Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-27-2007, 04:11 AM   #21
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)Aida (Slut) Level 1 (100+)

I let out a drawn out groan, moaning in despair as I shake my head, my juices dripping down my bare thighs along with your cum.
"No...please..."
Aida (Slut) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2007, 03:05 PM   #22
drmephisto

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yell at you stuffing your panties into your mouth. You look at me with pleading eyes and beg for mercy. "I'm just going to keep you for a few hours then I'll let you go," I say as I prepare myself to enter you again.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:24 PM   #23
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I sob terribly, the tears staining my face as I struggle and wobble on my tiptoes, hoping you'll stop as I scream into my panties.
"MMMMPHHH!"
Old 03-04-2007, 02:47 PM   #24
drmephisto

I take hold of your legs and pull you toward me as you shake your head trying to scream no, please don't. Because you are still wet, I slide easily into you and just relish the pleasure of your young cunt around my hard throbbing bone like flesh. Your squirming only adds to the pleasure.
Old 03-05-2007, 01:10 AM   #25
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She let out a long drawn out groan of pleasure, closing her eyes in miserable guilt as she felt her juices spilling around the hard cock penetrating her welcoming slit.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:55 PM   #26
drmephisto

Ahhh, she seems to be enjoying being my sex toy. FOr now I will cum in her and then I must move to another location. It will be day light soon. I let loose another load of cum as she reacts with a mix of delight and disgust. After being hung by her wrists for as long as she was she is too weak to resist as I take her down and tie her wrists behind her. I then bring her back to my car. I'm going to take you home with me sweet heart, I say as I open the trunk. She tries to protest but is too weak and is easily placed in the trunck as I close the lid.
Old 03-06-2007, 06:58 PM   #27
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I struggle inside the trunk, sobbing miserably as I feel his cum mixed with mine still in my body.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:44 PM   #28
drmephisto

A short trip to my house. I enter the garage and take you kicking and screaming into my basement into a sound proofed room. I strip you of what clothes you are still wearing and tie your wrists together in front of you. You continue to resist which only excites me more. I then drag you to the bed in the room and tie you to the head rail in such a way that all you can do is lie on your back helplessly. "Comfortable?" I ask as I remove my clothes and look down on you like a delisious meal that I am about to devour. I rip the tape form your mouth and you scream for help as I climb on you.
Old 03-07-2007, 02:50 PM   #29
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream wildly, flailing uselessly in my bonds as I feel the open air rushing against my bare wet slit and my helpless nude body.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:42 PM   #30
drmephisto

I grab at your struggling legs and pull them apart. "Scream baby scream, you'll just make me harder," I say as I slip my hands under you and squirm areound to find your wet clit with my hard cock. Finally I find it and it slides in to you.
Old 03-07-2007, 05:43 PM   #31
Aida (Slut)
Banned

Now I scream more in pleasure than in panic, gasping as you fuck me into submission.
Old 03-07-2007, 06:03 PM   #32
drmephisto

"Ohhh you're enjoying this my little slut, that's good, that means that you will not mind being locked down here for the rest of your life, ha ha ha haaaaaaa...............
Old 03-07-2007, 06:13 PM   #33
Aida (Slut)
Banned

She screamed again, this time more in misery, though his cock was wet with her juices as she came.
"Noooo! SOMEONE HELP!"
Old 03-12-2007, 12:14 PM   #34
drmephisto

My hard cock pounds your sweet wet cunt as you scream at the assult. You look at me with eyes that plead for mercy as I continue to enjoy the plesure of you and know that I will have you with me for the rest of your life. I cum in you and you let out a cry of despair as the hot sticky liquid fills your hole. "I'll just leave you tied there so I can return when ever I want to fuck you again my sweet," laughing as I pull out of you.
Old 03-12-2007, 02:40 PM   #35
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I gasp, feeling your sticky cum dripping out of my swollen cunt, mixed with my juices, moaning in misery and humiliation.
"Noooo! Please, let me go, you've had your way with me already!"
Old 03-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #36
drmephisto

"Yes I have had my way and I will again" I say as I pinch your sweet nipples just to the point of causing discomfort. Then I check the rope around your wrists. "These are secure, you're not going anywhere, but I am only for a short while and when I return I may try that sweet ass of yours," I say laughing as I leave and slam the heavy steel door shut.
Old 03-12-2007, 08:29 PM   #37
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream desperately, struggling against my bonds uselessly as I feel my nipples swollen and stiff.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:34 PM   #38
drmephisto

After a few hours I return to find you asleep, still helplessly tied on the bed as I left you. I sneak in and approach you. I sit beside you and gently stroke your nice tits gently awakining you. When you realize where you are.........
Old 03-13-2007, 02:33 PM   #39
Aida (Slut)
Banned

I scream, struggling uselessly.
"Please...let me go home...please."
I cry miserably.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #40
drmephisto

I stand up and undress getting hard because of your pleading. "Oh but sweetheart you are home," I say as I grab your flayling legs holding them so I can get between them. I trap them between my arms, your ankles now on my shoulders as I line up my cock to put it in you. "Here we go!" I say as I slide it in in one quick hard thrust.