Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 05-08-2007, 06:46 PM   #1
WWE1970

WWE1970 has initial reputation
Default Master Slave

Ok this was my dream I thought I would share it with everyone hope you like it

It was late at night my master and I were driving in the snow late we were looking for a place to stay for the night. Master looked at the gas tank and notice that we were low on gas. So we went to the nearest gas station. There was barley no one there so My master said cumslut yes master? go and start pumping the gas yes master.

So its frezzing out side theres snow covered everywhere and its dark so i started to pump the gas tank then i saw master come out of the car. He then came behind me and pulled down my pants its frezzing I dont have on undeis either. he pulled down his pants as well he then put his arms around me and shoved his cock insde me and was fucking me hard he was pushing me up aginst the car and the car is frezzing his pussy touched the car and im not trying to get away from his asult i cant take the cold

He fucks hard and im crying out in pain from the cold i just hope he cums soon. then there is a car comming he glances at it and still continue to do his business the car pulls up its another guy he is watching the show.

Master finally cums in me he then pulls up his pants and then tells me to come in the car yes master. I pull up my pants and then go to the car i think im glad that is over with. then i go to the car and he tells to pull down my shirt so I do and he grabs his right nipple and twists it really hard I yell out master what did I do?

Did I tell you to bull up your pants cumslut? Oh shit I think to myself no master I am sorry then he drags me to the back seat of the car pulls my pants off. He then throws me over his legs and stars spanking his ass hard i star to cry hard now he says you wont disapoint me again will you cumslut no master I wont he then throws my pants out the window you cant wear them for awhile he say

So Master goes up to the front of the car and starts to drive off come up cumslult yes master we look for a rest stop we have been driving for along time we need a break then we see one its really late but there are truckdrivers there with us.

Master gets out of the car come out cumslut i look in fear I have no pants or unides on so I get out the car I have my head down in shame lets go to the bathroom cumslut yes master he heads to the mens and i head to the womens hold on cumslut goes in the bushes not the bathroom so i to a bush and its so cold i dont think i can go but i eventually do he then tells me to wait bye then mens bathroom i wait for him.

We start heading for the car to guys see us and come up to us hey let us have some fun with her we will pay you they say I lookon the ground I dont look at the guys. He says no sorry this si my cumslut but ill let her suck your cocks she is a cumslut after all so i get down on my hands and knees and suck really fast one guy the other im jacking off.

Can we take some pics plz? they ask my master sure why not so they star taking pics wihile i suck and jack them off i have teas running down my face finally they start to cum swallow it all girl i star to swallow so much cum the other cums in my hair then Master tells me to thank the men thank you guys for your cum. We get in the car and drive off The end Hope you like my dream
WWE1970 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 03:45 AM   #2
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

mmmm...very interesting wwe! x