Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-15-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Didi's Nightmare

Before he was the Dream Stalker he was just a bus driver, he hated his job watching all these hot little cock teasers get on his bus. He wanted to make them all pay. He got his wish when when the bus crashed into some truck carrying some experimental something or other. Everyone ended up in a coma but he found he could control their dreams. Their was a lot of hot little cock teases on the bus that day and now they were his personal toys.

One was an employee at Safeway called Didi according to her apron. He decided to have her assualted by her two female friends. As far as Didi knows she's just going to relax not aware that her two "roommates have other plans for her.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:31 PM   #2
discipulusdiscidi

discipulusdiscidi has initial reputation
Exclamation

"All right, then, gang...! I'm headed to BED now..."

Didi start to say as much, as she does EVERY night, but... before the word "BED" is even out of her mouth TONIGHT, well... her Best Friend, Aimee, is right on top of her... and kissing her on the MOUTH! EWW! was the only thought she could come up with, in the back of her mind.

"AIMEE! What the HELL!?" she demand, trying to push her friend away, but then suddenly, their OTHER Roommate - Renee by name, though Didi doesn't know much more about her - is holding her arms down! What the HELL, indeed! What the HELL was going ON here!?

In the hospital room, where Didi lay silently, with a machine actually breathing for her, she stirs uncomfortably... almost as if she's Dreaming, and something bad is happening in Dreamland!
discipulusdiscidi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 01:41 PM   #3
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Aimee is abnormally strong as she throws Didi on the couch. Didi lands with her ass facing the two of them and Aimee starts spanking her hard. "Late with the rent again, going to take out of your hide." She watched as Renee stripped down and saw the collar on her neck. Renee used to be late to. "I'm sorry Mistress I am a dumb bitch and I will do anything to make it up to you" She held Didi's arms and head down while Aimee spanked and caressed her ass.
Old 05-15-2012, 02:11 PM   #4
discipulusdiscidi

"AAAH!" the younger girl wailed out, into the cushion of the sofa she was being pressed down into. "I'm SORRY! I'm SORRY! I was gonna get you the rent - AAAH!" she screamed out again, as Aimee's hand landed hard on her arse again! "-TOMORROW!" she finished her sentence, at long last. "I mean, I ALREADY told the Landlord my share would be just a LITTLE BIT late, because I got PAI-AAAH!" She screamed again, as Aimee landed a good, hard blow upon her poor now-red-hot arse! "PAID ON THE BANK HOLIDAY the OTHER DAY...!" She screamed out again, as Aimee gently caressed her arse, then pinched it!

"That's NO Excuse," Renee responded, calmly enough, considering how BLOODY RED her roommate's arse was now... Much as RENEE'S had been, all that time ago...!
Old 05-15-2012, 02:30 PM   #5
Larzaius
Privileged Member

She turned to see Aimee taking off all her clothes and putting on a pair of gloves, she was wearing white fishnet stocking with matching pumps. "Now stupid bitch show her how obedient you are. "And you future slave," she spoke to Didi I want you to push your knicker in your crotch and rub yourself, if you don't you'll be selling your ass on the street for rent"
Old 05-15-2012, 02:53 PM   #6
discipulusdiscidi

Naturally enough, Renee was ready to obey Aimee all complicit-like... but poor little Didi wasn't, really! "NO!" she screamed out, almost sounding Angry, now! "I HAVE a JOB! I DON'T NEED to SELL MY ARSE out on the STREETS!

"I mean, HONESTLY! SO I'm a DAY or two late for the RENT! That DOESN'T MEAN a DAMNED THING!" She reached around with her tiny, scrawny arms, in an attempt to dislodge Renee from her back and shoulders... But really, it was of No Use whatever... given how bloody WEAK she really was, compared to these two girls...! All she really did was manage to squirm out of both her knickers AND her boxer shorts, as she struggled in vain to stand up against Renee's hands....
Old 05-15-2012, 02:55 PM   #7
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"Maybe I should call a couple of guys over and get you to behave," if you don't want that get on the table and masturbate now!" As she spoke Renee let her go and started to tie a ball gag on herself. "Renee was a lot like you now she's a good little bitch, now I want to see your fingers in your pussy bitch"
Old 05-15-2012, 03:09 PM   #8
discipulusdiscidi

"NO!" Didi cried out, desperately - but really, she wasn't protesting the GUYS coming over! THAT, at least, would inject SOME amount of Normalcy into these proceedings, really! "I mean, NO! I WON'T MASTURBATE for you! It'd be SO BLOODY WRONG, and you BLOODY WELL KNOW IT...!"

"You'd better do it..." Renee commanded her, before inserting the ball gag properly now. "I know dat, bewieve ee!"

"NO!" Didi shrieked out AGAIN, and glared at Renee. Honestly... how could a woman allow another woman to DO THIS to Someone ELSE, much less to HERSELF!?
Old 05-15-2012, 03:58 PM   #9
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Amiee smacked her hard again and again "You will obey," she said throwing her down. She snapped her fingers and pointed to her shoes. Renee crawled removed her gag and started licking her shoes "Now start rubbing that pussy before I damage that pretty little face of yours"
Old 05-15-2012, 05:06 PM   #10
discipulusdiscidi

For Didi's part, she personally thought her Face was quite Homey enough, thanks! But still... she wouldn't Give Into this MADWOMAN who she THOUGHT was her Friend! In any case, she didn't want to TOUCH herself down there, anyhow - mostly because she KNEW from experience how badly she smelled down there, even though she showered every single day! To have such a horrid odour over her FINGERS would be too much to bear...!

And so Didi, still defiant against Aimee, looked her "Mistress" straight in the Eye and repeated, "NO! No, I SHAN'T DO IT!" She grimaced, slightly, and added, much more quietly, "I mean, what sort of psychopath are you!?"
Old 05-15-2012, 05:45 PM   #11
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Amiee grabbed her by the throat and started to choke her. "Renee what happened to you when you first pissed me off?" Renee stopped licking her Mistress shoe. "You choked me out. And when I woke up I was in a slummy bar mens room with the words if you don't like my attitude stick a cock in me, I was gang raped for three hours and had to walk home covered in semen" She looked up "And now I do it every saturday afternoon, thank you mistress" She pulls you closer, "If you don't want to end up worse then that I suggest you do as you're told now you dirty slut" She roughly lets you go as Renee goes back to cleaning her shoes.
Old 03-24-2013, 04:43 PM   #12
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Making up for lost time and I hate leaving things unfinished, any Rp that doesn't get finished I will probably make into a story. However if this intrigues some ladies feel free to reply and let me know.
Old 04-28-2015, 05:44 PM   #13
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Turning this into à story. If you want to know how it ends email larzaius@yahoo.com