Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 06-30-2009, 04:41 AM   #1
Rawley47

Rawley47 has initial reputation
Cool Erotic exposure and ripping clothes

Ok Gang,
This may sound strnage or not, you tell me. I have been drawn to this site titled rape because what tends to excite me, is forced exposure, erotic female body exposure and fondling. I have alwyas found it exciting more so during petting sessions that my partner end up with her skirt hiked way high, her blouse unbuttoned and maybe a breast hanging out....if she were just naked, although I love it, I somehow crave to see her body framed in clothing. This can be as a result of ripping, tearing as in catfights or struggle during rape scenes in movies or catfights, of course in real time. For this reason, also loke sleepy and chloroform because woman can be fondled and slowly exposed...leaving her as much or not exposed as I like. This tends to expand a fetish to most any situation where a woman may end up in some form of dishevelment or clothing ripped. Am I alone or ore there others here that find this as the main turn-on.. I have knowticed that japanense rape movies for the most part, focus on this aspect more. Most always girls are in clothes that become ripped and shreaded exposing their bodies, pantyhose torn and when they struggle, even better cause her breast may jiggle and flop and this is a great turn-on...not the violence of rape so much....
Let me know if more out there share this aspect and girls...do any of you also feel "hot" and "sexy" as you know your clothes are shreaded and your mate is turned on at the peep show of your body through your torn clothing!!!
Rawley47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:34 AM   #2
makethemcry

makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)makethemcry Level 7 (700+)
Send a message via Yahoo to makethemcry

Wow, not the least bit strange. It is one of my main turn-ons also. There are two approaches to this.

One is to madly rip off her clothes as you try to control her. The act of trying to escape causes her to become even more exposed as you grab on to her blouse as she tries to run away. Nothing sexier than fucking the ass of a victim with her skirt hiked up and panties around her ankles.

The other approach is for me to have her tied up and suspended with her hands above her head. I use my knife to slowly cut off each article of clothing, caressing the newly exposed bare skin with the knife as each scrap drops away.

One thing have noticed in the first scenario is that clothing can be truly resilient. Tight jeans are the worst.
makethemcry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 12:52 PM   #3
Tim Woodman

Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)Tim Woodman Level 9 (900+)

Ah, I'm totally with you here! I do my best in my movies (and in my real-life play!!!) to make a big deal out of gradual stripping and slashing of my victim's clothes. Nothing wrong with a totally naked girl, but a half-naked one drives me wild!!!