes or no questions, but slave don't say no to their Masters so if the answer is yes you will beg politely if it is no you will say I will do it for you Master (Cynthia if there is anything you don't want just mark it with a star (*).

“Good lets start with the fun we've already had.”

Does it turn you on to be dominated?

Does it turn you on when you have to beg?

Do you like having your breasts played with, your nipples pinched and licked?

Do you like masturbating when Master is watching you?

Do you like being called dirty names and being humiliated by me?

Do you like sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?

Do you get wet when being punished?

Did you like it when I finger fucked you? Did you like having to clean my fingers

Did it feel good to have stuff stuck in your pussy?

After hearing your answers I laugh,

“Alright Miss Frost I think its time to have a little fun again, so we'll let Professor cumslut out again. But don't worry I'll give you a chance to answer the harder questions that involve public humiliation and gangbangs” I rub my cock against your face. See your fear then step back and snap my fingers. I see the look in your eyes change.

Hello cumslut want to have some more fun?

You smile and comply.
Old 01-09-2012, 04:36 PM   #19
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I greedlily suck your cock while sliding the pointer in and out of my wet hole. I'm so aroused that I probably would have cum, but the narrow pointer isn't providing much stimulation. Soon, I am rewarded with another load of your cum, filling my mouth, but this time I manage to swallow all of it.

“All right, you little cum slut since we are in school lets decide your curriculum”

I watch as you motion for me to sit down at my desk, so I sit.

“First a few easy questions. 1. Do you live close by?
"Yes, a few blocks away." Why am I telling you this?

2. Do you live alone?
"Yes." Why don't I just stop this?

3. How much privacy does your place offer, is it a house or apt, what are the neighbors like, nosy, intrusive, hot and female?

"It is a small house, with some privacy."

“Good, now listen very carefully Miss Frost, I'm going to allow you the chance to admit your guilty pleasures to both yourself and myself. You will still be under my power but you can think and answer honestly for now, do you understand but you can't move every time you think of rubbing instead you'll end up rubbing yourself.

I nod and look at you with confusion. I try to get up but find my hands going towards my pussy. I rub my pussy for a couple of minutes as you watch with a knowing smile.

“These will be simple yes or no questions, but slave don't say no to their Masters so if the answer is yes you will beg politely if it is no you will say I will do it for you Master"

“Good lets start with the fun we've already had.” (Oh god, this is so embarrassing.)

Does it turn you on to be dominated?
"Yes"

Does it turn you on when you have to beg?
"Yes"

Do you like having your breasts played with, your nipples pinched and licked?
"Yes"

Do you like masturbating when Master is watching you?
"Yes"

Do you like being called dirty names and being humiliated by me?
"Yes"

Do you like sucking my cock and swallowing my cum?
"Yes" as I blush.

Do you get wet when being punished?
"Yes" I look down at the floor.

Did you like it when I finger fucked you? Did you like having to clean my fingers
"Yes, yes."

Did it feel good to have stuff stuck in your pussy?
"Yes"

After hearing your answers I laugh,

“Alright Miss Frost I think its time to have a little fun again, so we'll let Professor cumslut out again. But don't worry I'll give you a chance to answer the harder questions that involve public humiliation and gangbangs”

I think, public humiliation, gangbangs....what is happening to me?

Hello cumslut want to have some more fun?
"Yes"
Old 01-10-2012, 03:33 AM   #20
Larzaius
Privileged Member

“It's just as I thought, Miss Frost you're not that different from Professor cumslot are you?”

“Very good Miss Frost” I start to play with your nipples getting you hot and bothered again. I fondle them slowly and pinch and pull on your nipples. Then I go down and start licking them while I start rubbing your cunt with my fingers slowly putting them inside you.

“You like this, you want more?” you moan

“I want to play a little game with you, but first you must answer some more questions do you understand” You nod.

“Good you are a little masochistic slut aren't you? Look at you letting one of your students humiliate and degrade you? Go ahead admit it”

“Yes that's what I thought,”

“You want to take me back to your place so I can fuck your pussy after you shave it don't you?

I stand up and slap your tits with my cock. “Why don't you give my cock a little tit fucking,” I slap my hard cock against your tits.

“And while your pleasing your Master I want you to think of one thing a master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do.”

“One thing you want him to do or make you do, look at me slave,” I give you a sinister grin

“ And one thing you hope he doesn't do to you or make you do.” I push your head down so you can lick the head of my cock.

“That's right keep thinking those three things,” I push your head down so while you hold your tits I'm fucking your throat.

“You want me to cum again?”

I push you away. “First I want you to write down please on the board, give it some space.”

I spank your ass with my hand.

“Then below write another please, do the same and then write another please and do the same”

The three pleases are on the board I take the pointer.

“Stretch your ass out” you comply

I swack you across the ass with the pointer.

“Now tell me how would you like me to address in private as Miss Frost?” I swack your ass again, “or as Professor cumslut,” and swack again. “Oh don't worry, you're not in any trouble I'm just spanking you because I know you like it,”

“You know what I need a nice screen saver for my computer and one for my phone and maybe one more for fun. So I want you to write next to the first please the one thing you think a Master would do to a slave like you or what he would make you do and end it with Master.

“Then I want you to touch yourself while pretending that you are assigning them some very special homework. Think of all your students watching you as you Feel free to rub whatever parts turn you on.”