Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-02-2007, 10:01 AM   #21
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hermione blushes as she feels his hand move between her legs and playing with her slit. She wants to run, to escape this place but without her wand she is helpless to get him off of her. He then asks her if she masturbates and she blushes even redder. "I don't think that is any of your business." She says defiantly. She has masturbated in the privacy of her own room but she will not freely tell this perverted creep in front of her that.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
abandon their defences . . .
fireflights is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:03 AM   #22
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)
Send a message via MSN to _lawless Send a message via Yahoo to _lawless

"It seems you need some punishment to help you out with that defiance problem." He said, and grabbed her by the hair, then bends her over one of the empty group tables they worked in. "Stick your ass in the air, I'm going to give you some MUGGLE punishment."
_lawless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2007, 10:10 AM   #23
fireflights
Never say never

fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)fireflights has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hermione gasps and cries a little as he pulls her hair and tosses her to the table face down. He tells her to stick her ass in the air for punishment, muggle style. "No! let me go!" She cries as she tries to kick back at him from behind. She will not make this easy for him no matter what she does. "Let me go!" She screams out again as she tries to wiggle herself free of him. "I will never give myself freely to you in any manner you creep!"
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 10:14 AM   #24
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)_lawless Level 3 (300+)

He slapped down on her ass, while holding her down. "As if you had a choice." He said, and rubbed her ass after the slap, then he slapped it again, and again. "The sooner you submit to your fate, the sooner I will be done, and let you go back to being the goody goody know-it-all... until tonight, that is."
Old 03-02-2007, 10:18 AM   #25
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione cries out with each slap he administers to her ass. She does not want to submit to him, not now and not ever. She knows he will take from her what he wants but she does not want to give it to him freely. "Why are you doing this to me?" She sobs out the question that has been on her mind for so long now and cries as another slap is landed to her ass, followed by his caresses.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 10:21 AM   #26
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Because." He said. "It's fun to make little innocent goody goodies like you cry... and it's even funner to have you at my will." He then unzipped his pants from under his cloak, and took it off. He put the head of his hardened cock to her opening. "Here it comes, my new slut." And with that, he pushed into her.
Old 03-02-2007, 10:27 AM   #27
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione squirmed as she felt him at her opening and knew what was coming. "No please! Oh god no don't do this!" She pleads a split second before he thrusts himself into her virgin pussy, taking her innocence along with his pleasure of her body. Hermione clings to the table below her and sobs as she feels his cock inside of her, stretching her as he takes her for his own. "Oh god it hurts!" She sobs as he rapes her.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 10:30 AM   #28
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Don't worry." He told her, while moving in and out of her slowly. "It only hurts the first time... next time, I'll be sure to make you enjoy it." He told her, and bent over, putting both hands on her breasts, and starts groping them while he moves in and out of her. "And I will warn you not to go to the Ministry or Dumbledore... Dumbledore trusts me with all his being... and the Ministry might as well be controled by Malfoy."
Old 03-02-2007, 10:35 AM   #29
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione can't see any way out of this, she was destined to be at his whim as long as he held those pictures over her. She feels him thrusting in and out of her body as his hands grope her breasts and the thought of being his slave to his sexual whims. Tears pour down her face and she hopes she never has to explain to anyone that she lost her virginity to Severus Snape. She covers her face with her hands as she sobs out her shame and misery while he fucks her from behind.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 10:39 AM   #30
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He took his hands away from her breasts, and stands up straight, pushing into her harder, and starts slapping her ass while he thrusts. He wouldn't stop... she was his, and that's all there was to it. "You know those coins you used in the D.A? You're going to make two of them, so I can inform you when I want your body."
Old 03-02-2007, 10:45 AM   #31
fireflights
Never say never

Hermione feels him insert him self if at all possible more into her pussy as he thrusts harder into her. His slaps to her ass make her whimper with tears continuing to fall down her cheeks and she can merely nod at his command as he orders her to make two coins so that he can use them to call her for sex. This brings another thought into her head. What if she becomes pregnant? How is she going to explain that to everyone and still be able to show her face again to her friends. "I don't want to get pregnant." She whimpers absentmindedly though she is not aware her thoughts have now been vocalized.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 10:49 AM   #32
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"You won't be... I won't cum inside of you. I'll just do it on your face, instead." He said, and groaned. "Speaking of which, that's going to be pretty soon." He told her, and started to groan. "Mmm... if you start working with me, I might even decide to let you swallow it instead of it going onto your face."
Old 03-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #33
fireflights
Never say never

The thought of swallowing his cum made Hermione sick. How could he do this to her? He was her professor, her teacher and he was making her his love slave. Hermione closed her eyes as she could no longer bear the thought of being her potions masters sex slave and having to be at his every whim. What would happen to her after school? Would she be allowed a normal life, to marry and have children like she had always wanted or would she be kept in Snape's home and be at his beck and call. All she wants now is to get out of this room as soon as she can and the only way she can is to do what he asks of her and she knows it.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 07:08 PM   #34
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"Start moving with me, like the whore you are." He told her, and then kissed her neck. He turned her around. "Move your legs around my waist." He said, and then bends over her. "And start kissing me." He said, and starts massaging her breasts.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:15 PM   #35
fireflights
Never say never

His voice pulls her out of her thoughts and as he demands she move with him, like a lover she feels sickened but can't see a way out of it. When he pulls out of her there is a split second of relief but she soon finds herself facing him as he demands she wrap herself around him and kiss him. Hermione wraps her legs around his waist as he enters her again. Having to force herself to kiss him though is another matter, it takes her a moment before she can bring herself to draw her lips to his and kiss him.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 07:17 PM   #36
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He opens his mouth, and pushes his tongue into hers, then starts to massage her tongue with his, and continues to push in and out of her. "Before you leave, I'm going to take another picture of cum all over your face... it will ensure you don't try to stay away from me." He told her, with a smirk.
Old 03-02-2007, 07:23 PM   #37
fireflights
Never say never

The force of his fucking her, hitting her pussy with friction begins to bring on the sensation of pleasure from this and as he slips his tongue inside of her mouth a small groan passes her lips. He breaks the kiss to speak and the words that come out of him make her eyes well up with shameful tears. She knows she can't fight this and she will have no choice but to be his slave for as long as he desires of her but it scares her to have to be his whore.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 07:26 PM   #38
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

He kisses her forehead, and continued to move in and out. "Mmm... I can feel you getting wet... could it be you're starting to enjoy it a little?" He asked. He then tapped his erection with his wand, and mumbled something. "There... now I'm good for a little while longer... I'll make you cum."
Old 03-02-2007, 07:36 PM   #39
fireflights
Never say never

His words taunt her mind as she closes her eyes. How could she be enjoying this? How could she allow her professor to make love to her like a lover? She did not know that answer to this but even as he told her his determination to make her cum she could feel the sensations inside of her rising, telling her that she was indeed starting to feel good down there. But she did not want this! She did not want to like him fucking her body and taking her virginity. "Please no." She says in a weak voice. "I don't want to like this." She again is not realizing she is speaking the last part but she truly is afraid that once she gives into him and cums for him that she will be his forever and it is not a feeling Hermione likes at all.
wakes imagination . . .
Silently the senses
Old 03-02-2007, 07:39 PM   #40
_lawless
Chaos Bringer

"It's not your choice." He said. "Your mind is vast with knowledge, but your will is pretty weak." He told her, and then started to kiss her again, and started to pinch her nipples a bit harder. "And once we're done... you're going to be my obedient pet... affectionate and all." He said, and slips his tongue into her mouth, and stared at her face.