Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 04-13-2013, 09:52 PM   #1
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Showing Off His Daugher-in-Law

Just two days before, Cheryl's husband sustained a leg injury and was unable to take his wife to Oktoberfest this year. It was their favorite pasttime every year, and Cheryl had been looking forward to going for weeks. Not to disappoint her, her husband Jeff called his Dad Ray to see if he'd take her to the celebration this time. While on the phone, Ray could only think about what a hot bod and big tits his son's wife had, so he jumped at the chance - in fact right afterwards he called to invite along his brother Tom. Knowing the weather was predicting a hot and humid day, Cheryl decided to dress light and wear a two-piece bikini, which showed off lots of skin - and made her full breasts and cleavage bulge way, way out. Finally when Ray and Tom arrived at the house and Cheryl opened the door, their eyes literally bulged right out looking straight at her huge chest - and when they hugged, Ray and Tom couldn't resist pulling in her in real tight mashing her breasts against them. In the truck on the way over to the festival, Ray drove while Tom constantly stared down at Cheryl's cleavage, and when they hit bumps in the road her boobs bounced up and down - and Tom just loved it. All he could fantasize about was reaching out and squeezing her beauties - so at one point he positioned his left arm next to her right breast, and kept pushing his elbow up against it, copping whatever feels he could get. Cheryl didn't mind as she figured he was just getting comfortable as they were cramped up front in the truck. Tom then readjusted his left arm behind Cheryl's neck, draping the hand down and over her plump left breast - she didn't even notice his move. He then extended his finger toward her nipple, which was clearly poking through - every time the truck hit a bump or made a tight turn, he flicked her nipple with his finger - she still didn't notice, but it did get harder! Tom kept this up for several miles and was getting really turned on teasing her. Ray looked down to see what Tom was doing, playing with Cheryl's tits, and then over at his brother whinking his eye and putting a knowing, big smile on his face.

Arriving at the gate to the festival, the guard leaned into the window and stared directly at Cheryl's huge tits and said the usual line "Do you have a license for those?" The men laughed but Cheryl didn't get it. The guard waved them in saying with beauties like those, they could park for free - Cheryl was still naive about what was going on - she was just thinking what nice gentlemen Ray and Tom were for taking her to Oktoberfest - it never occurred to her they'd take advantage. She then noticed a sign which said "Busen and Beer - all day!" - she asked Tom what "Busen" meant. He knew in German it stood for "boobs" but instead he said it meant "celebration". Cheryl just nodded her head, once again showing her naiveness. Both Ray and Tom knew this was the last day of Oktoberfest, and it was dedicated to male patrons only and they would be served all day by busty ladies - women who had that look of the "St. Pauli" beer girl.

Entering the private property they were stopped by a Security Guard. The guy took one very long look at Cheryl's huge chest, and then decided to tell a flat out lie - he told them this was "topless day" - oh yes, he just made it up, but he couldn't help but tell the only female patron - and a very LARGE breasted one at that - after all, it was "Busen and Beer" day. He then insisted Cheryl remove her top to show off her boobs, and doing so they'd get free beer all day! She hesitated, looking at Ray, then at Tom, indicating she was very embarrassed to expose her breasts in front of all the men. Ray told her it was ok and that he'd say nothing to her husband - he also reminded Cheryl he only thought of her as his daughter-in-law, so there was no need to be embarrassed - besides he emphasized he'd really appreciate being able to sample all the different kinds of brew. So after considering the situation Cheryl figured - well, why not? It's for my father-in-law and his brother after all - and the fellas do want to enjoy all the different beers - so she started peeling down her top, showing more and more of her bountiful titflesh - peeling her top further down, her aereolas started coming into view - she then stopped, and felt nervous again. Tom put his arm around her and quickly encouraged Cheryl saying they'd be her bodyguards and wouldn't let anyone get even close to her, that it would all be ok. Feeling comforted Cheryl continued removing her top - the Guard started couldn't help but start licking his lips. As the top came further down, she finally uncovered her hard eraser size nipples - her nerves made them stick straight out - and still down further the top went as it rounded her very large breasts, exposing all of her big, full, beautiful tits - the guys thought they were just incredible. Cheryl blushed, while Ray and Tom's jaws dropped gawking at her huge boobs and nipples. The Guard wondered "Oh my, how big are those breasts of yours?" Cheryl paused, looked at Ray and Tom for assurance, then answered "40DDD, and...", she looked again at Ray and Tom, coyly saying "...and they're all natural." The Guard was stunned "Well young lady, those are the most beautiful breasts I've ever seen!" Cheryl blushed "and so I hope your boobs, I mean you, enjoy your stay today!" Ray and Tom smiled at the Guard as he walked away talking on his radio. When the Guard was far enough away he radio'd the Security Office "Oh my God! You won't believe the pair of big fucking tits that just came in. Just so you fellas know, I lied to the bitch telling her it was topless day. When you guys catch one site of her bazooms I know you'll back me up! I'm sure as fuck you guys won't mind. Make you contact all the beer stations and let them know to give this lady all the fucking booze she wants - let's get her nice and drunk boys, this is going to be fun!"
Attached Images
File Type: jpg daughterinlaw.jpg (23.2 KB, 473 views)

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed

Last edited by luvnlust; 04-13-2013 at 09:54 PM.
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 09:53 PM   #2
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Tom, Cheryl, and Ray went off to get beer. And beer they got, drinking plenty of it till they were all feeling pretty good. Every few feet someone had to stop them and take a picture of Cheryl's humongous tits - and she didn't mind because she was under Ray and Tom's protection. She couldn't help but overhear comments from various men as they walked by...
"Holy fuck! Look at those big fucking tits"
"Jeez, I'd love to grab those beauties"
"She's so hot, I'd definitely fuck her"
"Hey baby, I'd like to fuck those melons of yours"
"Bet she'd like my cum all over her huge hooters"
Because the booze made her relaxed and more uninhibited, Cheryl was getting turned on by the comments - she never heard her husband talk to her like that - she enjoyed hearing everyone talk dirty about her.
One guy stood right in front of her just staring for the longest time at Cheryl's huge chest - he then got out his camera. This was que for Cheryl to squeeze between Ray and Tom, pushing one of her tits right into her father-in-law. Of course Ray didn't mind as he grabbed her waist pulling her even closer, mashing her big boob right into him. A park photographer came over and couldn't resist the shot as well. He asked the guys to hold each of her boobs - and they certainly did - Ray and Tom reached over cupping each breast holding them up and out - they couldn't believe how heavy Cheryl's tits were. He then asked them to pinch her nipples - the guys didn't hold back reaching up to each nipple pinching each one beween their thumb and index finger - although it was kind of strange, Cheryl didn't mind as long as it was her father-in-law and brother touching her - she figured they were doing it just to be friendly - besides in her drunken state she was already enjoying the attention - and attention she was attracting from everywhere.

A crowd of men started forming around Cheryl, and yelled out suggestions, while more cameras came out.
"Push her tits together!"
Cheryl smiled at Ray and Tom "It's okay, they're just taking pictures - go ahead"
The guys proceeded to push her boobs together with their hands, first gently, then over and over, each time getting a little rougher. Tom grabbed the tit in his hand and started squeezing it - the crowd loved it while shooting more pics.
"Lift her boobs up... by the nipples!"
Ray and Tom's hands pinched each nipple lifting her heavy boobs as high as they could go, and started swinging them around. Hoots and hollers came from the crowd - they loved it.
"Suck her tits!"
The guys didn't hesitate, this time not caring whether Cheryl wanted it or not, they were totally getting into it - each one grabbed a boob, latched onto a nipple, and started sucking away - over and over and over - mashing their faces into her fleshy tits. Cheryl was now starting to feel strange being handled this way by Ray and Tom - she didn't know her father-in-law and his brother were really getting turned on at this point, playing with her tits in front of everyone - all while the cameras flashed. When they finally unlatched, her nipples were very hard and extended way out.

One fellow came up and begged to touch them. Ray and Tom turned to look into Cheryl's eyes, hands now tightly on her shoulders as if to hold her in place, but telling her it was all ok, that she should let this strange man feel her boobs. Cheryl was now getting uncomfortable, her eyes indicating this was started to go too far - that she didn't want this. But it was too late as Ray and Tom invited the guy over - the stranger's hands flew straight toward her huge melons, grabbing, squeezing, mauling, mashing - and as he mashed them together, he stuck his face into them and started moterboating, and licking her nipples - and as the stranger kept licking the sensations went straight to her clit. Feeling the fire between her legs, she needed the itch to be rubbed, so she instinctively wrapped her arms around the guy's head, pulling his face deeper into her boobs - the licking made the itch even stronger - but eventually Cheryl realized what she was doing, and started pushing his head away. The guy resisted at first, not wanting to unlatch, but then he backed off telling Cheryl what a prude bitch she was - she was just happy he stopped.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 04-13-2013, 09:55 PM   #3
luvnlust
Privileged Member

Cheryl was thinking it was finally over.... But the men wouldn't let up as another suggestion came "Let's see her pussy!"
And to convince her one guy suddenly showed up behind Cheryl, handing her 2 shots - again she was hesitant, but Ray and Tom tightly held her arms, a little forcefully, telling her not to stop worrying and to just relax. They told Cheryl she'd showed this much so far to the men, she should just have fun showing them her pussy - relaxing their grip on her arms, they promised they wouldn't let it go too far, that this would be it. Cheryl reluctantly submitted to Ray and Tom's prodding and downed both shots, but her head started to spin as the lustful fire grew more between her legs - make her desire to show more of herself off to the hungry men. Ray and Tom moved aside as Cheryl ran her fingers along her skin and underneath her bikiki bottom, pushing it down. Her father-in-law and his brother couldn't believe what they were about to see! When drunk, Cheryl was a through and through exhibitionist. Her bottom cleared her hips as her shaved pussy came out into view - the throbbing clit and full lips sticking out, gradually showing more of her nice long fuckable slit. Another guy, very muscular, came up from behind her offering another shot. As Cheryl was swallowing, the guy's hands wrapped around her big bazooms mashing them together and teasing her nipples - the cameras kept flashing more - he played with her boobs until she was then given another shot of booze - her head was spinning more. The guy then slid one of his hands down over her abs, over her hip, and then between her legs finding her throbbing clit - and in no time started rubbing it. Ray and Tom were floored watching the whole thing unfold. Cheryl resisted trying to push the arm away, but the muscular guy grabbed her with one arm around her heaving chest squeezing her big melons between his triceps and her ribs as they were mashed between - the flesh obscenely molding around his arm - and with his other hand, his extended finger vigorously ran around her hard clit. Cheryl kept struggling and the guy had to scold her in her ear "Stay fuckin' still bitch, I'm gonna make you cum in front of all these people - and bitch you can't stop me". Cheryl struggled more, but he tightened his grip around her even tighter, mashing her boobs even more. She then started moaning as her clit was being rubbed, more and more and more. The guys in the crowd were awed by what was going on, fixated on the naked goddess before them. The rubbing continued until Cheryl just couldn't take it anymore, she needed to cum but didn't want to - her body was about to betray her - reaching up, she grabbed and held onto the guy's big muscular arm - arching her hips, her body tightened up and finally exploded in a massive orgasmic release - convulsing in front of everyone, screaming so loud it got the attention of more men around the park - continuing to convulse, she started squirting, cumming everywhere. One of the onlookers was catching the whole thing on video exclaiming "Holy fuck! She's a squirter! This'll look fucking awesome on the internet!"

The crowd was now at fever pitch, testsoterone running all around "Let's pick the bitch up!"
As Cheryl was still squirting, a guy on each side of her raised Cheryl off the ground and spread her legs as wide as they'd go, showing off her pussy in front of everyone - dripping with her juices. Cameras were still going off catching all the action.
Cheryl was completely vulnerable, her inviting, irresistable pussy on display and wide open...
The suggestion finally came "Let's fuck her!"
As drunk as Cheryl was she even knew now it was definitely going way too far. She tried to struggle more, tried to pull away from the men holding her, but the more she did, the tighter they held on - she was no match for their strength.
One guy holding Cheryl pulled her by the hair so she looked right at him. He deviously smiled at her "Hold on hot bitch, we're all gonna fuck you! We're gonna fuck you good! And you're gonna like it!" She knew he meant it, these men were going to rape her - she tried struggling more.
Ray couldn't take it anymore, putting all of rationality aside, his lust spilling over the edge - he pulled down his pants aimed his long, stiff, hard cock straight at Cheryl's pussy. Cheryl was shocked - taking one look at her father-in-law, she couldn't believe what he was about to do - he was supposed to protect her! She pleaded with Ray not to do it but he just didn't listen "Why should my son be the only one who gets to fuck this sweet pussy? Huh Cheryl? It's my fucking turn! I'm gettin' old and I deserve a sweet pussy like this. Besides Cher' just look at you, you're such a fucking tease with these big fucking tits." He held them up and tight "God woman you need to be fucked. You're made for fucking. I'm not gonna pass this up bitch - I'm gonna fuck you now... and bitch you are gonna like it!"
And with that he rammed his cock between her lips and into her very, very wet pussy.
Cheryl's mouth gaped open "Ahhhhhhh!!!"
Ray squeezed one of her tits real hard "Take it bitch! Oh God, take my fucking cock!"
Breathing hard Cheryl's voice got louder "AHHHHH!!!!"
Ray then firmly grabbed her ass cheeks so he could push his cock even deeper inside - inch by inch, deeper and deeper - until his huge, thick rod was completely inside her.
Ray owned her "Bitch! You feel so fucking good. You fucking whore! You love this, don't you whore?" Ray started ramming in and out of her tight fuck hole.
Cheryl couldn't believe her father-in-law was actually fucking her - feeling HIS dick inside - it felt so wrong - he betrayed her, and she trusted him - oh my god, her husband's dad was fucking her like she was a piece of meat - not caring a thing about her but lustfully fulfilling his desire. She looked at him "You asshole! You always wanted to do this! You always stare at my tits! And now I know you always wanted to fuck me!"
All Ray could say was "That's right sweet little bitch - you're good for nothing but showing off those big juggs of yours and getting fucked!"
He was still rammming into her - in and out, in and out - so deep his balls slapped against her. Ray felt the urge to cum - surging from his balls - he was totally in the moment, ready to fill her up. Reaching up he grabbed both of her humongous tits and mashed them together - his cock stiffening inside her, Cheryl knew it was time "Oh God! NO! Please don't cum inside me!" Ray refused as he kept pumping. Cheryl looked around for help, trying to free herself. No one cared as they were cheering on Ray "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The two guys holding her held on even tighter - she just couldn't move. Ray's cock was about to... lengthening inside her pussy... pounding, ramming... he went even faster, deeper inside her... until he let go of her tits, grabbed her ass, rammed his fuck pole as deep as it could go, and then... and then... his cock exploded - shooting gobs of hot juicy spermed filled cum deep inside Cheryl's pussy "AHHHHHH!!!!!' "AHHHHH!!!!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" Ray yelled "OHHHH GOOODDDD!!!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" - as tons of cum kept shooting out, his cock spasming, filling her up. Cheryl was crying, being forced to take it all. She never meant it to get this far... she just wanted to have fun... not to be raped, and certainly not by her father-in-law. She felt him still cumming inside her, his eyes rolled up in his head... and when the last drop came out, his cock still twitching against her pussy walls, Ray grabbed her tits again and told Cheryl "We're not done honey... look behind me sweetheart, look what you started... you can't deny these guys - they're fucking horny, and they ARE going to rape you - I can't stop it. And don't think of telling my son. I'll just say you had you're way with a crowd of young men and I being old couldn't stop it" As he pulled his cock out of her, he kneeled down, push her huge tits together, kissing the nipples, he said "And you're right - I've always loved these big huge whoppers of yours". At that point he moved away "Go ahead Tom, you're next..."

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 04-13-2013, 09:56 PM   #4
luvnlust
Privileged Member

And wasting no time he was right there and ready "Cher' I've been wanting to play with these BIG BEAUTIFUL TITS for a long, l o n g, time" he reached out wrapping his hands around her huge globes, molding them, squeezing them, pushing them together, kneading them, pinching her nipples - Cheryl felt totally disgusted, but Tom enjoyed the sight of her big meaty boobs in his hands "You like that Cher', I know you do..." Her nipples were hardening "see you do like it... let's see if you like this too" as Tom forcefully pulled her down to look at his stiff, hard cock.
Tom pointed his long dick right at her cunt - aided by Ray's juices, in one push he shoved his cock all the way inside her, keeping her head pulled down so she could watch it go in - Cheryl just closed her eyes, succumbing to her fate, moaning as Tom's body started ramming against her clit, making it throb. Letting go of her head, he kept thrusting into her, the tip of his cock rubbing deeply along her pussy walls, bumping into her cervix - and with each bump, his sensations were heightened, feeling so good, and enjoying the friction. Tom could feel the build up of his juices, his balls tightening as the urge to cum grew stronger and stronger. He kept massaging her huge melons, and flicking her nipples - added to the grinding against her clit, this sent Cheryl over the edge. The crowd knew she was going to cum as she arched her head back. "Cum you fucking bitch" came one voice from the crowd, "Oh yeh! The bitch'll squirt again" came another. The guys holding Cheryl had to brace as she tightened up, her body ready to completely betray her again - her pussy began squeezing Tom's long cock - she tried to resist but couldn't hold back - the tension building up, her clit was going to make her cum whether she wanted to or not - and it did as she lurched forward, cumming with a force that ripped right through her entire body, juices squirting everywhere "OHHHHH!!!" "OHHHH!!!" "OHHHHH!!!!" "OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" The crowd was ecstatic "YEH!" "Look at the big titted bitch cum!!!" "Let's fuck her more!" And Tom couldn't hold on anymore - as his muscles contracted, with one final pump deep inside, thrusting forward, his cock shot a huge load of his cum deep into Cheryl, as he gripped her tits, squeezing even tighter "AHHHHHH!!!!" "AHHHHH!!!" "AHHHHHH!!!!" "AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" "OHHHH FUUUUUUUCCKKKKK!!!" His body kept pumping, shooting in gobs and gobs of cum - and more juices kept dripping out of Cheryl - she could clearly see the smile on Tom's face - he was in absolute ecstacy - and she could feel his warmth invading her deeply inside, filling her completely up. Pulling his cock out, hot cum still dripping from the end, he leaned forward and actually hugged her, pressing her boobs into his chest - then whispered in her ear "Cheryl, sweetie, I could fuck you forever... oh God... thank you". And Cheryl thought to herself that Tom would, taking advantage of her whenever he could, like she was a sex slave. As Tom moved away, she looked over the crowd feeling so humilated being fucked and cumming in front of everyone, she just wanted it to be over. She pleaded with her captures to be let go. Still no one listened.

No sooner was Tom out of her than she saw a very dark figure approach her and felt his huge and thick cock entering her pussy - not from someone she knew, but a complete stranger. His cock kept pushing into her cunt, while she stared deep into the rapist's eyes. Cheryl finally saw a tall black guy staring back into her eyes with such lustful intensity, she knew she was completely at his mercy as he started pounding his very long fuck pole into her - she never felt so filled up in her life. The guy cared nothing about her other than to fuck her - his hands now mauling her bruised breasts. The ramming became faster as his animalistic passions were pumping her into a frenzy, banging against her clit - the girth of his cock rubbing against her g-spot - fucking her harder and harder. And she still couldn't move, forced to take it all - hearing the men around her cheering more "Fuck the bitch!" "Fuck her hard!" "Fill the bitch up!" The cock in her swelled even bigger and longer, poking right directly into her cevvix - she could hear him breathing harder, feel him squeezing her tits real tight, thrusting his pole even deeper - and then with a groan, he came - moaning so loud, the whole park must've heard him - the guy's head arched way up - she could see he was in total bliss pumping his juices into her - his cock spasming with each thrust - spitting out loads of cum, totally filling her up - and again trying to resist, her body betrayed her as she once again came with a fierce intensity into a mind-blowing multiple orgasm - each orgasm matching with his thrusts. Knowing she wasn't on the pill, if there was any day she would get pregnant this would be it - she even imagined the guy's sperm filling up her cervix and finding its way to her egg. Oh god, she was going to get pregnant today from all this cum - maybe from this guy shooting into her - and she had to take it all. Cheryl tried squeezing her cunt to push the cum out, much of it oozing out of her, but she realized it was no use - so many more guys were going to mercelessly fuck her. Finally the black guy's cock slipped out as he came down from his high.

The Security Guard came up from behind Cheryl, grabbing her arms by the elbows and pulled them way back, thrusting her chest forward so Cheryl's tits heaved way out - all while he thrust his cock into her pussy. He enjoy watching her in this helpless position - ramming his cock so deep inside her. He took out his baton and positioned it across and under her heaving, boucning boobs - pulling back he pushed her huge, round tits way up as her thick cleavage was mashed against her chin, nipples pointing straight out - Cheryl winced in pain as he pulled up really hard, her meaty breasts squeezed tight under his baton, but the crowd loved it, cheering him "Fuck her!" "Screw her!" "Rape her!". Cheryl started crying because the baton hurt so much - and some man from the crowd couldn't help but run forward to just maul her breasts... "Take it bitch, you know you love it" Mashing her boobs together, he sucked on them while releasing his cock from his pants - the guy then grabbed Cheryl's head and pulled it down to suck his cock - ramming his dick into her mouth, and hands around the back of her head, he fucked away "Suck it bitch! Suck it you fucking whore!" The Security Guard was fucking Cheryl even harder into her pussy while watching her suffer - hearing her scream made it so he had to cum, he had to fucking fill her up - so the Guard grabbed her hips, rammed as hard as he could, screamed out loud "FUCCCCKKKKKK!!!!" and shot load after load of hot fucking cum into Cheryl's cunt - pumping all his juices into her "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" At the same time the guy fucking her mouth exploded, shooting his sperm deep into her throat "TAKE IT, BITTCCCHHHH!!!!" "AHHHHHHH!!!"

By this time the crowd was worked up into a hot frenzy, and every guy just had to fuck her. Her body was grabbed and pushed onto the ground - cocks aimed at every hole - one thrusted into her ass, another in her mouth, yet another already deep inside her fuck hole - every guy pounding away - fucking her every way they could - doing what they had to do, taking the bitch every way they could, forcing her to take every drop of cum they could pump into her - satisfying themselves with her tits, ass, mouth, and pussy, and in every way - fucking her over and over and over again.

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 04-13-2013, 09:57 PM   #5
luvnlust
Privileged Member

An hour later it was done... Cheryl laying on the ground, covered in cum, filled with cum, dripping with cum - pregnant with cum - every man totally satsified after fucking her brains out. No longer restrained, she slowly turned over on her knees to get up, feeling the multiple juices dripping out of her pussy. She thought to herself, so this is what happens when I show off my tits - as her mauled boobs pendulously hung from her chest. Cheryl looked around for her bikini - then a familiar hand appeared in front of her face - her father-in-law Ray held the two-piece crumpled up in front of her "Looking for this Cheryl?" Ray helped her up but did so by grabbing Cheryl under her heaving breasts and lifted her up - he was very frank with her, totally turned on watching everything she went through...

"Come on Cheryl, you knew this would happen - God, look at these tits" He held them up "These drive guys wild. You knew you were begging for it when you took them out." He lifted her chin up so she could look into his eyes "Guys can't control themselves, given the opportunity they have to fuck a sexy woman like you - even I had to - you understand?" Cheryl just nodded her head. "You can't expect a guy to not fuck you - I mean come on Cheryl - looking as hot as you do, you're made for fucking!" Cheryl was still quiet, and finally took the crumpled bikini from Ray's hand - Ray lifted her chin up again and then he looked deep into her eyes "Cher' you're on the pill, aren't you?" Still quite, Cheryl looked down in shame and shook her head 'No'. Ray stopped for a moment... he then gave Cheryl a hug in his arms, almost as though he felt sorry for her... but the feeling of her huge tits mashed into his chest, got him excited instead... Cheryl looked down and saw Ray was forming a huge bulge in his pants... Without warning, he suddenly grabbed her tightly and turned her around so he was behind... quickly pulling down his pants, he aimed his rock hard cock at her unprotected pussy... Cheryl tried to resist but was just too tired - she couldn't believe she was about to be fucked again, and then she heard him "Oh Cheryl, please forgive me, but the thought of getting you pregnant with my son's baby is just so fucking hot - you know what I mean? I have to fuck you!" Then suddenly she felt her father-in-law's cock plunge right into her again, pounding away....

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

Playing the Game

Ropeplay:

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
Old 11-27-2020, 01:41 AM   #6
Raper_Pimp
Privileged Member

Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Raper_Pimp has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

And that’s the little fuckwhore

I think the second pic nails it pretty good 😈😈🤟🤟🤤🤤🥰🥰
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_4701.jpg (7.3 KB, 210 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_7151.jpg (11.7 KB, 146 views)

Last edited by Raper_Pimp; 01-12-2021 at 07:31 PM.
Raper_Pimp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
boobs, breasts, busty, gangbang