Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2008, 10:30 PM   #141
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Intheshadows

I laughed as Lynn tried to kick us and I grabbed the bucket of Ice Water that I had prepared. I spilled the frozen water all over her body and without hesitateing got between her legs and thrust my cock into her pussy and started to fuck her hard. I said, "It's my turn."
Intheshadows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2008, 11:39 PM   #142
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I lost my breath as Jack poured the ice cold water over my body. I was shivering when he said it was his turn and rammed his cock deep inside me. I buck at him trying to dislodge him and he liked it. I hated what he was doing to me but my body was loving it as it heated up quickly. Now I was fighting him and my body. Suddenly Sue squeezed my large breasts together and started sucking both nipple hard at the same time. Now I was moaning, as both of them worked on me.

Sue had grinned at Jack and made a motion with her hands of what she wanted to do with Lynn. He nodded his head as he slammed into Lynn over and over again. Sue squeezed Lynn's breasts together and drew both nipples into her mouth and sucked hard. He was excited that she was getting Lynn going with Jack.
rvplymates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2008, 12:30 AM   #143
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)Intheshadows Level 6 (600+)

I'm not sure why but watching Sue suck on Lynn's large tits made me want to cum on them while Sue still had them in her mouth. I withdrew my cock from Lynn's pussy and aimed it at Lynn's tits and stroked it a few times until my cum shot out and landed all over her tits and a bit on Sue's face.
Old 05-17-2008, 12:46 AM   #144
rvplymates
Banned

rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)rvplymates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As soon backs off Lynn's breasts she licks her lips. Tasting his cum and smiling as she licks her way down to Lynn's pussy and begins pumping her tongue into the depths of it.

Lynn groans loudly as hot cum lands on her breasts and Sue moves down her body to lick deep within her. Her breast stand up, the nipples hard and inviting.
Old 05-19-2008, 10:44 PM   #145
Intheshadows
Privileged Member

Watching this was almost too much to take, thinking back to a couple of days ago I could hardly believe this was the result. I moved to near Lynn and took her lips into mine and kissed her passionatly as Sue continued to pleasure he with her tongue.
Old 05-20-2008, 12:09 AM   #146
rvplymates
Banned

Lynn felt Jack's lips on hers and kissed him like a straving person would a steak as Sue work her body making her hotter then she had ever felt before. Her body was alive with sensations as Sue and Jack played with her body.