Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 07-31-2006, 04:26 PM   #1
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As I live across the street a few houses down, I noticed someone moving in? It wasn't until you stepped out of the house and I saw how hot you were that I started thinking "hmmm, fresh meat." So I watched your house all day from the comfort of my place as I enjoy a few beers and I didn't notice any guys so I assumed you were alone. Later that evening, in the shadows of the dark, I snuck over to your house and began to watch you. You are very arousing with your sweaty glow as you unpack you belongings.
After a while I see you start yawning and I figure you are getting sleepy. So I wait, and watch, as you turn out all the lights and go to bed. I've brought a few supplies with me, such as, chicken wire (complete with small barbs), a belt, and a small tens unit. I have my fun toys stuffed in a bag and I carry it around to the backdoor which, in your tired state of mind, forgot to lock. So I slowly and quietly open the door and make my way to the last room I saw you enter; it is your bedroom, as it's almost too dark for me to see I decide to turn on the hall light to let a bit of it shine in your room so I can watch you sleep for a while, as I finish the beer and cig I brough with me. You look so hot laying there in your panties and tshirt.
Sodoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2006, 04:32 PM   #2
virginfantasy

Default sodoman's break-in

i just moved into a new neighborhood. i live alone, just moved into my first place by myself. im so glad to be out of the house, but i admit, i am a little scared.
"the first night should be fine", i think to myself. ive been unpacking all day and since i dont have that much i have most of it set up.
after a long day working on the place i look at the clock on the computer. "12 30, i should go to bed!" so i turn off the computer, go in my room, and fall asleep rather quickly. its too hot to wear anything but a tshirt and panties.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:50 PM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Ok, I've watched you sleep for a while and after finishing my beer and cig I'm ready to attack. I start by grabbing your throat and slapping you in the face. Giving you a rather rude awakening. I reach down and rip your panties off and tie them around your mouth, effectively gagging you. Then I bind your wrists to the bedpost with the chicken wire, as I tell you not to struggle unless you want to be cut by the barbs on the wire. Of course, in your panicked state of mind, you don't listen and you struggle some until you realize that you are being cut by the wire. You continue to kick at me and your muffled screams are turning me on. So I tear your shirt off and now you are completely naked.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:10 PM   #4
virginfantasy

i stop struggling at the wire when i see little trails of blood running down my wrists- it's tied tight and is cutting deep into my skin. i give a muffled shriek of pain and kick at you when you rip my shirt off. you love watching me fight you off; my breasts are shaking every time i kick. i twist around on the mattress, shutting my legs tightly.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:31 PM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Next I grab your legs and bind them to the bedposts as well. Now you can't struggle very much without getting cut. Then I pull out a fun little toy called a tens unit; I plug it in and hook up the electrodes to your body, in various places, your stomach, arms, and legs. I turn the unit on and you can feel a dull, pulsing, vibration course through your body. As I turn the voltage up you start to squirm a bit because it becomes more uncomfortable. I set the unit down and begin fingering your pussy. After a while, I feel you getting wet, I take my clothes off and get on top of you and shove my hard cock deep into your wet cunt. While leaving the unit still running. As I fuck, pulling your head towards me by violently grabbing you by the hair, I look into your eyes and see displeasure/pain, shock, and fear. This turns me on even more. As I thrust harder I can feel your body twitching under me from the unit that's been on for a while now. I grab your ass and start to pound you cunt very hard and within minutes I'm ejaculating inside you; your whole body seems to tense up from feeling me cum. I lay there catching my breath for a moment then I climb off of you. Now I'm sure you are thinking that your nightmare is over but as I pick up the unit and slowly turn it off I reassure you that I've just begun to have fun with you. You seem to look a little wore out as you are shaking and covered in sweat, also, I can hear light sobbing. (sweet music)
Old 07-31-2006, 05:40 PM   #6
virginfantasy

my whole body is shaking and sore. i forget about the wire for a minute and try pulling at them, but i only end up bleeding and screaming more. i turn my head and watch as you climb off of me. i wonder what can be next-i have a bad feeling i know what it is, and im hoping im wrong. you start running your fingers up and down my trembling body gently. i jump when you touch me. i hope its all over soon....
Old 07-31-2006, 07:40 PM   #7
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I'm now parched I make my way to the kitchen in search for something cold to drink; maybe a beer; I open the fridge, damn no alcohol, oh well there's water. I get some water and light up a cig, thinking about what I want to do next. Ok, I'm back in the room watching you watch me, I notice your tear filled eyes but you aren't making much noise, a bit of sniffling from having been crying. As I've now rested a while I start to feel myself aroused and ready to go again. So I climb back on you and force my cock inside you pussy but I only keep it in there long enough to get it very wet then I take it out and move up to your face. I'm staring you in the eyes and smirking as I remove the gag and tell you to open your mouth, you refuse to do so and try to shift your head away from my cock. I grab you by the throat and start to squeeze, you start to choke and reluctantly open your mouth. I shove my hard dick into your mouth and begin fucking your mouth by grabbing your head and forcing you to suck my cock, making you taste your pussy juice. I thrust my cock into your cheek as your wet lips and tongue feel so good massaging my cock. Then I shove my cock down your throat so I can hear you choke and gag. As you choke and gag you drool and spit all over yourself and my cock. Now I stop and unbind your hands and feet from the bed. I bind you hands behind your back and bind your feet back to the bed but you are now on your stomach. I smack your ass for a few minutes, making it light pink, and I say you know what's coming don't you. Just to give you something to think about. Now I move back to your face and I tell you to open your mouth again. Your not pleased with this but you reluctantly obey.
Old 07-31-2006, 07:49 PM   #8
virginfantasy

after a few more minutes you shoot into my mouth, down my throat, making me gag in disgust. i spit it on the ground next to the bed. im not about to swallow a rapists seed. my body starts shaking and for the first time since youve broken in i can say something. "why are you doing this? dont hurt me anymore please......take what you want, i wont call the police......"
Old 07-31-2006, 08:24 PM   #9
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I hear your pleas but I'm not much in the mood for conversation.
However I do tell you that I'm doing this for my own amusement and I just wanted to fuck you.
Old 07-31-2006, 08:42 PM   #10
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

So I take your panties and wipe the cum off of my cock on them and then I tie them back around your mouth but not as tightly as before as I can still hear some of what you are saying.
Old 08-01-2006, 05:38 PM   #11
virginfantasy

"what are you doing?" i try to say slowly, so he can hear what im saying. he reaches down and slaps my back hard, making me squeal "no!stop!" but i feel him climb on my back and without warning rams into me, so hard my hips lift off the bed. he grabs my hair and pulls my head back so he can see my face, twisting my neck.
Old 08-01-2006, 09:49 PM   #12
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I can feel your virgin ass rip apart as I ram deep inside you. As you gasp for air and squeal in pain I ask, how do you like being fucked in the ass, I throw your head back down on the bed, violently, as I can hear your muffled pleas for me to stop and your cries of pain as you tell me, it hurts, it hurts, please stop, it hurts. I grab your ass cheeks and squeeze them hard and spread them apart to gain maximum penetration. Then I stop thrusting, as an idea crosses my sick, twisted, perverted mind. I grab the tens unit and place some of the electrodes on your back and on your ass. I turn the unit on and you start to scream. Then I shove my cock back deep in your ass making you gasp and cry also making your ass lift off the bed. I'm pounding so hard that you think you are going to go through the bed and I feel liquid ooze from your ass. I'm thinking your losing control of your bowels but as I look down I see red liquid, meaning your virgin ass is bleeding.
Old 08-01-2006, 11:53 PM   #13
virginfantasy

i shriek and cry into my panties. "stop!it hurts!" i feel my ass bleed and the unit is sending painful jolts through my body. it feels like youre tearing my ass apart, prying my cheeks open as wide as possible and jamming into me like this. all of a sudden i feel a rush of warm sticky liquid. its not just my blood......
Old 08-02-2006, 01:57 AM   #14
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

As I squeeze your cheeks hard and spread them wide thrusting deep inside your ass, I feel a hot thicker liquid ooze from your hole. As I thrust a few more times deep, with force, all of the sudden I feel a hard rip of hot air blow from your ass. This makes your asshole very hot and intesifies my violent thrusting. I can hear the squishy sound, caused by me thrusting my hard cock in and out of your sloppy ass. I push my cock in deep and thrust and pound your ass as hard as I can and as my cock swells up you start shrieking and groaning in pain.
Old 08-02-2006, 01:07 PM   #15
virginfantasy

it feels like i'm being fucked to pieces, and i scream louder. you grip my ass hard with one hand and grab my hair with the other and yank my head back when you start to come, filling my ass with more stickyh liquid. you dump a huge load into me and when youre done i lay there, shaking and moaning.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:54 PM   #16
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

I slide off of your shaking, sweaty, body. I yank the electrodes from your body and you gasp; sort of in relief. You're still laying there sobbing and quivering. I pack up all my toys, leaving nothing behind except my DNA, and I thank you for the fuck. As I start to leave I tell you we should do this again sometime and welcome you to the neighborhood.
Old 08-02-2006, 06:55 PM   #17
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Thank you Virginfantasy! You're fun to play with. If you want to do this again sometime let me know.
Old 08-03-2006, 10:02 PM   #18
virginfantasy

will do!!