Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-30-2006, 05:54 PM   #101
drmephisto

1. Are you male? female? transgender? MALE
2. Your age? 52
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 14
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? NO!
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
Frequently
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? See #6
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No
9. If yes, how many incidents?
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
12. If yes, how many incidents?
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) My warehouse with a secret soundproof room.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Slapped if needed
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Guns for threats, knife to cut fabric and to terrify.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes if needed
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Preferably
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? In her somehow
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Yes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Sometimes, but never children
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Yes, 6 to 8 inches
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Yes, white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Yes white
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
Old 01-01-2007, 11:47 PM   #102
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

1. Are you male? female? transgender? MAle
2. Your age? 24
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? young, maybe 8 or nine,
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? rapist
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? no
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?several
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? once a day at least
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? no
9. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? NO
12. If yes, how many incidents? N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? NO
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Stranger rape
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) random locations
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? One on one
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? no
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? sometimes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? threats or intimidations
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? sometimes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? yes
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? no
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? IN the victims pussy
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Rarely,
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Often,
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always,
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? no
31. Do your scenes include family members?
Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? no
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? yes White
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? no
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? no
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? n/a
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Pehraps the appearence or style of a victim, would love to see how many others like the same ones i do
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? yes
Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:12 AM   #103
Adrift

Adrift has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female
2. Your age? 27
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? Very young
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Never
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? All the time
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Very often
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? Multiple
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) No
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? No
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Someone I know or imagine knowing
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Everywhere
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Gangrape
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Always
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Yes
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? They can be used
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? No
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Always
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Always
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Usually inside me
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Never
31. Do your scenes include family members? Never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Big
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? White
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often ?
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? Never
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? No
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes
Adrift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 01:21 AM   #104
Deadfish0624

Deadfish0624 has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to Deadfish0624

Deleted by the User.

Last edited by Deadfish0624; 07-25-2010 at 01:09 PM. Reason: Deleted by the User.
Deadfish0624 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 01:57 AM   #105
By-tor

Location: Planet Earth in the Sol Star System, of the Milky Way Galaxy, in the Universe known as this one.
By-tor has initial reputation
Send a message via AIM to By-tor Send a message via Yahoo to By-tor

Alright, I guess I should suck up and head to the confessional as well.

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
male

2. Your age?
over 21

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
early teens

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
no

daily

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
several times

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
no

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
NO

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
stranger

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
outdoors - desert, or wodds usually

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
gangrape

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
occasionally

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
yes

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
used

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
sometimes

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced
against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
no
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
no
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
yes
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
vaginal
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
not really
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
rapist doing it to the victim
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
sometimes
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
never
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
not really
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
no
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
no
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
never
only in online sense
enjoy fantasizing about the take down the most - clothes being torn off the victim by two or more men
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
in the thread here

Thanks for completing this! I am eager to receive your responses... and no, I won't "just post the results on the board," sorry... you've got to "pay" to play![/QUOTE]
Old 01-04-2007, 08:04 PM   #106
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

POLL: A survey about rape fantasies
Female
2. Your age?
I don’t remember well, but 18 or 19.
Victim
No.
It depends. Sometimes everyday, sometimes a couple of days
The days I fantasize, several, 5 or 6.
No.
No.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
I fantasize both, but being raped by strangers is much more often.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
Dark alleys and lonely places. A cell.
Both. But mainly one on one scenes.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Sure. Always. And I fight back too.
Yes, especially knifes or blades.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
Intimidation and get my body rubbed with it.
Yes.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
No, overt violence is my favourite fantasy, but sometimes I also fantasize to be threatened with guns or by several huge men.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Not tipically, but I like to fantasize being raped a little tipsy after a party, by friends or waiting for a cab.
Straight.
Always.
Yes.
Inside me or in my face. I wear glasses, so the cum stains them.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Occasionally.
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Same as before. I also fantasize being forced to kneel down a make a blowjob.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always.
Well I fantasize to get excited, so sometimes I masturbate myself and I have an orgasm. Since I play the victim role, the answer could be yes.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Never.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
No, but if does, a thick huge one, about 8 or 10 inches.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
White: the victim it´s me.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
White too, but I also fantasize Black, Arab or Latin rapists.
No.
No. I think it´s really nasty. We have to protect children.
Yes.
Boyfriend. Now ex-boyfriend.
The use of insults and swearwords. I like to be insulted in my role plays and fantasies.
There´s one question I have: Are you role played rape with strangers? Have you tried to be raped as a part of the role play?
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100 %.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Well, you can post them in this forum.
Beardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2007, 09:23 PM   #107
Number7
I am back.

Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Number7 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Bah, here goes nothing:

Male.
2. Your age?
Rapist
No
No
No, and I won't.
Yes
My room.
Bit of both.
Maybe a bit of slaping, no punching though.
Nope.
Nope
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yup
Sometimes, mostly Alcohol.
Bisexual.
Yup
Yeah.
It varies, differnt places.
Often
Always
Always
Yup
Rarely
Not really, I just think of my own...
Not really important, I tend do imagen the girls as white though.
Well yeah because I'm white and I'm the rapist in my fantasys.
Nope
Nope, it's one of the two things I don't like (kiddy and scat)
Not yet.
100%
If it's free, yes.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big f***ing red mark on his forehead.
Number7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 03:43 AM   #108
Andromeda

Andromeda has initial reputation

FEMALE

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of
fantasies?

13 ABOUT

VICTIM

I DID WHEN I WAS YOUNG BUT NOT ANYMORE

A FEW

ONCE USUALLY

YES

TWO

I REPORTED ONE

NO, AND AS IF ANYONE IS GONNA ADMIT THAT QUESTION

STRANGER USUALLY

BEDROOM, HOTEL, OUTDOORS, PERPS HOUSE

ONE ON ONE

YES BUT NOT EXCESSIVE

SOMETIMES A KNIFE

INTIMIDATION ONLY

SOMETIMES

NO

SOMETIMES, I LIKE THIS AS A REAL LIFE ROLEPLAY SITUATION

BI CURIOUS

ALWAYS

25. Do your scenes typiclly include a man's cum?

SOMETIMES

ALL OVER ME

OCCASIOANLLY

OFTEN

ALWAYS

NEVER EVER. WHAT IS THE POINT

NEVER

NEVER. DOESNT BOTHER ME

RARELY

RARELY

YES

NO

YES

NEW TO ME

I LOVE BUILD UP. I LOVE THE VICTIM BEING FORCED TO SAY THINGS.

100%

YES
Andromeda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #109
Curiously

Curiously has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Female.
2. Your age? 27.
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 20ish.
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim.
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Not really.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? Mostly at night, in the tub, with a toy.
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? Not so much during the day.
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? No.
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Both.
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) Bedroom, a stranger slips through the open sliding glass door while I am masturbating, abduction scenarios, enslavement scenarios, harem scenarios, princess scenarios, ridiculously girly pirate scenarios.
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? Generally one on one, though, I've been involved in playing online stories with others who brought in partners, I'm very sub in my fantasies, it's all about being dominated and controlled.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? I'm not into pain so much myself, but in my fantasies when I roleplay with others (I only do email roleplay with strangers and you are all strangers =)), I let the dominant partner introduce rougher elements, the sheer idea of being dominated and controlled stirs me up.
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Not really, but to the extent a weapon is used to make me submit, I can get into the idea.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? No, no cuts with a knife, just threats and intimidation, though, I do get curiously hot about the idea of a forced branding, piercings, and tattoos, which is just a bit slutty of me.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Yes, I'll confess that they do. It's about being controlled, call it guilt free sex, resistance is not allowed. But not permanent injuries are just torture -- torture isn't my thing.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? No.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Only in the beginning, I'm not into non-consensual consensual scenarios, such as mind control, I'm a straight up take me, abduct me, make me your slave kind of girl.
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Mainly straight in my fantasies, and I consider myself straight, but I've been bi-sexual in real life, even to the extent of living with and being delightfully dominated by a very close girl friend for awhile (consensual enslavement with lots of hot baths, oils, massage, you know just good clean sex play).
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Oh my yes.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Oh at times, I don't mind a little humiliation either with a man making me swallow or coming on my face, it kind of gets me hot answering this survey, which maybe is why I'm answering it.
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Anywhere he wants. In my fantasy life, but not real life, I'm very much a man's dolly kind of girl. Sadly, my online writing partners really don't appreciate the beauty of lingerie, so I often end up naked.
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never) Often.
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Oh please yes. But at times, I'm made to wait for it.
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Not always.
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never. Occasionally, I can get into a brother or cousin scenario once in awhile, but not fathers. Makes me shudder and not in a delighful, orgasmic kind of way.
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Not from my point of view. As long as its at least six inches and firm, I'm a happy girl.
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Not really.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Not really.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? No. My sexual experiences began at sixteen, but I was into mild bondage pretty quickly.
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes, but again this was with my man at the time, I'm not looking or interested in hooking up with someone over the computer at all.
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Lover.
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. Long term domination, enslavement, pretty strong control scenarios.
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) Pretty much honest given the vagueness of my responses. My fantasies are rich and broad and when they interact with others, I'm pretty open to anything as long as it doesn't involve me being the dominant partner. In real life, I do take the lead, but in my fantasy life, it's all submissive.
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes.
Curiously is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2007, 05:32 PM   #110
almisivi

male
2. Your age?
rapist
no
no
x
x
no
x
x
someone I know
bedroom
one on one
yes
sometimes
when I have a weapon yes
yes
yes
no
straight
yes
yes
chest
never
never
always
no
yes, same as mine
same as 33
no
yes
no
x
the people I fantacize about I usually have little respect for, are beautiful, they don't really know me that well, and they have a high social status
you can use the wording effect and turn all of those into questions
100%
yes, my email is aeantis@yahoo.com

I think I'm really paranoid, but I have a feeling this is either a college kid or a law inforcement agent of some kind

Last edited by almisivi; 01-05-2007 at 05:43 PM.
Old 01-05-2007, 07:00 PM   #111
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by almisivi
I think I'm really paranoid, but I have a feeling this is either a college kid or a law inforcement agent of some kind
A little bit of paranoia may be healthy, but I assure you that I am neither a college kid, nor definitely law enforcement. Just a curious perv like yourself, who enjoys chatting about all of these things. That's why we're here, right?

To Curiously: I'm GLAD you found answering the survey to be exciting! THAT's what it's all about (Not the hokey-pokey after all). Not so nefarious really, eh?

-Nathan
Old 01-05-2007, 11:32 PM   #112
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER
Thumbs up

Male
2. Your age?
rapist
no
every day
way way way too much 5+
no
no
The idea of waylaying a cute stranger but also, just sticking it to some hotties I hate
I like outdoors, nasty places like alleyways dumpsters places that are dirty and unpleasant ot force them to expose thier soft innocent bodies in these places, in public with on lookers, in the girls room or most beloved place, church or house of whorship
really depends particularly on the victim
slapping yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? maybe as a threat
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? intimidation only
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? rough sex forced deep throating that sort of thing
limited to slapping and hitting but no bruising
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight...but damn does the idea of forcing a lesbian esp a "virgin" one to fuck really gets me off
yes hell yes
mine sometimes my my "buddie
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? mine in the pussy, gotta leave her a parting gift and all over the place
used to be never but the idea of just forcing that loose and wider really turns me on now so often
always
always
sometimes
never
well mine, which best asset is wide at skinniest point about 2 inches across with nice bulbous head, length varies from 6.5 to about 7.5 been on the longer side in recent months dont know why but ain't complaining, if gang other guys tend to be huge just to put more ownage on vic
white chicks, asians occasionally latinas, not so much blacks
mostly white occasionally other depending on who would make the vic feel the worst
no
no
yes
girlfriend
I fucking love virgin pussy, I have had 3 virgins willing and I love it that way and ex-girlfriend who I used to roleplay with used to fake to be a virgin which I loved...innocent girls, girls dressed nicely, women aligned with hostile political movements nazis, radical islam etc.
99.9% made a mistake somewhere I'm sure
why not
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 12:02 AM   #113
Holdyn Wolf
Lurid Intentions

Holdyn Wolf has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

Young Age

Usually Rapist, victim sometimes in a revenge scene by someone I have raped.

At times.

Several times 4 - 5

2 - 3 unless RPing a scene out then the entire length of the scene.

No

No (beyond RP)

Both

Bedroom, Alley, dungeon, my personal playroom, abandoned buildings, shower, pool, kitchen, basement, living room, out in the wilderness, back room of a seedy bar

Both

Yes

Yes

Also used

Sometimes

Violence is often a part of the scene.

Maybe at the beginning to abduct, but the victim is completely aware while the act is happening. Screaming and struggling.

straight

Yes, until I break them.

Always

Everywhere, the usual holes (cunt, ass, mouth), face, back ect.

Often

Often

Always

Sometimes

Occasionally

Usually 7+ inchest, thick is usually more important.

No

No

No

No

Yes

Spouse

Sometimes the use of supernatural beings. Werewolves, Vampires, Demons, ect

Yes

Yes

i've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. i know none other as sure. - Marquis De Sade 1740-1814
Holdyn Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 07:59 AM   #114
SquireJons

SquireJons has initial reputation

Male

2. Your age?

At about 15

Neither, I'm a voyeur

Sort of, I jump inside the head of the rapist and the victim

4 or 5 days a week

Unkown, several?

No

n/a

n/a

No

n/a

Stranger

Jail or bedrooms

Both, often with more than one victim

No, except spankings or tit slapping or pussy whiping

No, maybe a knife

No mutilation for me, please

No

Yes

Occasionally

Straight

Yes

Yes

Inside of her... mouth, pussy or ass

Always

Often

Often

No, but sometimes

Never

Occasionally, sometimes large and black

Victim is almost always white

Often black on white

A little, but not by adults, more exploration than anything else

Sometimes

No

n/a

My victims are usually women, but not always

Age of the victims, married vs. single victims, multiple victims, forced lesbianism

100%

Sure
SquireJons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 08:21 AM   #115
menace
Privileged Member

menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)menace has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to menace
Angry

Hey, the holidays are over, we want some results Nate!
menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2007, 10:33 AM   #116
clan_hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by menace
Hey, the holidays are over, we want some results Nate!

Agreed,

Nathan where are the results man.
Old 01-06-2007, 09:09 PM   #117
Dilligaf

Dilligaf has initial reputation

Male
2. Your age?
Around 14 or so
Rapist
Yes
Very different
Week devided by 7
No... I would probably not like the fantasies anymore
Like I would say if I had >_> No I didn't not plan to.
Stranger
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies?
Anything, mostly places I don't know in reality though
One on one
Not often
Not often
No
Obviously if there's no violence...
incapacitated
Completely straight
A bit yes
Yes
Differs, usually below the waist somewhere
Often/Occasionally
Occasionally
Often
Yes
Rarely
32/33/34. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock / the race or ethnicity of the victim / the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature?
No
No
Not young children, maybe 16...
No
Not always realistic (I like Hentai too)
Do your family / friends know about your fantasies? (no for me)
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? 95%
If it's not too much trouble ^_^

So far 20 male rapists and 21 female victims if I counted rightly, no primary male victims or female rapists

I'm new and I kinda expected the males to outnumber females Oo much interesting things for me to learn ^_^

Last edited by Dilligaf; 01-06-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Dilligaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2007, 02:23 AM   #118
nathan

nathan Level 1 (100+)nathan Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clan_hunter
Agreed,

Nathan where are the results man.
Ah, ya bunch o' whiners!

I was just thinkin' how nice it is that there seems to be a rush of responding going on. I'll be doing some tabulating. But remember, people who've responded to the survey receive the most comprehensive report!

It's not too late, y'all, keep the surveys coming! I'll catch up to ya, really, I'm THAT good!

-Nathan
Old 01-09-2007, 10:03 PM   #119
NancyM

NancyM has initial reputation

Wow! Unfortunately I haven't had time to be on much lately, but I just stopped by, and... Wow! Look at all of the new responses! I think they're pretty fascinating, don't you.

Thanks again for such an interesting survey, Nathan. I'm looking forward to the results, whenever they're ready. (Maybe you should re-post the questions deeper down here in the thread to make it easier for people... or maybe that doesn't make any sense. Oh well.)

Thanks again,

Nancy
NancyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2007, 04:49 PM   #120
OopsIdidItAgain

OopsIdidItAgain has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? female
2. Your age? 32
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 26?
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? not really
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 3-4
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? .5
8. Have you ever been raped in real life? yes
9. If yes, how many incidents? 2
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported) 0
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? no
12. If yes, how many incidents? n/a
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result? n/a
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? stranger, well, both really
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) bedroom, party, woods, cabin
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? mostly 1:1
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? not usually
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? no
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? n/a
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? no
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? YES
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? sometimes
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? a little
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? in my hoo-hoo, mouth, or on my tummy
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Often
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Often
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never No
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? Sometimes, large (10"?)
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? me, white
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? sometimes, white, black, latino
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? yes
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? no
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? spouse; one with someone new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. yes, but I'm not telling
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? I'm sure there are, but I can't think of any
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 99%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? please
OopsIdidItAgain is offline   Reply With Quote