Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 03-08-2011, 08:28 PM   #101
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You seem to be given by only one goal, to please me. A good quality to have in a victim, one that none of the others have had. That is why I get bored with constantly having to use force on them and they wind up being sold. Perhaps you have a better long term prospects than they did. SMiling at you and reaching down. Pressing a finger to the gag, pushing it in a little further into your mouth.

"Here is what I want, I'm feeling tired from raping you. Simply don't have the energy to do it again." Looking at you with expectant eyes. "Do it yourself." Running the finger over your cheek and neck. "You have ten minutes to get me off."

I love setting little goals, little tests, seeing how the victim reacts. Obeidance to be rewarded, defiance punished swiftly and brutally.
Old 03-09-2011, 02:50 AM   #102
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I find myself moving my head towards your hand for an instant, gazing up at you. Only because I was commanded to respond to your touch, obviously..

But I'm quickly terrified by what seems an impossible task, with the threat of brutal punishment lurking unspoken if I fail. Bound and gagged, I can't shift position or try to suck you again. After you humiliatingly raped my throat last time I tried, telling me I was worthless, perhaps that's just as well. But it leaves me with a problem.

Maybe if I move back and forth like you did the other times you raped me? I begin gently pressing my hips up and down, pushing myself further onto your cock, once again searching your eyes for any sign of approval or hint to what I should do.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Ingenue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2011, 05:54 PM   #103
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

It takes you a minute to figure out what exactly I want. Especially since I have given absolutely no instructions on how to do it. Wanting to see your desperation in your eyes and how it drives you. It takes a minute for you to figure out anything to do, pulling your hips back and forth away from me. A good start, though you are definitely moving too slowly to get me off before the deadline. Good....

Brushing your face with the one hand, using the other to play with your tits. "I don't want to have to hurt you."
Old 03-10-2011, 02:39 AM   #104
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ingenue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Pressing my head to nuzzle your hand, I make little begging noises. Please don't hurt me, master, my eyes plead. All the while my pussy muscles caress you and I thrust upwards as well as I can from my awkward position. This isn't the hard fucking you enjoy. It's more like lovemaking. Sweet and gentle.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-10-2011, 05:19 PM   #105
the savage
Privileged Member

You are trying, and are actually doing quite well. Though it is slow and gentle. Suppose that is inevitable from the position you are in. And while you aren't fucking hard and deep, I sense no reluctance or holding back on your part. No, just going with it the best you can. "I hope for your sake that you get me to finish." Leaning in and kissing your forehead, fingers tracing around the edges of the gag.
Old 03-11-2011, 02:45 AM   #106
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Though chilled by the implication of your words, and starting to get tired, I press on. I even remember to purr in pleasure at your kiss. Mock pleasure, I mean. With my legs wrapped around you, what in very different circumstances could be an affectionate embrace, I keep right on raping myself. I've forgotten my pathetic little schemes of escape - right now all I can think about is pleasing you.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-11-2011, 05:24 PM   #107
the savage
Privileged Member

"You aren't going to make it..." Fingers still caressing your face, lips slowly tracing down your neck. "Please don't make me have to hurt you." Brushing back your hair, "I don't like hurting you, but if you deserve it then I have too."
Old 03-12-2011, 04:32 AM   #108
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Tears blur my vision and I falter in my thrusts. Master's going to hurt me bad for this and I can't do anything about it. I failed and now I'm helpless. A sob catches in my throat.

Oh for God's sake, girl, it's not over yet. Stop being a whimpering damsel in distress, grow a spine and prove him wrong!

Spurred on by fear and self-loathing, I redouble my thrusts. I'm hurting myself now, but not as bad as when you pound me. And I'm sure it's nothing compared to what your sick mind would dream up to do to me for failing your impossible test. Come, you bastard! Climax for me!

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-12-2011, 08:32 AM   #109
the savage
Privileged Member

I felt you giving up with a smile on my face, because it means that I would be able to roughly fuck you, and give the punishment that I so love to do. Even seeing the tears brimming in your eyes is a turnon. But you find a reserve of strength and start to pound against me, harder than I have used you to date. One with strength and drive, should be unbelievably fun turning you in the slave I want. It has already started, the way you are desperately trying to please me.

And it is working. I start to grunt in time with your body rocking against mine. Folding over and sucking on your nipple, teasing it hard with my tongue. And then releasing inside you.
Old 03-12-2011, 10:56 AM   #110
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Your surprise when I don't give up is what tells me I'm doing the right thing. I'm even relieved to hear your grunting breaths. I don't yet know your body well enough to tell how close you are to orgasm. I figure you're trying to distract me by sucking on my breast, and I ignore it. Sure enough, you soon groan with possessive pleasure and your cock twitches and pumps me full of your cum.

I did it! I collapse back on the pillow and my eyes shine with achievement. Oh yes, master, this will teach you to not underestimate me!

Although, I don't know if that's a good thing. Underestimating me could make you sloppy and leave me an opening for escape. It all depends on if I plan to risk the attempt at all, rather than accept my fate with you and try to make the best of it.

Escape means vigilance, scheming, uncertainty, danger, the prospect of being alone and destitute in a foreign land if I succeed, and of course the certainty of horrible punishment if I fail. Surrendering means abandoning all thoughts of freedom, committing myself to being your possession and ingratiating myself as well as possible into your affections. Doing either half-assed won't work. I need to make a decision very soon. Can't let myself slip into one or the other without thinking it through.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-12-2011, 11:47 AM   #111
the savage
Privileged Member

I see the pleasure in your eyes, thinking that you did it. Glancing at my watch, knowing that I could say anything. "YOu seem awfully proud that you managed to get me off. Maybe you like sex, and the idea that I am forcing you to do it lets you pretend to still be innocent." Fingers toying with your gag, first pushing the attachment a little further into your throat, before unsnapping it and removing it from your face.

Before you can speak, my lips are on yours, pressing hungrily against you, tongue probing its way into your mouth. Caressing the side of your exposed body, reveling in the feel of silky smooth skin that no other had touched before and no others will touch again without my permission.

When I break the kiss I look at you with a smile. "There was a time limit babe. Do you think you beat it?"
Old 03-12-2011, 12:45 PM   #112
Ingenue
Privileged Member

There may have been a split second of hesitation, like I wanted to turn my head away and prevent you from removing the gag. Could be just your imagination. Before I've even managed to take a breath your kiss grabs my attention. I squeak in surprise at the kiss and have barely figured how to reciprocate before it's over.

My mouth goes dry at the question. I'd forgotten that just getting you off wasn't enough. I couldn't see a clock or your watch: I have to take your word. If you let me go through all that only to lie to me and punish me anyway I'd be heartbr.. I mean really really mad. That could even make my decision for me. No, can't think about that while he's in the room.

I try to figure out what to say. "I tried my best, Master. Please be lenient. I tried."

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-12-2011, 01:51 PM   #113
the savage
Privileged Member

I wait for you to say something, come up with some excuse. Expecting even a defiant statement that yes, you did beat the time limit. Instead you start to plead with me to be lenient, assuming the worst about yourself and the situation. That is good for me, since it is the best way to break your mind, the best possible mindset for my slave.

Hands running over your body slowly, possessively. Making sure to touch and claim every inch of your skin. "What sort of master would I be if I let you get away with failure." Leaning in and whispering in your ear, a throaty voice.

"Luckily you just made it."
Old 03-12-2011, 02:09 PM   #114
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I watch your hands fearfully, never knowing when a stroke will become a slap. At the word "failure" I wince, close my eyes, grit my teeth and turn my face away.

But then you whisper in my ear that I made it, and I literally squeal with relief. I lean up and kiss the first part I can reach: your jaw. "Thank you."

Half a second later I realize what I just did, but too late. A blush sweeps across my face and my hands squirm in the cuffs. Only now do I notice how much the skin on my wrists hurts. I guess I was jerking them around too hard back there.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-12-2011, 02:46 PM   #115
the savage
Privileged Member

The squeal is surprising, as is your reaction, actually willingly kissing me. Sure it isn't on the lips but it is a damn good start. For a split second there I got the feeling that if your arms were free you would have hugged me. Such a good victim, willing, almost eager. As my eyes take in your entire body, I see the red chaffing up at your wrists. Smiling at the evidence of just how desperate you were to please me. Sure it was to avoid punishment, but that is a good start.

SOftly I rub the tender skin. "When you are fucking, all the little pains seem not to matter." Standing, leaving you on the bed, cuffed and waiting for me while I return to my closet of toys.
Old 03-12-2011, 03:51 PM   #116
Ingenue
Privileged Member

I probably would have hugged you. Why did I do that? I am such an idiot! At least you, well, very obviously liked it. So it wasn't a total disaster, but still. I whimper and have to bite my lip at your touch on my raw skin. Scoring that victory certainly had a price.

When you get off me and step into the closet, I take the opportunity and wriggle an inch or two up the bed to take the strain off my arms, working my jaw to adjust to the absence of the gag. I remember all the things you keep in there, the purposes of most of which I couldn't even guess. Kind of curious to know what you're going to bring out. I roll over on my side and try to look attractive in the black, figure-squeezing corset.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-12-2011, 07:43 PM   #117
the savage
Privileged Member

I run my fingers over a few whips, deciding that yes, they will stay in here. I will live up to my word. For now. They rock invitingly on their hooks after my hands have left them. Knowing that they are there whenever I need them. Instead I grab a few other items off the walls. A pair of gloves that are thin, but studded with hundreds of tiny points. Probably not enough to break your skin but should cause discomfort if I want to. Only sliding one on, so as to use it as a prod.

Grabbing a few of my larger sexual toys, I return from the coset to see you lounging on the bed. Actually trying to look sexy. And if you could get your arms out of that position it might have actually worked. "See, you are a natural whore. Let me show you."
Old 03-13-2011, 09:26 AM   #118
Ingenue
Privileged Member

Not what I hoped to hear. "Master, not all American girls are w..whores. A lot of us are faithful. I'd never sleep around on you. You're the only man I want to own me."

I eye the toys nervously. I don't know what they are. But you aren't carrying anything that's obviously a weapon. I need to know if you'll keep to your word. If not, my cooperation would soon evaporate.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner
Old 03-13-2011, 12:33 PM   #119
the savage
Privileged Member

Of course you won't sleep around on me, you aren't getting out of this house again unless I let you. Smiling at you as I walk forward, slowly. Patting the vibe against my hand as I do.

"No you are my whore, this isn't a relationship."
Old 03-13-2011, 12:50 PM   #120
Ingenue
Privileged Member

But I thought a whore was a woman who cheated on her boyfriend..

I sigh. "It's ownership. I know. Master, were you serious about wanting to keep me? Or-or are you only going to make me think you want me, then sell me to those people you talked about?" By the sound of it, I find the thought terrifying, as much for the rejection as what might happen to me in those other men's hands. Speaking of hands, I wonder what's with the glove you have on.

Stories:
An Obedient Puppy
Cheerleader and Nerd
Left Alone
Bikers' Prisoner