Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-27-2006, 05:57 AM   #1
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via AIM to theman Send a message via MSN to theman
Default Mussette's Story (M~F)

Well Mussette asked me to write a story for her, so I did!

I kinda like it so I might write a sequel, as the ending implies I might...

----------------------------------------------

I had been watching Musette for about 6 months, it being made pathetically easy with me being her neighbor.

Early in the morning she would go out and get her paper as I watched her athletic 5’7’’ frame walk down her drive way then into her house, always admiring her nice ass when she leaned over to get the paper. She had light brown hair that hung down barely below her shoulders, and she had nice healthy looking tan skin. She had pretty blue eyes, but I had never seen them up close before.

One night I quietly left my house carrying some thin rope and a gag, with no real need to be quiet except for the fear of waking her. Our neighbor hood at the time had only our 2 houses in it, except for the 2 other houses about 300 yards away that didn’t worry me at all. I slowly opened the door on the side of her garage surprised she had left it unlocked. The door from her garage to her house was locked, but it was only a knob lock and was easily defeated by a folded up sheet of a near by Coke box I found.

I had never been in her house before, so it took me some time to find her bedroom, especially with me going so slow and quiet. I found a door that was open an inch, and I slowly swung it open just enough for me to slip through, glad it was a new house so it wouldn’t squeak much.

I walked over to her and stroked her soft light brown hair, wanting to just grab her and take her there, but keeping my mind and resisting as my 6’1’’ athletic frame loomed over hers.

“Ahhh!” She screamed as loud as she could when she woke up to me forcing the gag into her mouth and tying it behind her head. She reached for her sleeping mask, but it helped me as I grabbed both of her arms and penned them on her back roughly with my knee then I grabbed her flailing legs and tied them together tightly forcing them to go limp slightly bent at the knee where I had tied them.

I got my other rope and tied it around her arms before throwing her over my should and heading back to my house. Being cautious, I darted into the night with my prize over my shoulder, running into my garage as fast as I could across our soft grass side yards.

She was still kicking as I tossed her softly on my couch.

“I’m going to untie you now,” I said adding, “If you try to kick me or run I’ll hurt you.”

She grunted something incomprehensible through her gag, but I soon found out it was “FUCK YOU!” as I took her gag out and she spit at me still blind folded. It narrowly missing my arm, I slapped her in the face just hard enough for it to sting like crazy, before I took her blind fold off. She looked so sexy laying bound and gagged on my red leather sofa. I leaned over and kissed her soft seductive lips, but she clamped them shut and closed her eyes as if it would make me disappear.

“Kiss me!” Her eyes flicked open quickly as I grabbed the back of her head by her smooth straight hair and pulled back on it causing her to open her mouth in pain. I took my shot and pressed my face into hers, forcing my tongue into her mouth. She started squirming and spitting, but that was stopped by another swift blow to the face. I forced my self on her kissing her for a moment, but then wanted more. I got up and took my shirt off revealing my smooth muscular stomach. I leaned over her and flipped her face down into the couch as I undid the loose binds around her arms. She flailed out trying to hit me in my balls that were protected only by blue jeans, but I was ready for it and grabbed her arm mid strike and twisted it painfully behind her back causing her to let out a gasp of pain. She screamed as loud as she could. It wasn’t softened by the gag any more and her loud high pitched scream of horror filled my living room filling me with lustful anger as I slapped her hard in the face causing her to quit.

She slapped at me as I sat her up and tried to put her loose t-shirt off but I threatened to slap her with my hand flinging threateningly back and my face contorting into an even colder countenance. She didn’t have a bra on since she was sleeping in her own cozy house.

I held her arms into the back of the couch as I leaned forward and licked her small subtle pink nipples, blowing on them and causing her to shiver. I massaged her wonderful 36C tits for a while as they perfectly filled my hand and then I untied the knot that was tied tightly around her knees. She kicked me hard in the stomach causing me to lean over with pain, but I quickly recoiled and grabbed her leg causing her to fall to soft carpet as she tried to sprint for my door. She continued struggling to get to my door as I pulled her silky pajama bottoms down her smooth sexy legs to reveal her tiny black thong that ran through her ass crack. I slapped her ass as I pulled her back towards me and pulled the panties down her legs. She struggled with me trying to pull her thong back up her legs until I hit her ass again, this time intending pain as my hand print showed. I grabbed her by her feet when she began kicking at me after I pulled her panties off, her body now fully exposed. I got on top of her pinning her entire body down and stopping the kicking. My 7.5’’ erection poked into lower back as I reached under her and roughly massaged her tits, them filling my hands perfectly.

I rolled her over and she tried to slap at me but I held her arms down as I leaned forward pressing my bare chests into her breasts as I kissed her soft lips again. I let go of her arms and grabbed her hair, my tongue now invading her mouth as she clenched her eyes closed in horror. She slapped at my bare back, but I pulled her hair violently causing her to squeal and her arms dropped back into submission on the carpet.

I stood up and began unbuckling my belt warning her that I would kick her by slightly lifting my right leg threateningly. I dropped my pants and my hard cock tore at my boxers wanting desperately to get out. I let my cock out and it flipped up contently as it gazed out of its eye at its pretty target.

I laid down on the floor and rolled her over on top of me with her face lining up with my cock. She was horrified, but I hit her ass remaking the hand print from earlier and commanding, “Well, suck my cock!”

I watched her pretty face go down on my cock for a moment before I leaned up to lick her nice pussy. I rubbed two fingers over her shaven cunt then up through her lower lips before inserting them slowly into her cunt causing her to squirm uncomfortably.

“Are you a virgin?” I pried.

“Yyyess,” she said with sexy fear in her voice, but she was glad she got to stop sucking my cock for just a split second.

“Have you ever given head before,” I asked wanting to know more surprised to get a no.

“Well you’re good at it!” I said as she continued to go down on my cock now taking about three fourths of it into her mouth.

I continued licking and finger fucking her tight tan pussy until I was about to cum at which point I laid my head on the soft carpet and grabbed an ass cheek with each hand and began massaging them.

“Swallow it all,” I demanded as she looked back at me with inquisitive fear in her sexy light blue eyes.

I came a few times in the back of her throat, but she coughed and spit it out on me. I made her clean it up, her licking my shaven balls in the process.

I made her continue to suck my cock and lick my balls me now laying back on the floor in ecstasy until I was hard again. I pushed her off me making her roll with her back on the floor and flipped on top of her, pinning her to the ground.

I started to line my cock up to her pussy, but rolled her over onto her stomach wanting to feel her nice ass as I plunged in and out. I held her onto the floor as she tried to squirm away as I half way kneeled putting my cock to her pussy lips. I slowly slid my cock into her tight hole as I laid on top of her reaching under her and massaging her tits.

My hands continued to play with her tits, but my lower body was acting as a body of its own as it slid in and out of her now going quicker my thighs creating a slapping noise as they hit her firm ass causing it to tremble.

“Ohhh,” I sighed in her ear with my head right beside it, me now going much fast and viciously squeezing her normally perk tits.

I could tell I was about to cum as my cock convulsed a few times not letting anything out yet making me speed up. I speed up panting and finding my self pulling her into a doggy style position. I came and continued going using my warm cum as lube in her tight pussy for the last few strokes until I nearly collapsed on the floor.

She looked back at me as she stood up intending to sprint for the door, but crashing back down similar to earlier as I grabbed her ankle. I stood up and tied her back up my half hard cock swinging contently as I did so. I lifted her up easily and put her on the couch. I put 2 small pillows under her head and then slid my half hard cock into her warm moist mouth. I sped up as my cock grew hard growing to the point of face fucking her as she choked. I was just about to cum, but pulled out clenching my fists in determination before walking into my kitchen and quickly going through a drawer.

I promptly found what I was looking for and came back to her squirming sexily beckoning for me to fuck her. I untied her, this time with barely a struggle, and leaned her over the couch. She gazed at the floor making a triangle with the bottom and back cushions. I lubed up my cock thoroughly and squirted a blotch off lube on her tight hairless hole. Obviously being an anal virgin, she squirmed uncomfortably as I slid my middle finger deep into her forbidden hole with my palm facing up until my other fingers pushed into her sexy ass cheeks as I tried to get as deep as possible. I could tell she was going to feel good just from the tightness that surrounded my finger, but was surprised at how awesomely tight she was. I grabbed her slightly above her thighs as I slowly slid my cock into her tightest hole. She tried to squirm away just as my cock fully entered her, but I pulled her back easily as she tried to slide over the back of the couch, quickly ending the skirmish. I slid my finger through her nice pussy lips stopping for a moment to finger her before I spanked her sexy ass, grabbing her where her thighs met her lower stomach again, and continued to speed up as I slid in and out of her. I continued going faster in her tight hole until she was squealing with pain, my legs acting as furiously pumping pistons creating loud slapping noises as I slammed into her ass cheeks, my cock deeply penetrating her tight ass.

“Ooohhh!” I came deep in her ass and then stopped for a split second recollecting my self before slamming in and out of her ass for another 20 seconds or so before pulling out of her and falling onto the couch light headed pulling her sexy body down on top of me, pushing her breasts into me.

She jerked out of my arms suddenly, and she tried to run away, but I caught her easily and dragged her to one of my two guest bed rooms by her hair, chaining her to a strange bed. It had a metal frame and a bare mattress with an undersized blanket on it. Her chair was about 20 feet long and she could barely reach the toilet in the bath room. I left her sobbing on the floor chained to the bed and my cum still slowly oozing out of her little bit looser ass as I went to my room to dream of new ways of raping her, my old dream finally having come true.

------------------------

Sorry, no pictures on this story... If I come across a pic that I think resembles the victim, I'll post it.

(PS if you liked this story, read my others!)

Last edited by theman; 12-27-2006 at 06:01 AM.
theman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:30 PM   #2
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

WEIRD1976 has initial reputation
Send a message via Yahoo to WEIRD1976

I liked this one!
WEIRD1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 10:47 PM   #3
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Excellent Story!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 11:45 PM   #4
theman
Privileged Member

theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)theman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Glad to hear people liked it... Think I should write a sequel?
Old 12-28-2006, 01:49 AM   #5
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

Oh,hell yeah!!
Old 12-28-2006, 01:54 AM   #6
theman
Privileged Member

on a scale of 1-10 what would you rank this?
Old 12-28-2006, 02:05 PM   #7
WEIRD1976
Privileged Member

I would say a 7.
Old 12-28-2006, 08:39 PM   #8
theman
Privileged Member

7 because of the style of writing, or not your type of girl, not your favorite kind of story... so on..?
Old 09-29-2011, 11:40 PM   #9
nulificator

nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)nulificator Level 5 (500+)

very nicely written
nulificator is offline   Reply With Quote