Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2011, 07:54 AM   #21
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on the bed, naked except for my red 4 inch high heels, between these two strangers. I've just spend about 5 minutes kissing John. While I didn't want to kiss him, and my mind said that I hated kissing him, my body was telling me differently. I've always been a very oral person. Kissing has always aroused me. I am surprised that my body is responding to his kisses in this situation.

"She's doing better, but I think she's going to need a lot more practice. Why don't you give her a try Bob?" John says.

"OK baby kiss me like you really mean it." With that, Bob pulls me to him and starts kissing me. While I had initially resisted John's kisses, I relaxed my lips and let Bob's tongue invade my mouth without any resistance. His tongue sought out mine and they danced together, rubbing one another. I felt my body warming. After several minutes, Bob pulls away.

"Maybe she'd like to kiss something else." John says. I blush, knowing exactly what they mean, while the two of them laugh. I shake my head no.

Bob asks "But first, I want to know something Sharon, do you have a video camera?" I think, oh god no, don't let these perverts film my degradation.

I reflexively look at the master bedroom closet where we keep the cameras. I shake my head no. Bob says, "John, take a look in that closet."

"I mean, um, yes, we have one, but my husband took it with him this morning." After a few minutes John emerges with the large silver case that holds our new digital video camera.

"Sharon, you weren't going to tell us about this?"

I shake my head no, "I thought my husband took it this morning." "Please, you can have the camera, please, take it." As John pulls it out of the case and turns it on, I dread it more. He points it at me. "Please, please, don't take any pics of me. Please, no, don't, don't use the camera." I can't stand the thought of them having photographic evidence of my humiliation. It will make whatever they do to me ten times worse.

"Don't worry baby, we'll leave you a copy." Bob pushes me back on the bed, "get up there and put your knees up and spread wide so we can get some good shots of your pussy."

Oh god no. "Please, please, just put the camera away. I'll do whatever you want, just put it away." Seeing the stern look on Bob's face, I know that I don't have any choice. I slide up to the headboard and pull my knees up, my heels digging into the bed.

"Spread em."

I bite my lip to stop myself from crying. I ease my legs open.

"Wider"

I spread my legs wider.

"I think I'm ready" John says. Ah, a bit of hope, maybe he has no idea what he is doing, maybe it won't work out.

"Well, start shooting." I hear the click, click, click. I feel sick, the camera is working, but maybe they won't come out very good, maybe they will be all blurry.

"Get your hands down there and spread those pussy lips open. I want some pictures of your pink pussy."

"Please, don't make me do that." "Please....." I see that I have to cooperate. I slowly move my trembling hands down and gently spread my lips. I feel myself warming.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 04:28 PM   #22
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)

Get some good shots of that John I think she’s maybe even getting wet down there. This baby is great so good I don’t even have to get close from here I bet I could count her pussy hairs. What do you think Sharon have you seen the pictures you can take with this. I’ll bet she wishes now that her husband had taken it with him.
I look up at you just in time to see a tear roll off your chick saying don’t cry Sharon we’ll keep those pictures all to ourselves if you be a good girl. Now come down here I say as I grab your ankle and pull you back down to the foot of the bed. Then I start unbuttoning my shirt and take it off I look at you but you’re looking away. John is wandering around the room going through the dresser drawers. I then undo my pants letting them drop to the floor and kick off my shoes. I look at your face it’s as red as a beet and although you don’t want to look at me I catch the sideways glances. My cock is still limp as I take it in my hand saying I’ll bet you’d like kissing this Sharon?

You’re still looking away when I hear you say no. I’m start stroking it and it starts to grow. Did you hear me Sharon I said kiss my dick reaching up I turn your head so you’re looking right at my dick. I call to John get over here and get some picture of our little girl here kissing my cock. John is snapping pictures as you give my cock a peck. Aw is that what you consider a kiss for my cock I’m sure it’s disappointed why don’t you try again this time with some feeling. You say something like please don’t make me do that the camera clicks and you turn to John saying stop that I don’t want me picture taken doing that.

Well Sharon if you don’t want to kiss it maybe you’d rather suck it I say grabbing your hear with both hand and say open your mouth bitch.
bob209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2011, 05:56 PM   #23
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Sitting on my bed, naked except for my red heels; forced to spread my pussy lips as these men watch and take pictures. I just hope that my face isn't in any of the pics. "Get some good shots of that John, I think she's maybe even getting wet down there."

Oh god, please no. I had felt some arousal when I was forced to kiss them, but please, don't let me be getting wet.

John says "This baby is great. So good I don't even have to get close; from here, I bet I could count her pussy hairs." I blush as the thought of being caught in suck detail, but I'm also relieved. If he is so focused on my pubic hair, my face won't be in the pics. "What do you think Sharon, have you seen the pictures you can take with this. I'll get she wishes now that her husband had taken it with him." That's fine, they can take all the pics of my pussy they want, as long as they don't have my face. Those pics could be any pussy. No one will ever know that it is mine.

"Don't cry Sharon, we'll keep those pictures all to ourselves, IF you be a good girl" "Now, come down here" Bob grabs my ankle and pulls me to the foot of the bed.

I watch for a moment as Bob starts to undress, but then I look away. I've known that this is coming. I've known that they intend on raping me. I may not be able to stop it, but I don't have to look at them. My adreniline is pumping, I can feel my blood pressure rising. The fight or flight instinct is rising. "I'll bet you'd like kissing this Sharon." I know what he's talking about, I've seen him out of the corner of my eye.

OH god no. It's probably vile, misformed, a freak of nature. Probably full of diseases. "No."

"Did you hear me Sharon, I said, kiss my dick." At that moment, Bob reaches out and grabs my head, turning me toward him. His penis inches from my face. "John, get over here and get some pictures of our little girl here kissing my cock."

"Please, no pictures....I'll kiss it, but please, put the camera away first."

"Remember what I said about cooperating? This isn't cooperating." Bob says as John takes some pics of Bob's cock in my face.

He's right. If I hope to get out of this, I need to cooperate. But that doesn't mean that I have to enjoy it; and they don't have to enjoy it either. I lean forward and plant one small peck on the head of Bob's penis. I hear the camera click several times as I lean it, kiss it, and lean back.

"Aw, it that what you consider a kiss for my cock. I'm sure it's disappointed. Why don't you try again; this time with some feeling."

"Please, don't make me do that." More clicks from the camera. I turn to John, "Stop that, I don't want my picture taken doing that."

"Well Sharon, if you don't want to kiss it, maybe you'd rather suck it." Bob grabs my hair with both hands, "Open you mouth bitch."

For some reason, I didn't resist. My mouth opened before Bob's cock made contact with my lips. He slid the head of his cock into my mouth and my lips quickly engulfed his head. My tongue touching his head tentatively. I want to moan, but I hold it in.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:44 AM   #24
bob209
Privileged Member

bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)bob209 Level 6 (600+)
Default rp

When you open your mouth I slid my dick right in. I feel your tong swirl around the head of my cock. As you move your head up and down on my dick I watch your chicks cave in sucking on it.

She’s pretty good at this I tell John I think she’s had a lot of practice. What do you say Sharon have you sucked dick before. John says I’ll bet she has she probably sucks her husband off all the time. I watch as your eyes turn toward John and if looks could kill he’d surely be dead.

I don’t think she liked that last comment John says. As he snaps more pictures. Well have to send him some of those pictures when he gets home. So Sharon if you weren’t sucking him before you will be from now on. I move one hand to the back of your head pushing it further down my dick. Ok Sharon time for a little deep throat action I say. You’re pulling your head back against my hand what’s the matter Sharon you like sucking the tip but don’t take it down your throat well that’s going to change. By the time we leave your going to be one of the best cock sucker in this town.

I push your head back so that the head of my dick is laying on your lip now I want you to just open your mouth don’t suck just keep your mouth open I’ll do all the work. I hold your head still and use my hips to slide my dick into your mouth not to far at first but further each time till I feel the back of your mouth. Your make little glug sound each time I do it. I love those little sound don’t you John? Yea make her do more and faster Ok here goes I’m moving my dick in and out faster now some saliva is running over your lip and dripping on your tits as you start to gag. I can hear John taking pictures all the time and when I look down tears are rolling out of your eyes and down your chicks.
Old 03-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #25
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Look Sharon, you don't have a choice in the matter. Cooperate and you can save your life. Just do what they want. Don't piss them off and it will be over soon. When Bill calls, he will realize that something is wrong and ask someone to check on me. Just do what you have to do to get thru this. At least that's what I am telling myself as I take Bob's cock in my mouth.

Reflexes, instincts, I'm not sure what happened, but I started in on his cock. My lips wrapped around it, just below the head, my tongue swirling around the head. Without any prompting I start to move my head up and down on his cock. My lips running along his shaft, my tongue gliding along the underside. I let out a small moan. I hope they didn't hear that. As I mentioned earlier, I'm a very oral person. I've always enjoyed giving head. I've usually found it arousing, and that is the case again.

"She's pretty good at this" Bob tells John, "I think she's had a lot of practice. What do you say Sharon, have you sucked dick before?"

I mumble around Bob's cock, "None of your business." I doubt that they heard me and even if they did hear me, they probably couldn't understand me with a mouth full of cock.

"I'll bet she has probably sucked her husband off all the time." John says.

I glare at him, that's none of your business I say to myself.

John continues to snap pictures of me sucking Bob's cock, "I don't think she liked that last comment." "We have to send him some of these pictures when he gets home."

Bob grabs my head and pushes me further down on his cock. "OK Sharon, time for a little deep throat action."

I try to pull back. I may enjoy giving head, but I don't like gagging on cock, especially rapist cock.

"What's the matter Sharon? You like sucking the tip, but don't take it down your throat. Well, that's going to change. By the time we leave, you're going to be one of the best cock suckers in this town." Bob starts to fuck my face, "Just open your mouth, don't suck, just keep your mouth open, I'll do all the work." Bob is fucking my mouth, deeper and deeper with each stroke. I put my hands on his hips trying to push him away, to stop him from going so deep. But he is too strong. He uses my mouth as he wishes. I can feel tears welling up in my eyes as his penis hits the back of my throat. Out of the corner of my eye, I see John, still taking pics. Pics of Bob fucking my mouth.
Please Bill, call already, call.
Old 03-17-2011, 04:12 PM   #26
bob209
Privileged Member

As you put your hands on my hips and try to pull back I say oh no none of that you’re not going anywhere Sharon not till I’m through with you. I seen the tears but I don’t care this is about my satisfaction not hers. John must have gotten tires of taking pictures now he’s rummaging through the dresser draws. Some nice jewelry you have here Sharon gifts from your husband I guess he says. Then I hear him say and what do you do with these I look over at him as I continue to fuck your mouth and see he’s holding some spring clamp like you would use to hold stacks of paper tighter with.

Don’t tell me I think I can think of something to do with them he’s smiling now as he squeezes them open and let’s them shout. I can see the fear in your eyes as you glance at him. Your thinking you know what they’re used for but what could this monster think of using them for. I just smile as I say don’t worry baby John very creative when it comes to using things.

You’re gagging more now but I can feel I’m about to come and I pull your head down on my dick till your nose is buried in my pubic hair and your beating on my hips. Just then I feel the cum flowing from my dick into your throat. Cum and saliva are leaking from your mouth as I tell you swallow it you bitch.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:01 AM   #27
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

The tears are flowing as the back of my throat gets pounded by Bob's cock, making it difficult to breath. I try to push Bob away, but he is too strong. "Oh no, none of that, you're not going anywhere Sharon, not till I'm through with you."

I'm not paying any attention to John until I hear him say, "What do you do with these?" I see out of the corner of my tear filled eye that he is holding up binder clips. "Don't tell me, I think I can think of something to do with them." and he gives a wicked smile.

I think, oh god, what kind of sick perverts are these; they can't be serious about using them on me. Then Bob says, "Don't worry baby, John is very creative when it comes to using things." Now, I am really frightened.

With that, Bob starts to fuck my face harder, driving out all other thoughts from my brain, except trying to breath. I start to panic. My air is running out, he's not giving me time to breath. I start to pound on his hips with my fists. His cock swells, cutting off even more air. Suddenly I feel my throat filling with his cum, my mouth filling. I'm gagging, gasping, swallowing in an attempt to get any air at all. I'm about to pass out. I feel his cum leaking out of my mouth. "Swallow it you bitch." And I do, some of it at least.
Old 03-18-2011, 07:40 AM   #28
bob209
Privileged Member

As the final spurts of cum leave my dick I feel you go limp and let go of your head watching as you fall to the floor. I look at your chest it’s heaving your still alive just pasted out then I look at your head your eyes are shut and cum is leaking from your mouth polling on the carpet. John flip me that camera I want her to see what a real slut looks like laying on the ground all used and abused. I take several pictures of you laying there. Then toss the camera on the bed.

Bend down and slap your face being carful now get any cum on me. Your eyes flutter when I push your mouth shut saying you loosening my seed now swallow what’s left. John is throwing some of your undergarments out of a drawer on to the floor when he say’s wait what is this I look over and he’s holding a pair of hand cuffs and some leather straps he lays them on the dresser then pulls out a vibrator and a large dildo throwing them o the dresser too. Looks like Sharon here is into some kinky stuff. I look down at you now trying to sit up and looking shocked at John. Is he right Sharon are you into this stuff?

I hear you say please stop I’ll give you all the money in the house and you can take the jewelry just go and leave me alone. John looks over and says I think she’s trying to buy us off what do you think Bob. I look down at you is that what your trying to do honey? Just then the phone starts to ring are you expecting someone I ask?
Old 03-19-2011, 08:33 AM   #29
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

The last thing I remembered was my mouth filling, no, overflowing with Bob's cum; then everything went black.

The next thing I know is that someone is slapping my face. My eyes flutter open. I think, where am I?, was I dreaming? No, it wasn't a dream or more likely a nightmare. There standing over me is the dark haired one, Bob, "Your losing my seed, now swallow what's left." I close my mouth, tasting his vile fluid, and I swallow. God, I could use a drink. A drink of anything to wash away the taste.

The other one, the blonde, John, says "Wait, what is this?" He is holding the handcuffs and leather straps that we had gotten years ago. I'm sure I turned red with embarrassment. When Bill and I were first married, I had told him about my rape fantasies and we had experimented a little with bondage and roleplaying. It wasn't very good, and we didn't do it very often. Then, after the birth of our first child, it stopped completely. The cuffs and straps relegated to the back of a dresser drawer.

Then he pulls out my vibrator and dildo from another drawer. These still got used on an irregular basis. In fact, I had been planning on using them this week. Something tells me that that part of my plan won't be changing. "Looks like Sharon here is into some kinky stuff."

Bob looks at my still sitting on the floor, "Is he right Sharon? Are you into this stuff?"

"Please, you got what you came for. Just take my money and jewelry and leave me alone. I won't tell anyone what happened. I won't tell them I saw you. Just leave."

Suddenly the phone rings. Oh, thank god, Bill is calling. He will realize that something is wrong and call the police. "Are you expecting someone?"

"It might be my husband. He said he would call me." I shut my mouth, almost blurting out call me from Florida. I'm not sure how much they know, but I certainly don't want to let them know anymore.
Old 03-19-2011, 12:40 PM   #30
bob209
Privileged Member

I look at john and say get over here and keep the bitch quite. I’ve done this once before and it worked like a charm. I pick up the phone and say hello a male voice say hello back then who is this? I’m a telephone man sir there has been cable cot and were working to get it back together. If you could try calling back later. He says its ok I can call tomorrow or the next day. I’m out of town till Thursday nothing important I just wanted to say hallo to my wife. Thank you sir I’m sure everything will be back to normal by then.

You look at me with a strange look on your face and I say guess who that was Sharon?
Then I look at John and say you can take your hand of her mouth now. Sharon has been keeping secrets from us haven’t you baby. You know who that was on the phone don’t you it was your husband and he told me he’s going to be out of town till Thursday. That’s right isn’t it John says you mean we have almost a whole week with Sharon here. I look at your trembling you though he was going to save you when he called didn’t you well that idea is out the window now. You’re begging now you want us to just tie you in and leave. Oh were going to tie you up all right but I don’t think were leaving for some time your all our for the next couple days at least.
Old 03-20-2011, 07:47 AM   #31
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

John comes over to me and pushes be back down on the floor. He stradles me at the thighs. For a fleeting moment I consider giving him a swift kick where it hurts, but I know that won't let me escape. I lie there as John sits on my thighs, then he pulls my arms down along side my body and puts his knees right over my forearms. I'm trapped. He leans forward and puts one hand over my mouth and his other over my throat. He leans down, putting his mouth next to my ear, "Don't worry, you and I are going to have a real good time in just a little bit." I try to struggle, but I can barely move. I listen as Bob talks to the caller, telling them that he is from the phone company, repairing the line, and then hangs up.

"Guess who that was Sharon?" "Sharon has been keeping secrets from us, haven't you baby? You know who that was on the phone, don't you. It was your husband and he told me he's going to be out of town till Thursday."

John gets a big smile on his face, "You mean we have almost a whole week with Sharon here?" He lets go of my throat and mouth and gets off of me.

I lie there on the floor, trembling, thinking about what these monsters will do to me for a whole week. I look at Bob. I think that he might be the kinder, more reasonable of the two. John just might be a sadist; I'm more frightened of him. "Please, please, don't hurt me. I can get some money out of the bank for you, then you can go. You've already had your way with me, take my jewelry, the electronics anything."

Bob responds, "I don't think we're leaving for some time. You're all ours for the next couple of days at least."

"Oh god no, please." Just then I hear my cell phone ringing down stairs. I think, YES.
Old 03-20-2011, 03:52 PM   #32
bob209
Privileged Member

Are you exporting anyone else to call you had better tell me now you already have one lie to make up for don’t make it two. I tell John to go down stairs and find that phone then bring it back up to me. And as for you little lady get your ass on that bed and sit down..

John comes back up holding your cell phone he shows it to me. Does he really call you every day I say showing you the text on the phone. It says tried to call you on our land line but got a phone guy instead he said the phone lines were out. But I wanted you to know we got here all right. My parents are thrilled to see the kids and they said to tell you there sorry you couldn’t make it. And maybe you could come down at Christmas break? I’ll try calling you tomorrow Love you.

Now isn’t that sweet he says he loves you we may have to stay and meet him when he gets home. You know we can always just tie him up he’s probably smart enough not to cause trouble but the kids we may have to hurt them to make them understand and you don’t want that do you?

But for now there’s something I just thought of you blanked the screen on the computer down stars but didn’t turn it off I think we should go down stairs and see just how much trouble we can get you in. Now get up and put some cloths on something sexy just in case some one of your friends drops by.
Old 03-20-2011, 09:20 PM   #33
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"I don't know who would be calling." I sit on the bed as you tell me.

"Yes, he does call me every day when he is away."

After you read Bill's text mesage, I realize that I won't be saved today. If anyone else calls, it will be pure luck.

"Isn't that sweet, he says he loves you. We may have to stay and meet him when he gets home. You know, we can always just tie him up; he's probably smart enough not to cause trouble, but the kids ......we may have to hurt them to make them understand, and you don't want that, do you?"

"Oh god, please, leave my children and husband alone. I'm cooperating, I'm doing what you want. And, and, and I'll continue to cooperate, but you have to promise not to hurt my family."

"But for now, there's something I just thought of. You blanked the screen on the computer down stairs, but didn't turn it off. I think we should go down stairs and see just how much trouble we can get you in. Now, get up and put some clothes on, something sexy, just in case some of your friends drop by."

My mind races, what did I have on the computer? Didn't I log off? What sites were I on? Rapeboard, a bondage site, and my secret email account. Oh no, what is he going to do? I keep thinking this over as I dress in the outfit I had laid out on my bed. The garterbelt, stockings, bra, panties, skirt, blouse, and jacket.
Old 03-21-2011, 12:26 AM   #34
bob209
Privileged Member

You look good sweetheart don’t she John Yah good enough to eat. Well maybe later I say but for now let’s just go down stairs and check out that computer shall we. I have you sit in front of it but tell you to keep your hands on your lap. As John pulls up another chair I reach over you and hit the space bar. The computer comes to life with a site called rape board. After taking note of your screen name I go to the site map. How active are you on this site Sharon I ask. You studded not very oh no well let’s just see I click on your profile. So you tell the men your single Sharon you’re going to have to stop lying you even have the wrong state down here.

I go back to questions and answers and find your screen name under the topic have you ever had sex with a stranger and were. When I pull it up I see what you wrote. Yes it was with a real estate sales man in a house he was selling. John has been looking at the paper on the desk and says look at this Bob. I take the paper and see all the open houses you have circled. I look at you and say is this you were going to do today go out and have sex with a realtor today? Your face turns bright red well I know were not realtors but the sex part I think we can arrange. Have you done this in real life or is it just one of your fanatics. NO and please turn that off now Sharon I was just thinking that maybe we’d make your factice real. As I look at the paper I say this guy look pretty good what do you think would you like to have sex with him? You stare up at me as I tell John to get the camera from up stairs and that we’re going for a little ride. When he’s gone I tell you that John has quite a temper and if he gets mad someone might get hurt so you’re going to go along with everything we say aren’t you Sharon.

When John gets back I say where are your car keys Sharon .Why because we’re going out and make your factice come true maybe.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:59 PM   #35
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I feel ashamed, dressed up in this semi professional, yet very sexy outfit, in front of these two. I may be dressed nice, but they didn't have me do my makeup or hair. I'm sure my eyes are red from all the crying. Bob wants to go down and check out the computer. I'm dreading that.

The three of us go downstairs together, with me in the middle. They have me sit at the computer chair, but they tell me to keep my hands in my lap. OH NO. The first site they bring up is rapeboard. They look over my profile, noting some errors as they called them. Bob was leaning over me, changing my location, oh god no, he not only put in my state, but my city too, and he changed my marital status to married. Then he went to the password and checked change password. "What's your password Sharon?"

I didn't want to admit what it was, so I kept my mouth shut as I reviewed my options in my head. "WHAT'S YOUR PASSWORD? NOW."

"wetcunt", I blush.

Bob types it in and it takes. "Oh yeah, that's you alright." Bob spins my chair around and says "No peaking." I hear him typing, apparently changing my password.

They spin me back and look at the question and answer section. Bob reads it aload, keeping me blushing. They are learning my secrets, things no one else who knows the real me knows. They soon discover my plan for the afternoon. Or at least, what they think my plan was. They think I was going to go have sex with a realtor. But, I was only planning on a little flirting. Some might consider it cock teasing, but I only think of it as flirting.

They ask me if I have done it, sex with a realtor, in real life or is it just a fantasy. "No, it's just a fantasy." "Please, turn that off now." I can feel my eyes welling up with tears again.

"Sharon, I was just thinking that maybe, we'd make your fantasy real." Bob says as he picks up the paper, looking at the real estate ads. "This guy looks pretty good, what do you think? Would you like to have sex with him?"

I can't believe it, would they actually take me out of the house, a chance to get away. Should I say yes so that they take me to him.

"John, go get the camera, we're going for a little ride."

My hopes rise, but I try not to show it.

After John goes up the steps, Bob says to me, "John has quite a temper and if he gets mad, someone might get hurt; so you're going to go along with everything we say, aren't you Sharon?"

I've seen the look in John's eye, and the way he was playing with those binder clips. I believe him. "Yes." I shake my head yes, fearing what John is capable of. I'll stay alert and look for an opportunity to escape.

John comes back with the camera. "where are your car keys Sharon?" "We're going out and make your fantasy come true, maybe."

"My keys are in my purse, on the table next to the front door." This may be my best chance to escape, but I have to be sure that I can get away.
Old 03-22-2011, 07:35 AM   #36
bob209
Privileged Member

As John go to get the keys I take a bottle of visine out of my pocket and tell you to use it on your eyes we don’t want any red eye in this video now do we. I say that why your not wareing make up. Mascra running down your chicks wouldent look good eather.

John comes back with your keys and the video camara in one hand and a small gun in the other and sayslook what I found in her purse bob. A gun Sharon I didn’t think you were a vilent girl. Were did you get this srom your husband. You say yes he got it because he’s out of town a lot and wanted me to have some kind of proction when I’ m alone. And you were taking it to day just in case you flirted whit a guy that maybe wouldent take no for an answer when things got hot.

We drive to the open house as we walk in the salesman was just telling a copule that he could get them a really good deal on the house. The man says let us think about it as they leave. Good afternoon fokes he say to us . He tell us his name is dave and that we should look around and if we have any questions just ask. Dosent you wife get up set with you working the weekends No I’m not married that’s why I work on weekends so the married guys can be home with there wifes and kids. That very nice of you I say isn’t it dear buy the way this is my wife Sharon and that’s her brothern law John and my name is Bob. I say to john let me have the cramara when he gives it to me I look at Sharon then back at John. I ask Dave to show is the master bedroom as he leads the way up staries I tell him we bring the camera along so we can take videos so that we rembember witch house had what. I very good idea he says . As we walk ing the master bedroom I imadly notice a worlpool tub in one corner Is that a small sona next to the worlpool I ask yes he says this is a real lovers hide away a copule could spend the whole weekend up here if they wanted theres a small fridge next to the bed and the master bath is right through that door. I make small talk knowing that John has probably already made up the sige sorry had to leave be back later this afternoon. As Dave opens the door for us I wisper to Sharon start flirting with him baby and we can get this show on the road.
Old 03-22-2011, 09:46 PM   #37
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

Bob gives me some visine and tells me to put it in my eyes, we don't won't any red eyes in the video. John comes back with the camera, my keys, and the gun that my husband left with me. I have to explain that my husband left it with me for protection while he was away.

They take me out to the car and John drives to one of the open houses. We go in. I'm tempted to plead for help, but I know that they have that gun and they could kill everyone, so I have to play along.

It's a very nice house. Bob tells me that I have to flirt with the salesman. Maybe I can get him to call the police.

"My, I would certainly love to be a realtor....it must be so exciting...." I rub up against the salesman. "I just love looking at houses, don't you?" "Maybe I could come to some of your other open houses........would you like that?" I open up my jacket, letting him see my sheer blouse and sexy bra underneath."
Old 03-23-2011, 08:45 PM   #38
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch you playing with the salesman then say why don’t you go over to the hot tub and tell me if’s deep enough. We watch you walk over to the tub and bend over giving us a good look at your ass and the g string panties. I nudge Dave and say she’s quite some woman don’t you think?

When he agrees I say but she has a hang up she likes to fuck strangers and I don’t mind because I like to watch her do it. So what do you think Dave would you like to fuck her right now in that bed over there while I just sit in this chair and watch? Dave says what about other people coming in? If you have an out to lunch sign I’ll have John hang it up and lock the lock door. It'll probably only take half an hour or so she does turn you on doesn’t she. Dave stammers yes who wouldn’t be turned on by a woman like her. Ok ware’s the sign he says on top the desk. I yell down to John to get the sign put it up and lock the door and bring me the camera up to me.

When he does I tell him that were going to shoot some film up here with Dave. And he can go down stairs and make himself comfortable for a while but stay out of sight. He Says fine I’ll wait down stairs till you come down.

When he’s gone I say Sharon Dave here has consented to go along with you little factice so why don’t you take him over to the bed and start by giving him a blow job I’m sure he’d like that wouldn’t you Dave sure he says hurrying over to the bed and taking you with him. When you start to strip each other I start filming. Once you’re down to your panties and Dave only has his briefs on I say pull those briefs down and give him a good blow job as you do you keep looking over at me then finely say. And you’re going to stay here all the time.

Of course my dear just like all the other times And Dave she likes it deep and hard don’t you Sharon. You look at me and I smile at you well get started we don’t have all day.
Old 03-23-2011, 09:40 PM   #39
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I don't want to do it, but I know John has that gun. I have to play along and flirt with the realtor. Then Bob tells me to go check the hot tub, if it is deep enough. I go over and look in it. Realizing that Bob wanted me to flirt with him, I bend over at the waist, knowing that my skirt will ride up in back. At the very least, this will provide them with a good view of my legs and maybe the tops of my stockings, but I'm pretty sure they won't see my panties. I hear Bob and Dave the realtor talking, but they are almost whispering, so I can't make out what they are saying. I decide to stay bent over, giving them a show, it's the easiest way to flirt.

Then I hear Bob yell down to John, "Put up the sign and lock the door and bring the camera up."

Uh oh. They are going to make me do it. I start to shake with nerves. I straighten up and turn to face them. I see the look on Bob's face and know I have to get back to flirting. I force a smile. Bob tells John that "we're going to shoot some film up here with Dave. Go down stairs......"

"What's going on Bob?" I ask.

"Sharon, Dave here has consented to go along with your little fantasy, so why don't you take him over to the bed and start by giving him a blow job." I can tell by the tone of your voice that you are deadly serious and I shouldn't object. "I'm sure he'd like that, wouldn't you Dave?"

With that, Dave practically drags me over to the bed in his excitement. Dave starts by slipping my jacket off and kissing me. He then starts unbuttoning my blouse. I look over to Bob and he motions with his hand to move it along. I unbutton Dave's shirt. How can I get him to understand that I need help. Maybe I will have a chance, maybe we will be in each other's arms, kissing ears, nibbling, and I'll be able to whisper to him to call the police.

Dave gets my sheer blouse off, exposing my sexy white, lacy, pushup bra. He starts kissing my neck as his hands travel down and unzip my skirt, letting it slide over my hips and to the floor, exposing my white lace and satin garterbelt and thong. I fumble with Dave's belt and I get his pants undone and they drop to the floor. Dave's hands are all over me. They feel good, much better than those 2 animals. Dave gets my bra undone and I let it slide down my arms and drop to the floor. My nipples are already stiffening. Dave reaches out and starts to play with my breasts, lightly caressing them, stroking them, gently circling my nipples, then a gentle pinch. "Oooo" I moan softly. I wish my husband had made love to me last night. If he would have I probably wouldn't be so horny.

"Pull those briefs down and give him a blowjob." "Dave, she likes it deep and hard, don't you Sharon?" "Well, get started, we don't have all day."

I look over at Bob, sitting there with the video camera going, watching the little red light that tells me he is recording all of this. I slip down to my knees on the soft carpet, looking Dave's erection directly in my face. He's bigger than my husband, about an inch longer, maybe 6 inches and a bit thicker. I lean forward and open my mouth, my tongue reaching out to touch the head. I quickly wrap my lips around the head and suck him in. "mmm" I start moving up and down his cock, my wet lips gliding along his length, my right hand reaches for his balls and strokes them while my left goes around behind him to grab his ass. I glance over, Bob is still there, still filming. I hear Dave moan. I don't think this will take long.
Old 03-23-2011, 10:25 PM   #40
bob209
Privileged Member

I watch Sharon glancing over at my with Daves dick sliding in and out of her lips covered with slive it’s almost shinney. I see your hands one on his balls and the other rapped around his ass. He starts to moan as his hand reaches down cressing your tit. Then he tell you to just keep your mouth open as he puts his other hand on the back of your head forcing it futher down his dick till you gag. He keeps moving your head fastertill I hear him say I’m going to cum. Well go ahad Dave and make her swallow it all. I see his ass jerk as he forces his dick deep into your throat. He holds your head still on his dick and I see some of his cum rolling past your lips and dropping on your tit.

Now swallow it Sharon then you can suck his dick clean and lick his balls. I ask Dave you think you can get it up again. He says I think so of she’ll startsuyckingit again. You heard him Sharon get him hard again and he can fuck you on the bed does that sound good to you Davey boy. Sure does this is even better then making a sale. He picks up uptossing you on the bed then straddles you brests laying his dick on your lips. I say come on Sharon this is what you wanted go for it..