Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-26-2008, 11:31 PM   #41
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I tighten the grip on ur hairs causing u pain and say," take it fully inside u slut, I want no stains of the waste on it when it comes out. Use ur tongue to clean it and lick it." I slap u again on ur face. I see that u r still struggling with the cock, I raise my fist and blow hard on ur right side below ur arms on the rib cage, knocking the air out of you.

You fall down with the blow. I bent on u, hold ur nipples, pinch and pull them towards me to make u on ur knees again and while pinching one nipple, hold ur hairs again and start fucking ur face with my semi hard dick now.
brutal_ravisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2008, 11:56 PM   #42
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I did not expect the punch to my ribs as I attempted to do as you told me too. I fell down on the floor as you bent over me and pinched and pulled my nipples. I screamed from the pain as you pulled me back in place and began fucking my mouth wildly. Tears streamed down my face as you cock grew in my mouth.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2008, 07:40 AM   #43
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)brutal_ravisher has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to brutal_ravisher Send a message via Yahoo to brutal_ravisher

I am now enjoying the warmth of ur mouth and softness of ur tongue. "keep ur teeth away or I will remove all of them and then fuck ur mouth" I warn u with some anger and command mixed in the tone.

I slowly stopped the movement of my dick and order u, "I wont fuck ur mouth, U will suck me like a whore and if u dont know, I have the roughtest way to teach and train girls like u."

I wait for u to react
Old 09-28-2008, 07:19 PM   #44
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I trembled at your threat and knew I would have to try my hardest to please you even though I did not know what I was doing. I slid to the floor on my knees and crawled between your legs and began to stroke your cock with both hands. After you groaned a few times I put one hand on the base of your cock and opened my mouth to admit your cocks head. I thought about an ice cream cone and how the lips and tongue work on one and began to munch on the circumference of your cock's head licking the top from time to time. You must have liked it because you groaned. I did that for awhile and then pressed my tongue to you little slit and lapped up your pre-cum.

I opened my mouth wider and began to go down your cock rolling my tongue over and under it as I went down and met my hand. I went back up your cock sucking it gently until I reached the top and then sucked on your cock's head wildly and went back down your cock a bit quicker rolling my tongue all over your cock as I went along. As soon as I hit my stroking hand I moved back up sucking your cock a bit harder and ended again by sucking your cock's head wildly. I kept up this pattern until I felt his cock throbbing. I could feel it start to shoot and removed my hand and let your cock spray it's cum down my throat, hoping I did a good job.

Last edited by rvplymates; 10-02-2008 at 06:13 PM.
Old 09-28-2008, 11:00 PM   #45
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

(Please take care of the subject, it should be first person rather than the third person)

I can see that my threats have worked and you start sucking me like a cock slut. I like the feelings as you suck me at your best. It gets bigger and starts throbbing.

You anticipate that I might cum in ur mouth but I have different idea. I see that u have been waiting for it and I slap u hard on ur face. "You are no more to expect something according to ur convenience. I will face fuck u now as hard as I can and then I will cum in you and meanwhile, I want u to look into my eyes."

Saying this I hold ur hair tight and start fucking ur face deep throat. I see that its unbearable for u and I hit between ur boobs with my knee and say, "look into my eyes."

I keep ramming deep throat in ur mouth, gagging you.
Old 10-02-2008, 06:25 PM   #46
rvplymates
Banned

I was shocked as you slapped my face hard and told me that I should not anticipate what you will do. You said you would face fuck me now and you wanted me to look you in the eyes. I did not know what that meant but soon I felt you slamming into my mouth and holding my hair tightly, taking my breath away. I look around the room and you knee me between the breasts and remind me to look you in your eyes. I look into your eyes gagging and choking as tears stream down my face. You rammed in and out of my mouth with no pity and I just wanted to die.
Old 10-03-2008, 01:04 AM   #47
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I fuck u hard and deep in ur mouth. The dick is at its harderst state, its hitting ur throat beyond tonsils. I fuck u hard and for a moment, I hold my dick in ur mouth gaggin u and struggling for air.

You look at me, begging for mercy but I dont give u till I see ur eyes start rolling. I pull out my dick from ur mouth and before u recover, I do that again.

"Raped and tortured virgins clips are sold at higher rates." I say without any expression on my face.
Old 10-03-2008, 06:16 PM   #48
rvplymates
Banned

I keep staring into your eyes as you drive your cock down my throat. I struggle as you cut off my air and I feel myself floating into nothingness and then you pull your cock out of my throat and I suck in as much air as I can. You keep doing it to me over and over and then the last time you tell me, "Raped and tortured virgins clips are sold at higher rates." I start crying as I looke at your cold expressonless face. I cant believe you are doing this to me for money.
Old 10-03-2008, 10:50 PM   #49
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I look into your eyes full with shock and say, "Dont blame me for these things. I am only recovering my money from your dad thru you. To pay debts of the dad is the duty of a child."

I smile at you and gag u again, reach deep in your throat and my cock twitches in your mouth. The first shot of cum goes right in to your throat. I knew you might try to resist and pull me away but I hold you strong and shoot all the cum in your mouth.

"Dont drop it on the floor or I will bleed you equal to the drops u expel."

My dick still throbs in your mouth. I know you need some water to swallow all the cum as its sticky. I help you by releasing some amount of my pee in your throat and say, drink this too slut. Dont resist, remember, beggers are not choosers.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:43 PM   #50
rvplymates
Banned

I felt the first shot of your cum in my throat and tried to pull away but you held my head hard against your groin. I swallowed as fast as I could as you threatened to bleed me for expeling any of your cum. Tears stream down my face at this new humilation but I soon learned that there are worse things then swallowing your come. I look up at you with poor hate as you pee down my throat. I couldn't believe how filthy you were and it showed in my eyes how you revolted me. I couldn't believe you thought you were doing me a favor as my stomach turned.

"drink this too slut. Dont resist, remember, beggers are not choosers."

You werent letting go of me, it was as if you knew that if you did, I would be voimiting all over the place.
Old 10-04-2008, 07:41 AM   #51
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I smile at you and lead u to the bathroom again by pulling your hairs, kneel you under shower and release my remaining load of hot pee on your body. when I finish it, i ask you to get clean and comeback for the anal rape. I speak with such calm on my face that its all normal for me.

You cry out profusely to see that u r helpless.

I wait for you and I see you come out with a towel wrapped around shoulders.

I stand up and come near you. "Good, now u r fresh enough to be raped again."
Old 10-05-2008, 10:49 PM   #52
rvplymates
Banned

I scream as you drag me to the bathroom again by my hair. You force me to my knees in the shower and pee all over my body. I dont dare to open my mouth as I knew you had no reason not to pee in my mouth, you had did that already. I do cry from the humilation though and I am glad when you stop. You tell me to get clean and go back to the bedroom for anal rape. I wasn't too sure what that was as I watched you leave the room, I started the shower and scrubbed my skin raw. I felt so dirty. I walked out of the bathroom with a towel around my shoulders and you come over to me and tell me, "Good, now u r fresh enough to be raped again."

I look up at you with pleading eyes, "Please, no more, you must have enough film by now".
Old 10-06-2008, 12:18 AM   #53
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I snatch your towels and see that your body still has some water droplets. I lean and lick the water on your shoulder and say, no babe, I am going to rape your ass now. If you resist me well, the tape will be sold at even higher rates and you might be free.

I take your right nipple in one hand and start playing with it and another hand traces down from your semi wet hairs to the back and stop at your ass crack. My tongue moves towards your neck and lips take some flesh inside, giving u a passionate kiss.

I am waiting for you to start resisting so that I can rape ur ass. You are in a pity as you know u r helpless, u know u have to give urself and bear the pain and yet u r asked to resist. I feel some drops of tears on my hands and I suddenly pinch the nipple hard to provoke resistance in you.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #54
rvplymates
Banned

I went after the towel before I thought and then just stopped as you leaned toward my body and licked the water drops that were still on my shoulder. You said something that I just could not get my mine around, "no babe, I am going to rape your ass now. If you resist me well, the tape will be sold at even higher rates and you might be free." I shook my head no as I was sure your huge cock would never fit in my ass that seemed impossible.

You started playing with my nipple as your other hand traced down my hair to my ass. I didn't like how you were rubbing the separation of my cheeks as your tongue moved neck and lips and before I knew it you held me in a passionate kiss. I wanted to pull away but I knew you would hurt me if I did so I stood passively as you had your way.

I screamed as you pinch my nipple hard and cry and I try to pull away from you, smacking at the hand that was squeezing my nipple.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:04 PM   #55
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I dont leave my grip on the nipple, rather I apply more pressure only to increase pain for you. I take ur lips in mine again and move my figer to your ass hole and try to enter the finger in it.

Your ass muslces contract and dont allow me to enter but I become successful in entering two fingers in your tight ass and make u scream in my mouth again. I see your nipple gave some fluid away as I have almost flattened them. I also move my tongue on the wound that I gave on your lips earlier to cause u further discomfort.

Two of my fingers are now in ur ass and I start stroking it fast making impossible for u to stand. I leave ur nipple, wrap that hand around ur waist and lift u up. I throw u on bed on your belly. I pull ur waist from behind and make u on ur knees. "I will show you how a bitch is fucked" I pin your head down with my hand, part your ass chicks and start rubbing my cock to your ass hole.
Old 10-12-2008, 06:13 PM   #56
rvplymates
Banned

I screamed into your mouth as you squeezed my nipple even harder, I thought you were going to rip it off and then I felt a second pain as your finger dug into my ass. I felt I was winning the battle there as you were having difficulty getting in there but suddenly you slam to fingers into my as and a scream again just to have the sound muffled from your probing tongue. I felt my nipple pop or at least that is how it felt as liquid spread onto my breast. I wanted to die and die now as you tormented my sore lips too. So many pains from so many places made me weak as you wrapped your arm around my waist and lift me up and throw me on the bed. I was on my stomach when you pulled me up onto my knees and spoke to me. "I will show you how a bitch is fucked.”. I felt you pin my head to the mattress as you parted my cheeks at started to rub your cock at my small anus opening. I screamed as you pushed your cock’s head into my ass. The burning pain was unbelievable and I did not think it could get any worse then this.
Old 10-12-2008, 11:30 PM   #57
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I find some difficulty as your ass is real tight and ur muscles contract to make it even smaller. "try your best to prevent me but I will rip you." Saying this I give brutal and harsh thrusts and enter in your ass completely causing you a lot of pain. My thrusts have been wild and hence I can feel some blood giving me lubrication inside your ass.

I hold u from ur waist and start raping your ass with fast and deep shots. Each time your boobs move with my thrusts. Your tears and screams are recorded by the cameras. I start slapping your ass cheecks one by one with my hands and keep fucking you in a steady rhythm. I fuck you for almost 10 minutes drying your tears and screams.

Now I will cum in your ass too and you will again clean me off. Do it at your best. We will review the film and if we can raise enough money, we might let you go.

I then cum in your ass and stay there for a few moments. The dick is out, covered with my cum and your blood and the smell of your ass.

I slap on your cheeks again, suck me you bitch.
Old 10-13-2008, 07:18 PM   #58
rvplymates
Banned

"try your best to prevent me but I will rip you." I thought you couldn’t get in my ass but suddenly you slammed in and my scream was piercing. You thrusts were hard and fast and my screams got louder and louder. I just knew you had ruined me and imagined all kinds of surgery. You just gave me no relief but kept pounding into my ass. Tears streamed down my face as my screams never stopped.

The pain from your penetration wasn’t bad enough, you started slapping my ass, one cheek at a time as you ram into my ass. I cry hysterically from this terrible punishment. I burn inside as you continue to slap my ass and pound my ass. Soon I am too weak to scream or cry as I go limp but you hold me up and continue to rape my ass. Your voice comes through the red fog of pain. “Now I will cum in your ass too and you will again clean me off. Do it at your best. We will review the film and if we can raise enough money, we might let you go”.

I felt your hot cum enter my bowels and pray you will get out of my ass but you stay there and I feel your cock throb inside me making me feel less then human. You pull your cock out finally and slap my ass once more and tell me to suck me, Bitch. You turn me around so my tear stained, pain ridden face is on camera as you push your filthy cock in my mouth. I gag from the taste of you but you grab my hair and begin to push forward and back seeming to know I was about to crumple.
Old 10-13-2008, 10:55 PM   #59
brutal_ravisher
Privileged Member

I see that you have lost your energy to suck and thus I ram your face once again. I do it for a minute but I see no action from you as u just dont react at all. You are kneeling, resting your back against the leg of the bed to support from falling but not really reacting.

"I need a slut and not a toy", saying this, I touch your sore pussy lips with my toe and the toe immed gets entry into the soft channel. I crudely move my thick toe supported by the fingers and scracth the skin as it has sharp nails and rough skin. I slap very hard on your face again and ram the toe as deep as possible to bring u back to the alert level.

"Suck me, use your tongue, clean the dick and I might let you go."
Old 10-17-2008, 11:12 PM   #60
rvplymates
Banned

Your toes in my pussy just make me want to give up even more. As I see the light fading you slap my face and tell me what to do. I don't believe you will ever let me go but I begin to lick your cock from base to tip from different angles and then I allow your cock to go deep into my mouth as I lick it going down and suck it coming up. I felt like a sex machine as my tongue rapped around your cock going down again and I sucked hard coming up. I had a tempo going now as I licked wildly going down and sucked your cock hard coming up.

I noticed your cock growing in my mouth and knew that this was going to be another cum in my mouth, face or breasts but I really didn't care any more. You had ruined me and I saw no future for myself as I dipped my head and took one of your hard round balls in my mouth. I sucked on it until it was soaked and then let it go as I took your second ball in my mouth and licked it wildly. When you groaned I returned to your cock. Licking it as I went down and sucking it as I went up. I kept my hand cupped around your balls and squeezed them gently as I went down and up your cock.