Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-24-2008, 01:24 AM   #21
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Door'sunlocked_c'monin View Post
But of course.. of course. And a wonderful Christm.. hang on...

Anywho.. and you have a wondeeeee...

*sigh* I'm sorry.. I thought I heard something outside. I live in the woods so it's probably just a deer or squirl, I'm sure.

Yes, indeed, wonderful and warm Christmas wishes for you too. Great.. the lights just went out.. stupid ice storm.

Yeah, lots of deer and squirrels make noise outside......

Ice storms are great. For lots of reasons......
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:52 AM   #22
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Crap. No cray-noises-that-I-could-blame-on-squirls last night.

But the storm is a'comin today.

Door'sunlocked_c'monin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 05:24 AM   #23
squidley
Privileged Member

squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)squidley has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Crap. No cray-noises-that-I-could-blame-on-squirls last night.

But the storm is a'comin today.
So very true. It wasn't squirrels. But it might have been another type of rat entirely, and nothing to do with the trees but having hidden in there sweet concealing darkness. Now of course, it's hiding in someother dark place, patiently waiting for the moment to strike...

The Squid
squidley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 02:36 PM   #24
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Wow, what a great group of suggestions! Here's my "two cents," (stolen from a nice girl on a subway whom I left bloodied and crying...)

Blindfolds, weapons, and slow pacing are all great ways of terrifying a victim, adding to the sense of unknown, the element of danger and all that. There's also the 'mindfuck':

I had a BDSM buddy who loves to tell the story of a sub he had tied down and blindfolded. Her only limit was that he could do nothing to her hair (she was a tad vain). Once he had her tied down, he coated her head with shaving cream.... and as she squirmed in fear, he ran a credit card over her scalp over and over, CONVINCING her she was getting her whole head shaved!

Now take that out of BDSM and into rape fantasy... what's the one limit you still hold dear? Find a partner you trust, and see if he can play on that one remaining fear... whether it's your ass, or bloodplay (I once tied a girl up and blindfolded her, then ran a dulled razor over her breasts and poured hot syrup where the 'wound' was. She was convinced I had slashed her up, and GOD it was hot!!!) or whatever your limit may be, and let him 'mindfuck' you to oblivion!

Best of luck (damn, I gotta visit Kansas City someday!!!)

Last edited by Tim Woodman; 12-24-2008 at 02:37 PM. Reason: stupid typos!!!
Tim Woodman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #25
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Door'sunlocked_c'monin has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

SQUID - I'm going to need to head out some night soon and see what else it could be.. remind me to grab my flashlight before I go out. And to check that the batteries are out. I mean, um, working.

TIM - I bow to you. I've never thought of, how you describe it, a "mindfuck". I'm sitting here trying to think of something else to type and I'm drawing a blank. I've just never thought about it. My non-rape limit is heights. Deathly afraid. And it "scares" me to try to incorporate THAT fear into a rape.

1. There's nothing wrong with ladies who love their hair.
2. KC is most definately a great town to vist.

Old 12-24-2008, 05:57 PM   #26
RebornSon

RebornSon Level 1 (100+)RebornSon Level 1 (100+)

Personally, I like to use fire. Fire and metal objects heated in a fire. For anyone who's ever been burnt, even a little, fire and the fear of being burnt is much more terrifying than any blade.

Also, the greatest fear is the fear of the unknown (of dear Lord how clichéd that sounds!). Noise outside is easy to discard as a stray cat, but when the power's cut in your home, you can't find your cellphone and you hear something crash in the kitchen, what do you do? Do you dash for the door? Of course. But when a dark shape suddenly comes in front of you, what then? You're trapped, with no way to call for help, the neighbours are not home. Your alone, trapped and in a situation you could never have foreseen. The dark shape comes close. It draws a knife. You scream, but to no avail. Your scream is cut short, and so's all hope of escape.

The darkness has you.
Old 12-25-2008, 12:44 AM   #27
GeorgeDaBrute
Privileged Member

GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)GeorgeDaBrute has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to GeorgeDaBrute

KC ain't bad to work in either ...plenty of alleys , and abandoned warehouses, and some lovely neighborhoods where they don't even call the cops for fire fights. you know ..just your average US city.
GeorgeDaBrute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 01:49 AM   #28
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornSon View Post
Personally, I like to use fire. Fire and metal objects heated in a fire. For anyone who's ever been burnt, even a little, fire and the fear of being burnt is much more terrifying than any blade.

Also, the greatest fear is the fear of the unknown (of dear Lord how clichéd that sounds!). Noise outside is easy to discard as a stray cat, but when the power's cut in your home, you can't find your cellphone and you hear something crash in the kitchen, what do you do? Do you dash for the door? Of course. But when a dark shape suddenly comes in front of you, what then? You're trapped, with no way to call for help, the neighbours are not home. Your alone, trapped and in a situation you could never have foreseen. The dark shape comes close. It draws a knife. You scream, but to no avail. Your scream is cut short, and so's all hope of escape.
The darkness has you.
Hot damn!! I've always wanted to be "that girl" who's running away from Mr. Badman and tripped only to have her legs give out and she can't get back up to run.. it's over for her.

Old 12-25-2008, 01:51 AM   #29
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

George - I have family who needed an officer to come to our neighborhood and they snickered at her and said, "Ma'am, we don't come to that neighborhood unless it's an emergency call."

Grrr...

Old 12-27-2008, 01:00 PM   #30
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by

TIM - I bow to you. I've never thought of, how you describe it, a "mindfuck". I'm sitting here trying to think of something else to type and I'm drawing a blank. I've just never thought about it. My non-rape limit is heights. Deathly afraid. And it "scares" me to try to incorporate THAT [I
fear[/I] into a rape.
Oooooh, now I'm imagining you in a high-rise office, late at night, business skirt and blouse in tatters, expensive stockings wrapped around your hands, your neck.... being raped before the open window, wondering whether I will callously toss you off the edge when I'm finally done violating your terrified body.......
Old 12-27-2008, 02:31 PM   #31
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

and to think I can't even look down one story from a balcony OMG..

Old 12-27-2008, 07:13 PM   #32
maskedmuskrat

maskedmuskrat Level 1 (100+)maskedmuskrat Level 1 (100+)

Hmmmm
Well my ex gf liked to be spanked, hand and belt, so if I did it harder every now and then, not all the time so she wouldn't know when, or squeezed her throat a bit, that got the fear juices flowing lol

Wish there were more videos with fear in the rape, crying, sobbing, screaming, etc
maskedmuskrat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2008, 05:37 PM   #33
RebornSon

Quote:
and to think I can't even look down one story from a balcony OMG..
I'll have to remember that when I come visiting. Look for me when the lights go out darling, I might just be behind you...
Old 12-28-2008, 08:17 PM   #34
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebornSon View Post
I'll have to remember that when I come visiting. Look for me when the lights go out darling, I might just be behind you...

Wonders where he's from.. heads over to the wall and places a finger on the lightswitch, none the less..

Old 12-28-2008, 08:18 PM   #35
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmuskrat View Post
Hmmmm
Well my ex gf liked to be spanked, hand and belt, so if I did it harder every now and then, not all the time so she wouldn't know when, or squeezed her throat a bit, that got the fear juices flowing lol

Wish there were more videos with fear in the rape, crying, sobbing, screaming, etc
That makes at least 2 of us.. I ADORE being made to cry..

Old 12-29-2008, 12:35 AM   #36
maskedmuskrat

Default hmmmm

2 of you, now my hearts pounding lol
Old 12-29-2008, 05:24 PM   #37
maskedmuskrat

Default pic

And now i've seen your pic I would LOVE to see you cry.....

sigh

Old 12-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #38
Door'sunlocked_c'monin
Privileged Member

I think crying in one of the most accurate methods of gauging how broken down you have made someone..

Old 12-30-2008, 08:17 AM   #39
mco
Privileged Member

mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mco has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I absolutely agree, if I can get her to cry, tremble, beg etc. then I've successed.
mco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2008, 06:56 PM   #40
RebornSon

And if she does what you tell her to, crying, you've truly become her fear incarnate...

Can't fight the fear in the dark...