Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 08-26-2006, 12:22 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I nod toward the private as I ask "Did you find anything in her cunt?" He replies "Nothing except a nice warm and snug feeling. Sgt. she is really tight."

"Well check her other hole" I bark to the dumb struck private. He puts a finger agains your ass and begins to push in.

I turn my head back to you as I start circling the knife around your breasts once more "You were saying" I look down glaring at you waiting for my response.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 02:58 PM   #22
Not_so_innocent

Not_so_innocent has initial reputation

I wirth against the Sgt. as i feel the finger push against my ass "noo, stop!!" i hiss, twisting in their grasp in an attempt to get free of the probing fingers and sharp blade. Gritting my teeth, i turn my head and clare up at Sgt. "you pigs, you can't treat me like this!" i hiss, my hand wrapping around the private's wrist and pulling at his hand.
Not_so_innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2006, 04:34 PM   #23
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slap your hand away and then slap your face hard as I shout "Your country spies on my people; your country bombs my people. We will treat you anyway we want. If we do finally let you go; we want you to tell your people what we do when we catch one of them."

I turn to another private and tell him "Look in my back pack. I have a video camera in it; bring it here. We will make a video of our hostage to send back to the enemy." The private quickly fetches the video camera and runs to my side. Turn that field radio to the enemys frequency. Let them hear the interrogation of our prisoner. Make sure you get this all on video also."

I push the private that is busily trying to stick his finger up your ass out of the way. "Hold her arms." I order the private. He quickly moves to pin your flailing arms over your head. I stepp between your legs and lower my trousers. I pull my erect cock out and step forward.

"Maybe this will loosen your tongue." I snear as I shove my dick in your alread stretched pussy.
Old 08-28-2006, 07:14 AM   #24
Not_so_innocent

The slap to my face knocks me silent for a moment, but then the private moves away and i begin to struggle desperately against the Sgt. grip. Hearing his words as he fought to keep my squirming body in place, my eyes widened - what were they going to do to me? Feeling my hands grabbed again and pinned above me head, i kicked out with my good leg at the Sgt. "Stay away from me!!" i screamed, watching in horror as he drops his pants "no...no stay away from me!!"

I kicked out as violently as i could, but ther Sgt. caught my flailing leg and pulled me to him as he drove his cock into me, extracting a cry of pain from myself. "no! Stop!"

~~~~~

A private frowned as the radio crackled and voices could be heard and a female's screams. "Sir we are picking up something on the radio.."
Old 08-28-2006, 10:54 AM   #25
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I ram in hard and fast only to slowly withdraw and repeat the process. I look down at your face with great pleasure at the pain and humilation. I shift to one side so that I ram in at an angle; obviously trying to stretch you to the max. This wasn't going to be a pure sexual rape; this was a torture rape.

"Hey guys, I bet when I get done with her she will not only be telling us everything we want to know; she will be begging for more. I am going to make the little pilot into a flying slut." I tell my men as I begin to pick the pace up. My hands maul your tits as the camera flashes pictures.

I reach one hand down to squeeze your broken leg. "let me see if that gets her jerking on my cock." I laugh as I am obviously enjoying your torment.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:14 AM   #26
Not_so_innocent

I cry out, pulling at the grip upon my hands and writhing against you assailing cock. Tears were streaming down my face, letting out a scream of pain as you rammed into me, stretching my pussy. Her face burned with humiliation at this assault and the flash of the camera, small beads of sweat forming on her brow at the effort to fight for composure.

His grip upon her broken leg made her jolt against him, making her push up against him as a cry of pain escaped her lips.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:32 AM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I start ramming in and out faster. "Come on bitch, show these young bucks what a real fuck looks like." I taunt as I continue to pump faster. I press on your broken leg as I smile with enjoyment. Obviously I had done this before, probably to hostle village women.

I tell the private holding your arms "I bet she will gladly suck your cock. You can let go of her arms. If she tries to fight I'll jerk this broken leg around so far that she will never walk right again. Any girl as pretty as she is knows how the guys treat a cripple."

The private tentativel lets go of your arms as he pulls his penis out and begins to rub it across your face.
Old 08-28-2006, 11:45 AM   #28
Not_so_innocent

Soft whimpers and cries of pain escaped past my lips as you continued to ram your cock hard into me, closing my eyes tightly as i hear your words. Having no wish to be a cripple, but not wish to suck the private's cock either, i do not hit out at him, but my mouth remains firmly closed.

Each time the Sgt. squeezed her leg, it forced her body to twist trying to evade the pain and push up against the Sgt. only pushing his dick deeper into her painful pussy.
Old 08-28-2006, 12:08 PM   #29
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

"Open wide; the private wants to give you a throat check' I laugh as I twist your broken leg once again. I am increasing my timing as I continue to ram inside you. I smaile an evil grin each time you twist. I grab your good leg and jerk it high in the air. Your boots whip through the air, their laces sounding like whips cracking as your foot is jerked eratically around.

You one leg in the air twists your body to one side letting my cock rub a new area inside you. It feels like I may penetrate through the side of your passage.
Old 08-28-2006, 01:14 PM   #30
Not_so_innocent

Feeling my broken leg twist, my lips parted to release a cry of pain, giving the private opportunity to force his cock into my mouth. Eyes widen as i feel the cock force it's way deep into my mouth, hitting against the back of my throat hands moving to try and push the private back, if not away. Feeling myself turned, i whimper against the cock in my mouth, twisting in pain, trying desperately to get free - fully aware that on the other side of the radio her commanding officer and several of her comrades would be listening.
Old 08-28-2006, 04:57 PM   #31
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I spoke loudly as I announce "You want to know what we are doing to your captured friend. I am ramming my big cock in and out of her tight pussy while my friend is shoving his dick down her throat. It is part of the Geneva conventon to feed the prisoners; well she is getting a meal of cock to be washed down my a cum shake."

I keep ramming my cock in and out making her groan even with her throat stuffed full. I grap a nipple with one hand and twist while continuing to move her broken leg. Her screams were muffled by her gagging on the private's penis. Her hands made wild and futile attempts to slap us away.