Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-10-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
Nemo01
Privileged Member

Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Nemo01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Nemo01
Default Even the rich doctors make mistakes (first part of Louise's trilogy)

Even the rich doctors make mistakes

I work in this hospital in england for money, I’m the security and I work the night, more easy for
steal a lot of things, drugs, money, expensive object. This time i’m on the office aera no nurse and
no sick more easy to steal. I enter in a office in cardiology, don’t see the complete name of the
doctor but first name is Louise funny female version of mine, but when I enter i was suprised it’s a
real beautiful office. I begin to scavenge for valor object or money, when the door open and i heard
a female voice

“-What do you do here?
-Doctor louise I’m sory an alarm had ring here i must verificate”

She is really cute my breathe are cut when I see her, she is a blonde with green eyes, she have a
black suit with her white robe but the work clothes can not hide her generous breast and her perfect
body, I can not stop tou look her

“-You steal in my office i must to call your superior
-don’t make that you are wrong, it was a verification
-You think I’m stupid, and if your story is true she said to me, but I think you will have big
problem.”

I’m discover I have no choice, she have make a mistake or maybe she don’t know they are nobody
in the aera.

“-No Doctor Louise it’s you will have problem and more big
-What?”

too quickly for her I hit her on stomach she folds in two and I kick her ass, she falls on the floor, my
hand is on her throat and I begin to strangle her, she panic I see in her eyes she is afraid of die

“If I free your throat you shut your fucking mouth”, she say yes with her head and I free her throat
and she says:

“- Take what you want and go I don’t tell to anyone.
-What I want?” I look her breast under her suits, her beautiful face,”I think I change my mind on
what I want, give me your wallet”

She gives me her wallet and I put on my pocket but her hot doctor make me horny, why not afterall
After that I must quit my job so I can take fun before and I begin to caress her breast

“- Maybe you are more comfortable without your clothes Louise.
- What... what do you do?” Terror appear in her eyes when she understand “You will rape me, not
that? please, no.”and suddenly she screams “HELP! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME!”
I steal just before a scalpel in my mind in this moment it was for pick locks but I think I find an
other utility I put on her throat on say:
“- Nobody is here for heard you but shut up or I’ll kill you after rape you”
- Please no don’t kill me sir, don’t rape me” she says with sob on the voice and tears on the face”
I’m a mother I have two little daughter who needs of their mom
- After evening their mother get raped and if you are not wise maybe they are orphans”

I begin to cut her suits devoiling a delicious little pink bra. I cut her bra devoiling mervellous
breast. “Very beautiful bitch”, she sob slowly and I begin to leech her breasts and leech her nipples
sha beg slowly “Please sir... please don’t do that... please i’m a good girl... please don’t hurt me...
please... please... please”. I don’t answer but I biter one niple making her scream.

I shall stand and say her “Standing dirty slut”. She is recovering slowly, and once standing starts
abruptly to run to the door, but infortunate fate for her to have long blond hair (ok long, blond is not
the problem), I catch quickly her hair and pull her in my direction, she screams
“- So bitch, you try to escape, not good that, I think you’ll die this night.
- No please I don’t do that again, PLEASE DON’T KILL ME! I’LL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT”

I don’t answer and with her hair in one hand and the scalpel on her throat in other hand I put her on
the desk on the stomach during her beautiful legs in a vacuum and she continue to plead for not die
when I plant the scalpel on the desk across her right hand, nailing her to the desk, she screams
strongly and her become hysterical, crying and screaming trying to moving and I slap her. she
continue to cry but more quiet. I drop her pants revealing a nice pink panties what i rip and put in
my pocket, I take my belt and begin to whip her lovely ass and she push scream and her cry become
more strong and I whip and whip finally when I am totally horny and my dick is hard I say to her:

“- Now I fuck you bitch.
- No, Please I never know only my husband not do that please, I’tell to noAAAAAAHHHHHHH...”

Her scream is because in the same time she talk I penetrate her with force, in real I don’t totally
enter in the first time she is too dry and contact by the fear, no problem I force and I finish by enter
with her screams on my ear, sweet music better than beethoven, Mozart or Wagner. finally after
long times for her I say

“- I’ll cum in you Louise espèce de salope.
- No, please, don’t do that, I don’t take the pills and I’m on my period, don’t do that please, i don’t
want to be pregnant of you.
- I don’t care whore”

I slap her ass and in the same time I cum in her pussy, the pleasure is indescribable, best of my life
and she screams:
“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooo!”

After she sobs but I don’t listen her, I find in her office a beautiful cut papers and I nail her left
hand to the desk with that like the right, she screams again but don’t listen and take off one off her
shoe with hight heel and I begin to try to push the heel in her asshole making her scream without
interruption, when i think shoe don’t risk to fall, I go in her front:

“ Good party ma pute, I hope you like that” But she cry and no listen me I take her pink pant and
put in her mouth, now she can’t scream again, I look her. Her two hand nailing on the desk, her
clothes riping, her ass visible red by the whip with her shoe inside, her pink pant in the mouth, her
tears on her face and find her too sexy: “See you next time honey” I light off and go off the hospital,
someone probably find her tomorow morning but in my head I swear to see again that so beautiful
toy.
Nemo01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2008, 08:29 AM   #2
mikebuzz

mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)mikebuzz Level 1 (100+)

oh really?
mikebuzz is offline   Reply With Quote