Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-13-2009, 10:36 PM   #1
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)
Thumbs up Taking the Teacher

Mrs. Martinez was a Spanish teacher at a prestigious all boys school, and I understand she is a great teacher. She must have been mid or early 40s, but I still don't even know her age for sure. I'm told she is married to a wealthy man, and has children. But even with her age, she has a body that can be matched with any other. She stands at roughly 5'5 in heels, which she always wears. She is very thin, which truly brings out the width of her hips, and the perfect roundess of her tight little ass. My favorite feature on her though is her chest. I figure they were about 36DD, which looked unbelievable when she wore her tight blouses on such a petite frame.
But anyways the point is, she is a confident, mature woman, who by all the measuring sticks of our society, is a success.
The school i attended, where she taught, felt it was necessary to have security cameras watching every hallway, so this couldn't really be a smash and grab job, I would need prescision. Her schedule was posted outside her office, and knowing her habits when she went to the bathroom, who she chatted with, when she went to get coffee or lunch, and the routes she took; I was able to plan my first strike.
I had to set into motion my plans tuesday night for them to work the following afternoon. I gagged myself and threw up in the toilet, but made sure to do it within earshot of my parents. From there it was just staying the course and feigning sickness until the following morning, when my parents let me stay home. It was the first step, and I was very nervous. My crazed sexual desire for this woman was forcing me to risk expulsion, exile, and incarceration.
I loaded my bike into my car, and drove to within a mile of the school. From there i biked 2 blocks and left my bike just outside of the school's bounds. I put on my aviator glasses and the cheap Oakland Athletics hat i had purchased at a thrift store, along with a ridiculously fake mustache from a joke shop.

I knew she would be going up the stairwell past the doorway on the first floor at 12:35, which is why I was not at all surprised to see her, drink in hand. I was however, surprised to see she was accompanied by Ms. Flynn. Ms. Flynn was in her mid 30s, and although most would say she was more pretty then sexy, she still had those 36D breasts, which were enough to attract plenty of attention from the hoards of boys she taught everyday.
Normally, the doors are not to be opened to people outside, they are supposed to go to the main entrance where they check in etc. But Mrs. Martinez was a native of South America, and she wasnt aware of that rule. She courteously opened the door to me with a smile, but Ms. Flynn looked at me sternly, and told me I would have to go down to the main office and check in.

I was getting nervous and I knew at this point I would have to trash my plans and improvise. I noticed Mrs. Martinez's beverage of choice was water, and I formulated my plan. I offered to refill Mrs Martinez's drink, as long as I was going down to the main office. Before she could respond i took the glass from her, and began going down the stairs. She followed me down a couple of stairs, but Ms. Flynn continued to ascend, and when she reached her landing left the stairwell into the hall. I couldn't believe my plan had worked.

She followed me down to a landing where she told me it was fine and she did not need a refill, so I made a start at handing it back to her. I pretended to stumble, and dramatically spilled the entire glass of water on her aqua t shirt she was wearing under a blazer.

Ayyye! She yelled as her chest was splashed with the frigid water. The already tight tshirt, now wet, clung to her breasts. She took off the blazer, I offered to help dry her off, and squeezed her breasts. She pushed me off, and the cautionary thoughts that are always present in the back of an attractive woman's mind came through, and manifest themselves in a facial expression of hopeless terror.

She shoved me off again, and tried to climb the stairs, but in high heels she was not very mobile, and I grabbed her around her flat stomach. I laughed and started dry humping her, as she writhed in fear and disgust.

I grabbed her t shirt by the soaked neck and stretched the neck way out in front of her, then out to the sides, until it was loose enough to fit around her shoulders. As i forced her shirt down, she tried to resist my strong hands and arms, but instead of overpowering her, I simply groped her breasts, which she was then forced to react to, and she was stymied. I forced it down until her aqua shirt was a belt.

I tore her black bra apart at the front, and forced her around to face me. I had no problems with her attempts to cover herself, her shame and humiliation was only more arousing.

But i had to get back to my plan, before classes ended, and the stairwell was full of teachers and students. I punched her in the gut, and she doubled over in pain. I easily pried her arms away from her breasts, took out my digital camera, and started filming. I threatened that I would distribute the tape to the student body if she didn't take off her pants. Knowing full well that the tapes would sell like hotcakes, she complied. She hesitated, and decided that to reveal her most private parts was beyond what she was willing to do. So i simply tore the waist of her black cotton panties until they had to be held in place to be of any value.

I forced her panties out of her hand, at this point her hysterical sobs broke into what must have been begs for mercy in spanish; I was greating some great material for what would become an underground rape vid megahit.

I forced her onto the ground, and i fingered her hard with four long strong fingers. Her body shook her cries of pain and indignation.

Having sufficiently lubed her, I rammed myself into her. After a few hard, forced thrusts, I pulled out just in time to squirt all over her hair and face.

I wanted so badly to leave her, naked, and wet from water tears and cum, to be discovered and further humiliated. But i knew that the DNA would be tested and I would be caught. So i took out my cleaning supplies and just as I had destroyed her physically, emotionally, and psychologically, I destroyed her only hope for justice.

I didn't want to take any chances, so i redressed her, dragged her into a standing positon, and left.

Hopped on my bike then into my car. Got home with plenty of time to spare ;my parents had no inkling of what had happened.

Even though the image of her curled in the fetal position, her hands trying to cover her vagina, as her breasts shook from her tears remains crystal clear in my mind, I still watch the video regularly.
jackthesnipper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:35 PM   #2
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

A short quick fun read.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:36 PM   #3
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to sexfiend
Cool

just wondering is this your first time writing?
sexfiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 09:43 PM   #4
jackthesnipper

jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)jackthesnipper Level 2 (200+)

this is my fourth story written, but 2 of them didnt become threads because I had some problems with posting them

forgot to add constructive criticism is much appreciated
Old 03-15-2009, 12:59 AM   #5
sexfiend
Banned

sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sexfiend has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Cool

Well it's not bad but i thought you rushed it a little bit,i would like too see you take your time and let the reader enjoy it more.You have a good style i just think you need to slow it down and not rush to the end.A nice job so i give you 2 fiends thumbs up and rep.
Old 03-15-2009, 09:41 AM   #6
jackthesnipper

i actually had a much longer story kinda planned out in my mind but I didn't want a long boring plot to bog down the story

thanks for the advice I might try another story sometime soon.
Old 03-15-2009, 10:20 AM   #7
sexfiend
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackthesnipper View Post
i actually had a much longer story kinda planned out in my mind but I didn't want a long boring plot to bog down the story

thanks for the advice I might try another story sometime soon.
I would like to read more of your storys,see what other dark things are in your head.lol
Old 03-15-2009, 02:55 PM   #8
Lara.C

Lara.C has initial reputation

Great read. I would've have loved if he left naked in the hallway where all the students would see her when they came out, furthering her humiliation.
Lara.C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 07:17 PM   #9
jackthesnipper

i would have loved that too, but that would essentially guaruntee i would have been caught where as since i fixed her up, she, like many rape victims, would never tell anybody wat happened, and would live the rest of her life with a misplaced sense of shame