Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-16-2008, 10:33 AM   #1
Trustme

Trustme has initial reputation
Default Sophie's Story Part 2

******Please note*******

A lot of work goes into writing these stories and I'm sure all who publish them here would appreciate feedback, positive or negative. So if you do bother to read all the way to the end please take an extra minute or two to post your thoughts. Thank you.

Sophie's Story Part 2

She had no idea how long she had been unconscious, but when she came to she discovered she was strapped firmly to some sort of table, hard, with what felt like a thin pvc cover. As her eyes regained their focus all she could see above her were rows of interconnecting wooden beams and struts with a variety of pulley systems suspended from them, some with chains, a couple with ropes and a couple with what looked like fishing wire. She tried to move her head to see more but a leather strap running over her forehead tightly bound her in place. She felt more straps, one round her neck, two pinning her arms by the elbows and wrists, one around her waist, and her legs, which she could feel had been stretched wide open, were strapped at the knees and the ankles. Movement of any significant kind was impossible, and as the haze in her head cleared she at first panicked, total helplessness in a strange place mocking her, before she regained a measure of control. Don't lose it now; you need to know what’s happening she admonished herself. If only she could turn her head and see, but struggle as she might, she was expertly bound. Gradually the stinging from her wounds forced their way into her mind. Her head was groggy and she could feel the blood pumping through it. Her mouth was dry, her tongue tacky and in need of fluids. She remembered what had happened previously, Marco, the bastard! had drugged her and raped her, beating her mercilessly and abusing her in the worst ways he could think of. When he was done he had made a phone call, then grabbed her by the hair, pulled her off the bed and thrown her face down on the floor. "Wait there bitch!" He had mocked her, still bound, still gagged, exhausted from her ordeal. She had heard him go to the bathroom and start the shower, and even in her dazed state she was not truly beaten. She shuffled across the floor to his jacket, rolled over so her bound hands could grasp it, and eventually managed to find the inside pocket and remove his wallet, which she then shuffled to the bed and threw underneath so he would not see it when he returned. Quite how she expected this to help she didn’t know, and in truth hadn't thought that far ahead, but it was an act of defiance, and that was all that mattered to her right now.
When he returned Marco had dressed himself, pulled a small baggy with two white pills in it from his trouser pocket, removed her gag and forced her to swallow them, helping her with a pint of water he had brought back in with him. Sophie thought of spitting them out again but in truth she was too tired, to beaten, too broken physically to indulge herself in any more defiance than she had already shown, and a part of her welcomed the oblivion she was sure the pills would bring. In that respect she was not disappointed. Now here she lay, immobile, naked as the day she was born, her body stinging, her ass and cunt still bruised and torn from their rape, and she had no idea where she was or what was to follow, but she could guess it probably wasn't going to be nice.
After a time she heard the sound of a heavy door opening. Several sets of footsteps came through, she was uncertain how many, three, maybe four? She heard a mans voice say "Good, she's awake" and then a face appeared above her, searching her eyes to see how awake she was, then slowly running over her entire body, taking in every detail in a clinical, cold fashion. She was sure nobody had ever looked at her so closely or intimately, or, more worryingly, more clinically sadistic than this man did. She felt his piercing blue eyes notice every flaw her weak flesh had to offer, every area of pain that could be applied for maximum effect, and again the panic gripped her. "I'm going to have fun with this one" he said, smiling to somebody. The "somebody" appeared the other side of her, it was Marco. "I've finished with her" he said, "My business with this worthless whore is over, where's the money?" The first man moved away for a second and when he returned he handed a bundle of notes to Marco, right across her face. "£300" said Marco, “ten times what a useless piece of shit like you is worth!” He laughed and spat in her face. "I won't be seeing you again Sophie but remember this, everything that happens to from now on you deserve, and Derek here is going to take REALLY good care of you" He spat the words out with contempt. In a lightening blur she saw Derek’s arm extend and his fist split Marco's nose open, knocking him out of her field of vision. "You ever use my name in front of the meat again and I'll fucking slit your throat!” Marco reappeared, holding his nose, looking shocked. She saw him reach into his jacket, and a look of concern crossed his face. He checked his other pockets but his wallet was nowhere to be found. "What’s the matter with you now" Derek asked him, obviously annoyed by his very presence. "I can't find my wallet" he said. "So stick it in your pocket and just fuck off", "You don't understand" said Marco, "I must have dropped it at her place". "What?" cried Derek. "What kind of dumbass fucking idiot are you? Have you got her keys?” Marco nodded. "Then you go back there right now and get it and while you're there make sure you clean the place of traces because if somebody rumbles you and comes here I'll personally cut your fucking nuts off, you understand me?” Marco nodded, he was clearly intimidated by this man, and Sophie knew that did note bode well for her either. "Before you go tell me about her, what's she like?” "She's a 2 penny whore" said Marco, "No different to a hundred other worthless bitches I could have brought here, I just had personal reasons for this one" he said, staring at her venomously. "I don't give a flying fuck about your personal issues you spic prick! What kind of person is she? What does she like? What does she hate? What is her pain threshold like?" "She's a pain slut" said Marco, "She knows how worthless she truly is and seeks out the abuse. When I started raping her she got turned on by it, it wasn't until I beat her and tore her a new ass I knew I'd broken her". A wave of satisfaction broke over Sophie. He really believed he'd broken her, he had no idea she had actually come as hard as she could ever remember coming. That she had lain on the bed afterwards shaking not through fear but in the post orgasmic throes of ecstasy. Whatever happened to her now, at least she knew she had beaten him, and he was too dumb to know it.
"This is important to know" Said Derek "You have to break these one's differently. They are always at their breaking point, they push themselves there, no, normal procedure doesn't work with these. I could break her body a hundred times but her mind would still be intact, and that’s no use, no use at all". "How long do you think it'll take you to make her ready?" Asked Marco. Derek looked at her, considering, "Three days" he said, "maybe a week". A week to do what? Make me ready for what? "Now you go back to her place and sort out your shit and when you're done come back here, I've got more work for you to do". Marco turned and walked away, she heard the large door open and close as he left, and then there was just Derek, staring into her eyes, looking so deep she thought he was inspecting her soul itself. She was terrified of this man and did not know why, but there was nothing behind his eyes. No love, no tenderness, just a cold, clinical stare which chilled her to her bones.
Eventually he spoke. “So you’re Sophie, well that is the last time you will ever hear that name. From now on you are simply ‘meat’, to be used as meat, treated as meat, live like meat; and of course, in order to be good meat you must be tenderised first.” He said all of this in a virtual monotone, as if he had said it a hundred times before, and Sophie got the distinct impression he had. “Let me tell you right now, meat” he continued, “I know you. I know your desires, your lusts, the way your mind works, and I am going to break that mind of yours. I know that secretly you lust for the abuse I would give you, surrender yourself to it, indulge in it, and therefore your mind would stay intact. That will not happen here. Here you will truly come to understand what it means to be broken. Here you will come to understand that I understand you! For instance, I understand that fear of the unknown excites you, and that should I suddenly whip or beat you, the shock of it would protect your mind. Here everything I do to you I will tell you in advance, it will not be a shock, and therefore your mind will have no protection against it. Eventually, once you know with absolute certainty that whatever I say I will do to you I will carry out, just a word from me will terrify you so badly that your mind will break itself. With that in mind I want you to look at this”. He held up a syringe with a clear liquid in it. “This is amphetamine, pure; we make it here on site. With this inside you, you will not sleep again, you will not pass out, there will be no respite. Your body will catch fire and you will be desperate to move, but you will be unable. Your every sense will be heightened, your skin will become so sensitive you can feel the air around you; and you will start to become very paranoid indeed…”
Sophie looked at him with wide eyes full of horror. She felt the prick of the needle as it entered her arm and a cold sensation running from it as the drug entered her bloodstream. Her head started to rush, her whole body got hotter. She struggled to move but as he had promised she was unable. She screamed out loud but she already knew the place would be soundproofed. Derek studied her for a couple of minutes, letting the initial rush pass, then he walked out of sight. It had begun.

It took 3 days.

To Sophie it was an eternity, time lost all meaning, all relevance. The light never changed, and she never slept. Minutes lasted hours, hours days. Derek had been true to his word, and had explained in excruciating detail every thing he did before he did it. “We will start with your cunt” he had said, and held up a short length of stick which from one end had 6 short strips of leather about 3 inches long attached to it. “I am going to use this to whip your cunt, tenderise it, and make it scream its pain at you. Eventually it will be so sore that just blowing on it will make you scream, but it will take some time and some beating to get like that, do not expect this to be over quickly”. He moved down toward her legs and disappeared from her field of view. She tensed herself, squeezing her eyes shut. She felt her body shake as the drugs coursed through her, demanding she move. Still nothing happened. She opened her eyes and as she did so the first lash landed. Pain from her clitoris to her anus shot through her as her most sensitive area felt the cruelty of the leather strips. She cried out in pain and also something else, something….needful. The amphetamine helped her experience the pain over every part of her in intimate detail, leaving nothing to be dulled by her senses, every nerve ending burning independently. Again the whip landed, and again she screamed, and again her body betrayed her. She felt her burning pussy moisten and in doing so become softer and more open and therefore more vulnerable to the repeated punishment of the whip. Again it landed, and again and again. Sophie screamed, she sobbed, she was desperate for it to stop but it would not, she was being tortured in her most intimate area and yet through all of it her groin burned with a need for it to continue. Eventually there was no more, yet for a while she dared not believe it, trying to steel herself against its return. She lay there, immobile, drenched in sweat, her labia swollen grotesquely, the skin tight and bright red like two perverted balloons, glistening not with her sweat but with the perfume of her own wretched depravity.
As she lay there gasping for breath Derek reappeared by her head. He reached over the top of her and brought a short wooden pole, 6 inches long, attached to nylon rope either side trailing off over the table. He pushed it into her mouth and made her bite down on it, then he moved his arm under the table and the nylon ropes tightened, holding it firmly in place. He looked her straight in the eyes and said “This will prevent you from breaking your teeth”. Sophie was confused by what he meant, but she wasn’t confused for long. Derek reached into his pocket for something and then held his hand up close to her face. In his grasp were two long, silver needles. “I am going to inset these through your nipples, and I will not be doing it fast. You will feel everything as it passes through you, slowly.” And suddenly she understood the need for the stick to bite down on. He put one of the needles down next to her and reached back into his pocket. This time he pulled out a lighter and right in front of her face began heating up the needle. “This is not for the sake of the wound, there will be little or no blood anyway and the needle will be a clean insertion. No, this is to make sure the skin around it blisters and swells, making every nerve ending you have scream and ensuring the pressure from the blistering will keep your raw nerve endings crushed against each other in an orgy of pain”. He waited until he was wincing with pain himself just holding the opposite end of the needle before he began, and again he was true to his every word. White heat exploded in her nipple as he pressed the point of the needle against it. He was careful to apply just the right amount of pressure to stretch the skin as far as it would go before piercing it, the heat burning the skin underneath and making it raw and tender for when it met the point of the needle. Sophie’s mouth clamped down hard on the pole, her screams ringing in her ears, tears streaming from her eyes. She gagged on her own mucus as she sobbed. Her body, fuelled by the drugs, desperately tried to move away from the pain but could not. Her muscles spasmed and pulled but the restraints held firm. Slowly through her nipple the red hot needle went, piercing and burning, and when it reached the other side he was careful again to stretch the skin as far as he could before the final release of it breaking through. When he was done he repeated the process the other side, then for sport he spent ten minutes repeatedly heating one end of the needle with his lighter and watched as the heat travelled through it and into her breasts. She wanted to plead, to beg for mercy, but she could not move nor speak now the pole was in her mouth, and the worst of it all, as Derek repeatedly reminded her, was there was FAR worse to come. When he was done, he reached above the table and grasped four nylon threads hanging from small pulleys. He attached two to each needle, and then disappeared from view. She heard the pulleys move before the slack took up and suddenly the needles were being pulled upwards, biting into her nipples and distending her breasts. She thought the pain would drive her insane. She could do nothing to cope with it; she had to lie still no matter how she struggled and experience the full horror of it. Blinded by pain she did not notice Derek walk past her. Suddenly the pussy whipping began again in earnest. Her eyes emptied, her voice became hoarse, and her blood burned with amphetamine and still it continued, her own private hell on earth, unending, enduring, and taking her to the brink of insanity. So gone with the pain was she that she never even noticed the whipping had stopped, her first perception of it was when one of Derek’s cruel hands started to roughly grind away at her clitoris, So expertly had he whipped her, so painstakingly had he applied his torture, that her clitoris, now distended itself and utterly raw to the touch felt like it was connected to the mains. Bolts of electricity seemed to shoot right through her body from it. Her screams became nothing more than choked gasps, and then the final indignity, her orgasm, cascaded through her body. She was nothing now except ecstasy and pain, the two immeasurably intense sensations combining in her mind to drive out all thought, all sense of self, she became the experience, and it filled her body and emptied her of herself. Yet it did not stop, he continued his grinding of her clit, and over and over the orgasms swept, until they became themselves her own maddening torture. She would never have believed she wanted an orgasm to stop, but perpetual pleasure is more painful than torture, and Derek understood this only too well. Everything he had done had led up to this point and now he continued it for as long as he cared. Wave after wave of agony and ecstasy broke through her, somewhere in a distant corner of her mind she felt her bladder release and her hot piss spray out over his hand, splashing her legs and back over her stomach. A billowing rage of shame and humiliation such that she had never felt coursed through her body, and eventually, despite the drugs, she passed out.

In all the whole process had taken only three hours, but Sophie was not to know that, for her an eternity had already passed. It was another two and a half days before Marco reappeared, by which time she did not even recognise him. Her relief of unconsciousness had not lasted long. She had been woken by a bucket of cold, rank water (it tasted uncomfortably like cold piss) that had been thrown in her face to revive her, and Derek had shot more amphetamine into her system immediately. For two and a half more days he had tortured her. Applying cruel, spiked metal clamps to her labia, connecting them to electrodes, and passing high voltage directly through her aching vulnerable cunt. He had beaten her mercilessly; far beyond the point of passing out, the drugs ensuring her torment would not end and would be as sensational as possible. They had raped her repeatedly, once tying her spread eagle standing up, and allowing a deformed beast of a man, one arm horribly disfigured, his face a mockery of human form, his body gnarled and humped and covered with thick, unsightly hair, to fuck her in the most degrading way, ending his abuse by pissing on her face and then laughing as he shuffled his grotesque bulk away. The first time they had used a reverse clamp to wire her jaw open and defecate in her mouth, before removing the clamp, and forcing her to swallow it she had been violently sick. Strapped down on her back as she had been she had choked on her own vomit. Derek had allowed her to continue to choke, panic gripping her mind and body for the best part of 30 seconds before he wired her jaw open again and cleared her throat with his hands, pushing a breathing tube down to her lungs and back to ensure her airways were clear. She had been made to eat slop from a dogs bowl, which she gladly lapped up like a rabid animal, and through it all Derek had continued to whisper in her ear that she was worthless, that she deserved this, that she was meat and must CRAVE it above all other things, so that eventually she learned to greedily devour the shit, just to please her Masters, and desire the torture and abuse, to EXIST for it, to give herself utterly to it.
When Marco had come back he had looked sickened by the sight of her. Hate her though he did even he found it difficult to see a person suffer to such extreme’s. Her body, while still the dream of every man to possess was covered in welts from her whippings, she was dirty, she stank of her own piss and shit, and she flinched like a wounded animal whenever someone touched her. He had enquired as to her readiness, and Derek had told him that she was close, that most of her mind was his, but there was one last part still clinging on that he had not uncovered yet, the final part that needed to snap for her to be his totally. Marco had looked thoughtful then and said “Do you know why I chose her to bring to you? She went on a job with me and refused to do it and walked out and left me to get this” he said, pointing at his scar, not feeling the need to volunteer that he had also been quite brutally raped as well. “But the reason she refused is because they wanted to blindfold her for the session, and she wouldn’t do it, even when they offered to pay her more. I just thought she was being a snotty bitch at the time, but I wonder...” his words trailed off as he looked around the room. His gaze fell on a hood and he retrieved it. Standing over her head he pulled the thick, black hood over her slowly. Even in her animal state her unnatural phobia tore through her mind. She screamed, her every muscle struggled to be free, her bladder emptied again and her screams became wailing gasps that unnerved Marco so much he removed the hood again. Immediately she calmed down, reverting to her feral state. Derek smiled. “Thank you” he said, and three hours later, there was no more Sophie, only meat.
Trustme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 07:41 PM   #2
zero7destiny

zero7destiny has initial reputation

Whoa that was so riveting...was that the end?
zero7destiny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2008, 06:56 PM   #3
CreativeStalker1313

CreativeStalker1313 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to CreativeStalker1313 Send a message via Yahoo to CreativeStalker1313

wow this story is really intense, Trustme you really know how to write.
Old 03-31-2008, 07:12 PM   #4
Trustme

Trustme has initial reputation

Thanks chaps (or chapess' if appropriate), feedback always very welcome, especially when it's positive :-)
Trustme is offline   Reply With Quote