Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Miscellaneous > Idle Talk
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 02-10-2007, 11:19 PM   #1
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)
Default Hmmm

I as having a conversation about masturbation (as you do) and was wondering what you guys thought about it.

Basically, i was wondering why guys can be so open about it, and girls nearly always lie about it!!! Hell, i always admit it, don't see the point in denying it. We all do it, but 90% (if not more) of girls lie about it, while 90% of guys admit it or are proud of it.

What's with that?!

Why can't we (as women) wear t-shirts saying "YES I MASTURBATE- AND I LIKE IT"

Hmmm, could be onto a slogan there
Old 02-11-2007, 12:04 AM   #2
sindyloo
Privileged Member

sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)sindyloo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

WOW!! Hot Huni! Would sell a lot of T-shirts. Just imagine a Gal wearing a T with a fish on it and above that A slogan that says!

"MASTER-BAITER" Hey Huni? you remember that Cyndi Lauper song about "She BOPS"?? So dont know whats wrong with a girl enjoying herself!

Plus we have the advantage that we can do it in public easily! So here is a good question for the gals favorite places to get off at and fave fantasys to get you off!??
sindyloo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 12:13 AM   #3
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Hey Sindyloo, wouldn't Cyndi Lauper's song: "Girls just want to have fun" be more appropriate?

btw, Sindy, you must be into fishing, well, I'd set my hook in your mouth and reel you in...
Old 02-11-2007, 12:28 AM   #4
Wiz
if ever a Wiz there was!

Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Wiz has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Well Huni, you see it's like this. Guys recognize the importance of keeping all tools and equipment in top working order. Unlike many women, we understand that frequent testing of equipment is necessary to ensure that it is functioning according to specifications. Most guys take great pride in this, and we do not hesitate to share our equipment maintenance experiences. Now, when it comes to that particular equipment, unfortunately, there isn't always a willing woman handy when we wish to conduct a "maintenance test". I hesitate to call it a "dry run" since, of course, that would indicate an equipment malfunction .

It's really nice to encounter a woman like yourself who's in-touch with her male side
Old 02-11-2007, 12:43 AM   #5
Sodoman
Backdoor Bandit

Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sodoman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
I absolutely think all women should wear T-shirts displaying this message, in fact, I will personally help you masturbate Huni....and Hellcat...and Becka....and my dark side...and gaggirl...and Sindyloo...and innocent...and Louise...and Stern...and Jasmine...and Feisty...and

Seriously, you're right Huni, this should not be a big issue for women. They should be proud, just like guys are, and enjoy the orgasm.
Old 02-11-2007, 05:47 AM   #6
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huni_Heart
I as having a conversation about masturbation (as you do) and was wondering what you guys thought about it.

Basically, i was wondering why guys can be so open about it, and girls nearly always lie about it!!! Hell, i always admit it, don't see the point in denying it. We all do it, but 90% (if not more) of girls lie about it, while 90% of guys admit it or are proud of it.

What's with that?!

Hmmm, could be onto a slogan there
That's because femininity is aesthetically superior than male style. It is much more complicated, and cannot stand vulgarity very well. Man style can stand vulgarity because it is a simple style. A man can burp without looking like a complete moron. No woman can burp without be considered as a trash person. Women style is more difficult to bear. It is more work. A man can have a scar in his face without loosing any sex appeal. On the contraire, the scar can give him a 'warrior' or a 'ranger' style. A woman having a scar in her face can say goodbye to half her sex appeal. Same thing if she says 'yeah I masturbate".

Besides, I find women to be more creative when it comes to clothes. Men always tend to show up with suits....that is a real artistical vasectomy to me.
shysnale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:16 AM   #7
Hellcat
At Rest

Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hellcat has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

An interesting thread and i think you have made a good point shysnale as has all who have voiced their thoughts. It does seem to be more of a taboo subject for women, but of course its not just the subject of masterbation where the viewpoint is so wildly different between the sexes

Actually, i've just dropped by to put in an order for one of those T-shirts.. size small and in black if you have it...could do with a hand in trying it on aswell
Old 02-11-2007, 07:17 AM   #8
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

lol i can put mine on ok but might need help removing later....
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:39 AM   #9
Sanitarium
Movie Mobster

Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sanitarium has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodoman
I absolutely think all women should wear T-shirts displaying this message, in fact, I will personally help you masturbate Huni....and Hellcat...and Becka....and my dark side...and gaggirl...and Sindyloo...and innocent...and Louise...and Stern...and Jasmine...and Feisty...and

Seriously, you're right Huni, this should not be a big issue for women. They should be proud, just like guys are, and enjoy the orgasm.
Lol Sodo! You have to buy some extra hands to help all the ladies of RB. But if you need any help I'd be glad to assist you!
Sanitarium is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 07:40 AM   #10
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I love wanking.

If I didn't frig off at the avaliable opportunities, I think I'd go mad. I have a clitoris, and I'm proud. In fact, when guys brag about techniques and how great it is squirting everywhere, I remind them that I have the upper hand, as I can have longer and louder orgasms, and I can have orgasms from two spots rather than one. Wahey!
Squirting is optional...

I think you could take a guess at what gets me off

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 08:07 AM   #11
Louise
Privileged Member

Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Louise has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

*looks up at DDs reply and nods huge approvals*

A healthy, necessary and yummy part of my day!

I could give you a huge list of medical and pyschological benefits that a hard, good orgasm brought about from ones own hand, fingers, toys, washing machine, tube train, horse ride, motorbike trip....well...you know...but why would I need to...we all know how good it feels!

Two fingers, right hand, on my back, legs up with feet flat, small circular motion followed by harder up down rub....sighs...
Old 02-11-2007, 10:31 AM   #12
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)Huni_Heart Level 8 (800+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Louise
*looks up at DDs reply and nods huge approvals*

A healthy, necessary and yummy part of my day!

I could give you a huge list of medical and pyschological benefits that a hard, good orgasm brought about from ones own hand, fingers, toys, washing machine, tube train, horse ride, motorbike trip....well...you know...but why would I need to...we all know how good it feels!

Two fingers, right hand, on my back, legs up with feet flat, small circular motion followed by harder up down rub....sighs...
Haha!! I try to experiment with it everynow and then.

Sometimes all you really need is a good orgasm Makes my day seem a whole lot better!
Old 02-11-2007, 10:37 AM   #13
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale
That's because femininity is aesthetically superior than male style. It is much more complicated, and cannot stand vulgarity very well. Man style can stand vulgarity because it is a simple style. A man can burp without looking like a complete moron. No woman can burp without be considered as a trash person. Women style is more difficult to bear. It is more work. A man can have a scar in his face without loosing any sex appeal. On the contraire, the scar can give him a 'warrior' or a 'ranger' style. A woman having a scar in her face can say goodbye to half her sex appeal. Same thing if she says 'yeah I masturbate".

Besides, I find women to be more creative when it comes to clothes. Men always tend to show up with suits....that is a real artistical vasectomy to me.
Well shouldn't women be able to use their femininity to get away with being a bit masculine?

Why should guys get to admit all of the fun?

Then again, there is something to be said for keeping quiet, you can get quite alot of satisfaction meeting up with your ex after an orgasm-fest

I think sometimes, because women don't touch in on their masculine side in bed, it makes it hard for them to orgasm, which is a shame, because they really are missing out.

T-shirts are in production now

And i happen to like suits!!! Especially the ones with the long backs, that look all traditional ^_^
Old 02-11-2007, 11:09 AM   #14
dark_d3viant
Privileged Member

dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)dark_d3viant has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
No woman can burp without be considered as a trash person.
Well I must be the trashiest of all whores. Better out than in, especially when one is glugging a cold beer

xx
dark_d3viant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)shysnale has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Why should guys get to admit all of the fun?
Femininity is not a bareer for fun. The fun just has to be different for women. Believe me, there is a lot more subtle forms of fun in life than producing a loud and greasy burp. Don't you understand the sensational advantage you have as a woman when it comes to relationship ? All you have to do is to go out, sit in a bar and WAIT. I'm dying for a relationship with a woman, I mean a real relationship, not just sex, this makes me suffer like hell, and you, women, have no efforts to do to find someone, because it is accepted in every country morals that the first step has to be done by the male !

HaaaaaääaPaÄaÄaÂaÄaaoOOOOooo OOOOOooOOoooooo

*tremble and sweat and fall on the floor in a heavy sound*

RRRAAAAAAAA ArAARARARRARZrermakoiiiiiiiizzziioiuuruuiriKIllKIl lKILLKILLKIILLL

*Stands up and get back to the keyboard*

Well, my dear friend from the Green Island, please open your lovely sky-blue eyes and just see the amazing gift the nature gave you.
Old 02-11-2007, 02:46 PM   #16
Huni_Heart
Privileged Member

Quote:
Femininity is not a bareer for fun. The fun just has to be different for women. Believe me, there is a lot more subtle forms of fun in life than producing a loud and greasy burp. Don't you understand the sensational advantage you have as a woman when it comes to relationship ? All you have to do is to go out, sit in a bar and WAIT. I'm dying for a relationship with a woman, I mean a real relationship, not just sex, this makes me suffer like hell, and you, women, have no efforts to do to find someone, because it is accepted in every country morals that the first step has to be done by the male !

HaaaaaääaPaÄaÄaÂaÄaaoOOOOooo OOOOOooOOoooooo

*tremble and sweat and fall on the floor in a heavy sound*

RRRAAAAAAAA ArAARARARRARZrermakoiiiiiiiizzziioiuuruuiriKIllKIl lKILLKILLKIILLL

*Stands up and get back to the keyboard*

Well, my dear friend from the Green Island, please open your lovely sky-blue eyes and just see the amazing gift the nature gave you.
Hahaha.

Of course i realise that type of power. But you always get the guys who abuse it, and you become their mother in some ways.

HA! No effort my arse!! If we just sat there and waited, we'd come across at least 9 perves just wanting a fuck. Usually, they pretend to want a relationship, so how can you tell the difference? Now that's when the real power kicks in

Being flirty (definatly something feminine in my book) can be fun. Hell, i have fantastic times out with my friends, just us, no complications.

I think there should be a balence in everybody with their feminine and masculine side- martial arts, dark humour and admitting to (great) masturbation is how i balance mine, it happens to work for me, and i'm proud of it!

I just dont see why it's so taboo. Being feminine all the tim can be boring and draining. Especially because no woman is that ideal, tidy, polite, feminine woman.

And i'm only half Irish remember I know what i have- i just choose to use it when and where i want to- rather than all the time

Last edited by Huni_Heart; 02-11-2007 at 04:56 PM.
Huni_Heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 04:33 PM   #17
innocent
Privileged Member

innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)innocent has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

being feminine all the time didnt work for me. now i let out my dark side here whenever i can and love every minute of it! here i can be as dom or as sub as i like and if the people dont like it....they can click the ignore button or go elsewhere. their loss of a damn good board!
i finally found a place where the majority of people are willing to accept the real me. even if i switch from dom to sub in the space of 1/2 hour...or from fem to masc...i still always get to be accepted by someone no matter what my mood or mode...
innocent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2007, 11:17 PM   #18
Rogue
Immoral Irishman

Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Rogue has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huni_Heart
Who would talk to you about such filth!

*whistles*

And I've been making these shirts down in your dungeon for hours now, can't I have a break?
Old 02-12-2007, 12:35 AM   #19
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I went to a bridal shower and my gift to the bride was a wascally wabbit. You would have thought that I had given her a two headed snake!

Out of 9 women, only two of us would admit to owning one or masturbating. I just smiled and said, "sure you don't."

I had a class in Sexual Behavior once. When we talked about masturbation, we talked about how men and women are different in their openness in discussing it. One guy talked about a circle jerk, none of the women knew what it was! Our homework was to find out. I went around asking men I knew if they knew what it was and no one would admit it!
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2007, 06:22 AM   #20
shysnale
Neurotic Escargot

Quote:
HA! No effort my arse!! If we just sat there and waited, we'd come across at least 9 perves just wanting a fuck.
Hmmm....is the world so screwed up or are you hanging in the wrong place ?
Did you mean 9 pervs/10 guys ? Ok maybe I've been simplistic in a way that I did not mention that when you fall in love for someone you have to pay attention and try to understand him if you want some decent relationship to happen, and things aren't always easy even for a woman but at least you're not the one in the most difficult position to meet people. At least give me that.

Quote:
I think there should be a balence in everybody with their feminine and masculine side- martial arts, dark humour and admitting to (great) masturbation is how i balance mine, it happens to work for me, and i'm proud of it!
Yes exactly it's a matter of finding your proper balance. I have no problem with a women riding a bike, doing Kung Fu, or shooting fire arms. I suppose talking about masturbation for a woman is not exactly taboo, I'm sure woman can come to that kind of confidence when they're together but it's just that the women aesthetics that the society impose you, that the fashion, the models are forcing you to accept, doesn't match with being too spontaneous. The woman style suggests something mysterious to me, someone more reserved. But on the other hand, I have to say maybe I have an exaggereted sensibility that's pushing me to put women on a pedestal.