Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-28-2014, 10:10 PM   #61
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Apologizing to the guys in the bar sounds like a particularly brutal punishment. I recall how many times I have been there to score free drinks by flashing my bare legs and large breasts, only to deny my new acquaintances the pleasure of getting to know me. It never occurred to me that I should apologize to them, but now I am forced to.

After washing off the cum, I secure the collar snugly around my neck. Next, I grip the dildo between my teeth, picking it up off the man's hand and lifting my butt while I bend forward. I am going along with whatever they have for me now, my mind filled with what will happen when we return to the bar. Most of the regulars there will recognize me and their reaction to my current situation will not be kind.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2014, 10:17 PM   #62
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

We shove the tail in your ass and pull you along. "Crawl little slut, your going to be a good little bitch in heat for those men. You are placed back in the back of the truck with the tarp, we tie your neck and hands in front of you and angle you so the dildo covered in your spit will stay secure in your pussy for the drive back to the bar.

We choose a bumpy road and dig through your purse to find out everything we can about you. You no longer look like the confident young lady in your photo Id, instead you are a broken fuck toy, who knows what happens if she disobeys. When we pull up to the parking lot we pull out your bone and put it back in your mouth.
"Crawl bitch, its about 2:30 am closing time except for those who really want to see you and the first thing they are going to see, is you crawling in like a good little bitch in heat."
The closer we get to the entrance the more cars you see and the more people you hear.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2014, 09:34 AM   #63
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hold the dildo horizontally in my mouth the way a dog holds a bone, and crawl with the tail pointing upwards. The plug remains firmly in my ass no matter how much I secretly wish it will somehow slip out on its own. How many people are in the bar at this hour? How many will witness my humiliation? I am afraid of crawling into the building but I am more afraid of what will happen if I refuse, so I enter the bar on my hands and knees quietly, eyes on the floor. It is not easy to face the people I once manipulated after what I have been through.
Old 07-29-2014, 12:25 PM   #64
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You hear cat calls and whistling, you see at least à dozen men and even à few ladies. The bartender à greasy fat Man grabs your leash while we unlock your legs.
"Keep crawling little slut you are far from Done. The bartender pulls you to the middle of the dance floor were à mattress is waiting. He then folle you over the plut going further in you and Ribs His groin.
"Undress me slut and thenn beg for my cock. Beg me to fuck you."
Old 07-29-2014, 09:12 PM   #65
The Busty Maid

I open his pants and expose his cock, noticing that it is already hard. No doubt from seeing me crawl into the bar naked. "Please fuck me." I lie on the mattress with my legs spread wide apart. "I want you to fuck me as hard as you can." Everyone in the bar is watching this show, especially the men who already have bulges in their pants. They are anxious to know when it will be their turn, which makes me wonder if those guys who raped me told them I would be returning to this bar in this manner.
Old 07-29-2014, 09:27 PM   #66
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The bartender goes behind you and starts playing with your tits and pussy.
"Look guys get à good shot of her getting aroused and wet. HE rubs you down and we get à video of your nipples getting hard a close up of your pussy betraying you."
"Now there is no way, you can deny you enjoyed it."
The men laugh. "So now you can enjoy it, or resist but either way we own you"
Old 07-30-2014, 09:15 AM   #67
The Busty Maid

There is nothing I can do. I cannot stop myself from getting wet, not with the bartender's hand so skilfully rubbing me between my legs in a way that is impossible to ignore. I can only bury my face in my hands and let them play with my body without any resistance. Any thoughts of escaping are completely absent in my mind. With such a crowd watching the action, eager to get their hands on me, sneaking away from them will be extremely difficult.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:21 AM   #68
Larzaius
Privileged Member

" Lets see that pretty aroused face two more guys approach and start suckling your nipples. Two more find à better use for your hands around their cocks. The bartender is making you wetter and wetter and we catch your aroused face on camera. His fingers rub against your clit as others start getting in the moo d.

(Try to describe some of your past victimes and how you teased them and for what, not necessary to be all bar patrons)
Old 07-30-2014, 09:02 PM   #69
The Busty Maid

"No, please..." I mutter despite stroking the cocks as soon as the two men take my hands and place them on their crotches. My nipples, standing erect, make perfect targets for anyone who can get his tongue close enough. Through the crowd, I think I can spot some familiar faces. There was this guy, I think he said his name was Dave, who offered me a drink the last time I visited this bar. He was practically drooling over my big breasts, but he should have known he was not getting any of it. I left suddenly that night to avoid having to give him my number. The most he got was a thank you for the free drink.

Then there was another guy named Tom, a regular customer who had his eyes on my bare legs. It was so fun wearing short dresses and crossing my legs in front of him. Oh, I knew he wanted to get between them, and now I wish he is not in this bar right now. He will have free and easy access this time.

Let's not forget all those men who helped me carry stuff and all I did to acquire their help was hop for some silly reason, only to abandon them and their hard cocks when I no longer needed assistance. How many are in this bar? Did my captors go around town contacting those guys, letting them know the reward they were denied for their work is now available for all of them? With so many patrons surrounding me at this late hour, it looks like someone sent the entire town's adult male population an invitation to a party and I am the main attraction.
Old 07-30-2014, 11:00 PM   #70
Larzaius
Privileged Member

One of the ladies at the bar, a spikey red haired dyke approaches you. She asks the men to turn you around and slaps a blindfold around your eyes you then feel a cold smooth sensation going in your pussy.
"She wants us to give her drinks lets give her drinks," as you gasped you feel the familer taste of beer poured in your mouth. More poured on your body.
"Drinks for everyone and free sex to. The dyke starts fucking you harder with the bottle and then to add to the humiliation a blindfold is placed around your eyes forcing you to focus on the sensations only
Old 07-31-2014, 09:40 AM   #71
The Busty Maid

The beer flowing into my mouth takes me by surprise, causing me to cough and choke on it. Then there is the sudden cold on my pussy that just seconds ago was rubbed with the bartender's warm hand. My hands stay on the cocks I am stroking, not daring to stop due to the fear of punishment. Gasping for air, I turn my head away from the beer bottle over my head and let its contents splash on my naked body.
Old 07-31-2014, 04:11 PM   #72
Larzaius
Privileged Member

The bartender pulls the cold from your pussy, at least you think its the bartender, all you know is that it is a girth person with a huge cock that is filling your pussy.
"Buy a drink, fuck a slut" he says, He starts fucking you hard.
"Go ahead you busty slut tell them what your prices are, what you will do for drinks, services and of course money you whore. He continues slamming into while you feel gentle fingers and tounges all over your breasts.
Your hair is then roughly pulled up, you can't see because of the blindfold. You hear a husky female voice.
"Have you ever licked pussy before slut?"
Old 07-31-2014, 09:23 PM   #73
The Busty Maid

A loud moan comes from my lips. The man's cock ramming into my pussy caught me off guard. I cannot stop myself from cumming at this point. "Aaah... I will suck you, I will let you fuck me for anything. Money, drinks..." The words come out in a shaky voice, reluctant and terrified yet pleasing to their ears. I let go of the cocks in my hands and, in a move that I soon realize may be a mistake, I try pushing away the hands and faces touching my breasts. Gently, of course. I know if I get rough, they will get rougher.

This is interrupted by the pull of my hair that makes me scream, and I hear the female voice. "No... no..." I reply to her question in the same frightened voice.
Old 07-31-2014, 11:13 PM   #74
Larzaius
Privileged Member

"I've been wanting this bitch since I can remember," the fat cock pulls out of you, a close up of the camera reveals you came.
"The slut came all over my cock. Guess this mean she really liked it." You then feel a wet tounge licking your pussy once again you can't tell who is licking you, but you are embaressed to admit they are really good at it. You feel your arousal rising again as his tounge digs deep in you. Your every shameful cry and whimper caught on camera as his tounge goes deeper in you. You then feel it stop and are ashamed that the next cock goes so much easier into your pussy. Your wet pussy is more accepting and the camera is catching every minute of it.
"Grab his hips and grind into him," you hear the woman order you. "Your nothing but a fuck toy, a slut, and your not going anywhere until you've made all of us cum. A pity that blindfold keeps you from seeing how many of us are left to go."
Old 08-01-2014, 09:49 AM   #75
The Busty Maid

There are hardly any intervals, just one hard fuck after another. The latest cock to slide into me gets drenched in my juices, a fact that adds to my humiliation. The men around me can even hear me moan even louder, but the lower half of my face shows shame, distress, desperation and any of the emotions running through my mind. The whole bar is warm and noisy, indicating that there is a huge crowd of guys waiting for their turn. I don't need to remove the blindfold to figure that out.
Old 08-01-2014, 12:04 PM   #76
Ltfc01
Privileged Member

Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Ltfc01 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Thumbs up

Someone grabs u and forces your head into a waiting pussy and told to make it cum or you will be whipped!! You don't do it right away and feel something hit your back!! Then you start slowly licking on her clit. You hate the taste of women they force your head deeper into her cunt. Her is slowly get wet her juice is coating your face and her hips are starting to buck and she squirts all over your face and hair!! She screams out DAM that was awesome!!
Ltfc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 07:32 PM   #77
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You then feel your haïr grabbed roughly by the hair and another pussy is rubbed in your face. The thrusting of à cock up your ass pushing your face deeper in her pussy. Your hair pulled back user as reins for the cock beind you. The bitch in Front of you moaning, to ds to your torment something ice cold was shoved in your pussy followed by another.
Old 08-01-2014, 09:33 PM   #78
The Busty Maid

I have no choice but to lick every pussy in my face, though there are times when I keep my tongue in my mouth. When I do that, I get a face full of pussy and juices. "No! Please, no more!" I scream my protests, begging everyone to stop tormenting me. Whoever has me by the hair can feel me struggling to slip away from him. However, there is little room for movement with so many people, both men and women, pushing closer to get their hands on me.
Old 08-01-2014, 10:18 PM   #79
Larzaius
Privileged Member

You feel something wet against your skin moving in strange patterens. You hear snickering.
"Hold still cunt" you are told as you feel something on your breasts, and then your forehead. You realize that they are writing on you.
"Now admit you're a cock hungry whore" you are told by a mean sounding man smacking your breasts.
"That's better, ride my cock slut," you here him order, he slides underneath you and starts lowering you on his cock. The pain starts to come back again as the forced lesbianism as dried you up a bit.
"Here slut, you still have a mouth and hands use them" before you can reply a cock is shoved in your mouth.
'We should get those tattooed on her." you hear one drunk say as he fondles your nipples.
Old 08-02-2014, 09:24 AM   #80
The Busty Maid

The sheer humiliation never ends. The fact that all this will be on camera, to be shown to who knows how many people, makes me cry underneath the blindfold. When I am lowered onto another man's cock for what feels like the hundredth fuck tonight, I just want to scream for help. Maybe there is a cop nearby who will hear me.

I know I am told to admit I am a whore, but I will take my chances here. "HELP! HEL-UUUGH!" I suddenly find myself with a mouth full of cock.