Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > The Game Room
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-20-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Riddles, teasers and such things ...

Well, might be a little childish, but took me ages to get it
Well, my friend got it, not me ...

It is nowhere in the building, but twice in each room.
What is it?
Old 09-20-2008, 04:31 AM   #2
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Fibonacci has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantom View Post

Lol!

The Letter "O"?
Wow, that was fast
I bend before you

I am a programmer, I would probably never think about that this way ....
Old 09-20-2008, 04:44 AM   #3
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:

'Twas allotted to man
Nor e'er in the whirlwind of passion be drowned;
Ok, this is for others I understand half of it
Is it some older English btw.? Reminds me of Lord of the Rings, one of the books I've red in original language
Old 09-20-2008, 04:55 AM   #4
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
You know, I believe so! This is one I grew up with!
Wow ... how old are you?
... joking ...
Old 09-20-2008, 09:33 AM   #5
kitty_joanne
Sleeping Siren

kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)kitty_joanne has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
LOL!!!

Thanks, but not necessary!

'Twas whispered in Heaven, 'twas muttered in Hell,
And echo caught faintly the sound as it fell;
On the confines of Earth, 'twas permitted to rest,
And in the depths of the ocean its presence confessed;
'Twill be found in the sphere when 'tis riven asunder,
Be seen in the lightning and heard in the thunder;
'Twas allotted to man with his earliest breath,
Attends him at birth and awaits him at death,
Presides o'er his happiness, honor and health,
Is the prop of his house and the end of his wealth.
In the heaps of the miser, 'tis hoarded with care,
But is sure to be lost on his prodigal heir;
It begins every hope, every wish it must bound;
With the husbandman toils, and with monarchs is crowned;
Without it the soldier and seaman may roam,
But woe to the wretch who expels it from home!
In the whispers of conscience its voice will be found,
'Twill soften the heart; but though deaf be the ear,
It will make him acutely and instantly hear.
Set in shade, let it rest like a delicate flower;
Ah! Breath on it softly, it dies in an hour.

What Am I?
Fantastic english Phantom!! me likey

I wish i can understand how to read that??!!!

May you explain to me what is 'Twas? 'Twill? e'er? 'tis?

Have you wrote a story before Phantom? I would love to read it

kitty_joanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:29 AM   #6
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Ragman

Quote:
LOL!!!

Thanks, but not necessary!

'Twas whispered in Heaven, 'twas muttered in Hell,
And echo caught faintly the sound as it fell;
On the confines of Earth, 'twas permitted to rest,
And in the depths of the ocean its presence confessed;
'Twill be found in the sphere when 'tis riven asunder,
Be seen in the lightning and heard in the thunder;
'Twas allotted to man with his earliest breath,
Attends him at birth and awaits him at death,
Presides o'er his happiness, honor and health,
Is the prop of his house and the end of his wealth.
In the heaps of the miser, 'tis hoarded with care,
But is sure to be lost on his prodigal heir;
It begins every hope, every wish it must bound;
With the husbandman toils, and with monarchs is crowned;
Without it the soldier and seaman may roam,
But woe to the wretch who expels it from home!
In the whispers of conscience its voice will be found,
'Twill soften the heart; but though deaf be the ear,
It will make him acutely and instantly hear.
Set in shade, let it rest like a delicate flower;
Ah! Breath on it softly, it dies in an hour.

What Am I?
I am sure I am wrong.. ( As there are one or two phrases that Kinda fouled me up) but I wanna say

Lonliness?

Ragman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 11:45 AM   #7
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Might be a bit too easy...

Quote:
A man leaves his camp by foot. After having walked for a mile to the south he encounters a bear and being scared by it he runs another mile to the east. After he can no longer see the bear behind him he turns to north and reaches his camp after walking for a mile.

What colour was the bear?
Noir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
donnalee_s
almost gone

donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)donnalee_s has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I think you forgot to put the color of the bear in the story
donnalee_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donnalee_s View Post
I think you forgot to put the color of the bear in the story
Well actually he didn't

Assuming that the man made a triangle from his home and back again (south-east-north) this route can only be made in the north pole. So I guess the bear was a polar bear and the color is white. Right?
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:09 PM   #10
Sierra
Privileged Member

Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sierra has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitty_joanne View Post
Fantastic english Phantom!! me likey

I wish i can understand how to read that??!!!

May you explain to me what is 'Twas? 'Twill? e'er? 'tis?

Have you wrote a story before Phantom? I would love to read it

This was written back in the 18th century. I'm lit major and this was brought up in just about every class I took. It's not loneliness - the answer will explain why Phantom got the answer to Fibonacci's riddle.

Twas = It was
Twill = It will
E'er = ever
Tis = It is
O'er = Over
Sierra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2008, 12:20 PM   #11
Ragman
Privileged Member

Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ragman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Here is an ancient one..

there is a creature in the world that walks on four legs in the morning. At Noon the creature walks on two legs but as night arrives the creature walks on three legs.

What is the creature?

(its a pretty easy onefor history or mythology buffs, or if you have ever played dungeons and dragons as its pretty common)

Old 09-20-2008, 12:21 PM   #12
Noir
Privileged Member

Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Noir has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanitarium View Post
Well actually he didn't

Assuming that the man made a triangle from his home and back again (south-east-north) this route can only be made in the north pole. So I guess the bear was a polar bear and the color is white. Right?
Exactly.

Well could try out another one while I'm at it but this might be a bit harder.

Quote:
A scientist and a pilot were chatting when the pilot asked the scientist if he had ever seen an airplane flying backwards. After the scientist had stated that this kind of a scenario is impossible the pilot said he was going to show it for him. The scientist stood on the ground looking how the airplane rose up to the air and flew over him high in the air. After a while he saw the airplane flying again over him but this time the plane was flying to the opposite direction while being turned backwards so it's cockpit was pointing to the direction where it came from...
Is this kind of scenario possible and if so where do you base your claim on?
Old 09-20-2008, 12:29 PM   #13
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
Well could try out another one while I'm at it but this might be a bit harder.

Is this kind of scenario possible and if so where do you base your claim on?
Well I think that this is possible only if the airplane flies with speed lesser than the earth rotation speed and the airplane flies to the same direction of the earth rotation. But I'm not sure if a plane can stay in the air with that speed.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:30 PM   #14
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
Here is an ancient one..

there is a creature in the world that walks on four legs in the morning. At Noon the creature walks on two legs but as night arrives the creature walks on three legs.

What is the creature?

(its a pretty easy onefor history or mythology buffs, or if you have ever played dungeons and dragons as its pretty common)
LOL, we all did, do and will do that
Old 09-20-2008, 12:33 PM   #15
Ragman
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
A scientist and a pilot were chatting when the pilot asked the scientist if he had ever seen an airplane flying backwards. After the scientist had stated that this kind of a scenario is impossible the pilot said he was going to show it for him. The scientist stood on the ground looking how the airplane rose up to the air and flew over him high in the air. After a while he saw the airplane flying again over him but this time the plane was flying to the opposite direction while being turned backwards so it's cockpit was pointing to the direction where it came from...

It would seem to me that if you were flying into a heavy wind and your forward thrust was LESS than the wind heading toward you, and your aeilerons were down to catch the wind... Your plane would appear to be flying backwards as the wind pushed with a greater force.

Once again.. may not be the answer after all a wind that strong might crash the plane.. and of course anyone foolish enough to be standing on the ground to watch such an event would probably be blown away

Old 09-20-2008, 12:36 PM   #16
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

I'll never be a riddle solver
I was thinking about the bear mystery and it was just complete nonsense for me.
And it is so logical and easy
Ok, I'll stay with my Sudoku

Only answer I know is to Ragman ancient one and only because I knew that already
Old 09-20-2008, 12:44 PM   #17
Noir
Privileged Member

Quote:
Well I think that this is possible only if the airplane flies with speed lesser than the earth rotation speed and the airplane flies to the same direction of the earth rotation. But I'm not sure if a plane can stay in the air with that speed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragman View Post
It would seem to me that if you were flying into a heavy wind and your forward thrust was LESS than the wind heading toward you, and your aeilerons were down to catch the wind... Your plane would appear to be flying backwards as the wind pushed with a greater force.

Once again.. may not be the answer after all a wind that strong might crash the plane.. and of course anyone foolish enough to be standing on the ground to watch such an event would probably be blown away
Ragman is closer to the answer but you actually need Sani's idea to fill out the blanks about the person standing in the ground not being blown away by the wind.

Earth's rotation creates different kind of wind formations in the higher layers of atmosphere and the wind speed on certain areas can be always around 200mph because of this. Actually these winds are generally used by larger airplanes because if you need to go over Atlantic Ocean for example you save plenty of fuel by having this kind of powerful wind pushing your plane forward.
Old 09-20-2008, 12:46 PM   #18
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
I'll never be a riddle solver
I was thinking about the bear mystery and it was just complete nonsense for me.
And it is so logical and easy
Ok, I'll stay with my Sudoku

Only answer I know is to Ragman ancient one and only because I knew that already
OK here's one for you mate!

Let's say we have two equal nonzero numbers x and y
x = y =>
x² = x² => (Subtract y² from both sides obtain)
x² - y² = xy - y² => (Dividing by (x-y) obtain)
x + y = y => (Since x = y)
2 y = y => (Dividing by y obtain)
2 = 1 (since we started with x and y nonzero)
Subtracting 1 from both sides,
1 = 0

Is that possible?
Old 09-20-2008, 12:51 PM   #19
Fibonacci
Privileged Member

Quote:
OK here's one for you mate!

Let's say we have two equal nonzero numbers x and y
x = y =>
x² = x² => (Subtract y² from both sides obtain)
x + y = y => (Since x = y)
2 y = y => (Dividing by y obtain)
2 = 1 (since we started with x and y nonzero)
Subtracting 1 from both sides,
1 = 0

Is that possible?
You scared me to death, cause now I should prove my knowledge of math
So hope the answer is, this
is not allowed operation?
Old 09-20-2008, 12:54 PM   #20
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fibonacci View Post
You scared me to death, cause now I should prove my knowledge of math
So hope the answer is, this
is not allowed operation?
Correct. When we were kids the teachers always said that divide by zero is not acceptable