Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-02-2011, 07:58 PM   #21
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I hear a noise from down the hallway; looking over my shoulder I see the son standing there gawking, trying to figure out what is going on. I hold my one hand around the wife's throat and turn towards the son.

"You try anything and I will strangle your mom right here. Now get your ass in here and sit it down in that chair." my voice booming with anger.
Throatdagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 12:03 AM   #22
pradeep400

pradeep400 has initial reputation

I start to tremble.My legs are shaking hearing this burly man ordering me to sit down in a chair.I just was dumbfounded .With big eyes full of fear iwas made to watch the ordeal.This man was pushing my pretty mom to wall just in front of me.He was throttling her.and his another arm was balled into a fist.Mom was gasping and her boobs heaving up and down.The front slight paunch in her belly was visible as her boobs made the up and down movement.One of her hand was still clutching her tummy.
pradeep400 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 03:51 AM   #23
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to nikigirl

I look at my son, expected some help from him but the beast threatens him to kill me and his love for me scares him..... I sort of hold my belly with one hand and say... pppplease... dont hurt usss.... wwwhat doo yoouuuuu wwaaantttttt????
nikigirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 01:49 PM   #24
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Throatdagger has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

:You will find out what I want." I growl as I grab you by the back of your neck and drag you over to where your son is sitting.

"Get down on your knees Bitch and don't you dare move." I then lean over and rip the plug to a lamp out of the socket. Pulling my knife out of its sheath on my belt, I slice the cord from the lamp and then tie the son's hands behind his back. Next, I rip the phone cord from the wall and use it to tie his feet to the legs of the chair.

Finished with that task, I turn to the mom. "Get your top off; I want to see your tits."
Old 12-05-2011, 03:08 AM   #25
pradeep400

As i was sitting dumb founded my eyes wide open and hands tied up,I saw mom kneeling besides me.I could feel her hot brath in my hand no more a distance of more than 6 inches.I could see the naked outline of her boobs heaving in front of me.Her tight top just barely covered her cleavage.The man was holding mom by her hair now.Her mouth was still open lips pouting.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:24 AM   #26
nikigirl
Privileged Member

nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)nikigirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I am pulled painfully to my son, who was so scared of everything..... I keep crying as u tie his hands and legs with cord and turn to me and order me to remove my top...

My jaw drops down, this man is interested in my body... and asks me to strip in front of my own son??? Oh My God.... how can it be possible???

I sob, and plead... no, dont please dont what are you saying????? if you want money, take it... but please leave us please
Old 12-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #27
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I am in no mood for fooling around, so I punch you in your boobs hard sending you sprawling backwards. I jam my boot into your stomach. "Bitch, get your ass back up here and do as you are told or I will get rough." I lift my foot only to give you a prodding kick in your side.
Old 12-05-2011, 11:35 PM   #28
pradeep400

i was trembling my legs shaking.In absolute terror i watched moms ordeal.The punch to her boobs and knee to her stomach knocked the air out of her in a pneumatic whoosh.OUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFF she gasped cheeks swollen like baloon as she expelled the air from her mouth.She curled up in a fetal position clutching her belly and breasts.The rough man was calling now fatty get up again pulling her hair.Moms lips were now coated with saliva and spittles drooled out of her mouth.She was in extreme pain.I was getting very angry but could do nothing.To my horror i was having a hard on seeing her boobs going up and down.The man saw the bulge in my pant and laughed and shouted fat bitch u have exited ur son look.
Old 12-06-2011, 09:17 AM   #29
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I am punched on my breast in response to my plea, it was so shocking and painful that I feel down. My senses go numb further as he comes and keeps his shoe on my belly and even kicks me and warns me to follow what he says....

I break inside with such brutal blows.... I look at my son he is trembling with fear and my whole body is aching specially belly and my left breast as they have received toughest blows ever in life.

I look at him, still masked.... Sir, please show mercy, u r telling me to remove my clothes infront of my own mature son... sir, I beg u, please dont humiliate me like this... it is like killing my self respect forever....

I start sob with loads of tears.....
Old 12-06-2011, 03:25 PM   #30
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

Disgusted, I bend over and grab your hair and yank you to your knees. the knife flashes through the air as I cut your top completely open in front. A evil grin on my face as I toss your top open with the tip of my knife.

I take a step back and then pull you closer. Your face at the level of my crotch. "Now lets see what your lips are for." Pausing to open the fly of my jeans and then pulling my penis out.
Old 12-07-2011, 12:06 AM   #31
pradeep400

My goodness what a huge dick the man has.My eyes and mouth were wide open in terror.Clutcing the hair of my mom he dragged her face towards his dick.It was inches away from moms lips.I could also feel moms hot breath and soft luscious red lips very close to that massive cock.Iwas scared but could not take my eyes away.My hard on was embarrasing me.The man laughed a maniacal laugh and says look son your whore mom with those lovely pouted rosebud lips is going to suck the entire milk from me.Come on you fat bitch start kissing my penis and balls.Let your son get a treat for his eyes.He rubbed his fists between moms nose and lips and said " do u want me to break your teeth and nose".
Old 12-07-2011, 10:42 AM   #32
shivampalakkad

shivampalakkad has initial reputation

i can be the son i am 21 but i must be forced to fuck my own mom
shivampalakkad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 AM   #33
pradeep400

since i am the story generator i wud like to continue the role play with throatdagger and nikki girl only.Please continue nikki girl and throat dagger in ur own way
Old 12-08-2011, 10:19 AM   #34
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

A swift kick to her crotch as she kneels on the floor sends her face smashing against my dick. "Get with it Bitch!" I shout as I yank her face back and forth smashing her nose against the zipper on my trousers.
Old 12-12-2011, 08:59 AM   #35
nikigirl
Privileged Member

My heart skips a bit when you swing the knife towards me, it cuts my top but for a moment I feel as if I am gone... the fear grips me and even numbs my mind.... I cant react nor even I can cry as you pull me closer to you croach....

I scream loud in pain as your powerful kick hits me on my croach.... eyes open wide and mouth also opens to scream loud... I almost fall on floor taking support of my hands.... I look at you, Please sir I beg you to leave me.... I am a respected lady and its even more humiliating to do such things in front of my son... I join my hands and weep in front of you....
Old 12-13-2011, 04:02 PM   #36
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

I force my cock in your mouth as I smile and look over at your son. "Hey kid, your mom is a good cock sucker." Jerking your head back and forth as you try to push away. Feeling the tip of my dick jamming the back of your throat.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:27 PM   #37
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I watch with horror as you forcefully stuff my mouth with your dick.... I couldnt stop you as I am panicked... it is so disgusting that immediately, I wanted to vomit, but I somehow control that sensation.... I keep my mouth open and take care that my teeth dont touch your flesh and you keep jerking my head back and forth....

slowly it grows bigger and hard... seems like I just cant take it all in my mouth.... it grows beyond my ability.... Its far bigger than my husband's cock and I rarely give blow job to him because I dont like the odor of sperm and pee on dick... yours is bigger and the odor is far stronger....

I am helpless, keep pushing u away by keeping one hand on ur thighs but there is no escape
Old 12-14-2011, 04:43 AM   #38
pradeep400

The man is grinning at me with an evil face.He is just banging his huge hard on inside moms mouth.I could see her saliva coated luscious soft red lips fully engulfing his dick.His pubic hairs rubbing against her cute nose.Iwas tensed as i felt my hardon swelling inside my pant.It was a strange feeling i was feeling horny as well as a desire to save my mom.The man was saying to me " your moms mouth is so wet warm soft.I wanna make ur fat bitch of a mom pregnant with my seed."
Old 12-17-2011, 11:51 AM   #39
Throatdagger
Certified Boob Inspector

SUDDENLY I yank the mom's head off my cock and with a swift knee to her bouncing tits, knock her on the floor. Before she can move, I roll her on her back and then pounce between her knees forcing them wide apart. Her pussy moving up and down as she tries to twist free. My hard dick stabbing for her entrance.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:23 PM   #40
nikigirl
Privileged Member

I kept my eyes closed tight, with someone raping my mouth in front of my son is a sight that is unbearable and I want to escape it by keeping my eyes closed.... my body is aching with brutal blows of my rapist and my mind is crying as I am raped...

Suddenly, he hits on my breasts with his knee and air is blown out of my lungs... I scream and fall on floor on my back my hands go to my chest and in a moment, he lifts my legs and turns me over on my belly as if he is lifting a large pillow....

I realize what he wants to do and I want to stop him... I try very hard to stop him but he manages to place his dick on my vaginal entrance and in a sharp move, he enters me. I am dry, and have been a one man woman throughout my life, and a cock almost two times thicker and half longer than my husband sends waves of pain thoroughout my body... I feel as if I am a virgin..... I hit the floor with my weak punches to express furstration but helpless against a powerful rapist with a monstor dick....