Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-18-2008, 03:16 AM   #1
MyNatalie

MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)MyNatalie Level 1 (100+)
Default Raped by husbands boss (closed for cynthia4rp)

Scenario:
You are an innocent wife and you and your husband has decided to start a family and you have just gone off the pill. I (the husband's boss) have had my eye on you and have got wind of this. I send the husband off on a bussiness trip and go to your house with my trusty servant. The first encounter is unwilling and leads to cum in your womb. During this pictures were taken and used as blackmail for future encounters with the eye on impregnating you.

Everyone say welcome to my wife: cynthia4rp.

Last edited by MyNatalie; 06-19-2008 at 03:47 AM. Reason: Found a lovely wife
MyNatalie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 07:12 AM   #2
MyNatalie

Bear with me for some background...

I look with wide eyes at the photograph in John's file. The picture of the blonde woman with the long legs.

"How could I have missed that", I think as I stroke my cock through my pants looking at your lovely image.

It has been years since I have had either the 'inspiration' as well as the opportunity to enjoy an employee's wife and now it is here again.

"Cynthia", I say, playing with the way the word rolls off my tongue.

Four hours later, John phones you to tell you that he needs to go to Malaysia for a month to conduct a series of training sessions for that branch of the company.

"My love, I am really sorry, but we need this, "he says over the phone, "I have been promised a huge increase on the basis of this. You are maybe already pregnant, but please stay off the pill so that we can try again when I come back if you are not. I love you my angel. We will talk about everything tonight."

You are shocked by the news. Since your marriage you have not been apart for more than a long weekend and the idea of a month apart, especially if you may be pregnant already, fills you with such emptiness. But work is work and you must eat so there is nothing to do but start preparing for it. With your job as a school teacher, you have some of the afternoon off so at least you can get things in order.

So after a week of madness you see John off at the airport and he departs for the east. And you walk into the empty house by yourself.

The phone rings, and it is me.

"Dear Cynthia. I am so sorry to have sent your husband off overseas on such short notice but it could not be helped. Can I meet with you at your house tomorrow to discuss with you what John will be doing as well as how the company will support you while he is gone?"

This is John's manager so you suspect nothing and set up a meeting for the next afternoon.

The first night in the empty house is quiet and you wake up constantly from the strange feeling of the empty bed and you decide that the next day you will do a pregnancy test. How nice will it be for John to hear that you have taken?

The first day arrives and you awake to the phone ringing. It is John phoning from Malaysia, letting you know that he is safe and everything is in order. You exchange "I love you's" and you put down the phone.

On this day you decide to wear a summer dress. White, form-fitting with pink flowers on it. Your hair is loose and you are wearing a white silk g-string and bra.

The day at school seems better than usual, perhaps as it gives you things to do to get your mind off the empty house and after school you stop off at the pharmacy and get three home pregnancy tests.

Three single lines later you know that you are not pregnant yet and soon after the doorbell rings. You open the door and there I am standing, wearing a charcoal suit, Ray Ban's and black shiny shoes.

"Hi Cynthia," I say....
Old 06-19-2008, 09:56 PM   #3
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

John and I met our senior year of college. There was an immediate attraction and we started dating. After college, John had a job lined up with a multinational conglomerate where he could use his business degree. I was fortunate to find a teaching job in the same small city. John and I got seperate apartments initially, then after the first year, we moved in together. A year later we were married. That was five years ago. We both knew that we wanted children, but we wanted to wait a bit, to make sure the marriage would last, and to give us time to save up some money for a house. A year ago we were able to buy a nice starter home outside of town. It is a fairly rural area, with each house sitting on 10 or 20 acres. Our house is fairly secluded, sitting back from the road with woods seperating us from our neighbors, giving us lots of privacy. We have 3 bedrooms, livingroom, dining room, kitchen, 2 baths, a basement, garage, and attic. Outside is a small storage shed. The house needed some work, but we have been able to get 75% of it done by now. Within the next year, the house will be perfect.

As I had just turned 28, John and I talked again about having children. I wanted to have my first child by 30. We decided that now was the time. I went off of the pill two months ago. We used condoms for a couple of months as some women ovulate multiple eggs after going off of the pill. Neither of us were thrilled with condoms, but that time was over and after my last period, we were finally condom free. That was when we got the news that John had to leave for a month. We had one week before he left town and we made love every night. It wasn't the most ideal time for me to be fertile, but there was always the chance.

John left for the airport on Sunday. Later that day, I got the call from Mr. Pendleton, John's boss. He asked if he could come over Monday to discuss how the company could help me thru John's trip. John had always been very complementary of Mr. Pendleton. Over the past 5 years, Mr. Pendlleton had given John 2 promotions and several raises and bonuses. Not only was he generous with money, but he had a reputation for helping his employees and his community. He was quite the philanthrapist.

Mr. Pendleton and I decided to meet at my house at 4 on Monday. That would allow me time to get home from school.

The school year was almost over. Once it was over, I would be home all day in the house, alone. I wasn't looking forward to that.

That Sunday night, I did not sleep well. I got up Monday morning, showered, shaved, and put on my white silk g-string and bra. A half slip, and my white dress with the big pink flowers and splashes of black. My pink high heel pumps and purse matched the flowers on the dress. I liked how I looked in this outfit. It showed off my figure while still being modest.

School went well on Monday. On the way home I stopped to pick up 3 home pregnancy tests to check if our love making had worked. I got three, so that if the first was positive, I would verify it before giving John the good news. Unfortunately, the first test was negative. I tossed the tester in the trash can in the bathroom and left the other 2 testers sitting on the vanity.

That was when the doorbell rang. 4 o'clock on the dot. I checked the peephole and saw Mr. Pendleton. While I had never met him, I recognized him from his picture in the paper for one of his many good deeds. I opened the door.

"Hi Cynthia."

"Hello Mr. Pendleton, won't you come in please," I said as I held out my hand.
cynthia4rp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2008, 10:37 PM   #4
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)cynthia4rp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

OCC: Cynthia, 28, blonde hair past my shoulders, blue eyes, 5'7", 135 pounds, 36C-26-36.
Old 06-20-2008, 04:14 AM   #5
MyNatalie

I took your small hand in mine as I stared at your lovely face and body.

"She is so much more beautiful than I thought, " I thought to myself, " I am going to fuck this little wife till she screams."

I had done this to four other wives before. They had all been beautiful and they had all ended up squirming on the bussiness end of my cock. Three of those had taken and the husbands had proudly come to show me photos of my own babies. What a rush to have violated those pretty woman behind their husband's backs.

"Well Cynthia, we have a lot to discuss, shall we have a seat somewhere?"

You ushered me in and showed into the living room. My eyes narrowed and a smile crept up the side of my mouth as I saw it was perfect. The large window that opened up on the garden was completely hidden from the street as well as the neighbouring houses by the tall trees. No one would see or hear your violation.

"So, Mr Pendleton, you open the floor, I have some question but I first want to hear what you have to say."

I eyed your blonde body, the smooth swell of your breasts, the flare of your hips and the lovely legs. I always relished this moment. Seeing the wife all innocent and completely unaware that soon she will be a helpless figure, feeling the hard cock push into her most feminine place. I felt my cock stir. This was going to be amazing.

"I will get the documents ready while you make us some tea."

I watched you get up and your tight ass swayed as your walked. My hand strayed to my crotch. And then you were gone.

When you were gone, I took out the set of mock documents as well as the capsule containing a white powder. It was a fast acting sedative. I had sourced this years ago from a contact on the black market, you could only get it there as the FDA had pulled it from the market when the application in just such cases became known.

The drug worked in minutes, rendering the victim totally unconscious for just over ten minutes. For me the short timespan was perfect as I hated doing things to women if they were not painfully aware of their violation.

When you brought the tea I asked for more sugar and as you walked out the capsule dropped into your cup, the hot water making short work of the gelatine cap and the white powder dissolved quickly.

"Just look at the options available", I said as you took your first sip.

The documents were quite believable and you sipped your tea as you read through it.

I saw the first signs of the drug as your eyes started drooping. You started blinking a lot and tried to sit up but the fight was in vain.

"What the.....", you said as your consciousness slipped away, looking at me with wide eyes and then you were asleep.

I knew I had to move fast so I did not even take time to feel you up as I dragged your sexy body over to the 1 seater in the corner. I made you bend over the seat and I tied your hands to the chair, using a rope that I looped around the backrest. Your legs were immobilised with rope running around the back of your bent knees and then around the legs of the chair.

Then the time came to unveil the prize so I lifted the back of your pretty dress over your back and pulled the white, silken g-string down to your knees, my eyes going straight for the slit between your legs. I gasped at your beauty, you were totally shaven and your legs and ass had not a bit of cellulite. I stared at your fuckfolds and used my fingers to spread you open displaying the portal to your body, the pink entrance. Even then I knew your would be tight and a very very wet ride.

But I was not going to penetrate you, even with my finger, until I could see those blue eyes widen with shock.

So I undressed and waited for you to come around. And you did, less than 9 minutes after this started.

"Oh my god, what is going on? HELP HELP!!", you screamed as you woke up, tied in doggy position and feeling your most private place being displayed completely. You turned your head and saw me standing there grinning and naked. My cock was long and hard and very thick as I stroked it looking at you.

"Well, little Cynthia, shall we make you and your husband's dream come true?"
Old 06-20-2008, 04:55 AM   #6
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

I ushered Mr. Pendleton into my livingroom and motioned toward the sofa for him to have a seat. "Mr. Pendleton, it's so nice to finally meet you. John is always saying what a wonderful boss you are." "I'm surprised that you offer to provide a special benefit package to the families of the men you have traveling. Most companies don't have anything like that."

We sit on the sofa and you request a cup of tea. "Certainly, just a minute." I go to the kitchen and put water on to boil. I call from the kitchen, "Mr. Pendleton, do you have a preference? I have quite an assortment."

In a few minutes I come back in with the tea to find you sitting there with some documents on the program. You ask for additional sugar and I go to the kitchen to get it. "Here you are." as I hand you the sugar.

I let the tea cool for a couple of minutes as I start to read over the documents. I then start sipping my tea and you sit back, relax, and watch me drink my tea with a big smile. Soon, I am feeling quite tired. I set my teacup down on the coffee table. "Excuse me Mr. Pendleton." I try to rise, but quickly collapse back onto the sofa. "What the..." and then I am out.

When I awake, I am momentarily disoriented. I seem to be kneeling. My hands are stretched out around something. I open my eyes and see that I'm kneeling on the floor, up against a chair. I think, "What am I doing here?" I go to pull my hands back and find that I can't. I try to move my legs, but they are restricted. I feel cool air on my backside. I turn and see you naked, standing there watching me.

"Oh my god, what has happened? HELP HELP!'

"Well, little Cynthia, shall we make you and your husband's dream come true?"

What is he talking about. Does he think we have a dream of me being bound and raped. "Let me go." I realize that I am bound with rope and tug as I may, I am not gettting loose.
Old 06-20-2008, 06:49 AM   #7
MyNatalie

Without me even knowing it your question is answered by my next statement.

"Yes pretty girl, we are going to make a baby in that belly of yours. Why do you think I sent John to Malaysia for a month to coincide with your school holidays right at the time you were going to start with your family?"

You look at me and I can see the shock has completely taken you and you are not comprehending what I am saying yet.

"The reason, pretty girl, is that I will have a month of unrestricted access to you and that pretty cunt between your legs to put my cock up inside you and cum in you until you are pregnant."

At this you scream again and try to yank your wrists free but you only manage to hurt yourself and bruise your skin.

"Oh and if you plan to tell anyone about what is about to happen to you, your husband will meet an unfortunate end in Malaysia. And believe me, no one will ever be brought to trial for that. Do you understand me?"

You have started crying and still pulled at the bonds.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME, BITCH?? I will have him killed and you will see the photos and then I will sell you as a prostitute to the men who killed him!"

The words hit home and with tears running down your cheeks you nod. I see the fight go out of you a bit as the reality of what you are in starts to dawn on you.

"Please Mr Pendleton, please don't do this. Why are you doing this to me? Please STOP."

"It is because you are one sexy piece of ass. Let's see how tight you are."

I walk up to you and you feel my fingers spread your lips open and I slide my middle finger into your cunt.

"NOOOOOOOOOO", you squeal as you feel it penetrate you. The first time any man other than your husband has felt your insides.

"Fuck, girl, you have one tight pussy!!! I am going to enjoy this more than I could have imagined!!!"

I start fingerfucking you. moving my finger in and out as I start playing with your clit with the other hand.
Old 06-20-2008, 05:14 PM   #8
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"yes pretty girl, we are going to make a baby in the belly of yours." I takes a few moments to sink in. "I sent John to Malaysia for a month so that I would have unrestricted access to you and that pretty cunt...and cum in you till your pregnant." Now it hits me.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OO." I scream at the top of my lungs. I try to pull my arms free. I strain as hard as I can, but I just feel the ropes digging into my wrists. After a few minutes, I stopped struggling and got relatively calm.

"Now, Cynthia, I was you to listen very carefully. If you tell anyone about this, or what is about to happen to you, your husband will die in Malaysia. Then, I will give you to the men who murdered him as compensation. This is too much, not only do you intend on raping me and getting me pregnant, but you will kill John and let those animals have me for who knows what.

I start crying in earnest at the hopelessness of my situation.

"Please, Mr. Pendleton, please don't do this. You are such a nice man, I know you are. Please don't do this. Why are you doing this to me?"

"It is because you are one sexy piece of ass. Let's see how tight you are."

Looking over my shoulder, I see you approaching. I try with all my might to squeeze my legs together, but the ropes around my knees prevents it. I feel a finger running along my slit. Your finger enters my vagina and I gasp, "NOOOOOOO."

"Fuck, girl, you have one tight pussy! I am going to enjoy this more than I could have imagined!" Your finger starts moving in and out while your other hands runs down my slit till you reach my clit.

I try to think of my options here. It would do no good to offer money. If I tell the police, John is dead. Maybe I can warn John, he can hide or go to the police. John calls me every evening at 6, maybe I can tell him to hide, then I can tell the police. But the police are probably corrupt over there. John doesn't speak the language, how could he hide. I may not have any choice. I feel the fingers working on my sex. I can tell that my body is responding to Mr. Pendleton's ministrations, even though my mind is revolted that he is raping me. My clit has enlarged due to Mr. Pendleton's finger work, and my pussy lips feel engorged too. Mr. Pendleton seems content to just play with my pussy for as long as it takes. With my private parts getting engorged with blood, I know that my moisture will soon follow. I try and think about how terrible this is to slow down the process; but the process continues. Soon, there is a minor squish as Mr. Pendleton continue to finger fuck me. I bite my lip to bring myself some pain to stop my body from liking what is happening.

I'll just have to wait till John gets back, then we will run away together, get police protection or whatever. Till then, I'll have to live with it.

The squishy noises are getting louder. My breathing is getting heavy. I feel light headed. I involuntarily feel my hips give a little wiggle.

My body may be responding, but I'm not going to enjoy this. There is no way that I will have an orgasm. I don't care what this man does to me. I will not enjoy one second of it.
Old 06-23-2008, 04:18 AM   #9
MyNatalie

There is nothing you can do to hide your lubrication from me and when your hips start wiggling I just smile. This is not the first time I see a little innocent wife become wet against her will. It is so damn easy.

"Quite a little whore I see," I say as I continue to plunge into your rapidly moistening entrance, "Let's get the equipment ready."

Your mind spins. What equipment could I possible be talking about? You turn your head as you see me walking to my bag and I take out a small Sony video camera and a sleek collapsible tripod. I quickly set it up and before you know it the little red light is on and the camera is recording your naked body.

"Just for my own protection, little Cynthia, and of course enjoyment. Your violation and impregnation will be recorded and if you do anything stupid, it will be on the internet before you know it. And of course I will like to enjoy this moment again and again so consider yourself a pornstar as of now."

I can see the info hit home and your eyes widen and your face becomes even redder as you blush even more. Seeing you like that, naked, splayed open and clearly humiliated and embarassed as your cunt glistens with the moisture I drew from you makes my cock want to explode.

You once again start begging me, now only fully realising in how much trouble you are. Your pretty face wide with fear as you beg me not to rape you. Fuck girl, of only your realised how much that turned me on! I could feel my cock throb and then I walked over to you again, completely ignoring your pleading and sobbing.

"Well little Cynthia, let's just show the camera how wet you are, " I say as I spread your lips wide open again and let the camera catch a glimpse of your unviolated pink flesh. The fact that this is the last view of your cunt as an unviolated entrance turns me on so much. Soon it will be red and open and running with my semen.

Your pleading and begging is music to my ears as I kneel behind you and take my cock in hand.

"Shut up you fuckslut and take it like the whore you are," I say as I touch my cockhead to your now dripping slit. The combination of my previous stimulation and your fear has brought your vagina into full arousal.

"Oh God please stop Mr. Pendleton. Please don't do this. I beg you. Don't rape me. HELP HELP."

I let you scream as I know that no one can hear you as I rub my cockhead up and down through your slick cuntslit. I relish these moment, knowing that I have the power over you. The power to stop and leave you unviolated and the power to take you and forever leave my mark on you. Then I spread your lips open again and I fit my cockhead into the soft, pink opening.

Your pleading becomes more intense as you feel my tip just start to dilate you and I answer it by slowly pushing inside you. I feel your tight entrance clamp closed as you try to keep me outside but you are just too wet already and I push harder, feeling the wetness open up and then my entire tip is inside you and you are sobbing loudly and openly.

With such delicious slowness I pushed the rest of my shaft into you, seeing you cry and try to get away from my invading penis. I have never see a women cry like you are, not even the other wives and then I am right up against you, my balls hanging right against your clit...
Old 06-23-2008, 05:59 PM   #10
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

As I knelt there in my livingroom, my legs spread, tied at the knees to the front legs of a chair, my arms wrapped around the back of the chair and tied together, my face and chest resting on the seat of the chair, my dress pulled up, exposing my rear, while you, this vile man used your hands on my sex. You were trying to stimulate me, to arouse me. Despite my loathing of you and what you intend on doing to me, my body was betraying me. As you worked your fingers in and out of my vagina, and as you caressed my clitoris, my body did respond. I could feel my sex wetting with my secretions. My body was making it easy for you. The more you fingered me, the wetter I was getting. "You really are a whore, aren't you?" you state. Not really a question; it was a statement of fact. How could my body respond to this animal? Why am I getting so wet? Do I secretly crave this type of treatment? Do I like being tied up? Do I like being violated? Do I want a baby so much that I will cream for any man?

"No, no, I'm not a whore, I'm a good wife. I'm not a whore, I'm not a whore, I'm a good wife."

Mr. Pendleton says, "Now, I'll just get the equipment ready." Equipment? What equipment? What the hell is he going to do to me besides rape me and impregnate me?

I watch thru teary eyes as you pull out a digital video recorder and tripod. "Mr. Pendleton, please, I don't deserve this. I'm not a whore, I'm a good wife." "John doesn't deserve this either Mr. Pendleton. He's a good man, a good husband, and a good employee. Please, Mr. Pendleton, I'm begging you, don't do this."

"Let's show the camera just how wet you are. Let's show the camera how much you want my cock. Let's show the camera how much you want to have my baby." I look back and see the red light blinking on the camera as you approach me. You fingers spread my pussy lips and run along my slit. I quiver at your touch. Within my own mind, I now question if the quiver is from fear or arousal. I feel your finger glide over my clitoris, wet with arousal.

"Please, Mr. Pendleton, please, don't, don't. STOP. STOP. Please, noooooo" I sob in desperation. 'HELP, HELP, HELP, STOP, DON'T, NOOOO." "HELP, HELP ME" I scream.

I feel a small trickle of moisture running down my thigh. My face reddens with embarrassment. Doubly humiliated: that my body is betraying me and this it is being recorded.

"If you tell anyone about this, this is going to be the hottest video on the internet. Do you think that you will be able to keep your teaching job then? Do you think that they will ever let you near another classroom? You're nothing but a whore and this video will prove it to the world." "Look how wet you are. Your cunt juice is running down you legs. Don't worry, soon, very soon, I'm going to slip my cock inside that tight little hole of yours and give you what you crave. I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you good and hard. My bare cock, in your unprotected pussy, pounding away, pounding away until I release my semen, deep, deep inside your womb. Millions of my sperm, searching for your egg. And one luck sperm will find your egg, and then, then, you'll be pregnant. Pregnant with my child." As you went on and on, you kept fingering me. I'm not sure if it was your fingers or your words, but I was becoming hotter. I couldn't stop it. I let out a soft moan. I didn't think you heard it. But then you said, "that's right little Cynthia, you want me. You want me to fuck you. You want me to get you pregnant. Go ahead, say it Cynthia."

"No, no, no, no, I don't want it. I don't want it, I don't want it."

"You don't want what Cynthia" Tell me what you don't want."

"I don't want you to, I don't want you to ..."

"Go ahead Cynthia, say it, say it and maybe I won't do it. Go ahead, use the word, you know it...FUCK. Say it and maybe I won't." You said as you knelt behind me, between my legs. I felt you rubbing my wet slit.

"Please, please, don't, don't fuck me."

"But, if I don't fuck you, I can't get you pregnant. You want me to get you pregnant, don't you?"

"No, no, no. I don't want to get pregnant."

As you tease the opening of my vagina with your cock head, "but I thought that you and John wanted you to get pregnant. I'm just trying to help the both of you. So, just let me fuck you and get you pregnant. If you don't want me to, just say so. If you don't want me to fuck you and get you pregnant, just say it."

"No, I don't want you to fuck me and I don't want you to get me pregnant."

As I say these words, I feel your cock head sliding between my lips, pushing against my vagina, pushing its way in. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO." The head is all the way in now. "HELP, HELP, HELP ME." You slowly push your cock into me. I bump my ass up and down, swish from side to side hoping to dislodge you before it's too late.

"Yes, that's it Cynthia, show the camera how much you want my cock in you." You continue to push further and further in.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." "Please, no, no." I feel my wet vagina streching around your cock as you invade me. I scream and cry and pull on my ropes, but to no avail. After what seems like an hour, your cock is completely buried inside me. Your heavy balls hanging down, touching my clit as I kneel there crying, my face buried in the seat cushion.
Old 06-24-2008, 08:33 AM   #11
MyNatalie

I feel the wet heat of your cunt engulf my cock and I groan in pleasure.

"Fuck you are tight," I say as I start grinding myself against you, "John must have a little pencil dick!"

I hold it there, deep in your pussy as I lean forward and start to feel your breasts through the front of your dress.

"Fuck me, little Cynthia, if those nipples are not as hard as little rocks!!! You are a little whore aren't you? Your cunt is soaked, your nips are hard, if you wanted me this much you should have phoned!"

I laugh out loud as I start fucking you. Hard, deep thrusts that shake your body and make the chair move.

Then I slam inside you and hold still again. I look down at your body, you look so cheap with your dress pulled up and me raping you in your cunt. And I just know that the camera is getting every moment of this.

"Now Cynthia, you are going to start begging me to fuck you."

"I won't," you sob, "I won't. Please just stop, please please!!!!"

I give you another couple of fuckthrusts and by now you are so wet that every thrust makes a little wet slurping noise between your legs.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked like a whore, Cynthia. Your cunt is flowing like a river, don't tell me you don't want it. You are a whore and we both know it."

"Oh God no please, just stop Mr Pendleton, JUST STOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPP!!!"

You scream that at the top of your voice and in tensing your body your cunt clamps down on my cock, your rebellion just causing me more pleasure.

Your scream cuts off halfway and turns into a loud grunt as warm, red pain flares in your right buttcheek, my hand leaving a red hand print there.

"Shut the fuck up, whore!!! What kind of whore complains like this? No, a whore takes a fucking like she should, now beg me to fuck you, and maybe I won't cum in your slut cunt!!!"
Old 06-24-2008, 07:28 PM   #12
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Fuck you are tight, John must have a little pencil dick." you say as you bury your cock deep inside my pussy. At the mention of John, I start to cry again. I feel you lean forward and cup my breasts thru my dress. "Fuck me, little Cynthia, if those nipples are not as hard as little rocks. You are a little whore, aren't you? Your cunt is soaked, your nipples are hard. If you wanted me this much, you should have phoned."

Your comments cause me to cry more, ashamed that what you are saying is true. My pussy is wet, my nipples are hard, I am aroused. But, I didn't want you. I sob, "I'm not a whore, I'm not a whore."

You laugh and start fucking me, driving the front of my pussy into the cushion of the chair. Each thrust driving me onto the front of the cushion, rubbing against my lips and sometimes my clit.

"Now Cynthia, you are going to start begging me to fuck you."

"I won't", I sob, "I won't, please, just stop, please, please"

You give me a couple more deep thrusts, pushing my onto the cushion, as I hear the squelch, squelch of your cock pumping my pussy.

"Tell me how much you want to be fucked like a whore, Cynthia. Your cunt is flowing like a river, don't tell me you don't want it. You are a whore and we both know it." I cry more, it's true, it's true, I am flowing like a river. Maybe I am a whore.

'OH god no please, just stop Mr. Pendleton, JUST STOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPP!!!" I scream, when suddenly you smack my ass.

"Shut the fuck up, whore!!! What kind of whore complains like this? No, a whore takes a fucking like she should, now beg me to fuck you, and maybe I won't cum in your slut cunt!!!"

"No, no. I'm not a whore, I'm not a whore, I'm not a whore. Please, please, just stop."
Old 06-30-2008, 08:22 AM   #13
MyNatalie

"Oh you little whore, I take it that because you are not begging me that you want me to cum in your little cunt and make you pregnant. Well it will be my pleasure."

I start to fuck you in earnest, slamming deep into your dripping cunthole as I grip your hips hard enough to leave red marks.

"Oh God, STOOOOPPP, uuugh, NOOOOO PLEAAAAASSEEEE", you please as your body is made into a fucktoy.

And then you have your first forced orgasm. With little warning it explodes between your legs and make your muscles spasm. The pleasure catches you by surprise and your pleading turns into loud gasps of sexual pleasure. I keep ramming into your cumming hole and it brings the orgasm to unbelievable levels. Your cunt is running with juices as I feel myself nearing my end.

And then it is there. You are still coasting from your orgasm as you feel the fuckthrusts increase in pace and depth and then you feel me, your husband's boss, slamm right up into you and holding myself against you as you feel the hard cock in you start to spasm.

"OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOO", you scream as my cock releases spurt after spurt of thick, slimy cum right inside your cunt, fillind your womb with my seed...
Old 07-03-2008, 08:02 PM   #14
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

"Oh you little whore, I take it that because you are not begging me that you want me to cum in your little cunt and make you pregnant. Well it will be my pleasure." You say as you start to fuck me in earnest.

"Oh God, STOPPP, uuugh, NOOOOO PLEAAAASSEEEEEE," i plead.

But you keep fucking me, harder and harder, faster and faster. With each thrust your balls slap my pussy lips and you drive the upper part of my pussy onto the cushion, rubbing my clit. Before I realized it was happening, I came. The stimulation to my pussy was just too much, "AAAAAAAA". I feel myself getting wetter, providing additional lubrication for your cock. And you start fucking me even harder, making me ride the crest of my orgasm. Then, just as I start to come down from one orgasm, there is another, "AAAAAAAAAAA". Coming down from my second orgasm, I feel you slam deep into my sex and hold yourself deep within me. I feel your body spasm against mine and I know that your seed is now loose within me, searching for my egg. "OH FUCK NOOOOOOOOOOOOO" i scream.

"No, no, no, no." I shake my head in disgust. Disgust that you put your sperm inside me and disgust at myself for cumming as you fucked me. I stayed there, leaning on the chair, bound, sobbing. Thinking how I would soon me pregnant, and it would be my rapists child. You seemed to stay there, buried in my pussy forever. Finally, I feel you withdraw.

Last edited by cynthia4rp; 07-09-2008 at 07:17 PM. Reason: typo
Old 07-09-2008, 04:38 AM   #15
MyNatalie

I hold my cock inside you until the last drop of my cum has been transferred into your fertile womb and then I pull out. In this position most of it remains inside but a trickle of white sperm runs from your red, used cunt and down your left leg.

I take the camera and zoom in on your pussy, capturing this total humiliation.

"Well that is one fucked cunt, Cynthia!! I guess all your pleading and begging helped you fuckall. And all you got for it is a cuntfull of cum!!! I wonder if your husband would find you sexy like this, nothing but a cumdripping, used whore."

You are sobbing now, the humiliation and finality of what had just happened leaving you at a loss for words.

"Well Cynthia, by the time he gets back you will be no stranger to my cum. Believe me, from now, until then, not a day will go past without you getting a fresh dose of cum between those legs. And you know what? You will let me do it without any struggles. The first sign of rebellion will see these videos posted on the internet on rape forums and sent to your family, your husband, your friends and your co-workers. Not to mention your students!!! Do you understand?!!!!"

I look at your sobbing, violated form and grin as I see you nod your head. I just wish I knew what was going on in your mind. The horrible turmoil you must be going through!!!

"And can I tell you something else?"

Once again the little nod.

"My cock will not be the only one to enjoy that cunt between your pretty legs. No, Cynthia, you are going to be quite surprised as to who will ejaculate in your pussy before this is done...."
Old 07-09-2008, 07:41 PM   #16
cynthia4rp
Privileged Member

After an eternity, you withdraw your vile penis from my womanhood. I feel you semen leaking out, running down my leg. I just want to get in the shower and wash away your filth, to attempt to wash away your sperm from inside of me, before it is too late. But I can't move, still tied to the chair.

I look over my shoulder and see you approaching with the video camera. "No, no, no," I beg as you zoom in on the cum leaking out of me as I sob. I don't bother listening to most of what you have to say, but one part does get thru my sobs, "I wonder if your husband would find you sexy like this..." I sob again, thinking of my husband John, hoping that he never has to see me like this, with another man's semen leaking out of my most precious opening.

I cry more and hear a few more words, "not a day will go past without you getting a fresh does of cum between those legs. And you know what? You will let me do it without any struggles. The first sign of rebellion will see these videos posted on the internet on rape forums and sent to you family, your husband, your friends and your co-workers. Not to mention your students. Do you understand?"

God what a horrible monster Mr. Pendleton turned out to be. He is willing to destroy my reputation, and I'm sure he will. Without a doubt, he will destroy me socially, financially, and emotionally. Distributing this sex tape would be better than killing John and selling me as a slave, but either way, I don't have much choice. I have to cooperate. Then, then, maybe, once John gets home, maybe we can run away together and hide. That is my only hope. Until then, I have to cooperate. For John's sake. I nod my head yes.

"And can I tell you something else?" you say; and I think, like I have a choice in the matter? I nod.

"My cock will not be the only one to enjoy that cunt betwwen your pretty legs. No, Cynthis, you are going to be quite surprised as to who will ejaculate in your pussy before this is done...."

This shocks me even more than everything up to this point. I've realized that he wants to get me pregnant, but now he is talking about other men enjoying me. God, what is he going to do, turn me into a whore; a common streetwalker. I know that there is a chance that I won't get pregnant today, but if he intends of inseminating me everyday, I will be pregnant within a couple of weeks. But who will the father be? Mr. Pendleton or God knows who? I kneel there exhausted from my struggles and the psycological torture you have put me thru. All I can do is kneel there and cry, imagining what will happen to me in the weeks ahead.