Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-13-2007, 02:18 PM   #21
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

"Well Dear you shouldnt ignore me too much as, you need to check in with me since I am the owner and Manager!!" So haul your cute ass and the rest of you into the cabin here and we will get you set up!?"

I look her up and down and hold the door open for her. checking out her young cute ass as she goes in! I turn the check in sign around as I spot a young man walking up now!
With broken glass
And cirumcized the skipper!
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:28 PM   #22
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie has initial reputation

I turn and look a little sheepish as the other women speaks to me but walking through the open door to sign in saying "Oh, I'm sorry. I didnt know, I'm new here." I still dont know what the whole camp was all about but I trust the refrence I had gotten from one of my guy friends. I sign in and look around to smile in greeting at the guy that walked in behind me.
Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 02:43 PM   #23
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Okay you kids sign in here please and sign the release forms. And your bedding is in the lockers across the room. Go pick out your bunks...girls cabins are on the right boys on the left. and no mixing you GET ME!!

You guys have fun but come back after making your bunks so I know what too mark off! Have a great time...ohhh and uhh let me know if you smell a wet dog around okay!?
With broken glass
Old 08-13-2007, 03:01 PM   #24
Rosie
Privileged Member

After signing all the different forms without reading them at all I turn toward the mentioned lockers and get out some bedding and then look to where the girls cabins are. With a last smile at the owned and then a studying look of the guy I turn and walk out to find my bed. Walking into the cabin I pick the cleanest looking bed after realizing I am the first girl here, and quickly make my bed not wanting to be in the cabin longer then I have to. I follow instructions and after making my bed I walk back to the Admin. cabin and look to the owner asking "Ok, I'm back after making my bed. Did you need to know something?"
Old 08-13-2007, 03:11 PM   #25
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Yes dear, very simple...come over to the main chart here! Now which cabin and which bunk young lady!??"

After she tells me i put her name on her bunk location. "Okay Rosie...you can go and explore all you want but if you hear a bell ringing that is assembly okay??
So have fun and be careful, any questions come back and see me any time...my Name is Sindy!!
With broken glass
Old 08-13-2007, 03:18 PM   #26
Rosie
Privileged Member

Rosie nodded her head in understanding after she pointed out her bunk and listened to Sindy's words. She turned then and walked out of the Admin. cabin, her short shorts showing the curve of her ass just slightly, and once out of the cabin looked around, deciding where she should go to sit and wait for people to arrive. Seeing the sun on the bank she walked over, pulling out her headphones on the way, to lay down in the sun on the grass. She stuck her headphones in her ears as she waited for people to arrive while she laid down on the soft grass. Thinking for a second she rolled her shirt up to right bellow her breasts so that her stomach would her some sun too, as if it needed it with the tan she had, and put her arms behind her head as she crossed her legs and laid down to relax closing her eyes and feeling the sun warming her body.
Old 08-13-2007, 03:21 PM   #27
sindyloo
Privileged Member

Default Taking Nap!!

Putting my sign out..."Nap Time Dont Disturb!!" Need to see if my batteries are okay in my Rabbit!.

"Sign yourself in and get your bedding. come back put name on chart...THANK YOU!!
With broken glass
Old 08-14-2007, 10:54 AM   #28
drmephisto

I read the notice on the cabin of the admin lady. "Pretty hot chick" I think to myself as I fill out the forms left on the table outside the admin's cabin. I look around and see a cute honey lying on the grass in hot Daisy Dukes with her t-shirt rolled up enough to show the bottom of a couple of nice hot tits. As I write out my information, the admin's cabin door opens and the hot camp head comes out yawning.
Old 08-14-2007, 11:31 AM   #29
sindyloo
Privileged Member

"Hello handsome, welcome to the Camp...hope you like what you see!?" I say that after seeing his eyes roaming up and down me. Not minding as he is cute I stretch and turn for him!

"So come back and let me know what bunk you picked okay? And umm if you need...Anything...anything at all come back and see me anytime!!" I give him a warm smile and a slow wink!
With broken glass
Old 08-14-2007, 11:52 AM   #30
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

I walk inside the admin cabin and notice two people there. The woman surprises me by informing she's the head of the camp. And what a beautiful director she is! I hope I get a chance to see more of her!

She diretcts me to some forms and I quickly sign them and walk towards a cabin.

The Red Rose Rapist short stories
Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet, The Rapist Is You!?

The Kidnapping Chronicles
The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
RapeU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2007, 11:58 AM   #31
Rosie
Privileged Member

I'm still laying in the sun with my eyes closed listening to music so I dont see new people arrive. I shift slightly on the ground and my shirt rides up a little highter on my large boobs but I dont notice and I'm not quite showing my nipples yet, although my shirt is a see through white and you can see the nipples through the shirt.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:00 PM   #32
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)RapeU has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to RapeU Send a message via MSN to RapeU Send a message via Yahoo to RapeU

After picking out a cabin I walk around a little bit. I see a girl laying in the grass...wow! I can see part of her! I notice a tree near her and wonder if I could climb the tree and view her from above without beeing seen.

The Hunter, Huntress, LK, The Masked Marauder, Melinda's Tale, and The Masked Marauder II - Allen's Revenge

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-14-2007, 12:03 PM   #33
Rosie
Privileged Member

As a shadow falls across my face I finally open my eyes and see a guy standing over me. I jerk in surprise but I dont get up of the ground. He seems to be looking at a tree and not at me so no problem here.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:05 PM   #34
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Out of the corner of her eye I see her sit up quickly. I pretend to pay no attention to her so she would relax and lay out in the sun. I really had to see her from above now and I hoped she doesn't guess what I'm up to.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-14-2007, 12:08 PM   #35
Rosie
Privileged Member

After sitting up and looking around for the source of the shadow and not seeing anyone I shrug my shoulders and lay back down on the grass again with my shirt rolled up the same way up over my stomach. My long blue black hair is spread across the grass and my long exposed legs are crossed.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:12 PM   #36
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Ouch, this tree is hard to climb up on! Ok, if I could just move this way a little...yes!

I finally get in a comfertable position in the tree where I can see this beautiful girl. My cock gets hard as her shirt rolls up.

"Come on girl," I whisper "take off your top, no one's watching."

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-14-2007, 12:18 PM   #37
Rosie
Privileged Member

I continue to listen to music with my eyes closed and spreads my arms out from thinking 'Gosh, it's hot out here.' But although I am willing to walk outside without a bra I will not take my shirt off at a place I've never been before with strangeres. I go, however, lift my shirt up and let some slightly cooler air get under my shirt. I hold up my shirt and then move it up and down a little bit to get som air moving before putting it back down. My nipples are poking into my shirt now.
Old 08-14-2007, 12:38 PM   #38
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

She lifts up her shirt, partly exposing her lovely breasts. I watch and take my hard cock out of my pants. She flaps her shirt for a little bit then resumes laying out there on the grass.

"Come on girl, get fully nude for me. It's ok, no one's watching you" I whisper.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding
Old 08-14-2007, 01:03 PM   #39
Rosie
Privileged Member

Feeling the heat now but not ready to go back to her cabin quite yet I open my eyes and reach down to my shorts to unbotton them and let them lay open, showing my black lace panties. She glances around again and then realized that she picking a very secluded sopt where no one was likely to see her and very slowly lifted her shirt and stripped it off, showing off her large size D breasts and the very dark pink nipples. She lays her hands down on her shomach and resumes laying on the grass, feeling the sun even more now.
Old 08-15-2007, 09:23 AM   #40
RapeU
Yes = No. No = Yes

Mmmm, black lace panties. I love women who like to wear black. Oh my her tits are amazing!

I sit in the tree, watching her amazing chest rise and fall slowly to her breathing, and masterbate the entire time. My cock grows even harder and a little precum is slowly seeping out.

Other Stories
At My Cousin's Wedding