Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-10-2009, 11:22 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default The Blood Collector (Savage and gaggirl)

“That’s it miss Weiss, your all done” I say, reeling out sheets of paper from the dispenser to dry my hands. “Remember to keep the pressure on it for a little while, and don’t do any heavy lifting with your arm for the rest of the day.” I toss the paper into the bin and turn my back to her, already filling in the labels.

By the time the bell of the door chimes on her exit I’m done and pull the collection bag from the fridge adding the new contents for the courier. Now all alone in the office, as is the norm for a specimen collection centre, I look forward to getting back to my book.

I’m glad to see its almost knock off time. Good! (I'm still trying to forget the feacal occult specimen I had to collect earlier.) The courier should be here any moment and there oughtn’t be any more patients between now and then either. But I better not count my chickens.. I might be unlucky enough to get a few customers in the last 15 minutes and get held back.

I sit down behind the reception desk in my long pencil skirt and Clides Bowen Pathology blouse, silently crossing my fingers, kick off my court shoes for a few moments of peace. And pick up where I left off..

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-12-2009 at 05:56 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 11:58 PM   #2
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Another miserable day making runs in this van. Eight years ago I was successful, happy, and in a good job. One drunken night with a secretary, who screams rape and it's all gone. Now I driving a fucking delivery truck. Not were I expected to be at this point in my life. God, the bitch wasn't even a good lay.

And she wasn't anywhere near as good looking as the one bright spot of my day. The blood collection center, and I don't know if she is a nurse or receptionist, but she is always there when I show up. Right before closing. Pushing open the door, hearing that annoying chime that goes off. Trying to put on a happy face and not scowl at her. Also trying to get a peek down her blouse before she notices I am here.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:55 AM   #3
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I long to pull my blonde hair out of its tight professional bun. In about half an hour my mane will fall around my face to my shoulders in a wild fashion. Fifteen minutes. Just when I wonder where the courier is, the chime goes off and I look up seeing you pretending to smile. You look bored or pissed off, I can never tell, but I have a thing for you angry looking bad guys sometimes. you have this air of menace around you that suggests "danger".

"Hey how are you?" I say without waiting for a reply, "I'll just go get the bag."

I exit the room in my heels, making sure my hips sway as I strut to the back room to collect the parcel.

"Got a big weekend planned?" I yell.
Old 08-12-2009, 10:45 AM   #4
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Your hair is not in its normal bun, instead cascading over your shoulders. I much prefer this look. But then you quickly stand and walk into the back room. SMiling I decide to take advantage of an opportunity. Reaching back, I flip the lock on the door. "I really don't have anything planned for this weekend." My voice booms in the enclosed space. Then I remember how I am supposed to respond in these sorts of situations. "And you?"
Old 08-12-2009, 06:19 PM   #5
gaggirl
* yawn *

"maybe the beach" I call, slamming the fridge door shut. I see you standing in the reception area. Sexy, but imposing, and you look edgy. Hmm! "here you go"

Your standing too close to the desk so I have to kind of squeeze sideways when I give you the collection bag, which makes me laugh awkwardly. You were so close I wonder if you can still smell my perfume! You just smell like sweaty man.

Clearing my throat nervously I grab the clipboard to sign over the products and look up at the clock. 5 minutes to go.
Old 08-12-2009, 11:32 PM   #6
the savage
Privileged Member

The nervous energy is practically coming off of you in waves. There was a time when people didn't get nervous around me, when I was something that melted into the background. It is the only improvement from my old life.

As you shuffle past me, I get a hint of your perfume. And your body brushes, however briefly against mine. "The beach huh.." My eyes roam freely over your body. Smiling, half leering at you, "I bet you look great in a bikini."
Old 08-13-2009, 01:41 AM   #7
gaggirl
* yawn *

"thanks"
I say it absentmindedly, as if it means noting to me, concentrating on getting the job done before the clock beats me. I think I must have misheard you, or maybe you were flirting?

"Here". Plonking the clipboard done in front of you, I wait with a ready smile, hoping youll hurry up and sign the collection imprest. "I cant wait to get home" trying to be friendly
Old 08-13-2009, 10:24 AM   #8
the savage
Privileged Member

Apparently, you have decided to ignore the remark. Or you simply weren't listening to me when I said it. Either way, I don't like that sort of treatment. Your hand extends towards me, holding out a clipboard. Obviously trying to dismiss me, to get rid of me. I don't like that.

Instead of taking the clipboard from you, I grab your wrist and hold it tightly. "You're going to show me that great body, right now."
Old 08-13-2009, 11:04 AM   #9
gaggirl
* yawn *

A look of shock and confusion flits across my face.

"I beg your pardon?!" Snatching my arm out of your wrist I draw away from you, still stunned. I feel cornered though. Theres no way over the counter and the only exit is behind you, so I'm hoping that you were just clumsy at flirting and my reaction will shame you into leaving.
Old 08-13-2009, 11:51 PM   #10
the savage
Privileged Member

My tongue races over my lips as I openly ogle you, my grip around your wrist tightening in a preventative measure to stop you from running. "You are going to be begging me for a lot of things, to stop, for mercy, but you aren't going to get any of them." I reach out and run my free hand over your cheek, laughing as you recoil from it like it is on fire.

"DO you want to be raped right here, or would you prefer the privacy of one of the back rooms?"
Old 08-14-2009, 01:47 AM   #11
gaggirl
* yawn *

Somewhere I sense your hand clamp round my wrist, but it doesn’t register in my shocked mind tli you pull me close towards you and touch my face with the other. Ugh! It sends a disgusted shudder up my spine. I Look up at you with wild wide bluey green eyes and ruby lips open in surprise, staring into your eyes that are equally as deep and penetrating. Then finally to your lip curled at the corner in a nasty smile, imagining it biting me.

RAPE me? I feel gut lurchingly faint. Against my will I already imagine myself begging you to stop attacking me. You know Im thinking about it, you on me, inside me, my fighting you off. I can tell it excites you. I twist my arm around in a sudden panick, shaking my head, pushing against you, looking at the door praying someone will knock. You really mean it. I keep pulling and twisting.

“No! I finally manage, then more frantically I scream“SOMEONE HELP MEEEE!”

Last edited by gaggirl; 08-14-2009 at 01:52 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:48 AM   #12
the savage
Privileged Member

One scream, I let you have one scream. Then without warning, my hand streaks up and slaps you across the face. It cuts you off in mid scream. Probably more from shock than from anything else. Still holding on to you, I reach out and grab at your shirt. I tug on it, trying to get buttons to pop off. I have wanted to see those since I started coming here.

"I guess it's going to have to be rough then. Good, I like it better that way." A sharp tug, and I pull you against me. Wrapping and arm around your waist, pressing your body into mine.
Old 08-15-2009, 05:50 PM   #13
gaggirl
* yawn *

the sting of your slap cuts me off mid scream, then the warmth spreads across my face, feeling you rouhgly pulling at my shirt I dont doanything to stop you.the tear of the fabric brings me back, and being pulled into your body, held there tightly, your smell and heat overwhelming me.
"Ugh! Nooo" I wail, pushing hard against you again struggling so that my arms can straighten in attempt to make you lose your grip, but your arm is so tight around my waiste it just makes the lower part of my body rub agaisnt your cock, and I can feel your hardness under your pants, menacing me.

The idea of you being in me propels me into more violent wriggling and wailing.

"Noooo! Dont! Let go of me!! Pleaaaaaaaaase!" but your not stopping, just hungrily mauling my neck. I reach up to scratch your face.
Old 08-16-2009, 10:11 AM   #14
the savage
Privileged Member

My slap bought me only a moment of stunned silence before you are screaming at me again. Out of the corner of my eye I see your hands moving up towards my face. Reluctantly I pull the hand that has been mauling your bra covered tits away. This time it is a backhand, harder than before.

"If you try to fight me, you are just going to get hurt." I use my leg to hook behind your knees, and shove on you, causing you to topple to the floor behind the desk. Standing above you and looking down, unbuckling and dropping my pants.
Old 08-16-2009, 05:33 PM   #15
gaggirl
* yawn *

Hardly able to breath, I have to suck in every breath, the backhander and fall made me so dizzy. It feels hot where you hit me. Gingerly touch the spot with is hard and raised, do I want more of this? no. But your up there undoing your pants and dropping them, neither can I let you have your way with me!
I kick out at your kneecap knowing I hit the spot, and twist around blindly grabbing for something to hit you with- anything! But there is nothing, so I just keep kicking.
"get away from me" I yell through gritted teeth, lashing out.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:30 PM   #16
the savage
Privileged Member

The first kick causes me to grimace in pain and bend over slightly. Grabbing my knee I take one step back from you, avoiding your wildly flailing legs as you spin over, looking for a weapon. If I don't want this to get out of hand, I have to do something drastic, and fast. Last thing I need is you wiggling away and me going back to prison.

The opening is your search for a weapon to use against me. Your head isn't even facing me, and I step around your legs. You keep kicking at air as I try to remain quiet. My foot lashes out without warning and catches you in the side of the ribs. I pounce, straddling your hips before you can recover. My hands roughly grasp your tits.
Old 08-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #17
gaggirl
* yawn *

"oh * gasp * noo GET * gasp * off me!"

I hate feeling your hands rough on my breasts like this, hardly able to breath with the pain shooting in my side. Your weight pins me at the hips with your pants undone thankfully your shirt hides anything that I dodnt want to see. Still I squeeze my eyes shut and lay back trying to push your arms away, as you simply keep moiving them aside to continue your assault.

Then you notice Im starting to cry quietly in jagged sobs. So scared with the lack of oxygen, the pain, the shock of your attack and the impending invasion.
Old 08-17-2009, 10:20 AM   #18
the savage
Privileged Member

You sob, and I don't stop. Instead myhands start pulling on your bra, moving it down off of you. Exposing even more of you to my eyes. Licking my lips, I slide one hand over your thigh, and up under your skirt. Grabbing your panties I tear them from your body. "It'll be okay, I promise that it won't hurt too much."

I shift my weight to settle between your thighs. My hands reach up and pin your wrists to the cold tile floor.
Old 08-17-2009, 06:42 PM   #19
gaggirl
* yawn *

Feeling defeated just letting you expose my tits and peel off my panties. "Oh no Please dont! " I cry " dont do this to me" Begging sounds so foreign to me. Im pushing your chest as you get between my thighs before you grab them and wrestle them to the floor. I feel so helpless laying under you, but a knot of anger rises when you taunt me.

I arch my back so you cant make contact with my cunt, squeezing my thighs together as I wriggle backwards, and try to wrest my sore bruised wrists free of your grasp.

"get the fuck off me!"
Old 08-17-2009, 09:35 PM   #20
the savage
Privileged Member

I tightenen my grip on your wrists, using my weight to keep you pinned to the floor beneath me. My lips curl into a sneer, knowing that all I have to do is wait and eventually you will tire. Locking my eyes on yours, enjoying the sheen of tears in them. The anger in them is a turn=on for me.

WHile your back arches up, I simply wait. Slowly I start to rub my cock against your thigh. "You can't win this fight. I'm bigger, stronger, and quite frankly I want it more." I lean down and run my tongue over your cheek.