Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Rape Movies > Rape pics and movies
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-17-2010, 04:20 AM   #21
Mr. Multiple

Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Humanoids From The Deep: Peggy

My last clip from Humanoids From The Deep. This is my favorite scene from the movie. A monster drags a bikini-clad girl onto the beach, rips off her top, and rapes her.

As always, I cut out the stuff I found boring and just left the "good parts" (IMHO). I also added a slow-mo instant replay at the end.

Caps

Clip (6 MB, 0:56)
http://rapidshare.com/files/38827352...peggy-edit.wmv
Mr. Multiple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 06:53 AM   #22
Mr. Multiple

Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mr. Multiple has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Lady Panther 4: table scene

My favorite scene from a Japanese movie called Lady Panther 4. The whole movie is full of great action, but this scene is one of my favorites of all time. I didn't make any edits to it.

The bad guy has captured one of the lady panthers. She's naked and helpless, tied on top of a table. While she struggles, the bad guy slathers slippery goo all over her body, concentrating on her lovely big tits. He violates her pussy, first with his tongue, then his fingers—with accompanying nice wet squishy sounds.

He summons his two henchmen to take her off the table. They hold her up by her arms while the main bad guy forces his cock into her mouth and down her throat. Then they pin her down on the floor and the boss rapes her wet pussy. (Note to self: hire some henchmen.)

The woman is really hot, but beyond that, what really makes this scene work for me is her acting: she starts out defiant and struggling, but being raped breaks her spirit. She begs him not to come inside her (I don't speak Japanese but I choose to believe that's what she's saying) but to no avail. After he's filled her cunt with his semen and it's dripping out of her, she's totally broken.

I included just a bit of the next scene where one of her partners attempts to rescue her. She's back on the table, and her tied and violated body being found by her friend just makes her humiliation complete.

Note: censored genitalia

Caps

Clip (102 MB, 15:47)
http://rapidshare.com/files/38830826...er_4_table.wmv
Mr. Multiple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 10:44 AM   #23
desidero

desidero has initial reputation

Humanoids from the Deep! Nice post!!
desidero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 01:29 AM   #24
DtchCltch4Eva

DtchCltch4Eva Level 1 (100+)DtchCltch4Eva Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Multiple View Post
Another reconstructed scene from Sex Boat. A topless brunette, quite busty, is chased into a room, thrown on a table, forced to suck, stripped naked, and used.

Caps:

Clip:
http://rapidshare.com/files/345456688/sexboat2.wmv (about 5 megs; approx. 1 minute long)
Any chance of a reupload for this one? Thanks.
DtchCltch4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote