Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Rape Stories
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-28-2013, 01:46 PM   #1
Kolt48

Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)Kolt48 Level 3 (300+)
Default Her First Conference

Lisa finally got to go to the conference. She always wanted to go, but it seemed all the other employees would always get picked. This was her first time. She looked forward to spending some time, out of town, and away from the husband and kids. She needed a break. It would be like a three day vacation.

The first day went well. She met a few friends, and learned some new techniques that would come in handy at her job. One of the girls asked her, if she had been to the hotel club. She stated it was one of the best places to go, when in town. The girls told her, they would be going down for drinks after the last class. It sounded like fun, so she told them, she would be there too.

After the last class of the day, she ate, then ran upstairs to change.

'Hmm, I did not bring a lot of club, clothes. Guess it doesn't matter, I'm just having drinks, not picking up guys.'

She found a dark pair of jeans and a dark blue, button up blouse. She thought she would be a little 'risqué', and unbutton the top few buttons of the blouse. Although she had two children, she had easily gotten back to her small size, and stayed in excellent shape. After all, she was still a young 28. The tight jeans, showed off her wonderful assets, and the blue blouse went very well with her shoulder length, brunette hair and hazel eyes. 'If I wanted to pick up a man, I still could,' she confidently thought before slipping her wedding rings on.

She met her friends at the club. They ordered drinks and found a booth in the far corner, one where they could all drink and people watch. She was having a great time, and put away more cocktails than she was accustomed to. A few handsome men even asked her to dance. She always declined, telling them, "Thank you, but I'm married." The last man was a little more insistent.

"Well, I don't see him here, and it's just a dance. Come on, live a little. I won't bite."

"Go ahead, Girl," the other girls said, "We won't tell."

One friend leaned over and whispered, "Go on Lisa, he's kinda cute. Tease him, it will be fun."

Lisa was a little drunk and horny. 'A dance can't hurt. What the Hell,' she thought. She stood up. "Ok, Sir, lead the way."

The girls gave her a 'clap', and cheered her on. "You go, Girl", "Good for you."

Once she got on the dance floor, she forgot all her inhibitions. She remembered her friends comment; 'Tease him', and she decided to give her friends a show. The next slow dance, she got real close, running her hands up and down his body. He was very muscular, she could feel his strong arms under her fingers. He spun her around and pressed his crotch against her ass. He was hard. It made her feel good, to realize that, she still had it. It was also making her horny.

When she finally got back to the booth, she realized that her friends were gone. It must have been later than she thought.

"Well, I guess they all left," she told him, "I should be going too. Our classes start early tomorrow."

"Tell you what, have one more drink with me, and you can go. I want you to meet my friends. They didn't believe I could get a beautiful woman like you, to dance with me. I want to rub it in their face."

"Sure, one more drink," she replied.

He took her to their table, and introduced her to his two friends. They were ruggedly handsome, as was he. She did not think it too odd, that they all had average sounding names like: Joe (Her new blond haired, friend), Bob (The black haired one), and Dan (a thick chested, black man).

As they sat down, he nodded to Bob, "Hey man, go get me a rum and coke, and Lisa here a 'Special'."

"You got it, Joe," he replied with a grin.

"What's a 'Special'?"

"It's a local drink, a rainbow colored, and fruity, all the girls here love it."

"Well, I guess I've got to try it," she replied.

Bob returned and handed her the drink. It was beautiful, ice cold, and served in a large, highball glass. She sipped it through the straw. "This is good, thank you," she told the guys.

The conversation, somehow turned to sex. Just little, dirty jokes at first, but the subject matter became more intimate. She allowed it to go on, because it made her a little wet. She would go back to her room, masturbate, and sleep very well tonight.

"Have you ever had anal sex?" Bob asked.

"Do what?" she asked surprised at the question. "Oh no, I would never do that. My husband even knows better than to ask," she replied, laughing the question off.

Bob just smiled, a kind of funny smile.

Then Lisa began to feel a little strange. She guessed the drinks were getting to her. She had better go.

She started to stand, "I had better g..." She shuttered, the room began to spin. She sat back down. 'Maybe I got up too fast? Had too much to drink?' she thought.

The guy's faces came closer, they were blurry.

"Lisa...Lisa.." The voices seemed to come from a tunnel. She could hear every word they said but with an echo.

"It seems to working. Let's get her to the car"

"Lisa, you want to go for a ride?"

"Huh, n...no...must go...bed," she managed to say.

"Oh, We'll go to bed, Honey. Don't you worry," Someone said.

How she got in the backseat of the car with Bob and Dan, was a bit hazy.

She rolled her head against the back seat. Red taillights and oncoming headlights seemed to flash in her eyes. They worked like strobes, giving her a glimpse of her surroundings. She was sitting, limply between Bob and Dan. Fingers were unbuttoning her blouse. She tried to push them away but her arms were weak.

"N...nno,"

"Move your hand, Girl, That's it. Show us those creamy tits."

Her bra, was one that snapped in the front. She saw the fingers go right to it. Her white breasts fell into their hands. It was like being forced to watch a movie. She saw it all, but was unable to prevent anything.

"Let's see if we can get this hard." A head moved down to her breast. She felt the texture of a tongue and lips over her nipple. A rough thumb rolled over one, while that one was sucked.

"Mmmm," she unconsciously moaned.

"That's enough guys," Joe said, "We're here. Carry her inside. I'll park the ccar."

"Come on, Sweetie, come with us," Dan said.

She found herself partially stumbling, partially carried, through a dark alley, and into a dim lit room.

It looked like the back room of an old pool hall. She could hear music, laughter, and what sounded like, an old pin-ball machine, from behind an interior door.

"There you go Lisa, just lie back." She found herself falling back, onto what felt like, the felt of a pool table. The swinging 'Billiards" sign, above her head, put her in a trance. The voices around her were clear but distant.

"Let's get these off."

Lisa felt her shoes and socks being removed. It tickled when they touched her feet. She couldn't suppress a giggle. Then her jeans were being tugged.

"Damn, she must have melted these on."

The tug became stronger. Her hands frantically reached for her waist band. The tug was too strong and her hands to weak. All she managed to do was retain her peach panties. The jeans were pulled free, and her legs fell limply off the table's edge. Bob lifted her, and the bra and blouse were removed.

Dan whistled, "Mmm, looks like a dark bush behind those panties. Let's see the goods, Girl."

Her hands moved back to the panties, but she found they were easily pried away.

"No, no, you have to show us your pussy," Dan said, smacking her pantie covered mound. Bob grabbed her hands, while the panties were drawn down her thighs. She had no power to stop her legs from being spread.

"Would you look at that," Dan said, "Looks wet, even the hair around her hole is damp."

"Yea, the drug has that effect sometime. Makes them unable to control their arousal." Bob looked down at her face, running his had through her hair. "You must have been horny, huh, Baby? You want the boys to fuck you real hard?"

"no don...pleas.." she said in her weak voice.

"She said lick her Dan," Bob said.

She felt her ass lifted by Dan, then his thick lips and tongue pressed into her hot hole. Her hips bucked and her legs spread wider.

"Ughhh," she moaned.

"That's it, Lisa, enjoy. It's just a start. We're going to fill all your needy holes with our hot cum. You hear that? Thick...Hot...Cum," Bob cooed.

Joe walked into a site that made his dick; (Hard enough to hammer a nails through concrete.) There was a beautiful, young brunette, spread naked on a pool table, moaning like a bitch in heat. A black mans head was buried between her thighs, and her nipples were being tugged by another man, as he whispered nasty things in her ear. He began to strip. 'The first one naked, is one up on the others.'

He walked up to Dan, and tapped him on the shoulder. "Why don't you undress, while I slip her some cock?"

Dan got up, leaving the mouth of her sex, opening and closing, searching for more tongue.

"Oh, A snapping pussy," Joe commented.

Before Dan undressed, he bent over and pulled Lisa's mouth to his. He rubbed his damp face over hers and gave her a long kiss. "How do you like the taste of your cunt?" he said with a sinister grin. She tried to spit the taste from her mouth. "Get used to it Bitch, You'll taste it on my cock in a little while."

Everything was still a little hazy but she was slowly coming around.

"Waking up, Lisa?" Joe said, "Well, your just in time for my...COCK!" With that last word, he thrust his shaft forward, through the damp petals of her womanhood, and buried it, cervix deep, in her cunt.

"Aghh!" she screamed.

Dan, now naked, held her arms to the pool table, as Bob stripped.

As Joe pounded her sex, she kicked and scissored her legs in the air. Her ass slapped against the wooden side of the table, bruising her lower back.

"Fight it, Lisa, Darling, fight it. I just love that," Joe said with each thrust of his pelvis.

Lisa's words came out broken, since the wind was being knocked from her, by the rough thrusts. "Do(ugh)n't, Pl(ugh)ease, st(ugh)op"

"Move up there and hold her arms, Dan. She's going to suck my cock," Bob said, climbing on the table and straddling her chest.

"No, (ugh) I, (ugh) am, (ugh) not," she replied.

"Oh yes you are, Bitch," Bob said slapping his hard shaft over her breasts. He took a nipple between his fingers and pinched.

"Ahhhh!" she yelled.

"And if you bite, I pinch one of these off. Open wide," he said, pinching her nose instead of her nipple.

As she opened her lips to breathe, the thick head moved in.

He took her hair in his hands, and roughly began moving her mouth over his dick.

The dick was deep down her throat causing her to breathe heavily through her nose. This also gave her a good whiff of his pungent crotch.

Joe held her hips and was furiously slapping his flesh between her thighs. She felt the expansion of his cock inside her belly. He was going to cum inside her. She tried to cry, 'No', but the only sound that came from her mouth were choking, gags.

Joe erupted, spurt after spurt, coated the interior of her cunt. As he pulled out, she felt it run down the crack of her ass.

She began to really fight.

"Damn, Girl, hold still," Dan said struggling with her.

"Don't cum yet, Bob, sit her up, then throw here down here on her knees," Joe said, reaching over and pulling a small, foil packet from his pants.

She was roughly pulled by her hair, and forced to her naked, knees on the concrete floor.

Joe held a red capsule in his hand. "Give her your load, Bob"

It took all of them to hold her steady, pull her head back, and squeeze her mouth open. In just a few strokes, Bob's cock released a nice load of cum onto her tongue. Before she could spit the retched, sperm out, Joe tossed the red pill into the pool of cum, in her open mouth, and held her jaw shut, while Bob pinched her nose. Softly Joe rubbed her neck with his free hand.

"Swallow, Lisa," he commanded. He smiled as he felt the load go down her throat. "Good Girl."

When he released her head, she came up, choking and cussing. "You Bastard, what did you give me?"

"Now that's no way to act, after I just gave you some prime dick. Don't worry, It's something to relax your asshole for Dan's black cock." He turned back to the guys, "Put her back on the table, belly down."

She yelled, kicked and screamed, but they got her back in place.

"Hold her hands, and sit on her back, Bob. Me and Dan will take a leg. I'll get her lubed up till the pill kicks in."

She could hardly breathe with Bob's weight on her back. Her legs were spread wide, as Joe's fingers went to work on her sperm filled, cunt. He slipped two in and curved them down, searching for her g-spot. Upon finding it, he began the slow process of massaging it, while caressing his thumb over her clitoris. She could not deny the pressure building in her body, though she tried her best to block it out. This got harder and harder to do, as the drug crept into her system.

When Joe saw her ass begin to rise, he slipped another finger in and moved his arm faster. Her pussy was sloshing with liquid now.

"Oh, Don't...Oh, God stop...ugh...ugh...ugh"

"You going to squirt for us, Lisa? Squirt," he added the fourth finger, moving his hand with blinding speed. "Squirt, squirt."

She was horrified. She thought she had to pee. Then this strange, new feeling shook her body. "Ahhhhh, Ughh, Ahhh!"

The liquid shot from her sex, covering Joe's hand, her ass and her inner thighs.

"Didn't know you could do that, did you, Babe?" Dan said.

Joe took the liquid and smeared it all over her ass cheeks. He scooped it from her sex and dribbled it over her rectum. It pooled in the tiny hole.

"All this exertion, made the drug travel faster through your system. How you feeling , Lisa?" Joe asked.

"I uh, no, don't," she was slurring her words again.

He slapped her ass, leaving a red hand print. "The ass is yours, Danny Boy." He snickered. They were having fun with these fake names.

Dan climbed up on the table and kicked her legs apart. "Spread those cheeks for me, will ya?" he asked Joe.

Joe pried her cheeks open. Her wet puckered asshole was ripe for the picking. Dan leaned into it. The black head pushed into her backside, slowly making the muscle except its flesh.

"Ouch, ughh," she moaned.

"It's going, Lisa, nothing you can do about it. That big boys gonna fill your ass," Joe tormented her. "Turn her head, Bob, I wanna see her face. Ooo, look at that, straining, it's like she's taking a shit. Lisa...open that ass, Baby."

Her bowels were cramping, asshole on fire. He was all the way in, enjoying the way her oval muscle twitched around his rod. Then he began to move. She really squealed then. His black muscular ass rose, and loudly, slapped back down against her backside.

"Fuck her, Man. Tear that ass up," Bob cheered.

Her pain seemed to go on forever. Then Bob said, "Hey, Dude, I want some of that pussy. Roll over."

Lisa thought maybe he would pull out of her tender ass, but he just rolled her on top of him. The weight of her body, forced the black cock deeper up her butt. Bob slapped her inner thighs.

"Spread those legs, Lisa," 'slap! slap!' "Spread um." Slowly, she opened her thighs.

"Hey, look at that cunt, Joe, it's winking at me. Here it comes, Cunt." He drove his stiff rod inside her. It banged along beside the black cock in her ass.

"Move your ass, Lisa, I want to see you fuck them. I said move, Bitch!" Joe screamed. "Ok, I'll get you to move."

Joe reached for the belt beside his pants. It swung through the air and landed with a loud, 'Splap!' on her left tit.

"Ahhhh!" she wailed.

"What ever you did is working, Man," Dan said from below, "Do it again."

Joe did, and over and over again, from one breast to the next. The leather streaked across her breasts, lashing out at her tender nipples. In the process, she was fucking the two men like a wild woman. Suddenly, the shafts inside her both jerked, and a warm cum bath filled her insides. As they slipped from her holes, she fell limp over the pool table. Her skin stuck to the cum stains on the green felt.

The interior door opened, and the music got louder. In stumbled an older drunk man.

"No one told me about the gang bang'" he said.

"Well, step right up, my man," Bob said, "You get lucky thirds."

They adjusted her nude body to one edge of the pool table, her ass hanging off one end. A trail of cum and blood dripped from her abused ass, down the insides of her legs. She grunted as another cock was pushed into her cunt. Her head was turned towards Joe's rod.

"Open your mouth, young lady. time for some more of Joe's prime cock."

She had no strength left. In her drugged state, the cock was just a blur coming towards her lips. She tried weakly to say, 'No', but it was cut off by the taste of cock.

One after another, drunk men stumbled in and took her mouth, ass, or pussy. Lights flashed in her face as pictures were taken. She even came several more times, but it seemed a dream. Later, her foggy eyes opened, and she watched as a green pill was placed in her open mouth. There it floated in another pool of cum. She swallowed, just as she was told.

The red taillights flashed in her eyes, She was in a car again. Then she was fast asleep.

She was woken loudly by an alarm clock. The red numbers 8:00, blinked back at her. She had on her clothes from the night before. Her body hurt all over. Racking her brain, she tried to remember that night, but nothing was clear. The only thing she could grasp were the names: Joe, Bob and Dan. Her chest hurt. She unbuttoned her shirt and found that her beautiful breasts were crisscrossed with black and blue stripes. Her poor nipples were sore and purple. The seat of her jeans were soaked and stuck to her skin. Feeling her stomach, it was hard and bloated. She felt sick, belched, then lurched for the trash can. What came up was a rainbow colored bile, with globs of whitish cum.

She came to the horrifying realization, 'Oh my God, I was drugged and gang raped!'

Frantically, she reached for the phone. Balanced on top of the phone was an envelope. The envelope was addressed to her home. It was unsealed. She opened it. Inside was $200.00, a letter, and 8 or 10 glossy photos.

She read the letter:

Lisa,

You must be waking up to quite a surprise. We rather enjoyed your company last night. It was so nice of you, to loan us your holes. You may be tempted to call the police, but that would be unwise. As you will see, in this envelope, you appear to be having a wonderful time with your new friends. We have another envelope, addressed the same, although the pictures are a little larger. That one has the proper postage. We see any cops and it gets mailed. As you review the pictures, just imagine your husband and children, viewing them for the first time. I know we will see you again, tonight, at the hotel club, promptly at 8:00 p.m. The money is for you to find something better to wear. Something loose and revealing would be nice. Those jeans, while sexy, were just too tight to tug off. Review the photos quickly, I know you have the conference at 9:00. Your friends will be wanting all the details of your night with the handsome man.

Sincerely,

JOE

She picked up the photos in her trembling hands. The very first one, was of her hand. It was wrapped around a stiff, black cock. Her wedding rings were clearly visible on her cum covered fingers. The others were of her in various sex positions, looking at the camera with a cum coated, smile.

She angrily threw them on the floor, put her head in her hands, and cried. After a few minutes, she regained her composure. She bent down, gathered the pictures back up, placed them back in the envelope, and lay it under her clothes, in the drawer. The $200.00 was on the nightstand. She stuffed it in her purse and began to get dresses for the conference. She only had about 30 minutes left to be ready.

Yes, her first conference. She would never want another.
Kolt48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 08:17 PM   #2
max hunter

max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)max hunter has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Enjoyed that, thank-you.
max hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #3
curiousdel

curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)curiousdel Level 3 (300+)

Nice story!
curiousdel is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
rape anal pussy rough