Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-11-2008, 05:07 PM   #1
Naughty_Girl415_67

Naughty_Girl415_67 has initial reputation
Default Virgin no more

I was at club with abunch of friends and thinking dam I look hot to night my hairs listening to me and my make up
perfect and the tight blue jean skirt make ass sticks out and low cut shirt only cover half my tits(34C). My friends got
jealous and left me Fuck them stupid bitchs

Man~Hi my name Jake.
Me~Lizzie.
Jake~ Can I get you a drink.

I look at him He look kinda rough with shagy brown hair and deep blues eyes he was about 6 one about half foot taller well
built looks like he weigh 220 an 100lb on me but he look harmless. I smile

Me~ Yes you may but I am only 18

He smirks it kinda cute I laugh a little at it.

Jake~ I wont tell.

Me~I dont drink thanks

He nods his head and order me a drink. I like his smile but his smirk is really hot itself I think.

Jake~So I hear you dad a preacher

I roll my eyes Me~Yes.

Jake~ you dont like your dad? or him being a preacher?

Me~ Neither it nothing.

Jake looks at me smiles and ask me if I need ride home

I laugh and say I am fine but thanks

His smile quickly fades and he say what to good to ride with me

I look at him and say Sir I didnt say that and I dont think that I just weather walk.

He smiles again and says sorry I dont want to do anything it just dangers to walk this late.

I look at him and say I'm a big girl I be fine thank you through

He smiles but I swear I see anger in his eyes He then harshly slaps me and pull out a knife and says Let go.

I am in shock and I can't belive no one saying anything I slowly get up and walk out to his car.

He dont say anything just push me in his car and walked around and start to drive.
Naughty_Girl415_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2008, 05:51 PM   #2
Naughty_Girl415_67

Naughty_Girl415_67 has initial reputation
Default Tbc

He didn't say a word and I was to scared finally we pulled up to place I look around and even in dark could see it
was only place for a least a mile. I look at him he smirks and get out walk to my side then he pulls me by my hair to the
door he finally gets it open and push me inside.

Jake~Get undress.

Me~What?! You cant be serious.

Jake laughs a little he walks up to me and slap me.Then he rips my top off. He laughs again

After that anger builds inside of me I slap him I quickly wish I didn't thinking he would be mad. He just laugh and looks at
me before he slap me again then he he pulls me to his bed by my hair.Cry escape my lips and I start to beg him ''Please just let me go''

He laughs and push me on the bed. Then he gets on top of me and then he takes his knife out and cuts my bra off. I quickly
put my hands over my breast. Then he grabs my arms and pin them above my head with one hand.
He puts his knife down and start to push up my skirt then he pulls down my thongs and start to rub my clit. I try kicking
him but he just sit on my legs and smirks. I feel tears in my eyes as my body betarys me.

Jake~YOu like it I knew you was a slut Come on cum bitch you know you want to. He laughs and just when I am about to cum
He move his hands and he get to where he sitting on my stomach. His eyes burn into mine I move my head to look away and pulls
my hair and tell me to look at him. I look at him and I getting upset cause my body need some relase. He ask me if I want
to cum?

I say nothing and just lay there looking in his eyes. He slaps me and ask me again Do you want to cum. I look down only to
have him pull my hair I feel tears of embrassment in my eyes He laughs and say Bitch answer me. I say yes. He looks at
me and tells me to say it

''I want to cum'' He laughs and says to bad this isn't about you then. He laughs as he ties my hands together with my thongs
Then he use ropes to tie my leg to bed He get up and take off his clothes. He then get back on the bed and I quickly close
my eyes. He pull my hair and tells me to suck him and maybe he let me live. I cry a little and slowly open my mouth.

He start to push my head all way down and I gag and push back he let me get it almost all out then he roughly push my head
down all way again we do this again and again for what seem like hours. Then he holds my head down and start to cum . I spit
it out and he laughs say your gona clean that up but first let have so more fun.

He unties me and flips me over and he holds me down he push my legs wide apart and he licks my thighs and he my lips before
he He pushes his cock deep in my wet pussy I cry out and he laughs and says he Do you like that? I stay quite and pulls my
hair and says do you like it? I say no and he says good you shouldn't.

Then stil having my hair in his hands he start to thrust into me hard and fast. He ask if I'm on brithcontrol and he says
No. He does one last thrust and he cums inside me and stay in there and whisper in my hear well let hope for the best he
laughs and lets go of my hair and I feel him get off of me and then when I feel his tongue go deep inside me and he start
to play with my clit I feel shame and embrassment that my body enjoy this as I start to moan he then pulls his tongue out
as my breathing gets harder and then he jams his finger in which send me into an orgasm he laughs then I hear foot steps and
a door shut.
Naughty_Girl415_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2008, 03:14 AM   #3
HYMENBUSTER
Privileged Member

HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)HYMENBUSTER has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to HYMENBUSTER

astory of how a virgins loses her virginity...or is it true...I would like your tears as I force you a preachers daughter force you on camera...force you to take my cum as I impregnate you...are you a virgin?
HYMENBUSTER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 03:30 AM   #4
Master's Pet

Master's Pet has initial reputation

Do either of you speak English?
Master's Pet is offline   Reply With Quote