Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 01-23-2009, 10:46 AM   #1
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Adding to the humiliation.

Seems humiliation is the topic of the moment, so let's expand it a little.

As if being stripped and forcibly penetrated in whatever hole isn't enough, there are ways to make it worse. Piss features prominently in my roleplay. Pissing on my victim, in her mouth, or having her lick it up from the floor have all been methods used in the past. I once kept a girl bound until she pissed herself, and piss enemas have been a new addition to my repetoire. This has the added advantage that what goes in must come out, aswell as giving the victim painful stomach cramps.

So what methods of humiliation to you use, have been subjected to, or fantasise about?
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:29 PM   #2
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I've not had any methods of humiliation forcibly used on me but one I’ve always desired is Sensory dep. Can’t hear.. can’t see.. can’t speak.. can’t touch.. Smell isn’t a huge deal since it doesn’t have much physical appeal.

But to be left completely bound, not knowing if/when something is going to happen.. how it’ll feel or be able to see it coming is a vulnerable feeling. Vulnerability to me is humiliating b/c I’m the exact opposite IRL.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 01:29 AM   #3
runforgiven

runforgiven has initial reputation
I've always fantasized about raping a woman infornt of her loved ones (bf,hs,children, mom & dad ) would be the most humilating, sp talking to them about how does she feel or how you're gonna do it whatsoever!

or another one make her cum by tingling her parts although she hates it & she cant stand it, making her body loves it while her souls hates it infornt of the ones who knows her
runforgiven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Several things come to my mind when I'm thinking of humiliation. Raping a wife in front of her husband is always hot to me.

But after the recent thread on incest and Door's post here I've come up with something I think is even better. Getting a gang of guys raping a hot MILF and then the son comes home. They blindfold her, bring in the son to the bedroom with him gagged so he can't say anything. They make her give him a blowjob. After the gang rapes her some more the son is hard again from watching. This time they tie the son to the bed and make her climb on him and as she's riding him they take the blindfold off her so she can see who she's doing. She of course freaks out but they make her finish off her son.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 09:49 PM   #5
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The more public the strip and rape, the better. I like to envision as many people watching the woman as possible, especially if she knows them.

A particular interest of mine is jiggling flesh. It's bad enough to have to strip and stand motionless naked in front of others. But to have her flesh moving - bobbling tits particularly, but also jiggling thighs, ass cheeks, and other body parts, add to the humiliation. Also unladylike poses and positions, and unladylike noises being involuntarily emitted.
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 10:47 PM   #6
crimsondesire
Privileged Member

crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)crimsondesire has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Eyes wide open and mouth taped shut breathing barely,
hands tied up.

A loving heart completly ravished, a home for two,taught to share.

Blood runs thick on skin so pale
and just like my soul,body bare.

Tears are dry, mascara stale,
My twisted fairy tale.

Last edited by crimsondesire; 01-26-2009 at 07:12 AM.
crimsondesire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2009, 11:06 PM   #7
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

I've had various ideas float through my head at one time or another... can't recall any right this minute though. Definitely love the mind fuck aspect of it all though, that's very hot.
Old 01-29-2009, 04:08 PM   #8
Hailo
Privileged Member

Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hailo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to Hailo

The piss enema is a pain in the arse (sorry...he he) but after the cramps finally go away and i have stopped running to the loo, i'm begging Mr Rotter to do it to me again!
Hailo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 04:00 AM   #9
FuckingRotter
The Fist of Fury.

FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)FuckingRotter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

That's because you're a greedy little girl.
FuckingRotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:06 AM   #10
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

Hmmm wife rape in front of her husband, public rape in a club where she is the centre of attention and a nice big doggie.

Hmmm now imagining my little wife in all of those....yum.
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2009, 08:09 AM   #11
Cedar
Privileged Member

Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Cedar has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Piss on her clothes (this works better with several guys, to give them a thorough soaking) and make her put them back on when you're done with her.

Write "I was raped and liked it" or similar on her face with a magic marker. Won't wash off, takes days to fade.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:34 AM   #12
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Write "I was raped and liked it" or similar on her face with a magic marker. Won't wash off, takes days to fade.
Hmm what about using needle and pen ink to tatoo something on her tits, ass or cuntmound? Permanently marked and if she wants it removed...the humiliation.
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 05:09 AM   #13
gwen_the_bitch

gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)gwen_the_bitch Level 5 (500+)

Some of the most humiliating things i have been subjected to include:

1. Being made to beg to be raped
2. Raped in front of a friend
3. Having a picture of me tied up, legs spread, and cum dripping from my pussy lips, set to my mother via cell phone.
4. Made to say "Hello, my name is Gwen. I am being raped right now and I fucking love it" to random people the "rapist" called on my cell phone
gwen_the_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:17 AM   #14
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen_the_bitch View Post
3. Having a picture of me tied up, legs spread, and cum dripping from my pussy lips, set to my mother via cell phone.
4. Made to say "Hello, my name is Gwen. I am being raped right now and I fucking love it" to random people the "rapist" called on my cell phone
Added to my arsenal
Old 01-31-2009, 09:49 AM   #15
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TwistedMaster has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to TwistedMaster Send a message via Yahoo to TwistedMaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gwen_the_bitch View Post
1. Being made to beg to be raped
Now that's a favorite of mine... Always was taught to give someone what they wanted, if they asked nicely...
Old 01-31-2009, 10:42 AM   #16
mollymolotov666

omg this thread made me really horny. . .all i have to say to all the ideas is "yes please."
Old 01-31-2009, 10:52 AM   #17
mollymolotov666

i've always wanted to get kidnapped, taken some place where no one can hear my screams, and played with. i want to be a kept slave, but i won't start that way. i have a thing for being tamed, or being made to submit through pain compliance or humiliation. the phone idea is so sexy and horrible all at once. i could imagine grandma's reaction...*cringing*
Old 01-31-2009, 11:28 AM   #18
TwistedMaster
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymolotov666 View Post
i've always wanted to get kidnapped, taken some place where no one can hear my screams, and played with. i want to be a kept slave, but i won't start that way. i have a thing for being tamed, or being made to submit through pain compliance or humiliation. the phone idea is so sexy and horrible all at once. i could imagine grandma's reaction...*cringing*
Old 01-31-2009, 11:47 AM   #19
mollymolotov666

lol, haha! and there is something about being made to beg for the rape. or beg for something unpleasant. that is a sign that the training works.
Old 01-31-2009, 11:51 AM   #20
mollymolotov666

and i want to be writen on with marker and pictures taken in the process. that way there is black mail that binds me to my kidnapper. i have to be good, then.