Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 10-25-2011, 09:00 PM   #1
dokturok

dokturok has initial reputation
Default Virgin Rape

I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!
Old 10-27-2011, 06:45 PM   #2
raven1

raven1 Level 2 (200+)raven1 Level 2 (200+)raven1 Level 2 (200+)

This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!
Old 10-28-2011, 02:59 PM   #3
rapp3r

rapp3r Level 2 (200+)rapp3r Level 2 (200+)rapp3r Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
I don't know how to ask this, but I am fascinated with the idea of raping a virgin and I would like to get some feedback from women on what it would be like. I appreciate it!
Not a woman here, but I don't like the idea. The "virgin" that you're talking about is over 18, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by raven1 View Post
This really turns me on too!
As a woman, I can only really provide my perspective of what I think it would be like and all I can say is painful! And probably very difficult at first.. may have to use her tears as lube... haha
Have you read the book "The Monk"? It's an old Gothic novel that goes into pretty great detail about raping one of the virgin characters -- it's really hot!
lol, are you a virgin?
Old 10-27-2011, 08:36 PM   #4
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

IDK. My wife is still as tight as she was on our wedding night. Yes, she was a virgin then. The only difference is the "cherry" and she doesn't suck at sex anymore.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 07:25 PM   #5
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2011, 08:02 PM   #6
Beardy
Dark alley walker

Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Beardy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I sometimes fantasize with the idea of losing my virginity in a rape. In deed, I suffered an attempted rape when I was a virgin. It turns me on to think that I couldn’t escape and he finished raping me.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:09 PM   #7
analeyes
abandoned

analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)analeyes has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Question

wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.
analeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 08:31 AM   #8
us11csalyer

us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)us11csalyer Level 1 (100+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
wouldn't there be bit of blood from a virgin? IDK, just from what I've seen in vids.
With my wife yeah but I didn't notice until after we were done. Her cherry only tore off one side so it is still dangling there.
us11csalyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2011, 09:36 AM   #9
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by analeyes View Post
Not necessarily. A lot of little girls lose the physical hymen just by being incredibly active. Riding a bicycle or in my case horseback riding can cause it to rupture.
That was a scary day when I was eight and my Hoo Hoo Dilly started bleeding and I flipped the fuck out. Mom took me to the doctor who confirmed her suspicions that I had a partially ruptured hymen.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:25 PM   #10
tellme_09

tellme_09 has initial reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songbird View Post
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful (or at least it was for me).
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.
tellme_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:30 PM   #11
Songbird

Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)Songbird Level 3 (300+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme_09 View Post
I'm still a virgin, so this is why I have conflicted thoughts on this matter. Part of me would love to lose it with a rape scenario (role play, of course, but still) since it's my biggest turn on. However, I have no idea how painful it would be, so it would have to be a scenario that wasn't quite as violent, just in case it was incredibly painful without factoring in his being brutal.
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!
Songbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:36 PM   #12
tellme_09

tellme_09 has initial reputation

Quote:
I have to be honest and say that the person I lost it to (although I didn't realize at the time until he told me, having had no prior contact with male parts!) was very large! He was being very gentle, but in reality it was just prolonging the pain so eventually I was just like, oh my god just get it over with please! Would've rather lost it in a rape role play, that's for sure. Especially since it's role play, you would've agreed on things & safe words beforehand. Just some advice from someone who's been in the same situation as you!
Thank you for the advice! That actually does make a rape scene more appealing since it could be arranged to be quick in some ways but not too brutal. Thanks for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lysyn View Post
Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay.
haha I thought about that before posting and figured honesty would just be easier. Thank you! I'm sure I will!
tellme_09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2011, 09:31 PM   #13
lysyn
'bout bloody time.

lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lysyn has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tellme_09 View Post
Oh a brave virgin too, showing fresh blood to the shark infested waters here. Welcome to the RB, for your bravery I bestow upon you positive rep. Enjoy your stay.
lysyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2012, 09:55 PM   #14
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I imagine it would be horrible... Losing your virginity is already ridiculously painful
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
phtlc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2012, 12:48 PM   #15
dokturok

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post
That's what makes it so hot. A virgin will be even more terrified as you rip her clothes off. As for penetration, even doing it gently hurts. Forcing it in brutally without proper lube would be hell for her (and fucking tight). Then ripping that cherry with one savage thrust as you drive several inches in with a brutal lunge of your pelvis. Her head whips back and she emits a peircing scream of agony, and then you pin the struggling girl down and force the rest in as she cries.

then you fuck her like you hate her, slamming your cock into her virgin tightness like a jackhammer as she screams in pain the whole time!
This is fucking hot!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:57 AM   #16
phtlc

Location: Right outside your window or perhaps right under your bed, waiting for you to fall asleep
phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)phtlc has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dokturok View Post
This is fucking hot!
Thank you
Beavis, I just can't seem to do well with chicks. I joined this Rape Board forum in hopes of meeting that special girl, but every time I meet a girl there who I enjoy being with, who is willing to share her feelings in a mutually supportive relationship...I rape the fucking bitch
Old 02-12-2012, 12:55 PM   #17
LilLinzi
Small but deadly

LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)LilLinzi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to LilLinzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by phtlc View Post

Got chills reading this. Nearly wish I could be a virgin again just so you could be my rapist

I look so much cuter with something in my mouth
LilLinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 01:03 PM   #18
memorex

memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)memorex has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via MSN to memorex Send a message via Yahoo to memorex

I would happily sell my soul to be the one who got to steal your virginity Linzi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Got chills reading this. Nearly wish I could be a virgin again just so you could be my rapist
memorex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 04:11 PM   #19
phtlc

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLinzi View Post
Thank you sweetheart! If ever I figure out time travel, I'll contact you so you can give me some coordinates (year, location..etc), and I'll go back and give you a "brutal awakenning" to womanhood.

ps your avatar is hot!
Old 11-08-2011, 02:31 PM   #20
dokturok

Perhaps I should clear up a few things: I am not planning on participating in any kind of rape role play scenario, much less with a virgin. I am simply interested in writing a story on the subject and because, as a man, I cannot imagine what it would be like for a woman, I wanted to do some research here. Thanks again to all who have posted.